Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-12-2011, 06:10 AM

I'll make this look pretty later...

Link to thread.

. : Maps : .

Lelair's summer castle is based off of Château de Chambord.
( I'll be impressed if you know your french castles. ;D )

Castle map and world maps coming soon!~

First FloorX

Second FloorX

Empty rooms can be used to guests' convenience.

Third FloorX

Fourth FloorX

. : Summaries : .

These are pretty general, skipping most details. If you want more detail, read through the thread yourself, or ask one of us.
If someone is in desperate need of summaries and cannot open spoilers, then contact me directly, and I shall PM them to you.

Posts #1-10X

Ayame, Romano, Jasmin, and Maiara all arrive. Ayame and Romano go to the kitchen, where they introduce themselves to each other. Jasmin goes looking for others, and Maiara looks for the kitchen. Claudia and Samuel, who both arrived the night before, meet in the halls and introduce themselves as well.

Posts #11-20X

Adrian arrives. Claudia and Samuel discuss the kingdoms where they are from. Romano and Ayame cook, then eat together and talk about why they were sent to the event.

Posts #21-30X

Jaden, who had arrived very early that morning, wakes up and makes his way to the kitchen. Romano and Ayame continue to dine together, and discuss a scar that he had received, causing an exchange in compliments. Romano asks for first dance with her. Jasmin approaches Adrian to help with his luggage. Nerine arrives. Samuel and Claudia briefly discuss the aspects that make them foreign.

Posts #31-40X

Adrian refuses Jasmin's offer to help him with his luggage, and they introduce themselves. Romano leaves the kitchen to find his room. Samuel explains a bit about his kingdom to Claudia, and Maiara ventures the halls, looking for the others. Claudia and Samuel discuss their kingdoms and what aspects of their appearance are typical to their kingdoms more in-depth.

Posts #41-50X

Ayame attempts to clean her dishes, and makes a mess in the kitchen. Jaden finds Ayame in the kitchen and helps her up. They then introduce themselves. Maiara and Romano meet each other in the halls, introduce themselves, and decide to go on a walk as they talk about their kingdoms. Zamir wakes up, and meets Nerine at the entrance as she arrives. Claudia and Samuel finish their conversation after having decided to find something to eat, and meet up with Jaden and Ayame in the kitchen, finding the mess Ayame had made.

Posts #51-60X

Ayame explains how she made the mess, and is offered help. Zamir and Nerine introduce themselves, and he helps carry her luggage inside the castle. Romano and Maiara continue their prior discussion.

Posts #61-70X

Ayame and Claudia mop up the water Ayame had spilled and introduce themselves. Samuel and Jaden greet each other and engage in small talk as Samuel picks up fallen objects and asks the others if anyone knows how to do dishes. Romano and Maiara continue prior discussion. Zamir suggests that Nerine call him 'Master'.

Posts #71-80X

Ameila arrives and knocks on the door. Nerine suggests that Zamir should be calling her 'Master', and he does. They hear the knock, but their answer is delayed. Zamir asks how Nerine would like to be carried around, and she chooses a piggy-back ride. Jaden considers what would happen if one's locket does not match that of their desired woman in his discussion with Samuel. Samuel and Jaden figure out how to do dishes through team work. Romano and Maiara continue said conversation. Ayame and Claudia finish mopping, and Ayame takes the water out to the garden.

Posts #81-90X

Zamir lets Nerine climb on him for a piggy-back ride. Ayame joins Claudia for dinner, though only Claudia eats. Samuel tells Jaden that he must use a sea sponge to wash dishes.

Posts #91-100X

Ameila enters on her own, disgusted to see Nerine on Zamir's back. Ayame and Claudia begin to discuss each others' countries.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-14-2011 at 05:22 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-12-2011, 06:15 AM

Claim first post!! X3 yesh!

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-12-2011, 06:19 AM

Aw nuts, I wanted first post. xD Wasn't expecting this to be up yet! <3 Oh, well. The second time is always better than the first, giggidy~

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 06:23 AM

<3 I wanted to be the first to claim the thread. X3
Cookies?? *offers some*

Arc Angel

Old 10-12-2011, 06:23 AM

I was getting ready to make this for the past few days, but I've been crazy busy. @.@

Anywho, it's up now for ya, I'll do some dusting in my first post later. xD
I'll also get maps and pictures and whatnot up sometime this week...

Cookies... :drool:

April

Old 10-12-2011, 06:35 AM

I'll take some only if they're Oreos. :feesh:

No rush, Arc. We can just fill up the thread with filler posts.. Reminds me of "Bleach", where it takes 5 friggin' chapters for something to be done. xD *Cough.*Like Zamir and Nerine actually answering the door.*Cough.*

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 06:48 AM

Its their fault for taking so long. XD
and considering ameikas not on, it can take a bit. XD
She's sleeping right now. <3 *text each other*

Now you make me crave oreos...

April

Old 10-12-2011, 07:08 AM

Yeah, that's right. The virtual world will be overrun by Oreo-craving zombies.. someday.. <_<

And I don't blame anyone for not posting, since staying on this long is rare for even me. xD I need to go now though since it's 3am and I have to be awake in a few hours.

'Night/'Morning you two. I'll be back maybe tomorrow or next week. Tee hee.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 07:12 AM

Haha, niight!
Its twelve over here. X.x; should get sleep since, classes tomorrow.

Oreo zombies?? Oh my. That would be, very interesting. O.o

Arc Angel

Old 10-12-2011, 10:06 PM

Two of four floors are now up ^.^;;
Gardens in the making as well...

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 10:26 PM

Holy shiz that's a huge castle. XD

Arc Angel

Old 10-12-2011, 10:27 PM

Well.... yes. Yes it is. xD All four floors are now done!~

Now to do the gardens.....

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 PM

Lmao, wow.. nerines gonna have fun exploring. >.>; instead of trying to find a husband, she might just sneak off and explore the whole dang place for secret passages and just finding places. XD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 01:26 AM

ummm >.>" what i miss?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 01:35 AM

Lol nothing much. XD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 01:37 AM

i mean in the rp silly lol i wants to post in it lol but yesh anyways so i can't see the castle layout >.>

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 01:38 AM

Lol well, you can come in the castle. Doors are open. XD
Um, in the kitchen there's people washing dishes and eating, there's a couple walking around and stuff.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 01:51 AM

yea i thought the doors were closed >.>" *skimmed the stuff* how can i get a look at the layouts though?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 01:53 AM

lol They're open. XD
And, uh... you can't check the stuff out? I don't know. x.x;

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 01:58 AM

yea but i can't click the link to see the hidden posts remember? *rolls eyes* silly lol'

OOOOOO Ruthengrad is the shape of a cresent moon and is an island and is three days by boat way from the main shores and two days by horse back away from the summer castle and it is to the west if that helps

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 02:01 AM

lo, I can't see them on this comp either. XD But, saw them on my cell phone.

lmao, I think Nerine wouldn't care how it looked from another point of view. XD It's fun to her. And, you know how she is. >.>;

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 02:03 AM

yes yes i do know how she is lol who is she with again? *can't remember which guy*

anyways lol i can't seem them very good on my cell at all sadly i must get off the comp but you can texties me :)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 02:04 AM

lol Your turn to text! XD And and, she's with Zamir. The emperor dude.

And okies!!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2011, 02:08 AM

i didn't gets a text :'(

lol menat these guys *points from Zamir lol wait Zamir is with Elliot lol anyways my guys silly i don't think she is with any of them lol*

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 02:13 AM

Oh!! lmao, no no she's not with any of them. XD
She's not with anyone really.

You didn't? D: Dang.