Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 01-09-2012, 05:52 PM

Here we can talk about the Pokemon worlds RP. Only those in the group and if you have a question regarding the RP and not in the group then PM me please. Otherwise we ask here. ^_^

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 01-13-2012, 05:19 AM

So we're a little confused here? City is first, then the forest is behind the city.

MistWater:: We know this, but I think everyone is anticipating the forest, because that's where most pokemon will be.

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2012, 05:28 AM

I apologize for the logic ahead of time. It's true that there are Pokemon in the forest, but so far no one has mentioned the city. I mean to get there it would easily take an entire day... Despite what Ash had gone through to get there himself, he was lucky enough to get there by sunset. Otherwise it would be nightfall had he not been rushed.
Our group apparently left later than he had even just slightly so it only makes sense to arrive there just as nightfall came...
This comes from someone who hasn't watched the first season in years.

I guess Arisa's more excited to get to the city, rather than to rush into things like her uncle did.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2012, 08:04 PM

Wait now I'm confused. Is it forest then city then bigger forest? I had to look up the map I was thinking of a different map. I got it now. >_< So we will get there withen a few posts I beleive.

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2012, 08:16 PM

Well at least to the city anyway. Route 1 comes after Pallet Town which leads to Viridian City then Route 2 leads to the forest.
I was getting confused myself as everyone was talking about the forest first while thinking, 'That's not right... Did we pass the city already?' That's when I figured out what was happening. :P

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 AM

Alright cool. Now that's all cleared up.
Also are we gaining an additional roleplayer?

Venya
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2012, 09:58 PM

No I told them if they can figure out how to get to us then they can play and they said thats okay. so no were not getting another player.