Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-02-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
Clearly the SFA needs to look into a new profession if they have large mechs and stags that can run 160 mph without an issue XD Team B clearly has an advantage with such things, the already have the most oddesties XP
Hey now, that's what happens when you have all da power.

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 01-02-2014, 03:23 PM

Guys Mozilla's living sister.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-02-2014, 03:28 PM

So pretty :3

Midorikawa

Old 01-02-2014, 03:37 PM

Random question: Are the effects of sensing monsters the same for all identifiers or is it individual to them? Important to know for the post I'm working on.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:06 PM

Notes on Identifiers
Well, all Identifiers have similar things happen to their eyes - as in they go black (or white) when a monster is near. Now what the eye seems can be different. For example, some of the eyes can only see heat signatures whereas others have x-ray vision. Some are lucky and have an 'all seeing eye' that allows them to find the monsters. Some have 360-degree vision with their eyes when looking for monsters. Some have a long radius (as in they can see the monsters from a half a mile away) whereas others have to be close (like Reino).

We'll use Reino as an example. Reino's eyes turn black when a monster is nearby. His vision shifts, too. Everything isn't in vivid colors anymore. Everything drops very dull and dark in color, almost monochrome shades of grays and blacks. What his eyes then do are sync with monster's heat signatures, or Purium strength. Like Shadow's sword really stands out as does a monster's entire body. The closer he is the the monster, the duller his world is. The further away, the more color he can see. When he's running, he's constantly looking at the monster to see where the heat signature is weakest, which is usually around the heart area or brain. The location of the heart and brain differ from beast to beast, so he's always looking for them and looking for the easiest ways to have the Breaker's piece them.

Mozilla's eyes probably won't function in the same way as Reino's as their DNA differs. He, for example, might have 360-degree vision that allows him to always locate the monster no matter which way he faces. This gives him an edge as he can see the monster while he's running away from it, never having to look backwards or slow his pace. In that mode, it's almost as if he has a mirror in front of him that reflects everything forward for him to see. He might even be able to see the monster's nervous system, which will help defeat the enemy.

Overall, Identifiers can see the monster in unique ways. They can also see the monster on a deeper level, levels that are crucial for the Breaker's to know. Identifiers, if trained well, can even determine if a monster is pregnant or sick, which, as you can imagine can be super helpful to know, especially for the Enhancers who can help destroy the beast's immune system some more.

Long ramble short, you're pretty much free to craft Mozilla's Identifier powers however you want~!

Notes on Enhancers
Enhancers, you're special too. You have the ability to target the monster as a whole or by pieces of it. You can jam it from afar, too. So you're pretty much safe. You abilities to heal your teammates and buff are also important. But your main goal should be trying to blind that monster. Another cool thing about Enhancers it that you can try to poison the monster or even paralyze it. You could be the one to stop the monster or cause it to drop dead. Enhancers can be just as lethal as Breakers, only they're more crafty about their killings. Not to mention, Enhancers can feel how weak a monster is by how quickly their spells work. The quicker the spell, the weaker the monster.

Now, how do you go about casting and what does it look like? Well, it's different per caster. Sometimes magic can shoot from your hands. Other times, it can be done just by thinking hard and snapping your fingers. Granted, all your work doesn't mean it'll stick -- or even work. You have a highly mental job. You need to focus. The best way to focus? Well, that's up to you. Some say that if you can achieve levitation while meditating, you'll be able to land any attack. But how can you do that when you've got the sounds of war surrounding you. You need to have a happy place you can go and you also have to trust that no one will die when you're trying to thwart the monster.

Your job's not so easy anymore, no?

Notes on Breakers
As you know, you dish out all the damage. What you don't know, is how weak the monster is and where to strike. That's where your teammates come in. Enhancers let you know when the monster is ready for the kill-strike. Identifiers let you know where that insta-kill location is. But don't think that's your only job. As a Breaker, you also need to make sure it doesn't kill your Identifier or anyone else for that matter. You might want to cut the monster's legs off or make sure it'll never use its wings again. You need to hack away at this monster. The more it bleeds, the better. Why? They monsters can bleed out. Even if you have to retreat, if you do enough damage, you'll kill the monster. These things don't have "medics" and they cannot survive with a giant hole in their stomach. Even in a lose, you can win.

Even though you have Purium, your special Breaker-DNA gives you extra perks. If you get separated from your Purium, if possible, you have a stockpile of extra attacks to dish out. These are all physical attacks, but they are pretty strong and capable of bringing down a beast. You can punch a rock with ease. You can lift things you usually couldn't. When you're engaged in a battle, your body undergoes some changes. You're faster, stronger, tougher, smarter. You become more flexible. More honed. You're pretty much the Fantastic Four rolled into one package, only invisibility might not be a thing. Flying? Well, how about jumping higher. Will that suffice?

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 01-02-2014 at 04:17 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 PM

Boo boo be doo lol gots a post up finalleh!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM

Right now I'm listening to music and the song that just came on made me think of Sycom and Daliah. I could be wrong, but it just seemed like something that would fit Sycom's relationship with Daliah.

So am I the only one that can picture Sycom singing Grenade by Bruno Mars?

Midorikawa

Old 01-03-2014, 12:57 AM

So already said this before but this song for Mozilla- Never Again-Nickleback

Also this for not just him but anyone else with daddy issues-Perfect-Simple Plan
And this for like all of them that were young with serious issues-I'm Just A Kid-Simple Plan

And then I imagine this being Vlad and Artemis just because of Vlad's personality-Next Contestant-Nickleback

I dare someone to try to guess the genre of my favorite song

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-03-2014, 01:20 AM

Mido, your taste in music is definitely Duke approved XD

Midorikawa

Old 01-03-2014, 01:24 AM

Funny thing is my favorite song is country, but I listen to all kinds. I'm not a fan of hiphop or rap though.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-03-2014, 01:32 AM

Not a fan of them either and I'm picky when it comes to country, as in I really have only found a couple of songs that I actually like >.>

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-03-2014, 01:39 AM

I approve of your song list as well Midori.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-03-2014, 03:04 AM

ohhh, i love those simple plan songs~

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-03-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
So already said this before but this song for Mozilla- Never Again-Nickleback

Also this for not just him but anyone else with daddy issues-Perfect-Simple Plan
And this for like all of them that were young with serious issues-I'm Just A Kid-Simple Plan

And then I imagine this being Vlad and Artemis just because of Vlad's personality-Next Contestant-Nickleback

I dare someone to try to guess the genre of my favorite song
Love it. <3

And Es is gonna start working on a post tonight and tomorrow. <3

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 11:51 PM ----------

Lies. Es got a post in tonight. ;)

And it sorta stinks when you want to add color to your post ... but your character doesn't talk. Vlad. Vlad, why are you so anti-social? >:/

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
Funny thing is my favorite song is country, but I listen to all kinds. I'm not a fan of hiphop or rap though.
Same :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Right now I'm listening to music and the song that just came on made me think of Sycom and Daliah. I could be wrong, but it just seemed like something that would fit Sycom's relationship with Daliah.

So am I the only one that can picture Sycom singing Grenade by Bruno Mars?
omg, yes. XD it's perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
Love it. <3

And Es is gonna start working on a post tonight and tomorrow. <3

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 11:51 PM ----------

Lies. Es got a post in tonight. ;)

And it sorta stinks when you want to add color to your post ... but your character doesn't talk. Vlad. Vlad, why are you so anti-social? >:/
he needs a hug. XD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Morning people

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 01-03-2014, 04:39 PM

Ello Kiyoto! :3 How are you today?

Esmme

Old 01-03-2014, 04:40 PM

A hug. I KNEW IT. uh... Any volunteers? I, for one, don't want to end up with my gut slit wide open.

Morning, Kiyo!

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-03-2014, 04:48 PM

i'll get Cias to do it!

= - = i got woken up by my gaming group to go online. let me sleeeeeep >.<

Esmme

Old 01-03-2014, 04:51 PM

Awww. Haha I know that feeling... Though usually its the wee small hours of the morning instead of being woken up.....

Cias! Perfect! Careful, Cias..... Vlad bites.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-03-2014, 04:55 PM

o.o lol I am good

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-03-2014, 04:56 PM

i actually don't know what time i fell asleep, it was sometime after 3 and i was watching disney junior shows until i just passed out at some point, haha

haha, i think Cias knows that by now. imma go poke him to get him off the floor then~

Esmme

Old 01-03-2014, 04:59 PM

Haha good way to fall asleep. It was League for me. .__. And none of my friends were online. That's why Es got her post finished for Vlad last night. ^__^'

//pets the Kiyo//

Oh, boy! Go ahead and see if Cias is willing to get up. I'll go hide Vlad's claw weapons...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-03-2014, 05:00 PM

Bow chica wow wow

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM

Esssss~ have you posted in the out of character mayhem thread? i can get Cias to do it there~