Your Guide

My name is:
Alacor

My friends call me:
None

It is kind of obvious, I am:
Male

I was born here, so that makes me:
Unknown and ageless, but he looks to be around sixteen.

When love is on my mind:
Unknown

The good about me:
Alacor is a bit aloof, and humorous. He is one for wanting others to figure out and discover for themselves, promoting growth a lot of the time. He can be kind and mysterious, keeping others on their toes. He enjoys games and puzzles. He seems to value humanity and life, though his actions lead others to find their own inner strength. He is loyal and faithful, protecting the weak. He typically has a good reason behind his actions. He has a sweet and thoughtful side, though it can be hidden at times.

The bad about me:
He speaks in riddles a lot. He can be cold, blunt and standoffish at times. At times he can get lost in thought. He seems to be haunted by memories, thoughts and dreams. He tends to push people to their limits however. He contradicts himself at times. He is fiercly loyal most the time to his master, which often at times leads him to compromise himself and go against his better judgement.

My Blessing is also a Curse:
Energy Baised. He is able to call upon the energy thought to be from this "red world", as well as the energy that is naturally produced by living and electric things. He is able to use it for a variety of things, such a shields, bolts, blasts, etc. He can absorb it from living or electrical things around him, as well as from the mysterious red world. He uses this energy to heal, to infect others if desired (add to their powers or amplify them), nullify or negate powers, or to teleport. He seems to "speak" to the energy and the red world itself or the earth. He also seems to have a telepathic ability as well. He can manipulate this red world, under the command of the master.

The raw facts of my past are:
Nothing is known about him or his past.

Only one thing left to say:
He seems to be two sides of one coin, both good and evil at the same time.

The music of my life:
Kuusou Mesorogiwi

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

I am Number:
I do not need a number, I am the embodiment of Balance. I serve only the master.

My name is:
Destro

My friends call me:
Des, sexy, demon, angel...far to many to count~

Male

I am ageless, I have always and will always exist within this world. I do prefer to look around twenty to twenty-one though, got to watch my figure..

When love is on my mind:
Gender does not matter to me, if your sexy and got a unique edge to you, you're my type!

The good about me:
God....what is not good about me? My flare? My style? My sexiness? Hehehe, just kidding~. I am the embodiment of balance, so I do have my good qualities. I know right from wrong, I do have a sense of justice. I have a mental voice, morals and a heart mind you. I am a man of my world, loyal and faithful to this aspect. If I say the actual phrase "you have my word", it is like law to me. I have never broken my word in all my existance. I am outgoing, blunt and very forward. I suppose you could call that a plus. I have no trouble stepping up to the plate to take charge of a situation. I can be a good listener, and give excellent advice...if I can stay serious enoug for it. I am strong willed and hearted, I bow to no one...other than the master that is hehehe. I love nature, creation, light and beauty that goes along with all of those things, especially life. I take pride in myself, keeping myself tidy and neat. Organization is key to having a healthy balance~. I suppose you will learn a lot more of my goodness in the story, do not want to give to much away right now..

The bad about me:
Absolutely nothing, I mean look at me...could somthing this sexy have anything wrong with it?....Again, just kidding. As balance, I have both good and evil within me. I have been called a tease at times. I enjoy flitring with and playing with others...what is the fun in having pery, if you can't play with them before you devour them? In this sense, I have also been called a masochist. Dark, dirty and sexy is deffinetly my game. I can be to overly bold and blunt, to the point where other's feelings do not matter to me. I can become very cold, calculated and stratigic if I want to be. I have a tendancy to get into these dark moods, where I am like this. People had best be careful with me when I am...messing with me when I am not in the mood, can land you quite literally six feet under. I love tricks, games, bets and pranks. I can not resist a little bit of fun every now and then...as you have probrably guessed by now. I think that should suffice here for now. My other mystery dark qualities, you will have to wait and see~.

To Be Announced.

Unknown to many, other than a select few. Even to Chaos and Order, much of his life remains a mystery. He was given the task to be the Embodiment of Balance. The physical representation of choice and reason. He represents the choice within a person's soul, as well as the conjoined presence of both good and evil within a person. His purpos is to keep the other two in harmony and under control. HOWEVER, as balance, he himself has both good and evil in him. This does not mean he can not be swayed though. His personality is influenced by whichever presence is more influential within the world. He is ment to stay neutral, but unless the other two are in perfect harmony, this is almost impossible. In a way, he is basically the embodiment of "hope".

Yes, I have a pet forrest green hamster with red eyes nammed Kotaru, but he has a secret of his own: To Be Announced.

The music of my life:
I'm Sexy and I Know It!

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

I am Number:
Number One

My name is:
Yukiteru Shigure

My friends call me:
Yuki

Male

September 6th (16)

When love is on my mind:
Unknown

The good about me:
Yuki is kind and caring, he has a good heart. He is a bit of a clutz and awkward, but he tries his best in any situation he is in. He is strongwilled and hearted, though he does not think he is. He cannot stand by and merely watch someone hurt or used, he tries to interviene and protect others, dispite his own fears. He is the type to inspire confidence and belief in others though. He is also the type to be there to slap someone or snap them out of it when needed, he is not the type to give up on many things so easily. This conflicts with his doubt a lot, making it difficult on him. He prefers to be actually doing something with himself and time. He enjoys joking around and spending time with friends.

The bad about me:
He is not the best with people, he hates upsetting or dissapointing others, especially his parents. He seems to doubt himself a lot, and thinks a bit low of himself, dispite his potential and skill. He is also unable to sit still for to long, so he can be a bit impatient. He is a bit shy however, so speaking his mind or being blunt is not to much like him unless he is comfortable with the person. In a way, he is still trying to discover himself.

Yuki carries a small case of darts at his hip, which he is quite skilled with. This also makes him quite skilled with other throwing style weapons. He does not carry any other weapons with him. He is skilled in thinking on his feet, as well as out of the box. This helps him in situations where he needs a plan. He is good at various smaller tasks, which one might find odd or random, but they tend to come in handy a lot for him.

* Blood Teller: He is able to create, meld and bend to his will, a red blood like substance. It often has an odd natural texture to it, being not complete liquid, but not fully sollid. He can use this to create various constructs, and attacks when needed. It also has some healing properties to it, though this seems to leave behind an odd "link" of Yuki to whoever he heals. The deeper the healing, the stronger it connection.

*Fracture: Fracture is a sub power of Blood Teller, it is believed that Yuki is a vassal for this entity and death like world which others gain their power from, which is why he is able to bend this odd blood like power. Fracture is more of a state than a power. In this state, it is believed that Yuki himself becomes "possessed" by one of the main voices he communicates with. His eyes turn red, and his power is heightened. During this time, his constructs take on a more human like form, thought to be the actual tangable forms of the voices he speaks to. One of which is a red "grim reaper" like construct that comes from Yuki himself. He tends to lose all sense of himself in this state, becoming ruthless and slightly like a machine, pushing himself past his limits with little care for others around him.

* Death Sight/Death Sense: Yuki has the ability to "see voices" from beyond. This tends to take the form of red writing on various surfaces, or a txt to his phone, message to his computer, etc. Others are unable to see these "voices" so the walls seem normal, and messages/txts look blank to them. These voices often give him warnings or insite into the future, they are also at times merely someone to talk to. Yuki has a very unique ability to sense the presence of negative energy in many forms, such as when something bad is about to happen. He also senses death, or when someone is about to die. If he touches someone who has recently died, he gets "flashes" of memories from that person. This ability also allows him to be able to sense and find his own kind, as well as guadge the strength of their powers.

Yuki has had a relatively normal life growing up. He views it and himself as Average. He was born in Japan, raised there for the first ten years of his life, before his mother moved with him to America. Her and his father had split, though niether seemed to really wish to speak of why, especially to Yuki. He did not know when the voices began to appear, but he noticed them more and more. He was afraid at first, but slowly he accepted it. When he first came to America, it was hard for Yuki to make friends, people used to tease him a lot. The voices were in a way his first friends. Unfortunatly, this did not help to gain him any friends. They teased him more. One day, when he was twelve, he was at the observatory on a school field trip. Some of the boys in his class thought it would be funny to mess with him on the glass floored area where they were looking over the city.

The glass began to crack, and Yuki began to get a bit angry. He woke up later in the hospital with no idea how he had gotten there. He was told there was an accident at the observatory, that the glass and some of the structure had mysteriously collapsed. Six of the several boys were in the hospital as well, some with severe wounds...the last...had fallen from the observatory. People were not happy about this, and the other boys blamed it all on Yuki. An investigation was carried out, but nothing major was found, especially nothing incriminating Yuki. It damaged any hope at a social life he could have hoped for. He was labeled a freak and a jinx. His mother tried to reassure him that it would pass, none of the adults hated him or treated him bad, but with the youth it seemed to spread like wildfire. The six boys over the next few years often tried intimidating and getting to Yuki, which ended up in him with minor wounds more than once. He was a bit hopeful when highschool started, believing he might be able to make a new name for himself, but the accident seems to still loom over him.

Surprisingly, most of Yuki’s past is a mystery. He also seems to have a passion for books, and a love of darts.

The music of my life:
Trust Me

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

I am Number:
Number Two

My name is:
Yuno Harumi

My friends call me:
Yumi

Female

May 19th, (16)

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
Yuno is kind and caring. She is energetic, always ready to have fun or help out a friend. She is outgoing and sweet. She is strongwilled and hearted as well though, surprisingly brave and determined. She is loyal and faithful, and very passionate. She has a good heart, as well as a certain innocence about her.

The bad about me:
Yuno can be a bit obsessive and rash. She can be a bit clueless and naive at times as well. She has a colder and darker side, which few see. She can be a bit emotional at times as well, allowing her feelings and heart to rule her a lot. She can be a bit oblivious and one tracked minded at times. She is stubborn and can pout or whine a bit at times to.

Yuno is skilled in swordfighting, from training at a dojo all of her life. She is also skilled in martial arts.
* Void: Yuno has the ability to "turn off" her emotions. Typically most of the time it is her fear and physical ability to feel anything such as pain for a period of time. This allows her to become a walking weapon and fighter in a sense, putting her all into a fight which makes her a dangerous enemy. Although once her emotions and feeling return, she feels the weight of the strain and pain that her body has suffered. This shift allows her during this time to heighten her natural abilities as well, such as strength, speed, agility, endurance and more.
*Force Fields: Yuno has the ability to influence the energy around her into force fields, which have a pink or red color to them. They are pink when she is her usual self, while red when her "Void" ability is active. She is able to use these forcefields as shields on herself or anything within a range around her. She can aslo create balls or flat disks out of them, which can be used as blasts or to cut. She can force the fields out of her body to repell various objects around her, or send them in a sort of 'wave' at people. They are able to be moved at her will, which also makes them useful for moving things similar to telekenisis. However, their strength is influenced by her emotions, and it puts a strain on her mind. This means the biger the field or the more force applied to them, the bigger the strain is upon her mind.

Yuno is a typical girl. She grew up with a mother and father, in the same town she was born in. Yuno's life has on the outside always been perfect. She is popular with people, they enjoy her company, and she has never been afraid to step out of her shell and do something with her life. Under the surface though, her life is anything but perfect. Her parents demand perfection from her, slipping below their expectations has never boded well for her at all. She does not talk a lot about her home life and at the same time, she brings few people home with her. There was always one person, who treated her well throughout her life. She met him at a park when they were kids, and the two of them hit it off right away. She remembers it closely, because she had been crying from getting yelled at by her father and had run away to the park.

After that, she took a bit more intrest in him. Over the years, she watched him grow and change. She felt more connected to him, than all the people she was around her entire life. Yuno was there, when the accident at the observatory happened, she saw how much it affected his life afterwards and it devistated her. She wanted to reach out and help him, so she did. Though becoming good friends, many did not approove of her spending time with Yuki. She did not care, and continued her friendship with him. Sometimes, she worried that her bolder and more forward approach would be taken badly. She had been refered to some times close to being a stalker. Many could not figure out why she was so interested in and crazy about him. Yuno knew there was something more to him, something special about him. She felt a connection on that level as well, due to what had happened to her.

When Yuno was five, she was in a car accident with her parents. They were hit in the back on the passanger side, where she was sitting. Yuno died for a bit in there, but came back within the hospital. She did not remember much, but it was not long after, that her life got a bit weird. She had gotten into a fight with a friend of hers, which made her cry and want to yell. When she did however, she created an outward push from her body which sent said friend flying backwards. Her discoverence of her other ability, was due to Yuki. She came upon a group of boys pestering him later on, though before the observatory accident. This led her to insert herself into the situation all she could think about was protecting him, helping him. She blacked out, only to be pulled back by the sound of Yuki's voice. She had nearly broken one of the boys arms. This did not help her image with Yuki to much. She feels like he partially dosn't even know who she is, while at the same time being unsure about her due to their history. She wishes she could be honest and forward with him, but she is afraid of scaring him away. So instead, she turns being his 'stalker' into fun and a bit of a joke, not seeming to mind it at all.

Yuno's grandfather is the one who taught her martial arts and how to use a sword such as in Kendo. It was against her parent's wishes, but for a long time, it became the only thing she truly cared about besides Yuki.

The music of my life:
Kiss The Girl

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-02-2014 at 04:40 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-20-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius
The Puppetmaster
Mobius

I am Number:
Number Eight

My name is:
Mobius Timothy Blanchard

My friends call me:
Mobius or MT

Male

April 17/25

When love is on my mind:
Demisexual // Bisexual

The good about me:
Mobius is rather intelligent. He’s also very neat, and prefers to make educated decisions rather than unthought-out ones. He also tends to be a bit mothering to those he cares about, though he doesn’t realize it. A lover of small dogs and cats, he has a natural affinity for people and things smaller than he is, though he’ll never admit to it. He’s rather brave as well, more interested in facing his fears to see how he can fight them rather than running.

The bad about me:
Though intelligent, Mobius can be rather cocky and self-obsessed. He’s slow to trust, and tends to trust intelligence more than emotion, which isn’t always the best choice. He also has a bad tendency to be rather demeaning. He doesn’t mean to be, but he has a bad habit of looking down on people, or judging them well before he gets to know them. He also has an intense dislike of asking for help. Though brave, he’s also sometimes stupid about it, letting anger take over and getting himself into situations he really shouldn’t. He also has a huge fear of large dogs.

If he touches something, he can take on it’s properties. For example, if he touches a titanium rod, his skin becomes titanium, silver and strong, almost impossible to pierce. The problem with this is that it only lasts for a scant few minutes once he’s let go of the object. If he holds the object, he can retain its property for as long as his body can, though it will exhaust him within an hour or so.

Mobius has always been quiet. He was an only child, and has a fondness for antiques, sci-fi horror, and small dogs. He likes quiet spaces, and dim spaces. As a child, he was attacked by a large Doberman, and has since avoided animals weighing over fifty pounds. Horses, big dogs, the like. He’s almost always cold, and can very rarely be seen without a long-sleeve, jacket, or in shorts. Even in summer, though he will occasionally wear t-shirts under jackets. His mother is still alive, and works as a professor at a university, but he rarely visits. His father passed away from a heart attack when he was 19, which resulted in a somewhat obsession with eating healthy. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t like the occasional snickers bar, but he almost never eats red meat. Chicken, tofu, fish are fine. But no red meat.

-Must wear glasses to see
-Bilingual – French/English
-Due to a protein deficiency, bright lights hurt his eyes

The music of my life:
Song of the Caged Bird

The Puppetmaster
Mobius

I am Number:
Number Five

My name is:
James Kendel Rodgers

My friends call me:
Jamie

Male

May 23/19

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
Up beat, and tries to always see things with a silver lining. He’s intelligent, though not more so than average. He enjoys parkour, which lends to his ability to be highly athletic. He enjoys sports ranging from tennis to soccer, so he’s swift and able to think on his feet. He’s relatively social, though can be somewhat paranoid about whether people like him.

The bad about me:
However intelligent he may be, he’s still a bit of an airhead. He’ll make on-the-spot decisions, and occasionally this gets him pinned in a corner. He stresses our very easily, and doesn’t work well under pressure. He hates bugs with a passion, be it butterfly or spider, and can’t stand snakes. He’s more likely to run from a fight, and if he can’t, he panics, which impedes his judgment.

Emitting light. He can produce bright light from either his eyes, or the palms of his hands. It’s not an extended gift, it’s a brief, but exceptionally bright, hot burst of light, allowing him and his allies ample time to flee or avoid danger.

The middle son of three brothers, he was always the ‘adequate’ one. Living up to his older brother’s academic success, and trying to help raise his little brother. He didn’t mind, a naturally pleasant personality he gets from his mother. His family is surprisingly happy, and he has two uncles on his mother’s side, and an aunt on his fathers, leaving him with plenty of cousins. He’s never had pets, but he’s never had the need, his large family always around.

-Left handed
-Can play flute
-Always keeps a hacky-sack on hand for lulling moments

The music of my life:
Cruise

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavirne
The Puppetmaster
Xavi

I am Number:
Number Three

My name is:
Nieko Colte

My friends call me:
Black Hawk (BH) or Nieko

I'm not sure it's that obvious, but I am a man

September 19th (29)

When love is on my mind:
I lean toward women, unless it's my best friend. Then he can get my love and affection~!

The good about me:
I've been told I'm a tad too girly at times. I can't help it though! I grew up with two sisters and a mother. With everyone always talking about jewerly and dressing and shopping, I just... picked up those habits. Probably doesn't help it that I'm more feminine looking than my sister. Seriously, I've had guys hit on me because (from behind) I look like a woman. I have a slender frame and slight curves. I have a pixie-cut, too.

Looks aside, I pack one hell of a punch. Nah, I'm not strong. I'm fast. I'm capable. And I know the weak spots on the body. I studied the art of the ninja and the grace of Tai-Chi masters. I know Kung-Fu and karate. I'm also skilled with a sword. Now, for as strong as I am, I never use all my strength. It just don't suit me. I guess I'm a tad lazy in the regard.

I guess as a final word, I would say I'm kindhearted and very passionate in all that I do (and yet I'm a masochist!). I'm also very opinionated and will argue with anyone who I feel is wrong. I hate to be proven wrong and I hate to take no for an answer. Don't take it personally, I just dislike authorities. I hate backing down, too.

The bad about me:
As previously stated, I'm a masochist. I absolutely love pain and suffering, tending to go out of my way to not only punish myself or... others. I can't be helped! My sadistic nature just drives me over the edge. I get into all kinds of trouble, too. As you can imagine, not everyone likes things rough and on the verge of death. I tend to hurt those close to me -- not because you deserve it. It just... happens.

Let's see, what else? OH! My profession. Ha, I kill people for a living. I'm an assassin for hire. You know in all those movies how bad guys hire killers? Well, I'm one of those killers. Only, I kill the bad guys. I guess I'm a vigilante? A misguided one (because who kills for the sake of killing), but at least I'm keeping the streets clean. I'm pretty much the darker version of Batman (is that even possible).

P.S. I'm hot-headed, reckless, and driven by my emotions. Rarely do I use my brain in the heat of the moment. Because of that, people tend to get hurt. Oops. Sorry not sorry?

Breath fire! Turn into a fiery hawk! Yeah, I'm pretty much a fire expert. My flames are the color green, when I desire them to be so. I'm also fast, witty, and shockingly strong. I might look pathetic and girly, but trust me, I'm all man. Oh, I can also turn into a simple hawk, too. I don't always need the flames.

It's hard to really talk about my past. I don't really recall most of it. The images I do see are ones of a monster. A burning, crazed monster who seeks to level the world with flames. At first, I thought it was a nightmare. And then I learned that... those were real images. Real memories. Memories of... me.

Prior to losing the past year of my life to... whatever... I would get calls once a morning. I would be told of a mission and then I would be gone. I can't remember everything though. I just remember the phone ringing. A target. And then licking flames.

To be completely frank, though, I look young in those pictures. Maybe twenty-five? That's what? Five-ish years ago. So I just magically lost the last five years of my life?

I think. I mean, I can't be certain. Maybe I know everything but my mind doesn't think it important? I mean, I do know random things. Like why I have the tattoo across my face. That hawks are my favorite animals. And that I'm a pyromanic. But details about my personal and professional life? Beats me!

Eh, either way, all I know is that I'm alive now and I have this burning desire to get revenge. Why? And on who? Psh, beats me. But when I figure it out, I will burn the whole world down.

I'm 6-foot, 1.5-inches tall, by the way. I have emerald eyes and brown hair. My right ear is pierced with silver cuff-like earrings and across my face is a black line about one-inch thick. The black mark starts slightly above my lower lobe on the right, runs across my nose, and stops above the left lobe. This particular marking is symbolic of serving the Skytun family. Every man born into the Colte family must chose a specific person from one of four sacred clans to serve. I didn't like the tattoos for the other clans so I opted to serve the Skytun heir, Rroy (on right). As a final P.S., I have this tattoo.

The music of my life:
Let It Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke
The Puppetmaster
ISOS Duke

I am Number:
Number Four

My name is:
Eleanor Marie Duboi

My friends call me:
Eleanor

Female

April 1st (20)

When love is on my mind:
I only go for men, barely, I wouldn't get close to any one if I had the choice. Having to answer though, it would be men that I would be drawn to.

The good about me:
I'm protective over those close to me, even though it may not seem like I care about many people at this point. Even though I have my powers, I don't always like to use them. I've seen too much fighting in my life and would rather keep harm from happening than be the cause of it. But, just because I am cautious doesn't mean that I won't fight back when pushed. I've been training a bit so I know how to handle myself!

It's probably a bad thing that I can't think of many positive things about myself, but oh well, I guess that's how things are.

The bad about me:
Bad traits, huh? Well I would say that there are more of those than positive things about it... What, too depressing for you? Sorry... In reality, I'm not always so depressing, I just have a hard time showing my emotion; if you had gone through what I did, you would understand... I can't say that I've truly been happy lately, it just seems like one bad thing after another and there's no sign of stopping it...

Even though I have a hard time showing my emotions, when I finally do let them out, they tend to be on the explosive side. There are still some downsides to that, like still not fully having control over my powers, but as long as no one gets hurt--- Yeah, as long as no one gets hurt again, everything will be fine.

Body manipulations. I have had the unpleasantness of being experimented on once upon a time. These experiments left me with a few little tricks up my sleeve.

My arms can be transformed into a series of offensive and defensive things such as claws hands, a blade, shield, whip, fists, and armor. A few more powerful abilities would be a tendril barrage and a ground spike graveyard.

Downside? The armor and the last two abilites drain me dry stamina-wise. If I have to use them, it would have to be a life or death situation.

Are you sure you want to hear this depressing tale? Well, I'll tell you a little about what I remember. Don't ask me about my childhood or my family because I couldn't tell you. I remember waking up in a facility, like a hospital or something. I don't know how long I was there, but they eventually let me out, under supervision of course. I fell in love with that man and then he was killed before my eyes.

I made friends, though I'm not sure they realized that or not. I found someone else, but ignored what I knew would lead to pain, and it did. He died as well, though not really at the same time. Something happened, I don't remember what, but I remember I felt this 'snap'. Something bad happened, but I don't remember what.

Time moved on and I was reunited with my love, though we were forced to separate again. It wasn't long after that I was pulled to where he was to help him. It has been about a year since then I suppose, I don't really recall all the details.

In short, everyone I get close to ends up dieing, or something bad happens to them. I don't plan for things to be this way, they just are.

Yes, I could go into more detail, but those details probably wouldn't add much as I don't recall much of my past.

The experimentation also leaves Eleanor much stronger than your standard human, at least from the aspect of surviving. She can't get sick and she has a higher tolerance for pain.

The music of my life:
The Only One - The Material

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-21-2014 at 10:08 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-25-2014, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
The Puppetmaster
PrincessKasumi

I am Number:
Number Six

My name is:
Destiny Marie Durnenham

My friends call me:
Mary

Female

September 19th / 19 years old

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
Even though Mary isn’t all that kind she is very caring about those around her, animals included. She’s easy going and easy to please. She sometimes has short random burst of energy although she isn’t considered energetic to say the least. Mary is protective of those she cares about.

The bad about me:
Mary is very stubborn, and more often than not it is not a good thing. Mary can’t seem to remember important information unless it was school work or something she deemed important. If it was something important like remembering 911 for example and she didn’t deem it important to her she would not know the number or who to call in an emergency. Mary seems to have a bit of a mental problem. She’s not psycho, schizo or anything to that extent. But she does have multiple personalities. It’s all her, but her personality just seems to change. And not in a good way either.

Mary is able to manipulate water in the majority of its forms. Liquid and the solid state, and although she cannot control the gas/vapor aspect of water she can make it if she is in need of an escape. With being able to control water she is also able to breathe within it. With the manipulation of water in its solid and liquid forms comes the ability to do with it as she wishes. Such as if it was clay. One (major) drawback being she would have to be next to a water source. Even if it’s a little, it would do just fine.

Mary IS able to draw moisture from the air and other living life sources if she wishes but it takes quite bit out of her.

As for her solid state, it’s not just any normal ice. It seems to mimic the properties of diamond, and along with mimicking the properties of diamond; its flaw of one or more weak points.

Mary pretty much had a normal life, average grades. She graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA and honors. She was born into a family that was in-between middle class and upper class. Though doesn't mean she got what she always wanted. Especially since she had four other siblings. She was born and raised Australia before her mother moved them to the states when she was just wee little girl at the age of 9. Despite being in the states Mary has never lost accent nor has it waned.

-= Adores animals
-= In love with sweets

The music of my life:
Superhero - Tim McMorris

The Puppetmaster
PrincessKasumi

I am Number:
Number Eleven

My name is:
Dorothy Deslina Roctagro

My friends call me:
DDR or Dest

Female

June 8 / 26 yrs old

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
If there can be any redeeming qualities for Dest it might be the few positive personality traits she has. She’s bluntly honest. You can count on her blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, so I wouldn’t advise telling her any secrets. Besides being honest Dest is also rather social, which can be either a bad or a good thing depending on how you look at it. She’s pretty darn determined when she has mind set to something.

The bad about me:
Dest can be abit of a Diva sometimes most of the time. She can be selfish which would cause her to come off as uncaring which is pretty much the same thing in a nutshell. She seems to have self-esteem/appearance issues, she never thinks she’s good enough.

Dest is able to manipulate her hair to great lengths; literally. Beyond able to grow her hair just about as long as she wants, she can likewise shorten it back to its original length BEFORE if she were so say… cut it. Dests’ hair is not limited to just being hair, and by that, it could in itself change substance, color and form. If she wanted she could wear her hair as clothes and no one would be the wiser. Besides that she can use her hair in offensive ways such as:

-= Forming her hair to be needle like (it doesn’t turn into a needle), so that it is able to penetrate objects, and with enough speed and force even a wall to a certain extinct depending on its thickness.

-= Wrapping her hair around an offender’s body, or an object (she is always able to lift with her hair, so typically weight doesn’t matter, though obviously she can’t pick up a house).

Dest had a childhood similar to the Disney Princess Cinderella, except it wasn't her step mother or step sisters, they were her really family. She indeed do most if not all the chores in the house, and she did have some respectable clothes but compared to the rest of her family it looked like she shopped at the thrift store or good will. Dest never went to school, she was home schooled for the most part.

And by home school, she had to do it all by herself. Dest was taught since she could competently understand that she will never be good enough and everything about her was just wrong. The only solace in all of her childhood was how proud she was of her hair. No matter what they say or did to her, they were jealous of how gorgeous her hair was. Even if she never did anything to it or they cut it all off or into a terrible haircut.

If there is thing she’s vain about, it is her hair.

The music of my life:
Legacy - Fefe Dobson

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
The Puppetmaster
Xavi

I am Number:
Number Ten

My name is:
Neal Hunter Gillette

My friends call me:
Hunter, but it's usually just Neal

Male

October 11th (27)

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
Cocky. Oh, you wanted more? Hmmm. Intelligent, fast on my feet, and sly. I'm your typical definition of a mastermind. I'm sexy (don't hate me), charming, and I always get what I want. Okay, not always, but I do love to push buttons and misbehave. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player. I'm a flirt, but once I've snagged a mate, I'm loyal like a wolf to its pack. For as chill and laid back as I am, I do get hot-headed and hurt at times. I guess underneath my evil heart lies a gentleman just waiting to emerge. I'm a 'hold the door open for you,' kind of guy. But shhhhh, I have my secrets. For example, I steal from people (literally) and I'm also caught up in the wonderful world of forgery, grand theft, and a handful of other lovely crimes. Who would have thought?

The bad about me:
There is nothing bad about me. Just ignore my criminal record and the fact that I've been in an asylum, okay?

I have this thing known as Greed that runs through my veins. Greed brings out this wolfish man who is thirsty for money and blood. I lose my mind and became very feral in nature. I kill because I can. I steal because I want. The more in-sync with Greed I become, the more my looks shift. As a man, I have a grip on reality -- right from wrong. As a full-blown wolf? I'm crazed with desire for gold, much like a dragon.

In simplest terms, Greed is my feral mind. I can become a killer wolf when my eyes desire something my mind cannot have. I will destroy any and all that get in my way. As Greed, the wolf, I have no wits. I have no remorse. I know nothing but the lust for gold.

Ha ha. Wouldn't you like to know? HEY! Okay, okay, sheesh, I'll share. I was raised with manners and morals, but after mom died in a car accident, well... it was just pop 'n I. We got along, but he took an oath of silence after mother's death so communicating... yeah, it didn't happen. Anyways, I skipped grades in high school. Meaning, I stopped going. I saw no point finishing up school and going to college when I can forge signatures and make counterfeit money. Who needs a legit education when you've spent your whole life studying others? I guess, had I gone to college, I would have either been an actor or a graphic design student. But, seeing as I chose the life of a con-man, I guess I will never really know.

Anyways, I was in the middle of a bank heist when shi-stuff starting going down. A chunk of a building broke off and hit me in the head. When I woke up I was still me, only my past had been erased. I was a free man. Or so I thought. Only, when I tried to escape, I kept getting caught. I soon learned I had this lovely tracking device added to my leg and that I was a 'vital key' to The Pack's success. I am pretty much their thief, but I'm also handy and skilled. So if I wanted, I could be just about anything. Hell, my PhD says I'm a doctor, an engineer, and a psychologist. I also decided to make some certificates that said I was a licensed pilot and got an MBA. But shhhh, don't tell them that I never actually went to college.

Oh? About "the pack" I speak of? They're kinda this group of thugs who run an asylum. I used to be their top dog. Then I fell in love and they threw me in with the loonies. They experimented on me (drugs up the wazoo!) and I started to lose it. Lexxi, bless her kind soul, decided it was time to bust me out. I've been running from the pack for a solid day. I've left the country and I'm hoping I never see those dirty dogs again.

I stole your wallet. Sorry not sorry!

The music of my life:
I just wanna run
Quote:
The Puppetmaster
ISOS Duke

I am Number:
Number Nine

My name is:
Alexxis DuBoi

My friends call me:
Alex or Lexxi

Female

November 25th (24)

When love is on my mind:
I prefer men. Man actually, I have already found my love.

The good about me:
I am a kind hearted individual, often times putting others before myself. I'm not the type to hold judges, nor judge a person before I really get to know them; I'm an older sister though, so what can I say? I can be your shoulder to cry on and your greatest cheerleader.

The bad about me:
I'm too nice I suppose. It's not uncommon for people to walk all over me and Neal has had to step in more times than not to help me out. I'm gullible and trust to easily, but I wouldn't really say that those would be that bad.

Evidently, I have a knack for healing. We discovered this one night while we were on the run. Not only does my background in medicinal plants and herbs come in hand, but I am able to heal others through the good graces of the surrounding life. Most of the time, it's just the grasses and small plants around the area that wilt, I haven't had to pull enough energy to kill an animal or another human yet.

I am the oldest of three siblings, though my younger sister, Eleanor, was kidnapped years ago and has yet to be found. Sadly, my parents never found an issue with this and told me to give up finding her as it would never happen. I know what happened though, I know why they aren't concerned but I can't do anything about it.

After Eleanor was kidnapped, we moved to a small village, far from where we were initially from. It was a quaint little town and the people were nice enough, but the town held a secret. Beyond it's walls lay a danger that none of the towns' people wanted to face. There was a group they called the "pack", they were said to be monsters, vicious things. I met one of them and though they have their evil tendencies from time to time, Neal was no monster.

We had to run from that place, also due to the fact that my parents would have been furious if they knew I didn't go out to meet that 'nice salesmen' they wanted me to hook up with so badly.

I enjoy reading quite a bit and gardening.

The music of my life:
White Flag - Dido

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-25-2014 at 01:51 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-31-2014, 11:51 PM

Quote:
The Puppetmaster
Xavi

I am Number:
Embodiment of Chaos

My name is:
Rroy Skytun

My friends call me:
Rroy, Soul Reaper, or Chaos

Male

Ageless (looks like he's in his mid-twenties)

When love is on my mind:
I'm married to my beloved Aleu. I don't need anyone else. Only her. And even in her death, I will not falter. We took an oath to be together in life and in death. I will not betray her.

The good about me:
Define good? I like to think I'm honest, but in the bluntest way possible. I'm also not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I'm also brilliant in ever sense of the term. Do looks count? Because I'm told I'm hella sexy.

The bad about me:
You might want to get your pen and paper out for this one. I will warn you, it's quite long. I steal. I cheat. I lie. I destroy. And I kill. I'm a tactical mastermind who's steps ahead of my foe. I know how to make someone scream and suffer. I understand the mental limits of man. I simply kill because I can. I enjoy hunting down quivering fools and I cannot help but laugh at their utter demise. Some call me wicked. Some call me sinful. To me? I'm perfection in the form of the devil.

I am the Embodiment of Chaos. I'm the physical representation of all that is evil and dark within this world. I'm the shadows that shake you in your sleep and the nightmares that cause you to scream in fear. I'm the demon of darkness and the bringer of death. I feed off your fears, your negativity, and your hatred. My power strengthens with corruption as I try to plague the world to succumb to my level of madness. I'm the reason why you plunge that dagger into someone's heart. And I'm the reason you pull the trigger to end your own life. I'm the voice in your head that coaxes you on. I'm the seven deadly sins all rolled up into one. I'll tempt and toy with you until you break and obey my ever command. I represent war, anger, murder, and anything else that you would classify as evil.

Oh and before you think I don't do anything, I can manipulate and control shadows and darkness. I can create shadow clones as well as shadow weapons. I've also been known to make your fears and nightmares become reality. Ah, the perks of controlling darkness.

I'm sorry, that information is classified. You would either need to be CIA or FBI to open the files, but even they don't have everything. I guess you could just say that my secrets are safe with me.

However, I will comply with your request to share a tidbit of my past. Why? Simply to humor you and to give myself a reason to kill you later.

My parents couldn't keep me so they gave me up for adoption. The man they gave me to enslaved me and made me work. I grew strong, fast, and smart. I learned how to read on my own and eventually outwitted my master, thus allowing me to attend school.

I'm a genius, by the way. Brilliant beyond belief, and no that's not me tooting my own horn. Like I said, I'm CIA level. I have to be smart to get in there.

Regardless, I eventually graduated and enrolled in the military. It was around that time that I started to make a name for myself. I was damn good at my job. Heh, I was too good at it that the Russians picked me up and offered me a sweet gig. Best part, I'm not Russian but I made one hell of a Russian spy. I'm like Black Widow (Marvel) only I'm so much better.

After a long tug-o-war match over me, I eventually sided with the US. I should have been arrested but I never really committed treason or did anything to harm the US so they decided to throw me into "detention" of sorts. Not to mention, all there 'dirt' on me was speculation. There was no proof. I never leave a trail.

Anyway, I eventually proved my worth and got tossed into the field. You know those guys who make things happen. Yeah, I made things happen. Bad guys suddenly vanished and the streets got safer.

Then it happened. I was made. Running for my life, I had no choice but to go into hiding. While in hiding, I happened upon something that would change my life forever.

To be honest, I'm not sure if these memories of mine or real or artificial. All I know is that night, in that cave, something magical happened. And now I seem to have a new role in life. I usher in the wave of fear and darkness. I kill because I care. Although I'm not sure what my end goal is, I will enjoy this ride and do everything I can to make my chaos cripple the feeble world I know command.

I'm know to carry many weapons with me. Maybe favorite? Well, it's a toss up between my soul reaping scythe and my beloved chainsaw. Although this katana does have its graceful sleekness. And who doesn't love blowing someone's brains out with a revolver?

The music of my life:
Hand of Sorrow
Quote:
The Puppetmaster
ISOS Duke

I am Number:
[Put nothing here, I will put a number (1-12) here for you]

My name is:
Anora Borealis

My friends call me:
Anora, Order or (to her dismay) Aurora

Female

Ageless, though I appear to be in my late teens to early twenties

When love is on my mind:
I have gave no real thought as to what I would look for in love. I suppose if it were meant to be, it would happen, regardless as to my standing on it.

The good about me:
I am Order, Order is me; my views on events, situation and life are of such that maintains peace and keeps everything flowing as it was destined to. I am sympathetic and concise. I can see things as they school be and know what must happen in order for that destiny to come true.

I act as the protector of those that need it and a guide for those that have left the world and seek a better place. I can be very easy to approach and talk to, should one even decide on doing so.

The bad about me:
Some would call me boring, others may know me as heartless, even more yet would say I am far to dedicated to my position to truly understand what is going on. Though I understand that importance of life, I understand the importance life forms play in certain rolls and with that being said, I will not save the life of one who has fulfilled their destiny. Even in times of saving the world from chaos, if there are those that, though truly inspiring, are set to die, their days shall be fulfilled.

My tendencies for order also mean that I am not about to be the wild type. I can be very predictable and I tend to play it safe more times than not. I find it to be peaceful while others wish I would loosen up.

Along with loosening up, I seem to always be on the clock in terms of work. Even when I am 'not' working, I still am. All my actions are there to benefit what it is that is expected of me as Order. It is because of this that I can actually come off as cold because I expect everyone to take their jobs as seriously as I do.

Looks can be deceiving, especially when comparing light to dark, good to evil. Though I may appear to be meek, weak, and useless my powers rival those of Chaos and darkness for we are there to keep each other in check.

A strong sense of justice and desire for hope is what leads my powers. Those that pray or wish add to my power; when there is an underdog or a wrong doing, the sense of justice that ebbs in the mind comes out as the victor.

The color of white, the thought of good has always been tangled with the notions of healing. Though my body is able to recover much quicker than others, I do not have the ability to heal as when a heroes job is done, they are to be remembered on in song and story, to inspire future generations; it is the way things are meant to be.

My abilities lie withing manipulating and controlling light as well as the power of the astral and time. I am able to fulfill wishes, prayers and dreams to an extent, or use their powers and manipulate them in other ways. I have an affinity to create and keep a calm as well as bloom a warmth within people to empower them to continue on.

My past... Oh how long it has been since I last thought of such a thing. Sadly, time has continued on for far too long for my to remember such a thing as who I was before becoming the Embodiment of Order. The parts I can recall are just feelings; I remember feeling sadness and despair, hope and dreams. I remember pain and waiting, fleeting joy and sorrow. The day time was never kind to me, my only solitude was when I slept, in my dreams.

In all actuality, I am blind, or at least I was. Before becoming the Embodiment of Order, my eyes held no sight within them and so with my given duty, though I can see, my eyes remain a very faint power blue, the pupil hazed over with the same color, though slightly darker. I also enjoy theatrics, song and dance; they have always been interests and hobbies of mine.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-20-2014 at 01:35 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-07-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius

The Puppetmaster
Mobius

I am Number:
Number Twelve

My name is:
Elise Meredith Loree

My friends call me:
Elise//Elie

Female

September 16/20

When love is on my mind:
Heterosexual

The good about me:
Elise is a strong-willed young lady, with a brave sort of disposition. Brave, but not stupid. She prefers to think through situations, acting immediately on something causes her some stress. He’s somewhat naïve, she likes to think the best of people, and is a stickler for rules. Even if others don’t think she should be. She has a younger brother, and two older brothers. As the only girl, she has a tendency to press for motherly ideas, such as keeping clean and eating well, trying to look after her brothers since both of her parents were very busy.

The bad about me:
Though she’s naïve, she has a problem with sticking with first impressions. If someone makes a bad first impression, it takes a lot to convince her they aren’t exactly how they came off. She doesn’t like brash, loud, or really distracting people. Those who don’t think before they act make her antsy, and she’s leary of them. Respect isn’t hard to learn, but trust is. While outgoing, she can sometimes come off as nagging, or uppity.

Touch Telepathy/Wings

She is the third child of four, and her parents are both intensely busy. She’s very motherly, tends to cook and clean on impulse. She’s not interested in romance, not really, but she loves to make friends. She’s always been a good student, and really enjoys learning. Her one true love is ice-skating, and she goes at least four times a week to the rink. She’s done this since she was six years old, and she’s very good at it. She has a love of language as well.

-Hates Snakes
-Does not do well in hot weather
-Telepathy does not work if she touches someone on their clothes. Must be skin-contact.

The music of my life:
Imogen Heap – Aha!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-11-2014, 08:05 PM

The Puppetmaster
NPC

I am Number:
Number Seven

My name is:
Reina Yoko

My friends call me:
Yo-Yo

Female

April 4th, 18

When love is on my mind:
Straight

The good about me:
Sweet, Kind, Energetic, Loving. She is always ready to help someone out, and tries her hardest in any situation.

The bad about me:
Naive, a bit of a hot head, innocent. She is bold and hardly ever backs down from any challenge, making her highly stubborn.

Reina's power lies in her eyes. Her vision is like that of a bird of prey, she can spot the smallest detail from far away. This also makes her aim deadly accurate, she almost never misses. She is able to hit a bullseye on her targets from great distances, that would outshine any sniper. She summons a series of lance like objects, using them as projectiles. They float around her in an orbit like way, also used as a shield when need be.

She is a typical teenager, with a typical good life growing up. She has always been popular in school and smart as well.

She is an active gymnast, which helps in her fights.

The music of my life:
Use your imagination.