Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-06-2015, 02:08 AM

Hi everyone! Finally opened an OOC thread for my school roleplay! If you are interested in joining, please click here!

Here, profiles of your characters can be posted in order for other RPers to get to know your character more. And as every school, there will *hopefully* be events on the OOC thread, such as dances and things of that nature. So please look forward to that!

Before posting your character profile on this thread, please make sure you send it to me first via PM so I can give you the okay to post it! I don't want random characters popping in the RP, so please make sure I know who you and your character are!

The Roleplay has officially started! If you send in applications, please PM me first and let me know before posting your character's profile and dialogue. If you have any questions, please post them here! Have fun and happy role-playing!

~Nausheen

---------- Post added 01-05-2015 at 09:13 PM ----------

-Student-
Name: Rhea Gabrielle
Grade: Sophomore
Wanna know something about me?: I lived with my mom for a long time. I never met my dad, but thats okay. I was actually the first student that attended this Academy. I was 13 years old at the time. I remember my mom and I would go to the flea market during my breaks from school and shop for the prettiest trinkets for both of us. Then we would have lunch at a cafe and talk about a lot of things. It was fun and I will never forget those times. I participate in many of the sports that are offered here, waterskiing my favorite. And of course I like to hike around the mountain trails, too! I used to live in France, but I moved here when I was 11.

Personality: She is a talkative, open-minded girl when it comes to talking. But she can sometimes have and attitude and a potty mouth when someone pisses her off. She has an interest in plushies and loves to read for her downtime. She loves to color blue and her hobbies are to work on a new novel series, waterskiing, and snowboarding.

Appearance: She is a small girl, around 5'1, with fair skin and striking grey eyes. She has dark brown hair that is layered and reaches just past her shoulders with bangs. She has one section of her hair that has a blue streak in it. she usually wears her uniform, but on cold chilly days, she likes to wear oversized sweaters over her uniform to keep her warm. Her teeth are a little crooked, but she has a charming smile.

Font Color: Teal

---------- Post added 01-05-2015 at 09:14 PM ----------

-Teacher-
Name: George Rhesus

Subject they teach: Geography and History

Wanna know something about me?: I am a full-fledged nerd, as some of my students like to call me; I spends my free period reading history books and play video games when I get home from work. If you ask me anything about the latest cartoon series, I can explain it from the plot line, characters and little nuances that others can't catch. I can't really help it, though. I guess I've always embraced my inner kid. Don't mistake me for an easy teacher, though; just because I like cartoons doesn't mean I grade easily!

Personality: He is usually very serious, but can become a little child-like when it comes to discussing history or geography. He dislikes people who don't try their best at school and watermelons (he doesn't really remember why, but he still hates them). Running is another passion that he has along with history and geography. He is somewhat on the brooding side most of the time, which is surprising considering his age. Since he is somewhat shy, he becomes a little nervous when his fangirls crowd him in the hallway.

Appearance: He has messy brown curly hair and a light olive skin tone. He has a couple freckles on the bridge of his nose that are hidden when he wears his black-framed glasses. He is around 5'10 and wears polos and sweaters with khakis and dress shoes most of the time. His eyes are a brownish-green and has a boyish smile.

Font color you will use: Red

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-05-2015 at 02:51 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:06 AM

Name: Lorinda Archer
Grade: sophomore
Wanna know something about me?: Lorinda or as she prefers Lori has been going to the school since shortly after it opened she liked the idea of a easy going school since real school had driven her to have a nervous break down. She is the only child and as such is spoiled rotten but she's still shy and withdrawn without many friends.
Personality: Shy and soft spoken she doesn't stick out much. She's also protective of her friends and will defend them with her life.
Appearance:
Font color you will use: purple

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-12-2015, 09:03 AM

-Student-
Name: Ella Crayne
Grade: Freshman
Wanna know something about me?: I love creating imaginary stories. Some of them are inspired by movies I've watched. Others just pop into my head. My parents don't undestand me, but I don't mind very much. After all, I have my brother, who understands me a lot more than I would like. I love music and play the piano pretty well. Those who dare to disturb me while I'm playing....(I'll let you imagine what happens to them)
Personality: Silent, polite and creative with severe anger management problems.
Appearance:
Font color you will use: Dark Orchid

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-20-2015, 12:32 AM

Hi everyone! So the Roleplay has officially started, but if you are still interested in RPing, you can still submit character profiles!

EDIT! School events during RP:

So I have mentioned that school events (dances, games, club fundraisers, etc.) will be posted on this OOC thread, but the actual events will take place in the RP thread! This will allow me to be able to decrease the clutter of profiles and other things going on in this thread. Here's how it will work:

1. The event will be posted in the OOC thread a couple weeks before the actual event

2. Students will have a chance to act on these school-wide events (or the drama that ensues because of them) on the main RP thread

3. On the day of the actual event, the person who posted the most during the weeks prior to the event will have the opportunity to moderate the event from the RP thread!

(These rules aren't set in stone, I will have to go over the rules again and make them clearer) Depending on the event, these rules will have some minor changes that will be posted later

F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: How many characters can a person roleplay?
A: Up to three, but if you are comfortable managing more characters, please let me know. The characters need to be active in the school, so no forgotten characters!

Q: How long can a character be inactive in the RP?
A: Your character(s) cannot be inactive for more than two weeks (unless you specify the reason why you can't be on i.e sick leave, busy life, etc.) Please let me know if you can't post for a while either on the thread or through PM (PM is the desired option )

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-11-2015 at 01:05 AM..

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-25-2015, 12:02 AM

Reserved

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:59 PM

Are we starting before they go to the school or are they already in the school?

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-01-2015, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15 View Post
Are we starting before they go to the school or are they already in the school?
I started the RP on the first day of school

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-03-2015, 10:59 PM

Okay so HI~ <3 I probably wont post tonight i really only have time in the mornings but I wrote this up the other day for this so here we go~

About the Merrin Twins

The twins were born into a wealthy family to Sierra and Jeffrey Merrin. Their mother was an artist, their Father a classical musician. They both loved their children dearly.

It was late at night a few days after new years, they were coming home from an art gallery. There was patch of black ice on the road that night and Jeffrey lost control of their family SUV. The vehicle spun off the road and into a tree killing them both instantly. The twins were 7 at the time and thankfully were staying the night at their paternal grandmother's house when the call came in. Their Grandmother adopted them a year later not wanting them to be lost to the family too. But being wheelchair bound she couldn't handle the stress of twins at that age and put them in a boarding school. They love their grandmother and visit every chance they get.
Now their school is closing down and they have to transfer to another school.

~Students~
Name:Emilia Merrin 'Emi'

Grade:Sophmore

Wanna know something about me?: I enjoy reading, music, sewing, and swimming I have a twin brother who can be very loud and annoying at times but I wouldn't know what to do without him. I am a straight A student and my studies are very important to me. I want to be a musician when I'm older like my father. I can listen to his music forever and not be bored.

Personality:She is very quiet and shy to the point of people thinking she's anti-social but she really does like people. She just doesn't know how to talk to them. you can usually find her wandering about campus either singing, reading or studying.

Appearance:Mid back length dark brown hair always worn in a side braid tied at the bottom with a Purple Ribbon// She has porcelain skin with a spattering of freckles across her nose.// Her and her brother share a trait called heterochromia Her left eye is bright blue her right eye is a honey color // She's about 5'2" with a thin frame.// You will usually see her wearing dresses and skirts.

Font color you will use:Indigo

Name: Jasper Merrin 'Jazz'

Grade:Sophmore

Wanna know something about me?: I love video games, music, drawing and soccer. I have a beautiful twin sister who is very quiet and to herself which bothers me because she never wants to do anything with me! I get decent enough grades without studying which I hate doing but Emi makes me study with her its SOOO Boring. I want to be an artist like my mom when I get out of school. She was so amazing I have some of her work still that she drew for me when I was little.

Personality: Very fun loving person. Very social and loves to talk about lots of things. He's always got his art book in one hand his psp in his pocket and headphones around his neck blasting some sort of bass heavy rock music.

Appearance:Mid back length dark brown hair always braided and stuck under his shirt until he pulls it out to hit someone with. He and his sister share a trait called heterochromia His right eye is bright blue his left eye is a honey color. He's a little darker skinned than his sister but has the same light spat of freckles across his nose.He's about 5'7" with a lightly muscular frame. //He usually wears black pants with a grey hooded sweatshirt.

Font color you will use:Navy

~Teacher~

Name: Mira Jackobs ' Ms. J'

Subject they teach: Art

Wanna know something about me?: I love all things art and fun. I love the outdoors so my classes are generally held outside (weather permitting) and you can pretty much do what you want art wise but getting off task is still a big no no! I love to talk about anything especially art.

Personality:Mira is very loud and outspoken. She will tell you what you need to hear if you need to hear it. She is very honest but also tries her hardest to not offend people. She is very spiritual and in tune with nature. She is also very clumsy and drops everything at least once before she can finally keep ahold of something. She's a bit of an airhead but still very smart.

Appearance: She has Waist length extremely curly copper hair that she pulls into a thick pony tail at the base of her neck// She has bright green eyes that look full of curiosity// She has an athletic build with pale skin and freckles on every inch of her body// She wears earthtoned almost gypsy looking clothes under her oversized multicolored paint splattered smock// Wears a pair of small silver half moon glasses with a beaded chain hooking them around her neck

Font color you will use: Dark Green

so yeah heh thats that um I am planning on drawing them later but I'm not sure when that will happen

Last edited by LoonyLunetta; 02-04-2015 at 06:55 PM..

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-04-2015, 05:34 PM

Was curious if we got our own dorm rooms or do we have to share? Teacher and students?

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-05-2015, 02:46 AM

LoonyLunetta: Dorms are seperated by gender for students; teachers are all in the same co-ed dorm The rooms aren't seperate you have to share a room with up to 3 people. It also depends on whose character you want to room with, really. Or if you prefer to be alone. I just noticed that one of your characters is male though, so I hope we get a roommate for him soon!

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-05-2015, 05:37 AM

I hope so. Maybe more people will join?

LOL if not I can add more people to rp x___x heh...I already have 3 one or two more wouldn't be THAT hard but it slightly defeats the purpose of an rp haha.

He can also room by himself or have imaginary but still there roomies too you know background characters and such.

Hoping for option one though!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-06-2015, 12:57 AM

@ Loony - It's okay if you want to add imaginary characters as your roommates, but that's totally up to you I'm hoping that some other people join the RP too! This school seems pretty empty so far, but I hope with some time it will fill up!

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-06-2015, 01:52 AM

I hope so too XD I think i'll hold out for another person though haha

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-07-2015, 08:51 PM

I am really sick guys so I may not be able to post anything for a few days. Figured I'd let you know!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-08-2015, 12:38 AM

@ Loony - Thanks for letting us know! Get well soon

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-10-2015, 03:37 PM

Get well soon, Loony! :)
This is such a nice idea I hope more people join. How many do you think we can handle though?

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-11-2015, 12:50 AM

@ Cyclone - Ohhh... I haven't really thought of an ideal number of people. But I think around 5 - 8 people, including us four, that are able to be active in the RP would be alright. It also depends on how many characters each person creates as well. I'll have to put up a limit to how many characters each person can create and roleplay...

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-11-2015 at 01:07 AM..

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-11-2015, 07:46 PM

Hey guys!!! So I have finally gotten over this nasty sick I got but it was bad enough that my house needs a down and dirty cleaning so I need maybe 2 more days haha.

---------- Post added 02-11-2015 at 11:47 AM ----------

And thanks for the well wishes!! <3

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-13-2015, 08:14 AM

House cleaning is the worst.
Take your time! And I'm glad you're okay now :D

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-14-2015, 05:21 PM

I 100% Agree I hate house cleaning sometimes. Though sometimes its an escape from EVERYTHING ELSE that bogs me down haha. Anyway Gonna go see what is going on in the rp and reply if I can in time!

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 09:22 AM ----------

and I'm doing much better thankfully. This really took a toll on my entire family it was such weird sickness. I've never had so much pain before.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-15-2015, 03:36 AM

@ Loony - Yikes! Doesn't sound good at all! Did you guys figure out what it was? And house-cleaning after a sickness like that is a pain in the butt :T But I'm glad you all got better

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-15-2015, 07:55 AM

Pain? OMG what kind of pain? I got horrible pains like that once and it turned out to be a cyst. Do you know what it was?

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-16-2015, 08:43 PM

It was some sort of combination of a normal cold and the flu. The cleaning doesn't bother me its the TIME that it takes to clean while getting over sickness is horrid. I hate wasting time.

As for the type of pain thankfully it wasn't something so bad as a cyst but it was pretty bad I get weird pins and needles through my body when i have extreme heat changes and with a fever it just sent it into overdrive. It was awful. But I'm pretty sure it was just because we had a nasty bug.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-17-2015, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyLunetta View Post
It was some sort of combination of a normal cold and the flu. The cleaning doesn't bother me its the TIME that it takes to clean while getting over sickness is horrid. I hate wasting time.

As for the type of pain thankfully it wasn't something so bad as a cyst but it was pretty bad I get weird pins and needles through my body when i have extreme heat changes and with a fever it just sent it into overdrive. It was awful. But I'm pretty sure it was just because we had a nasty bug.
Oh wow, so that was a double whamy for all of you, then The time it takes to clean the house bothers me too. I can't clean the house for a long period of time. I just can't do it The pins and needles type of pain is so uncomfortable, plus a fever too? I'm glad all of you are better now

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-17-2015, 03:01 AM

Yeah now imagine the pins and needles feeling ALL over your body for 12 hours straight. Worst thing EVER.

haha Yeah I cant clean for too long it starts bothering my knees and back so I generally try to set a timer. Doesnt usually work though.