wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 11-19-2010, 04:58 AM

Hi there. If anybody would like to join me in an RP please let me know. I can do One on One or group setting.

I like fantasy or horror settings but am open to anything.

Also I don't mind doing any gender pairings and can play straight, gay or bi. However, I tend to play male characters much better than females.

Open to any idea, no matter how strange (:

I don't require a certain skill level, beginners are welcome and as long as I can read what you write I'm not very picky about grammar although I try to use spell check with my own replies. However please don't use one liners and I like to keep my rp's going so please give me enough to work with for replies!

Please be sure to let me know if you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time.Of course what I mean by extended is more than a week. I have a 3rd shift job and am able to RP through the week depending on when I have to work and every other weekend.

Also feel free to PM me.

Ok I've been away for a while but now I'm back and ready to continue my obsession!! Hoping to find lots of people to rp with!!

Story Plots

Twisted Sleeping Beauty- Sleeping beauty has been asleep for almost 200 years when suddenly waking up without the magical 'kiss'. Nothing but dust is stirring and the clothes have rotted away to nothing. Steps can be heard coming up the steps. Boy are they gonna get a surprise when Sleeping Beauty turns out to be a beautiful man!

Fallen Angels I would like to something about fallen angels. I love the darker characters so anything were I get to be somewhat evil is great!

Dark Alice in Wonderland Ok I am obsessed with the darker versions of Alice in Wonderland. I'm a big fan of American Mcgee's Alice. I would love to do an Alice based rp if anyone is interested. Also if anyone has read theLooking Glass Wars trilogy I'd love to do something along those lines as well.

I would also be interested in a pirate theme! No story lines yet but I'm open for anything!

Twisted Beauty and Beast I just finished reading the book Beastly and thought it would cool to do an rp loosely based on this concept. It definitely wasn't Disney that's for sure! If anyone has any ideas on where to go with this idea please let me know!

Labyrinth The Goblin King still reigns and has been watching Toby ever since his sister stole him away from his clutches. Toby is now a teenager and longs to go to the world his sister told him about. Even though he should have thought it was nothing but a made up story he knows deep inside that this place is real and he longs to go there and see for himself. NOTE I would prefer to make this a yaoi rp and would like to play Toby though I am open to play Jareth as well.

The Selection series
I'm wanting to do something perhaps in the same universe as these books or maybe just a RP based on the premise of the books. If anyone is interested please let me know!

will add more later when I can think of them!

RP's I'm Currently In
One on One
The Beastly Beauty
Just A Little Crazy
New World: Do I know you?
Wish and Sacrifice
Only Human?

Group

None at the moment but I'm always looking! The last one I was in seemed to have died so I'm free for another group pairing!

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 11-07-2014 at 07:55 AM..

Keoska
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2010, 05:04 AM

I would like to have a one on one rp =D we can discuss this in PM? PM with any ideas you ahve

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-19-2010, 05:21 AM

yay!

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2010, 06:31 AM

Hello I would like to rp with you I mostly rp as a female do you are as a male? if not we could double up maybe? just asking first before I forget to do so.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 AM

I can do a male no problem. what kind of rp would you like to do?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2010, 06:47 AM

I would like to do a romance with fantasy type of rp.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-19-2010, 06:53 AM

that sounds good. i'm always up for romance *grins*

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 11:50 AM

I would love to role-play with you.
But it's been awhile since I've ever actually interacted with a person.
Most role-plays I've been through just involves me writing on my own.
I'd like to change that.

What I would like to do?
If it's okay with you, I want to do a World War II setting.
If not, then we can do a reality/sci-fi genre.
Oh, and we'll be doing Yuri aka Girl love.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 AM

@Nobody that would be cool. world war II is fine with me although i might need to do a little research on the setting of the times to make it work out right. Yuri is fine as well. Since you know more about the time period would you like to set it up? I can do a profile as well if you would like. Just let me know!

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2010, 03:20 AM

Hi! I'm interested in roleplaying. I'm kind of new to menewsha (my avy shows it) but I am not new to roleplaying by any means. I type two pragraphs on average but if I am extremely interested I can type 5 or more. If you'd like I would be more than happy to show you a sample. Do you have any particular plots/pairings you'd like to try at the moment? Also I feel more comfortable playing my own gender (female) but I have no qualms when it comes to doubling. Umm I think thats it. If I missed anything please feel free to ask me about it. ^^

Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-23-2010, 06:06 AM

Hmm...I am interested. However, I am more interested in a fandom rp right now.

Hetalia, Jim Henson's Labyrinth, Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill, those all seem like fun to me. However, I do have a page for original plots and such, as well. If you want a link, go ahead and ask.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2010, 06:09 AM

oooo i love labyrinth!!

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 11-24-2010, 04:41 AM

I'd be interested in rping, not one for thinking up an idea for one though. I am at least semi-literate and can make at least paragraph posts, let me know if I can join up.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 07:58 AM

I really want to Do a Horror RP. XD
Click my siggy for my pairings and what nots, but ATM I would LOVVVEEEE to do Horror. xD

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2010, 06:29 AM

@Slade; What kind of pairing were you wanting to do??

@vamp; Horror sounds good to me. do you have a specific idea?

kara kuro
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2010, 06:37 AM

It seems as though you've already got a lot of offers already, but I'd be interested in roleplaying with you as well :D I'd be up for most anything (more or less) although I lean towards a preference of malexmale relationships (or femalexfemale ones I suppose). If you don't mind I have my own thread where I have plots posted and lists of what exactly I'm looking for at the moment. Page lives here.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 AM

cool i'll check it out. *goes to page*

GenericCereal
I love Yaoi Roleplaying! If you ...
Send a message via AIM to GenericCereal Send a message via Yahoo to GenericCereal

Old 12-07-2010, 04:17 AM

Hi there. I was wondering if you wanted to do a Yaoi ( Gay ) Pairing. I would be The submissive character though.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-07-2010, 04:33 AM

@cereal that would be fine with me. Did you have a story line in mind?

Les Mignonette
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-19-2010, 03:43 AM

Ah, you weren't too specific with what you were looking for, so I'd be happy to craft something with you. Maybe take a look at my request thread and see if there is anything that you and I both like?

We can take it from there if you aren't already full.

>>>>>> My Request Thread <<<<<<

~Noir

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2010, 05:16 AM

new story line up!

Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 12-31-2010, 07:53 AM

Hmmm....

Well in that case, join my group rp? I need people! D: (the link for it is in my signature)

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2010, 08:05 AM

cool i'll check it out

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-31-2010, 10:29 AM

I would be willing to rp with you, if you are still looking. :boogie:

I prefer male x male pairings, but I can do yuri and hetero pairings, as well. I like to have romance in my rps, whether it's part of the main plot or not! I'm particularly interested in doing something involving Incubi, merpeople, or nagas--but I'm open to anything, really!

I have a big request thread and several little ones. The link to the big one is in my signature, and that has the links to the more specific ones.

PM me if you're interested!

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 AM

yay! i love rping...

Just added some new ideas if anyone is intrested

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 01-09-2011 at 06:08 AM..