p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 03:42 AM

Wull hullo there!
Whelp, I took a mini hiatus from Mene, and now I'm back! I have a new outlook on a lot of things and although I'd love some good one on one role-plays, I'm going to be blunt and to the point, since it doesn't make sense not to be! :P (There are two specific role-plays I'm currently looking for at the moment, and probably won't pick up much else until those are in the works. I am looking for LONG TERM players ONLY. No two post poofers! Keepascrollin'!)

*It's also important to note, that if you prefer more adult concepts in your role-play, I won't do e-mail or chat. But, I will do the plays on WTFRPG or BlueMoon. It's even more important to note that I will not do a story solely based on adult concepts. I need an actual story, not just smut.*

Are you qualified?
Qualifications, expectations and limitations:

I'm partner picky. {She's a super picky girl. Supah pick she's supah pickay YOW!}X

I need a partner who gives me more than one sentence. You know, a paragraph or two is preferable, but quality over quantity is important. I need as much depth from you as you'll be getting from me as far as character development, emotions, feelings, sights, sounds, etc.

My partner needs to be able to take control of the story from time to time, I don't want to be creating the entire thing. Use your imagination! I love working with curve-balls, so you're free to do whatever you want.

I'm available to post nearly every single day. Sometimes I'm here all day, sometimes I'm gone for a weekend. My schedule varies, as I'm sure yours does, but please don't consistently not post for days at a time. It will kill me, and I'll lose touch with the characters and the story. Sometimes we all need a little break, sometimes I do, too. Let's try and communicate when we need those, so no one gets left hanging.

I'd like to have our main characters, but of course as any good story would, side characters that come and go and maybe only pop up for a line or two. My partner needs to be able to handle side characters, creating them, introducing them and disposing of them weather they're your character's family members or a bad guy who's butt you're kicking.

I used to play male characters but things change. I will of course play side characters who are male. Bosses, friends, family, the hobo on the corner, no problem. But as far as main characters in the story, I will not play your male love interest. I've grown tired of the chore and have minimal time here as it is. I'd prefer to spend it happily, not doing something that will push me away from the play. If you are looking for a 'fair' pairing, someone who will play both a female but also a male for your female, you're seriously in the wrong place. Don't even ask if I'll do that, I just won't. I will only play a female lead.

I'd like a story with action, adventure, drama, comedy, suspense and yes, romance. If you don't want all of those things in a story and don't want to play a male character, you're in the wrong place. *A lot of people see "romance" and think of a crap story about love. I don't want that at all. Like I said, I want action and adventure. I want a good and even epic story. When you have a story with a male and a female, I find it very uninteresting if they don't develop a bond and I just prefer the bond to be more than friendship. I absolutely do not want my story to revolve around romance.* Adult concepts are welcomed and encouraged.

I do not like horror, in the sense that there's a lot of blood and gore and pain. There was a time when things like that didn't bother me but things change. Violence is fine, pain is exciting, but I don't want a story that revolves around hanging eyeballs and torture.

Also, I am ok with directing characters. Meaning, if you have an idea that you want to run with and you want my character to move to another location, follow you, stand up, go shower... lol anything really, just say that my character is doing it, that's fine. Don't have my character do anything that doesn't seem in their character though, please. If she can't fly, don't say she's flying. Capiche?

If you're someone who finds themselves consistently complaining or upset because people couldn't read your mind and didn't take the story where you imagined it going, you're in the wrong place. If you're laid back like myself and can virtually work with anything, or will tell me when you want for something in particular to happen, then keep on reading.

Last but not least. COMMUNICATE with me. Chances are, if you aren't feeling the story, I'm probably not either. I'm so laid back, it's crazy. If you need a direction change, a scene end, a re-do, just let me know.

Things my partner should know about me:
Because we're all human here.

Except for Joe, he's not human.X

Although I seem all business in this thread, I'm actually really easy going, probably too friendly and mostly silly.

I do not live alone and have many pets as well as friends and a large family, so I do have a life outside of Menewsha and get busy from time to time. I will try to let you know if I'm going to be busy, though I get really sick, often, but can usually still be here and will only miss a day or two. Don't worry. I'll be back. If you see that I'm still logging on and not posting, poke at me. I may have forgotten.

I am the kind of person who drops a role-play if it's just not my thang. Which typically happens when I end up with a partner who didn't actually read through this thread, to see what I was looking for, and what I do and don't like. I typically do this without warning. If you have an issue with that, simply shoot me a message, I don't bite! Though I will blame you. :)

I tend to post in paragraphs, 4-7 sentences at a minimum of about six paragraphs. If you don't like to read. You're in the wrong place. Do not ask me to squash my imagination because you're looking for a quick fix.

My favorite current/past role-plays:
I'm currently in two group role-plays.

While the group plays don't really convey how I play in a 1x1, I'll list them anyway.X

My current cravings; listed below with details!
*These are just ideas. Keep in mind they can be changed to suit us both!*

{Craving #1 - My MAJOR craving} A dark/twisted fantasy story based on a dream that I had.X

I used to have the dream written out here, but I think I'll just get right down to what I want. My character, who I already have made and have used in another adult play, is female. She's a guardian, which is something like an angel but much different with the ability to be dark, with the job of killing off supernatural beings who are 'throwing off the balance'. The story starts out with her running from some kind of monster. At the time, she doesn't know she's a guardian for reasons that will be explained in her profile. A vampire, or vampire-like creature comes along and kills the monster, saving her BUT he's not exactly a good guy. In fact, he's really not a good guy at all, taking pleasure in others' misfortunes and pains and killing other beings without remorse.

He's going to kill my character as well, but for some reason, stops. Perhaps he sees that there's more to her, though he doesn't know what, and is curious to find out. So, in sparing her, he keeps her. He uses her to get his blood fixes, finding that her blood is something like a drug, where they both realize that in his feedings, she can see into his mind and feel his feelings. While he keeps her around and doesn't allow her freedoms, he's also trying to figure out what she is, all the while she's trying to understand him and change his evil ways.

They become attached to each other in a dark and twisted way and slowly throughout the story, my character's powers begin to develop for various reasons. (They end up in sticky situations, etc.) Eventually her kind, who has been after her since her birth, find her. We learn what she is and what her purpose is. She's then given her mission to kill, none other than, your character. She refuses, and tries to kill them, for which they remove (a painful experience) her wings. Over some time, our characters will realize that she still has her powers.

The actually story line as to what they do together, be it travel, live in another realm, are on some sort of mission he has, etc. Is totally up for discussion. Most things are up for discussion as this is a story I want to create with you, not have it entirely mine.

{Craving #2} A dark version of a mystery solving gang/pair (similar to Mystery Inc. - no knowledge of the show required)X

So I was watching the newest version of Scooby Doo, it's called Mystery Incorporated. I'm loving it. It's totally dark, and the character development is awesome, and each mystery is a part of one giant mystery and it's put together so well, I love it. I'd love to have a story with either a pair, or even a group (where we would each take on multiple characters) who solves mysteries, though they're much darker than the original Scooby Doo mysteries, where the ghouls are real, etc.

I'd love lots of mystery and suspense and action in this. In MI, Fred's traps always worked, and he and Daphne developed a real relationship, as did Velma and Shaggy. It was a neat little show. Anyway! If you're interested in putting something together with either the original gang (or a pair) or OC's that's loosely based on Mystery Incorporated/Scooby Doo, let me know! No previous knowledge or viewing of the show is necessary in the least!

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 06-12-2015 at 07:39 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-25-2011, 04:11 PM

Hello there! I'm in the market for a new rp/rp partner and I saw your thread! Hurrah! I'm a little a low on ideas but I have a couple that are rolling around in my head.

One of them is a Vampire rp based off the book series Vampire Academy...so no sparkles :)

The other is a Fae rp...I've been wanting to do a fae rp for a long time but never got around to one!

If there's any rp you've been craving I'd be up to that too since I'm just dying for new rps!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-25-2011, 08:01 PM

hello there i will do a role-play with you. You seem like a very nice and good role-player n.n

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 04:39 PM

Sikira_Uchiha: and TheDesireMistress:

I'm not ignoring you guys! I had a computer crash :sweat:

I will have a brand new computer hopefull by the weekend or Monday at the latest, so hold tight and we can discuss RP when I'm not trying to hurry through everything by visiting my mum ^^

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM

I am looking for something dealing with romance. I got glued to David Bowie's movie, Labyrinth, and I am craving some classic romance or twisted fairytale sort of thing. If you want me to elaborate (explain) just tell me to. I might even have a slight bit of idea.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-26-2011, 06:10 PM

that's fine. when you do tell me :)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 12:51 AM

Sikira_Uchiha:

Kia_:

TheDesireMistress:

I actually got my new computer today! Yaayyy! ^^
SO, lay your ideas on me! Detail me a little what you're wanting... Like I said, as long as it's got a little action, a little romance, a lot of creativity, I'm down for whatever. I do think it's only fair to warn, I have never played a male character until a couple of days ago, and I'm not sure how well I'd be able to keep up with it, as I'm AWFUL at thinking like a guy, but I am willing to give it a shot :P

You can PM me if you want, either way I'll be around :)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-27-2011, 03:14 AM

Sorry for late reply, my brother had my labtop for about two hours. Wow, longest two hours of my life so far. lol.

Well I defiantly want something romance related and you can chose if its MXF or MXM, it doesn't matter to me, I usually tend to prefer MXM since I do like that more, however, I still do MXF. I tend to like to play the guy.

How about something like the Labyrinth (if you have seen it) girl makes a wish for her brother to be taken away, and wants all these things out of life, so she meets the goblin king and has to go through all of these things in order to get her little baby brother back.

But instead of that plot line. Maybe a girl of this century (or whichever time period you wish) goes on a trip and finds an old family heirloom that belongs to another family. Meaning that she makes a wish on it without realizing it and travels to another world finding out that things are different than her world. Now having being used to this world and hers, she must chose which one is going to be her reality. Will she stay after meeting the prince (or other higher respectable person) or will she leave giving up the life she could have and longed for?

(Now if its mxm just make it sound like you are reading it minus the girl part lol)

What do you think?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 03:42 AM

Kia_: Well, I haven't seen the movie you're talking about :sweat: but I like where you're going with this :) I'm down to give it a shot, if you're willing to be patient with me? I've never done a one on one, and being that I've never done that or played an interactive male, I'd like to start out with a female. But if this goes well we could always start a new one when I'm not so new, or even introduce a couple more (of our own) characters into the RP, is that something people do in a 1x1? Annnd if everything is sounding like a green light, then maybe you should create the thread, since you probably know what you're doing... :sweat: I promise I catch on super quick :yes:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-27-2011, 03:50 AM

Kya Katsumi: Okay works for me, I was rather hoping this one would be mxf to start off with, it seems to have more of a romantic pull to it and sure I will create it. Also do you know how to subscribe to rps? I mean I do, I just wondered if you did. :) Also if you dont mind, could we do bios?

Last edited by Kia_; 08-27-2011 at 04:13 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 04:21 AM

Yep I know how to subscribe! And bios sound great. I need to log off tonight though, I'll be on in the morning!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-27-2011, 04:27 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...s-reality.html

All Done :) Lets create bios and then I will start an intro unless you wanna :) either way works for me lol

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 11:13 AM

So I'd love to rp with yew ^^ I have a link with all of my ideas and stuff.

----------

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...1-help-me.html

This is a link of my current cravings. :D

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 12:58 PM

Kia go ahead and post ^^ I have to take my daughter to her grandma's (she's almost one and needs some winter shoes) lol Theeennn get my garbage disposal fixed, but I will be on again at some point today, so don't wait up on me.

Naruto77: I looked through your cravings, I want you to know, I have never seen Naruto :sweat: But I love all your other ideas! Like I told Kia I will be back later, we can chitty chat then ;)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-27-2011, 02:09 PM

I posted this in my first post but just moving it down so you can see. I have a couple that are rolling around in my head.

One of them is a Vampire rp based off the book series Vampire Academy...so no sparkles :)

The other is a Fae rp...I've been wanting to do a fae rp for a long time but never got around to one!

But If there's any rp you've been craving I'd be up to that too since I'm just dying for new rps!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-09-2011, 05:16 PM

I'll PM you ;)

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 09-19-2011 at 04:11 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 04:11 PM

Still looking for roleplays as of Monday
September 19, 2011

Let's roleplay! You know you wanna.
:yes:

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 09-19-2011 at 04:14 PM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 05:13 PM

hi there :) youve got some very interesting ideas and I would be up to test any of them with you. though I have to admit Im not much for romance but in my experience it can be worked into any story line. currently the spy and vampire ideas on your list are jumping out at me. maybe we could try one of those?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 05:43 PM

NightStalker: :yes: I'm so down! And thanks for the compliment.

I'm leaning more towards the spy/secret agent roleplay. I've entered into some vampire roleplays recently that have just, killed it for me. Also, by romance I mean, slowly developing a closer and protective bond, nothing super mushy or over the top at all. Especially in an RP revolving mostly around action.

Hmmm... we could do:
spy x spy
spy x target
target x target
or even two spies pitted against eachother?

What are your thoughts?

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 08:06 PM

ok good we can do the close bound thing. lol two spies pitted against each other. I just flashed an image of spy vs. spy from mad magazine.

Im kind of thinking maybe a friendly rivalry? perhaps spy x spy and maybe we're both on the same side but we almost focus more on one upping each other then the main objective?

if youve got something else in mind though thats fine. we can go in whatever direction you have in mind.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 08:36 PM

NightStalker: That actually sounds super fun! Do you want to set up the RP or would you like me too?

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 08:45 PM

you go ahead if you dont mind and Ill follow your lead. your little hippos in your sig remind me of hungry, hungry hippo :P

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 PM

Hahaha they are the hungry hungry hippos!

I'll send you the link when I have it created :)

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 08:58 PM

cool

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 09-20-2011, 01:58 AM

would you mind roleplaying with me? Any idea would work.