Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-20-2012, 02:55 AM

I am looking for those rpers that can do cruel characters. There are too many softies and I get so tired of it! A little bit of kindness is good but too much and you got a push over or a girly man(which is okay if you are a submissive in a yaoi but horrible in anything else). I myself am normally a submissive but do rise to the occasion every now and again. My characters can be cruel and heartless at times and the people that come into my stories even more so.

I have only found one rper that shares my cruelty, her character mistreated even her own sister just to show her who was boss. Her character never grows too soft like so many of my other partners characters do.

So, this has started my search! I am a very happy person most of the time and love joking, but I have one heck of a craving for blood and cruelty in my stories. Some of my characters are even masochists, they love the pain and sometimes even humiliation of it all. For once I just want to find one partner, just one that shares in my search... though I would love to find many more.

So please, come in, the chairs are a little bloody but I'm sure you don't mind. Let me tell you a little more about myself.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-08-2012 at 01:58 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM

Why have I started this search?

Well it all started a few years ago when I joined this lovely little site. I had only rped over the phone before this so I wasn't new to the idea. My original character, Sinsue, had been so mistreated in mine and my friends rp. She had grown strong from it... and weak at the same time. Though her story caused me to want more stories like it. It all showed even in my first few rps. Sinsue always showed up one way or another at that time, each time almost seemed odder then the last. Though that didn't keep me from continuing the rps.

I found many good partners... many left me or the site altogether. I am currently down to the lowest I have ever been in roleplays... today I have only gotten maybe two replies. So this is another reason why I have resumed my search. If it is possible... I would love to get back up into the 20s with replies... per day that is.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-08-2012 at 01:54 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2012, 01:54 AM

Okay so now lets get on to what I know we all want to talk about, what I'm looking for X3 though before we move to that just yet, lets lay down some rules,

Rules

I would like to see a post every day, though please don't wait a week. if you wait longer then a week I get worried and I think you may hate rping with me so please, reply within a week if possible.

If you have a reason for not replying PLEASE TELL ME! I want us to be friends... if something is wrong, you can tell me and I will try to help in whatever way I can.

Please DO NOT ditch our rp, tell me if you don't like it, tell me what is wrong with it, don't just abbandon it. If there is something that I have done, tell me, if you're having a block, I can try and help, but I can't help if I don't know what's wrong.

Please do not swear accesively, I don't mind swearing but I don't think it is aproplriat to swear in every other word even for a character.

Please be kind and respectful, do as your parents and teachers told you as children, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!

Please be at least simy-lit! I can write up to three paragraphs or more depending on what you give me, but don't just give me three paragraphs of complete nonsense! I will give you as much as I can in return

Please refrain from using 'annoying characters' such as those that jump personalities or who go off and cry all the time.

Please fallow my bio layout and don't used backstories in your first post or bio, I want to LEARN about your character throughout the story not in the first post

Put some back bone to your character, don't make them a 'flat character' make them interesting, I want to feel like I'm actually meeting a new person, I want to grow to like them or hate them because of their personality.

Tell me what you think of my avatar in your first post on this thread to show you've read the rules.

Talk to me in ooc on our thread if you have a question and use these () to show that your talking out of character

WARN ME if you've invited someone to the thread and have them ASK ME TOO if they can join. I've had several people pop in on an rp unexpected before so I REALLY hate it

HAVE FUN! X3 that is the most important rule I can think of XD... well other then don't godmod or get into religious debates with me XD I tend to make people mad with those ^^;;

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2012, 01:57 AM

What I'm into right now

Fanfics-
NEW ADDICTION! PRINCESS TUTU!!!
Elfen Lied!!!
Black Butler!!!
Fruits Baskets!
Inuyasha
Naruto
Ghost in the Shell(the movie)
Full Mettle Alcomist
Full Mettle Panic(need to rewatch)
The Host(book)
Living Dead Girl(book)
Chocobo's Dungeon!(Game)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World! (Game)

Themes-

Master X Slave
Pet X Owner
Warfare
Feuding Clans
Mental Ward
Experement X Creater
Failed Experement X Creator
Failed Experement X Experement
Older X younger

I will do
Yaoi
Yuri
and straight

Time Period-

Current
Futile Era

SPECIALLY CHRISTMAS PLOTS!
Haunted Christmas tree forest
Christmas Destruction
Dishonorable Santa Elves
A Bloody Vampire Christmas
Execution of all elves
Killing Santa

I normally only do girls unless it's male on male

I will add to this list as I think of things

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-29-2013 at 08:32 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2012, 01:58 AM

YOU MAY NOW POST! THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN!!!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-17-2012, 07:42 PM

Elfen Lied, eh? As luck would have it, I've actually just finished rewatching it and wouldn't mind trying my hand at playing a diclonius. o.o Have you anything in particular in mind?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM

We could either base it at the lab? Maybe my chara could be a scientist or something? There's only one thing though, are you wanting this to be Yuri or hetro? Because I normally only play girls...

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM

I'm fine with either but, if we're to base it at the lab, I imagine it'd tend toward yuri (if romance comes about at all).

Last edited by Seridano; 12-17-2012 at 09:00 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 PM

So would you want your girl to be like the strongest one? or just a normal diclonius?

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 PM

I believe that both cases have the potential to provide interesting roleplay, so I shall let you decide.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-17-2012, 11:17 PM

I think being the strongest might be more interesting X3 so do you mind making the thread?

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-17-2012, 11:53 PM

Sure, I should have it up shortly. Will link you when it's finished.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM

Though I would like it if you used this format for your bio please

Name-
Age-
Race-
Gender-
Pic-
(that's all X3 )

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-18-2012, 12:27 AM

Here's the thread, by the way. Tis a short opening, but I'm exceedingly rusty at the moment.
Do forgive me.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-18-2012, 01:19 AM

It's perfectly alright X3

Fractions

Old 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM

I'm very good at playing a dominant role, so I'm fairly interested in role playing with you.

As far as the fanfic portion goes, I am only familiar with Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha, and with those, hardly at all. So those probably aren't for me, unless I were to be Sesshomaru or something. Still, not very into it.

The 'themes', however, I feel like we could make something there. These interest me:
Master X Slave
Pet X Owner
Warfare
Feuding Clans
Mental Ward
Experiment X Creator
Failed Experiment X Creator

It's up to you, which one suits you better. I can adapt to anything. Let me know if role playing with me sounds good. Thanks.

~*~ Daisy ~*~ Doodle ~*~
My Papillon is SO FLUFFY I'MMA D...
Send a message via AIM to ~*~ Daisy ~*~ Doodle ~*~ Send a message via MSN to ~*~ Daisy ~*~ Doodle ~*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*~ Daisy ~*~ Doodle ~*~

Old 12-22-2012, 02:28 PM

Oh snap. I think I may have found someone interesting... But I can only do a couple things that are really that abusive. However, I usually play an abusive submissive character... Kind of like Alois from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. I mainly do fandom rps, but most of the time I can come up with a good character to play. Mainly, I'm interested in Kuroshitsuji, Assassin's Creed, and Left 4 Dead 2 for this sort of thing, and was wondering if you could swing it?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM

wow I haven't had two people want to rp with me in so long! okay first off
Fractions~ I haven't done a creator X experiment/failed experiment in a long time or feuding clans so whichever you like better I'm cool with so long as you don't mind me being the girl X3

Daisy~ I wouldn't mind doing a Black Butler fandom so long as we use OC's

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:58 AM

Hullo.

I'm Kisu, obviously. ^u^

Soooo... I haven't played a yaoi owner/pet for a long, long while. You said you like cruelty. Well...I suppose I'm your lady. Do you roleplay over e-mail at all?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 AM

yes yes I do X3 now my question to you is who would make the thread and would you mind if I was the pet?

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 04:23 AM

You could be the pet, but then I'd probably ask if we could have two roleplays going at once, something somewhat similar, such as Master/Slave, where I was the slave. Would you be willing to have two roleplays going at once? As for starting, it doesn't really matter, I suppose.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-24-2012, 04:29 AM

I wouldn't mind at all but which one would you want to be the master in? I don't really mind which ever.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 04:33 AM

I would prefer to be the Owner, instead of Master. Is that alright?

And shall we each start one up?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-24-2012, 04:45 AM

okay then X3 and sure but can we fallow this profile? and use anime or anime-ish characters?

Name-
Age-
Race-(types of demons/shifters/angels/anything else)
Pic-

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 AM

That's fine with me. Which would you like to start? And I'll pm you with my e-mail.