ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 AM

It's been what seems like a very long time, though I already do not remember how long I've been away from the gem of a site.

That being said, long time no see, friends~

I'm aware that many of you probably don't remember me, or more likely have never met me. I'm not a very talkative person last time I checked.

In any case, I think that my break from Mene has lasted quite enough. I hope that I'll stay here for a long time to come.

But, let's get down to business, shall we?

The name is Chi, and roleplaying is the game.
I am a semiliterate to literate writer of the young adult age who enjoys roleplaying action, adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, or romance (or any combination of the genres, to be honest). I usually write at least 2 paragraphs per post. I enjoy playing both the male and female role, and my characters are typically temperamental, physically strong, and independent.
Recruiting begins now!

You'll just be getting a list. It's not too long at all.

- Naruto
- No. 6
- Sword Art Online
- Sailor Moon
- Dragonball
- [K] (otherwise known as Project K)
- Seirei no Moribito
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Nabari no Ou

These are just a few pairings that I tend to RP well. However, I can do just about anything.
I consider pairing separate from the animes (meaning that a swordsman x swordsgirl RP is not the same as a Sword Art Online RP, and so on).

- Cool/Mysterious Girl/Guy x Transfer/Clumsy Guy/Girl [any school pairing that is cliche basically]
- Warrior x Healer
- Warrior x Royalty
- Assassin x Target
- Hostage x Gang Member
- Human x Mythical/ Supernatural Creature
- Mythical/ Supernatural Creature x Mythical/ Supernatural Creature of different species
- Princess/Prince x Rouge/Kidnapper

- One-liners are definitely not allowed. If I write a post that is paragraphs long and/or contains enough to let you write a post that is nearly as long, then I expect just so. There are always exception and always those days when you really cannot do anything. I understand completely. I am a writer; I understand this all too well.
- This site is pretty PG-rated. Some cursing may or may not be okay depended on what exactly it is that you write. Of course, you may never use any curse that is considered completely heinous, such as the 'f'-word, 'n'-word, etc. You should know this by now.
- God-modding is a no. Even I won't be godmodding at all. Not even if it's an RP that I thought of. Never, nope, no.
- Round-robin posting is really annoying, so I highly discourage it. Round-robin posting is basically when one poster goes to edit his/her post dramatically (enough to change the the outcome of the situation) after his/her partner has already posted. Once I post, I really don't expect to go back and see that something changed drastically. You wouldn't like that, so neither would I. Of course, I won't be round-robin-ing.
- I honestly don't care what "level" of roleplaying you're at. Everyone from beginners to literate writers are welcome. I'd be pretty honoured to RP with literate writers, to be honest. (willsenpainoticeme? ; u ; -/shot-)
- Group RPs are pretty cool. That's all I'll say on the matter.

.::**::.

In any case, I'm really glad to be back, and I hope that an RP can be set up very soon. My fingers are itching to type something out.

Later~

Chi

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 11-16-2012, 03:06 AM

Hello, ChiNoMizuumi:
(so sorry for the ping, just a matter of letting you know immediately)

I've just returned from a several-month break, and while waiting for other RPs to pick back up I've been hoping to find someone to work with... In that case, allow me to introduce myself?

Call me Tachi, it's much quicker to write out. I've been writing for... Oh, twenty or so years, not professionally yet, sadly, but I'd consider myself a literate to advance-literate RP-er and writer in general. When it comes to posts, I generally write from three to five posts, on a generic middle-of-the-storyline post. There are times I've written well over twelve long, detailed paragraphs as well, as an opening or especially inspirational post. Though I'm a stickler for grammar and punctuation, capitalization and all that, I'm not overbearing and certainly won't squabble over an accidental misspelling or misuse of punctuation.

Generas are wide open for me, save one very large, oftentimes debilitating bump in the road: Romance. Don't get me wrong, I'm... how you'd say, okay with it, but I can't write it. In any way, shape, or form. All my main characters, especially for RPs, are best described as 'asexual', in which they can't or just don't feel deep emotional connections with anyone outside familial or friendship-based bonds. Basically, me, in that sense. I do certainly hope it's not a glaring oversight in the bigger picture, however. I've got boundless ideas, from sci-fi to fantasy, mystery-crime, horror and adventure, and almost everything in between. Ah, and as an edit, I might add that I don't do many fan-based RPs. Only a select few, and even then it's a bit of a stretch....

So, perhaps, if you're interested, you might drop me a visitor message to talk(type) more? I'm much quicker responding to those and/or PMs.

My thanks for making it through and considering!