TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 05-18-2014, 02:08 AM

Closed for now
PLAY WITH ME PLEASE?

Hello folks, I like to RP, obviously as I am posting here, I prefer to do male pairings, although I would be willing to do a heterosexual pairing if the idea was very good.
I do not do fan based unless I can use my own character.
I generaly do not like taking someone else's characters and using them because I suck at it, though I am open to using someone's world/realm that they have created.
I tend to do quite a bit of supernatural type of RP's, fantasy, sometimes' a more reality based where the people are non-magical/non-mythical.
I am open for ideas and prefer a one on one partner who does not post single lines if they can help it, I will endever to do such as well.
I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE MAKE YOUR POSTS UNDERSTANDABLE! I would much rather not have to deal with deciphering headaches ^_^ Thank you.

I have a few character pictures in an album on my profile, I do plan on adding more of my characters soon.
I hope to be able to start at least one RP soon.
Rp Folder

I should be able to make one post a day at the least, maybe more if I am lucky to be on at the same time as my partner. I work a night shift and so really early morning will be the time I will most likely make a post, also once I get off and home around nine am during the week. (I am on the west coast of the US)
I hope to hear from someone soon.
^_^

Ideas I would like to play:
In a magical world
Were-creature (either wolf, or leopard)
Vampire
Elementals (People who can control the elements[fire, air, water, earth])
Mutants (Either people with an ability or an animal mutation)
Demons/Angels (And anything in between)
Servant and nobility
Mafia/Purchased company Or new underling

If you have an idea I am sure I would be open to it.

I am also open to cross dressing characters and male pregnancy if that is your thing.

Last edited by TanaChan; 11-27-2014 at 01:07 PM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 05-31-2014, 04:45 PM

Example post from an RP I hope continues soon.
Quote:
He stood just behind and to the left of Peirce not moving a muscle as he stood there listening, he would not speak unless spoken to. He did give a single quick glance at the Queen before quickly adverting his sky blue gaze once more to the floor. He already knew she was not a woman to cross, the servants knew everything, but none would speak out for fear of being singled out for her 'punishment'. Lucas valued his life and so stood still and did not speak, he had not been the one spoken to after all.

Quote:
Already unpacked and moved in Atlas sat in his beanbag chair, the plastic clicking of of his controller clicking away filled the room. "Aww! HEY! I'm on your team you wanker!" Atlas yelled, headphones on his head to keep the noise down. He pushed his glasses up on his nose as thy slipped down. He leaned forward, like that would help him in the game and the plastic clicking got faster till digital blood splattered the screen and the young man slumped in his chair. "Fucking wankers, if you are not going to play right, then don't play...acting like damned ten year olds..." He paused for a moment, listening to his headphones. "Then you shouldn't be playing if you are gonna get all hurt feelings, there is an age rating on this thing for a damned reason...go to fucking bed and stop with the tantrum. Odysseus out." He said before logging off the game and tossing the headphones on the floor in front of him. "Damned ten year olds...what the hell are their parents thinking?" He asked as he stretched, his arms going over his head and his shirt ridding up as he arched his back and twisted. "Hnnn...what to eat? He asked himself and scratched his head as he turned around.
Quote:
Tristian stormed into the office, it was normally unusual for the black haired man to come in pissed off in the morning, but for the last month he had been doing so. He looked at his secretary as he passed him and practically barked, "get my lawyer on the phone." Before he went into his office and slammed the door. For the last thirty days he had been moody, but he hadn't been so bad or snappy before.
In his office Tristian put his head on the desk and groaned. 'why was she doing this? Trying to drag his name through the mud, as well as trying to poison his six year old son against him...at least the boy was smart. He sighed as he sat back in his chair and turned around to look out the window. Steepling his fingers under his chin as he thought.
Quote:
Tana shifted the violin case from one hand to the other to dig out the paper from his pocket. He looked at the number on the building then the numbers on the paper and nodded as he shoved the paper back in his pocket before picking up the bag at his feet. He took the stairs slowly, his hands full and a sea bag on his back. He panted once he reached the third floor for a moment before moving forward down the hall.
Finding his destination he grinned and opened the door. He set his things down and closed the door before he fell onto the floor and panted heavily with eyes closed next to his bag and violin case. He was small, and certainly did not look like he belonged in a college flat, standing at five feet, three inches he was short, not to mention being skinny, the young man looked like he was maybe thirteen as he laid on the floor in front of the door breathing heavily.

Last edited by TanaChan; 09-05-2014 at 01:22 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM

I have a question do you do fanbased rp?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 06-04-2014, 03:29 AM

I would not mind doing a fan based RP if I can do an original character. I don't take over other characters very well.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-12-2014, 02:37 AM

Hi! Would you be up for a Genie/Master pairing?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 06-12-2014, 03:58 AM

Sure, I think it could be interesting.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 06-14-2014, 09:21 PM

*rolls around* SO BORED!!!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 07-02-2014, 10:09 PM

*flails and rolls around*
I have added a few things to the first post.

Last edited by TanaChan; 07-03-2014 at 01:46 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-30-2014, 04:48 PM

*rolls around the thread*
I wish to play with peoples!!!

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-02-2014, 02:03 AM

hey I would like to rp with you would you do a demon x human in Victoria area?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 02:10 AM

sure would!

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:12 AM

sweet you wanna be the demon or human?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 02:33 AM

does not really matter to me, and I am on my way to bed really soon actually, just gotta get my kid's bottles ready for tomorrow before I can hit the hay

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:36 AM

okay we can start it tomorrow.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 02:41 AM

which would you rather be so I can start thinking of a character
also would you rather be the more dominant, or submissive partner

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:48 AM

I think i am good with someone doing the stuff to my character.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 02:52 AM

Ok...I'll be the demon then, I have a demon character I'm trying to build.
What kind of plot are you thinking? Like how do the two meet, does your character summon mine for some kind of deal?
and I am off to bed now, so I will see any posts and or pms that you send in the morning.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:58 AM

I was thinking my character is a lord and a demon meet at a ball and the demon wants the lord. It is in the Victoria area and okay get some sleep.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 01:10 PM

It's era, hun
so it's set in Victorian times but is in a magic world?
Cause that's the only way I would be able to see a demon and a human lord meeting at a ball.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 07:38 PM

well yea and sorry about that.
Yea it is a magic world but the humans don't know it and was thinking the human lord father made a deal with the demon.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 09:43 PM

Or he could be trapped in servitude until the demon can get one of the members of that family to fall in love with him...like he could have been bound by some long forgotten ancestor

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 10:28 PM

that sounds good and better then my idea.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 11:49 PM

the reasons and knowledge of his release could also have been forgotten by the family, and no one thinks to ask.
anyways, would you mind starting the thread?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 11:53 PM

you mean making the thread.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-02-2014, 11:59 PM

yes, and either posting a profile, or the first post