Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 12-16-2014, 05:29 AM

Ok, I made an RP like this a long time ago and I was looking for those who wish to be a part of it again. For the following, they will be listed at the bottom, take your time in reading everything, and thank you for your time. (I am hoping to make this into a manga/comic if I can, so I am hoping to see how a roleplay would turn out first.)

Synopsis
Spirits are the largest mystery in the world, they don't wish to be seen nor heard until they wish to. But what happens when you find out that Spirits have been keeping the Earth running smoothly since day one. They know the history and the pains the humans have went through over the generations. So in 952, when the three strongest Spirits, the Sun, Moon and Ocean, made themselves known, of course the humans freaked out. They feared the Spirits were planning to attack the humans for what they had done to the Earth, on the contrary, the Spirits just wanted to make themselves known. The humans learned from the Spirits, learning how to live in peace with each other. The spirits sometimes allowed the humans to venture into the realm of the Spirits, the Spirit World. The humans were thankful for the spirits and the help they were providing for them, especially the Moon and Ocean spirits. They were the married coupled who traveled the world and helped the humans as much as they could, under the watchful eyes of the Moon Spirit's older brother, the Sun Spirit.

The Moon spirit, Tsuki, was the wife of the Ocean Spirit and said to be the most beautiful in both the spirit and the human world. Many mortal man envied the Ocean spirit since she was with him. Many would ask for the hand of the Moon Spirit, even though she was with someone. With each offer, she kindly rejected them. She then rejects a man named Terance Van, who becomes angered and wants revenge. It isn't until he is told by a other spirit...how to kill Tsuki. Terance manages to kill Tsuki, but causes a reaction that may be the end of the humans. The Ocean Spirit takes away all the water of Earth...leaving the humans to die. The Sun Spirit has no choice but to limit the time the sun is out around the humans.

After 1,000 years, the humans are still alive, but dying quickly...hope is born is a way no one expected, rumor has spread that the Moon Spirit has been recurrected/reincarnated as a human on earth. The only problem is, due to the incarnation, she has no memory of her past or who she is.

Now, the race is on. Can she remember who she is before those who don't want her around try to get rid of her once again.While making a choice on her own, either choosing to remain on Earth or go back to the man she was with before.

Plot Suggestions
Of course there will be the main plot, but I would love the side plots~ (because side plots are fun~ ^^) They can be related to the story or they can be about whatever you want them to be about. That would be awesome.

Roles
Tsuki/Yue: Shikabane Hime
The Ocean Spirit:
The Sun Spirit:
Husband:
The Decendant of Terance Van:
Caretaker(s) of Umi’s temple:
Caretaker(s) of Tsuki’s shrine/temple:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let the games begin~

Shikabane Hime

Old 12-23-2014, 08:15 AM

Daily Bump~ XDDD

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-24-2014, 02:02 AM

I'm down for Ocean Spirit if this gets started c:

Shikabane Hime

Old 12-27-2014, 11:55 PM