Thread: One on one A Cruel, Bloody Request
View Single Post
Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lost that love, then to have never loved at all
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-20-2012, 02:55 AM

I am looking for those rpers that can do cruel characters. There are too many softies and I get so tired of it! A little bit of kindness is good but too much and you got a push over or a girly man(which is okay if you are a submissive in a yaoi but horrible in anything else). I myself am normally a submissive but do rise to the occasion every now and again. My characters can be cruel and heartless at times and the people that come into my stories even more so.

I have only found one rper that shares my cruelty, her character mistreated even her own sister just to show her who was boss. Her character never grows too soft like so many of my other partners characters do.

So, this has started my search! I am a very happy person most of the time and love joking, but I have one heck of a craving for blood and cruelty in my stories. Some of my characters are even masochists, they love the pain and sometimes even humiliation of it all. For once I just want to find one partner, just one that shares in my search... though I would love to find many more.

So please, come in, the chairs are a little bloody but I'm sure you don't mind. Let me tell you a little more about myself.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-08-2012 at 01:58 AM..