View Poll Results: You put the Sorting Hat on your head. What house are you in?
Gryffindor 4 16.67%
Ravenclaw 8 33.33%
Slytherin 9 37.50%
Hufflepuff 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-20-2011, 06:24 PM

You arrive at Hogwarts, either for your first time of for another year, Voldemort is defeated but there is still trouble afoot caused by the Slytherins, (who would have guessed)
House Points! Always subject to change.
Gryffindor 500
Ravenclaw 485
Hufflepuff 400
Slytherin 490
OOC Thread:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...ardry-ooc.html
Rules:
1. NO PLAYER CAN PLAY AS RON, HERMIONE, HARRY OR ANY OF THEIR CHILDREN
2. Follow the ToS
3. Use spells only for the year that your character is in
4. Have fun
5. I was asked in a PM as to if you are permitted to have multiple characters.. The answer is yes. no more than THREE
6 *NEW RULE* from now on. if you no longer wish to attend
HAVE YOUR CHARACTER GET EXPELLED
7. No sudden weather changes. If you wish to know time of the Role play please ask me.
PM me with your profile!

Profile skeleton:

Username:
Character Name:
House:
Year:
Appearance:
About:
Favorite Saying:

QuittichX

Gryffindor v. Slytherin WINNER: Gryffindor 200-150
Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff WINNER: Hufflepuff 170-200
Gryffindor v. Ravenclaw WINNER: Gryffindor 200-160
Slytherin v. Hufflepuff WINNER: Slytherin 250-150
Slytherin v. Ravenclaw WINNER: Slytherin: 150-70
Hufflepuff v. Ravenclaw WINNER: Ravenclaw 100-200

----------

Character Profiles:

GryffindorX

Username: xXMCRAngel2107xx
Character Name: Alyssa McFeirson
*had to quit due to job*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnDewQueen
Profile skeleton:

Username: MtnDewQueen
Character Name: Xander Wisdom
House: Gryffindor
Year: 4th
Appearance: (Hazel eyes)

About: Normal and calm just like his sister Amber Autumns, they have the same parents just different last names. Went to a public school for awhile and eventually found Hogwarts. Xander is nice towards girls, people would call it flirting, but, she is just nice to them. Most of the time he goes with a good saying and he sticks to it. So remember, treat him like you want him to treat you. He can't stand by to watch a fight if its his friends. He will intervene, if not his friends then he will at least stop it, magic or not. He isn't very good with magic like his sister but helping people is his hobby and he doesn't 'always' have to hit the books. the only time he bothers with magic is if he or someone he knows is in danger.
Favorite Saying: "Treat others the way you want to be treated"
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Username: XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Character Name: Lyssa Craven
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th year
Appearance:
About: My favorite things--one could not guess from a clear glance, is mythical creatures and muggle studies. I've absorbed myself in the muggle culture finding this thing they call 'Metal' to my liking. I am a pure-blood, whom of which gets frowned upon a lot for submersing myself in of course--you guessed it the muggle culture. If I'm not found with my ear-buds in something is terribly wrong. Oh, and let's not forget, I absolutely lovemaking potions and cast spells--among creating and using each to that is.
Favorite Saying: "Not all that wander are lost."

RavenclawX

Username: xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Character Name: Allison McFeirson

*had to quit due to job*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Has Yaoi
Username: Darkness Has Yaoi
Character Name: Riven Branson
House: RavenClaw
Year: 5
Appearance:

About: Cunning and Intelligent, he has photographic memory and doesn't study for anything. Nor is he really lazy, he does whatever he wants and doesn't think about the consequences until things happen. Normally likes to hang out, sneak out, but, doesn't care for parties. Thinks mostly of himself and his friends, no one else. Loves fights and usually ends them, not starting them.
Favorite Saying: "I live for myself"[/B][/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
Username: Zetsumei Bara.
Character Name: Sebastian Lloyd Michaelis.
House: Ravenclaw.
Year: 3rd.
Appearance:
About: Sebastian is calm, laid back, and he enjoys acting somewhat...Butler-like. He also dressed formally, much like Claude, only Sebastian isn't as cruel as Claude. The two are enemies, sworn that one of them would win a certain male over. Sebastian usually wears red contact lenses, in order to stand out in a crowd.
Favorite Saying: "You are extremely beautiful." "Oh, you silly thing!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afanassii
Profile skeleton:

Username: Afanassii
Character Name: Afanassii Abez'iana
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 3rd
Appearance: Afanassii is rather tall and gangly boy with very soft, feminine features. He has incredibly long, red hair with the exception of the front which, as a result of a genetic condition, is void of all pigmentation.
If left to his own devices, he will dress rather ecclectically. He has an interest in history and makes his own clothing and so can wear a combination of a variety of styles.
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...enringchan.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...Art/img488.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...by_cat_cat.jpg
About: Afanassii is the eldest boy from a rather strange and very wealthy family in Russia. He is a recent transfer student from Durmstrang Institute. At his request and to the great approval of his family, he has been transferred to Hogwarts for a fully co-ed facility.
He is very curious and quite flirtatious. His interests lie in charms and - to a slightly lesser degree - potions. His non-academic interests are fashion and music and he plays several instruments.
Favorite Saying: "If ever you need my assistance, do not hesitate to call upon me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnDewQueen
Profile skeleton:

Username: MtnDewQueen
Character Name: Amber M. Autumns
House: RavenClaw
Year: 5th
Appearance: (Hazel eyes)

About: Amber is your average girl and wizard, she knows what she knows, is a B average student, some areas she knows better than others. She has more of a feeling with animals because she has been blind since she was born. No one understands why, but, they say it could be a curse that she came out that way. She lives with her parents and loves her family even if they feel odd around her. She is very strong willed and doesn't like to be treated differently. She may not look it, but, she is blind.
Favorite Saying: "Just because I am blind, doesn't mean I am stupid"

Username: xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Character Name: Aurora Smith

*had to quit due to job*

HufflepuffX

Quote:
Character Name: Evonkah Benton (nickname: Eve)
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance:
About: I'm a rather unlucky girl, but I do my best with what I have been provided with as a witch--study hard, train, and I normally spend my free time reading. I love herbology, singing, and writing poetry. I'm rather quiet, I figure the less I talk the least amount of enemies I will ever be bound to have, which also prevents me from making very many friends. I have three years--counting this year--left at Hogwarts, and now is where I wish to change that. Rebirth myself, in a sense and start making friends.
Favorite Saying: "Try, try again, until you succeeded."

Additional Information:
- I carry around a rememberal
- I have a cat--Leo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Has Yaoi
Username: Darkness Has Yaoi
Character Name: Chase Taylors
House: HufflePuff
Year: 4
Appearance:

About: Chase is friendly to pretty much anyone and very hardworking, that is why he has stayed in HufflePuff for the past 3 years and almost 4. He has two older sisters who like to go out to party. Everyone in their family was pure bloods but unlike others, they don't care. He likes to sing and dance but not around other people. Reading is his biggest hobby.
Favorite Saying: "Dreams are the future"
Quote:
Character Name: Ciel Ray Phantomhive.
Year: 2nd.
Appearance:
About: Ciel is quiet. He never smiles, he never speaks, never laughs. The only time he really speaks is when he is called on in class. He dressed oddly, but even so, many of the girls are after him. He spends time mainly with Sebastian, and some time with Claude, and he is completely oblivious as to the feud that the two have over them. He wears an eyepatch, hiding the scar above his right eye.
Favourite Saying: "..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDifferent
Username: MissDifferent
Character Name: Iris Sarano
Appearance:
About: Iris is from pureblood descent, but she doesn't like to flaunt it. Her father works directly with the minister for magic and her mother invents useful things for both muggles and wizards alike. Iris inherited her mother's patience and her father's hard-working outlook and it's because of these two traits that she has been known to try to befriend even some Slytherins. Her best friend is her snowy owl, Opal
Favorite Saying: "Hi! My name's Iris"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Username: Angelo
Character Name: Jacob Daniel Paendrag
Year: 5th
Appearance:
About: Jacob is incredibly gifted in Potions, Transfiguration, and Alchemy. He's just average, and poor, in the other classes, especially charms. Herbology is his fourth best class, and that's only because it supplies ingredients for his potions and experiments. He also loves Quidditch and flying, and has outfitted his broom with various enhancements that help give him an edge, though they sometimes backfire horribly. That's how he got the scar up his arm.

An animagus, his form is that of a freezing phoenix, or a glacix, matching his patronus. It makes since, considering his determination towards succeeding. Despite failing, he'll pick himself, analyze what went wrong, and go about correcting it. But he lacks the passion of fire, hence the iciness of his form. He's also fairly decent at apparition, having developed several ways to improve it's efficiency.
Favorite Saying: “Wanna see what happens?”

SlytherinX

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
(Mene has a rule about the rp's and shit to make sure it's quoted)

Character Name: Anniebelle Marie Langdon
House: Slytherin
Year: 3
Appearance:
About: I'm thirteen--I was born amongst a family of muggles, the Slytherin house despises me for the most part. I'm a strong witch, with a great amount of determination. I like to read, I write my own spells, and I love making potions. I'm somewhat glad I don't have to deal with any of the earlier students.. my foster parents forbid it, I practically had to beg them--and I never knew my real parents; some say they died and some say they abandoned me.
Favorite Saying: "What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger."
Additional information:
-My weasel--Rupert
-Forever searching for information about her Biological Mother and Father
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Username: Angelo
Character Name: Cassandra Ayako Shirosaki (Cassi)
Year: 3rd
Appearance:
About: Cassi is*a Japanese American witch who's parents transferred her to Hogwarts when they moved, mainly to try and put an end to the bullying. They met with the Headmaster who sorted her there, so as to avoid the oddity of sorting a third year. She was sorted into Slytherin, mainly because she's a Parselmouth and has a legendary cunning back home. Unfortunately, they treat her no better than the wizards there had.

She's rather small, looking more like a kindergartener than a teenager, due to a growth defect she has, and has silver eyes due to another genetic deformation. The deciding incident that caused her family to move was when a bully attacked her. She had responded to an insult with one of her own, and the bully had pulled a knife. The assailant managed to stab her deep above her hip, ruining her bladder, which means she needs protection.

She knows a bit of martial arts to help defend herself, studied at the request of her parents. Strangely enough, her Parseltongue is strong enough that she can talk to all reptiles. She considers it fair trade off for her small size, and has a pet phoenix dragon, so named for the fiery feathers on its wings, one she had tamed with her speech. A potion when it was young has kept it from growing much larger than your average snake, so it's not very dangerous. It can hardly breathe fire for that matter, and it's the most docile and tamable dragon in the world.

Due to the bullying and abuse from her peers, she possesses an extremely low self-esteem and timidity, jumping at her own shadow. As such, she often avoids contact with others, afraid of rejection or aggression. She's also quite clumsy due to her small size, often tripping over stairs and dropping glasses because her hands aren't big enough to hold them right. Because of this, she usually drinks from more infantile containers, such as sippy cups and bottles. To her, it's perfectly normal, but she understands that others don't see it the same way.

She also possesses what's known as emotional lability, or the pseudobulbar effect. Essentially, that means she reacts to things with extremes. For instance, she has been known to cry excessively and uncontrollably over something only moderately sad, or slight frustration. Inversely, she's also been known to laugh in the same way over something only moderately funny or happy. She also tends to laugh the same way when angry or anxious. So far, she's never gone into an explosive rage like others, but that's mostly due to her excessive timidity.

Due to her size, she's incredibly fast on a broom, even though she doesn't possess the confidence or raw talent that Harry Potter had. Regardless, she's the Seeker for Slytherin, mainly because they roped her into it. Her hat is also a charmed gift from the old headmaster that has infinite space. She stores everything in there, from books, to changing supplies, to her broom.
Favorite Saying: “'Tis better to ask forgiveness than permission.”
Quote:
Username:RandOmName
Character Name: Liliana Vess
Year: 6
Appearance:

About: Liliana thinks that the school should be run the way that is was. Slytherins only be pure-blood. She hates how mudbloods and half-bloods are aloud into Slytherin. She will start anything with anyone who starts with her unless they are a pure-blooded Slytherin.
Liliana's parents work for the Ministry. They are pretty important to the Ministry as well.
She comes from a rich family and looks down on anyone without a lot of money.
Favorite Saying: "Hogwarts should only be for pure-bloods"
Quote:
Character Name: Claude James Faustus.
House: Slytherin.
Year: 3rd.
Appearance:
About: Claude isn't exactly the type you'd expect to be in Slytherin. He looks kind, generous, caring. Inside, he is cruel, rotten. He leads girls on, and crushes them by moving to another girl, without notice. With his long lashes, dark eyes, slick hair, he seduces girls, only to leave them in the dirt. He dresses formally, and always wears gloves, in fear that he might catch something from those Gryffindor scum.
Favorite Saying: "Oh? Is that so?" "So dirty!"

Last edited by xXMCRAngel2107Xx; 12-21-2011 at 11:29 PM..

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-07-2011, 01:46 PM

(FIRST POST)

The Great Hall was filled with students lost and trying to make their way to find their Prefets. Alyssa shouts over the chatter of the summer and the nervous side chatter about first years to call attention to her house, "Gryffindor's, follow me please? First years in the front." She lead them up the stair cases, and speaking mostly to the first years, "The staircases change, so be careful. You don't want to end up in the wrong place." Eventually, they got to the entry of the Gryffindor common room. When she was certian everyone was there, she gave the password: "Cornish Pixies."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 PM

Annie made her way into the Great Hall, somewhat more excited for this years classes--more than last. Maybe even learn more about her Mother and Father this year. She despised even remotely thinking about her muggle foster-parents. This year she could even dip into her funds more (the funds her real parents made sure she had gotten--somehow), maybe go on some of the field-trips seeing that her foster-parents had permitted her this year. More than any of that, she hoped to make a friend or two. As she let her mind wonder she took a seat at one of the end tables--far from the other Slytherins--to be sure not to hear their whispering and name calling to anyone.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-07-2011, 08:32 PM

Reaper was glad that he didn't have to do what the first years did, knowing them some of them would wind up being late. Reaper was ready for his classes especially potions and walked through the crowds of kids meeting up with a couple of his friends. He was glad to go to Hogwarts but the Russian magical school would have done very well too. Looking around to see anything else new or different, it was all the same, he sighed, this year was going to be boring as usual.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 09:25 PM

Walking behind everyone else, Cassi was glad she had stopped being the focus of the Slytherins' attention. All through the meal they had made fun of her, and it had grown unbearable. Unfortunately, she was still horribly lost. This was her first year her, after all. It was sort of hard to believe that just last year she had been at Harvard's Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry back home in America.

That, in addition to her eyes and stature, had been major focus points for her classmates derision. Her accent certainly didn't fit in with the British. Not to mention she kept spelling things "wrong." Like tire. Why on earth would they spell it t-y-r-e? She was glad they didn't know about her need for Pull-ups. That would've been awful. As it was, she needed a change when she got to the dorms. Thankfully the headmaster had helped her find a good place to change. He really was a nice man, though he had told all of the teachers. Hopefully they wouldn't make fun of her.

Feeling a nip at her hand, Cassi put it to her face to look at it before muttering in Parseltongue. "Not now, Sparky. I'll get you food when I go change, okay?" The phoenix dragon coiled around her arm muttered back a reply about how hungry it was, but didn't push the issue. Grateful, Cassi looked up to see that the hallway was empty, and the wall just ended abruptly.

Where'd they go!? Cassi thought, panicking. They couldn't have just vanished! "G-Guys!?" she called out, feeling her heart drop when she failed to elicit a response. Someone would have to help her. She didn't even know if she was in the right place!

Backtracking, Cassi tried to figure out who would help her when she remembered the Gryffindors. Maybe they would help her find her way. After all, they were supposed to be honorable and chivalrous. Not to mention she had a vague notion of where the tower was. And so, she set off, tripping several times on the stairs until she eventually found the entrance.

The portrait of a plump lady at the end of the hallway eyed her shrewdly, moving like all magical pictures. But she seemed a lot more suspicious of her than was warranted. "Can I help you?" the lady asked, possibly with more chill in her voice than necessary.

"U-Uh, y-yeah," Cassi began, blushing slightly. "I-I'm l-lost, and I-I f-figured one of th-the Gr-Gryffindors would help me." The plump lady's eyebrow rose even higher then, though Cassi couldn't tell if it was because of her accent or her question. She had noticed an... animosity between the two Houses, but she hadn't realized what it meant exactly.

Feeling a rise in her anxiety, Cassi tried to keep her emotions under control, but when the lady shook her head no, she burst, crying with frustration and fear. This only served to confuse the lady more, though she seemed to think it was a facade. Instead of bothering with it, Cassi just curled up in the corner and cried herself out, the tears rolling down her cheeks to be absorbed by her too-big robe.

In fact, Cassi was so busy crying and being miserable that she failed to notice the Fat Lady had left her portrait and entered the one in the Common Room, where she asked Alyssa to come outside for a moment.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Inventory List of Cassi's Hat.doc (19.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Angelo; 10-09-2011 at 02:22 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-07-2011, 10:04 PM

Anniebelle watched the newly appointed Slytherin get tormented and even watched from the corner of her eye as she left. A wave a guilt shot through her--she was in the same position for about two years--probably going on three. With all odds against her, she arose and headed out of the hall--carrying some food with her to share with the girl. She searched for quite some time--figuring she probably wound up at an entrance to another houses dormitory. She check Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, then Slytherin. Finally checking Gryffindor, she had finally found her.

The poor girl was sobbing in fetal position. She approached her slowly, extending her hand to the girl to help her to her feet, "I was new here once too, I guess your the chosen one to get picked on--this year. I should have stood up to them for you, but I'm rather fearful too. Let's get you back to the dorm, okay?"

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 10-07-2011 at 10:07 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 11:35 PM

Still sniffling, Cassi looked up at the girl with shimmery silver eyes, the shimmer caused by the tears. Her mother had told her many times that her eyes seemed to be metallic, a property that was diluted behind the haze of salty liquid. Rubbing her nose, Cassi took the proffered hand, and let the girl help her up.

The girl's jet-black hair was a stark contrast to Cassi's own, which was a brilliant fiery red. At times, it literally seemed to be on fire, though the other girl's seemed to hold every hue of the night sky, and was quite beautiful. Like everyone else, she also towered above Cassi, being quite intimidating, even while being helpful. Her steel-blue eyes also didn't help improve that image.

With a bit of surprise, Cassi learned that the girl's robe coloration matched her own: black, with a green underlining and the Hogwarts decal fashioned in green and silver on the right breast of the material. Was she in Slytherin too?

Nodding simply, she made to follow the girl, looking at the portrait first. It was empty. "Uh... I-I th-think I-I should w-wait f-for the L-Lady t-to c-come b-back," Cassi hiccuped. "W-Would y-you w-wait here w-with m-me?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-08-2011, 12:07 AM

Annie helped the girl to her feet, "Well, we could wait--but risk getting snipped at by the Gryffindor's? The Fat Lady will come back on her own time, we won't be missed-she'll realize you have left. From the looks of your robe, you're a Slytherin too. Well, if you want to wait--I'll wait with you. I brought us something to eat--I could help you settle in at our dorm and we could eat. I've got few bottled waters in my trunk--along with napkins. So, I'm ready to go when you are."

Anniebelle was happy to at least talk to the girl--let alone get to comfort her. It always made Annie happy to help others, she was a rather positive person compared to most of the other Slytherin's.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 12:51 AM

"Wh-Why w-would th-they sn-snip u-us?" Cassi asked, eyebrows furrowed. What did that even mean? "I-I s-suppose y-you're r-right, b-but what if sh-she w-went t-to g-get s-someone?" Suddenly lighting up with an idea, Cassi whipped off her hat before muttering the password. It was in Parseltongue, so as to be hard to replicate, but it unlocked the hat's secret function. It had an infinite space inside, so that's where she placed everything. The item she was looking for this time was fairly simple, and it took her but a moment to pull the notepad out. She left a short message saying she had gone to the Slytherin Dorms before nodding to the girl to lead the way.

"I-I'm C-C-Cassandra A-Ayako Sh-Shirosaki, b-by the w-way," she mentioned, stretching out her hand for a handshake. Then she paused. Do British people like shaking hands? She didn't want to be offensive, but she wasn't sure what the proper procedure for greeting someone was. Sweating, she continued her original motion, figuring it'd be best to finish what she started.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-08-2011, 01:15 AM

Anniebelle welcomed the handshake, grinning softly, "What I meant by snip was they may get aggravated--they usually don't want people in the area provided for other houses. If she went to get someone they'll understand..I mean-they should.Before I forget, I'm Anniebelle Langdon. Nice hat, by the way."

Anniebelle started walking, keeping her pace slow so the girl could keep up. Her pet weasel had finally woken up, it crawled out of her hood and nuzzled it's way into her collar and scarf.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 03:15 AM

Nodding, Cassi processed the new information. It sounded reasonable, after all. She was also relieved that the handshake was accepted. "I-I'm s-sorry i-if I-I s-seem s-stupid," Cassi apologized, fearing that the other girl thought her to be so. "I-I'm f-from A-America, a-and w-we d-don't t-talk the s-same as you d-do h-here."

When her hat was mentioned, Cassi reached up and touched it, searching for any hint of malice or mockery in the other girl's tone. Finding none, she smiled weakly. "Th-Thanks. M-My o-old h-headmaster g-gave it t-to m-me," she responded. "I-It's ch-charmed t-to have in-infinite s-space i-inside."

"Y-You h-have a v-very n-nice w-weasel, a-and s-scarf," she complimented, trying to give back what she had gotten. This girl was the nicest Slytherin Cassi had ever met! It was odd to find someone who was so nice to her, and it was something Cassi didn't think she really deserved. After all, she was an awful person.

Walking behind Annie, Cassi was a bit surprised to see they were back down at the dead-end. However, instead of questioning it, Cassi just waited for Annie to do whatever it was that opened the door, wherever that may be.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-08-2011, 03:36 AM

"Password," the portrait questioned.

"Slytherins are supreme," Anniebelle grinned.

"Access granted, welcome back, Miss.Langdon," the portrait abruptly swung open.

Annie spoke, as she stepped through the thresh-hold, "I'm from Ireland--hence the four-leaf clover's--it was my biological Mother's. Thank you for the compliments and you don't seem stupid to me--you seem rather intelligent, if I do say so myself."

Anniebelle headed on, making her way towards the spiraling staircase, to the girls' sleeping area. Once there she went to her trunk, she grabbed two napkins, two paper plates, and two bottles of water. She got up onto her bed and started placing food on the plates. She then patted a place on the bed for her to sit. placing a bottle of water and a napkin by the place for Cassie.

"Come sit and eat with me, Cassie," Anniebelle spoke softly.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 04:17 AM

Watching while Annie opened the door, Cassi made sure to commit the password to memory, clambering through after Annie so that the door wouldn't close up in front of her. "I-If y-you're I-Irish, d-does th-that m-mean that y-you're l-lucky?" she asked, trying to be clever while simultaneously ignoring the derision of her fellow House-mates.

True to her low self-esteem, Cassi just shrugged off the remark about her being intelligent. Annie would see the truth soon enough anyway. Following obediently, Cassi was lost in how green and cold everything was. It wasn't a very pleasant place to be, and it gave her the creeps. The dorms were a bit nicer, but still foreboding, and it was with relief that Cassi scurried into the room after Annie, climbing onto the bed right after her.

Carefully holding the plate to keep from spilling the food, Cassi began eating, only getting about halfway through the meal before she had to put it aside. Her tiny body, about the size of a kindergartner, only needed rations for a child of that size. "H-Hey? C-Can y-you ex-explain what th-the hou-hourglasses at th-the fr-front of the en-entrance ha-hall are f-for?" she asked, burping slightly as the carbon dioxide roiled out of her tiny tummy.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 AM

"Well, I would say I was lucky in the least bit," on that note, Anniebelle started thinking of her parent, then once again aggravated with the current status of her foster parents.

Anniebelle remember to feed her weasel some of the leftovers from her plate, and also give him water. The weasel noted Anniebelle's discomfort--shortly after her climbed up and began licking Anniebelle's neck.

The fact that Cassie brought up the hourglasses caught Anniebelle out of the blue, "You know, I wondered that went I started going here to--I'll have to do some research on them and get back to you about it."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-08-2011, 06:06 AM

(Sorry guys, Fridays are a hassle... especially the very few times I have D&D in my friends basement with little or no internet connection. Kayla I have a really funny story to tell you about this session)
*****Also: Please note. That the Head MISTRESS after Dumbledore is McGonagall. (Shes in her 80s at this point and Dumbledore was 150 at the start of the books)So please, change any posts to be correct. Neville, as it states in the books, is the Herbology Professor as well Google is a wonderful thing.*****

Alyssa started on her Prefect duty of looking for straggling or lost students. Classes start tomorrow, and she had to be sure that no students of any age were wandering. Headmaster's orders were to start in the dungeons near the Slytherin's common room. As much as she hated taking points from any house this early in the year. She was permitted to. So, after polishing her prefects badge, she headed down to the dungeons.

The first thing she noticed is that the lanterns were rather dim. "Lumos." She lit the tip of her wand and started her patrolling.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Annie's sudden change in mood resulted in Cassi feeling bad. She hadn't meant to be insulting or anything. "I-I'm s-sorry," she stuttered, tears forming in her eyes again. "I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to m-make y-you f-feel b-bad." Wiping her nose, Cassi watched Annie feed the weasel, remembering she needed to get Sparky some food before he started throwing a fit. Apparently it was a bad thing to own a dragon over here.

She accepted Annie's response about the hourglasses with a nod, standing. "I-I h-have t-to g-go t-take c-care of s-something," she said, leaving. "I-I'll b-be r-right b-back." And then she slipped out of the room, heading through the now-empty common room. Jumping at a flickering shadow, Cassi shrieked before dashing out, terrified. It was even worse at night!

While she scrabbled out of the tunnel leading into the dungeon, she looked up to see a girl holding an illuminated wand. Walking by as silently as possible, Cassi made for the restrooms Mrs. McGonagall, the headmistress, had pointed out to her for her changes. She couldn't quite put a finger to it, but it seemed that the girl wasn't just out strolling.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-08-2011, 05:06 PM

Alyssa sees the young Slytherin girl slip out of her common room. "What are you doing out of bed? And what are you doing that is so sneaky?"

She looked at this Slytherin girl who looked so terrified and thought for a fleeting instant that the Sorting Hat was wrong. This girl seems more Hufflepuff with how she seems so terrified. Of course, breaking school rules seems to be a Slytherin rule. She wondered if the Slytherin house were given any points from their headmaster already. Wouldn't be the first time that they had points early in the year. They'll do anything to get ahead of Gryffindor.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:58 PM

Practically jumping out of her skin at being addressed, especially so harshly, Cassi looked up at the girl with wide eyes. "I-I h-had t-to g-go t-to th-the p-potty," she stammered. Then it hit her that she had no idea what they called the bathroom in England. Would the girl understand? Cassi had always called it the potty, despite her parents best efforts to get her to stop. "M-Misses M-McGonagall t-told m-me I-I c-could wh-whenever I-I n-needed t-to."

The girl's suspicious eyes made it seem that she would be in trouble, a thought that caused her to tear up again. She didn't want to get in trouble obviously, but for different reasons than would be expected. She didn't want to let Mrs. McGonagall and her parents down. Especially not since they worked so hard to set her up here. Why do I have to be such an awful person? she asked herself, vaguely aware of the tears running down her face.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-08-2011, 07:09 PM

"Don't cry. There's a loo in your common room." Alyssa couldn't see the reason why she would be leaving her common room to use the loo. "Since you look lost and new I'll be nice and I wont try to take points from you. Go back into your common room at once."

She turned around to finish her patrolling and head to sleep herself. She had Divination in the morning.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 07:29 PM

"B-But M-Misses M-McGonagall t-told m-me t-to u-use th-the one o-on th-the f-first f-floor," Cassi said, following behind the older girl. "I-I h-have a-an em-embarrassing m-medical c-c-condition, an-and I-I d-don't w-want th-them t-to f-find o-out." She was glad she wasn't in trouble though, a relief that caused her to giggle uncontrollably due to her emotional lability.

"A-Are y-you i-in G-Gryffindor?" Cassi asked, still following behind the prefect. She would split paths with her when they got to the first floor, but until then, Cassi thought she would be nice. After all, the older girl had been kind to her. The green cotton underlining to her own robes was clearly visible. Unfortunately, Madam Milkin's hadn't had robes small enough for her, as wizards here are eleven at the youngest, and so they were quite roomy on her. They also tripped her on various occasions, and she had to roll up the sleeves to be able to use her hands.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 PM

"Yes I am.And as to wether or not you are telling the truth I shall escort you to the restroom then take you to see McGonagall." She walked with this young witch and escorted her to the first floor loo. ""I'll wait out here for you."

She stood outside and practiced thinking of what lie to tell Professor Trelawney about what she saw in her crystal ball over the summer. The class is realitivly easy as long as there's some kind of peril in the predictions given to her. Last year she said that her pet cat would die. An easy thing to say considering that the cat was too old to live much longer anyway.

(Also: To everyone Interested. I will find a way to fit Quittich in as well. Anybody interested please PM me the posision you want and the broomstick you will be using)

Last edited by xXMCRAngel2107Xx; 10-08-2011 at 09:47 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2011, 11:56 PM

Feeling the tears begin to form again at the prefects harsh and suspicious tone, Cassi hastily scrubbed at her eyes. She didn't want to cry in front of this girl again. For some reason, she detected hostility from her, and it wasn't pleasant, especially since Cassi hadn't done anything to deserve it.

When they arrived at the restroom, Cassi darted inside, glad to be away from the girl's gaze. Once inside, she spoke the password into her hat, opening up the magical space inside. Then she drew a five-pound slab of meat from the interior and set it on the ground, allowing Sparky to scramble off of her arm and to the food while she went about her business.

Baby powder and wipes, both unfortunately strong-scented, came next, followed by a Pampers size-3 diaper. The diaper was decorated childishly with Sesame Street character, and was blue and white. Most of the time, Cassi stuck with Easy Ups, but she wore diapers at night to be sure she didn't leak.

In moments, she was freshly powdered and wiped, and was taping the diaper snugly around her waist, grimacing slightly at the strong scent. It was almost obvious she was diapered simply from how she smelled, though most people seemed to think it was some kind of perfume. As she stood and put her hat back on, Sparky gave off a gout of flame while he scrambled back over to her and around her arm.

Then she left, following behind the prefect to Mrs. McGonagall's office.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-09-2011, 12:13 AM

Alyssa walked to the gargoyle that she knew was once the office of the greatest Headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen, Albus Dumbledore. She had a chocolate frog card of him that was printed from when he was still alive. But she knew it would be the stern looking McGonagall who would be sitting behind her desk. It wasn't late enough to wake her. "Percivil." The gargoyle sprung aside, reviling stairs. She climed up it with the young Slytherin.
"Professor."
Hello, Alyssa."
"I found this Slytherin lurking the corridor. She said that shes given you permission. And I know that excuse has been used before."
"That is because I did give her permission."
"Oh, I apologize then. Ill lead her to the dungeons then head off to bed."
Ghe waved goodbye to the Headmistress and walked out of the office."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 02:12 AM

Committing the password to Mrs. McGonagall's office to memory just in case, Cassi followed the girl up the spiral staircase to the large room. Books lay everywhere, though neatly arranged in stacks, and the portraits of previous headmasters and head mistresses looked down at the newcomers curiously.

When McGonagall confirmed Cassi's permission to use the first floor restroom whenever she needed to, she couldn't resist feeling happy and relieved. That meant she wasn't going to get into trouble. Like before, the feeling of happiness and relief caused her to giggle uncontrollably, something she knew could be taken the wrong way by people.

Cassi was about to follow the girl out when McGonagall called out. "Wait a moment, youngling," she said, standing up before walking closer. "Ah, yes. You're the transfer. Cassandra Shirosaki, right?"

"Y-Yes, m-ma'am," Cassi answered, fidgeting while she stared at her feet.

"Well, we need to figure out your electives for this year," she continued, handing Cassi a packet. "This is a course list and descriptions. Just hand me your two selections tomorrow, and we'll get you sorted out."

Taking that as a dismissal, Cassi darted after the prefect.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 10-09-2011, 03:33 AM

"I just wanted to make sure professor." She lead the young third year back to her dormitory, hoping that she dosent make small talk. All Alyssa wanted to do at this point is to sleep.