-Join Admins- 4 10.81%
-Sit and Watch with Popcorn- 13 35.14%
-Ace for Mayor- 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 02-20-2013, 02:25 PM

Now this is a plot to raise my own army/ rebels to fight for the freedom of our beloved NPCs.. This is a formal warning & threat to Mene's admins and staff to release the locked up NPC's out of the secret door inside Mr Mayor's office otherwise the "already been kidnapped NPC" of Menewsha would be never seen again

That's right we have kidnapped someone/something while you guys were busy fighting phony pirates ..

Your little minions of Menewshans could of have fought the battle hard to keep those pirates away for now But they are not the last of my army I shall bring back the lost souls if I have to bring this to the end i will..

Who want to join me and my secret gang in the protest to let out our beloved NPCs.

Terms and Conditions applies
Read the fine prints

This is just for fun... I know you guys are busy and do lots of hardwork to keep this place awesome and cool and I love all you guys for making this place I just wanna create a drama and dramatic action on my return to mene.

Dont eat me I mean kill me..

Last edited by Ace Strife; 03-04-2013 at 08:20 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

This is where we learn about most of our beloved NPCs for who doesn't know or haven't had a chance to meet them yet

Mr. Mayor: Know to many as the Mayor of Menewsha, real name is Lucien Theo Macen St. Paul close people call him Lucien/Lucy.. Have history with the heart queen of Menewsha Vicktoria Valentine... ((He is my arch Rival and Competitor))

Vicktoria Valentine: Know to many as Vicky. Loveable beauty of Menewsha. Love to cook and write love messages.. Got/Had crush on Mr. Mayor.

Channah: Channah know as GrannyC for me only is an awesome lady who has the rock hard purse.. No noobs or thief can get away from her and her purse. She is dearly missed by all of us she hasn't been around for decades now. Be warned everyone dont get to the wrong side of her she will take you to her room and cut your head off and give as a present to others

Cecilia: Cecilia AshworthAdorable little child of Menewsha, people call her Cecilia or Cessy for short. She is fond of Yumeh and Abel, this sweet little girl enjoy playing around with everyone and always polite to everyone and refer to most by Mr or Ms.

Yumeh: This kitty doesn't like being owned by anyone but quite fond of the little lady of Menewsha Cecilia. He loved to roam around Menewsha playing around with ball of string and eating..

Peeblo: Mischievious devil of Menewha. He love causing chaos and trouble where ever he goes ((I am quiet fond of him and wish he would join the rebellion))

Cain: Also known as Abel who is old enough to have millions of wise wisdom but look young enough for all the girls to fall to their knees for his charm. Owner of Quercus Magus

Lise: Scary looking girl who love black magic like to predict menewshan's fortune and also claim she can talk to the spirits. Owns BlackJack store. .

~Aimee~: Aimee Faye a pretty young girl who is bubbly who enjoys playing and talking to everyone.. Owner of Hot Gossip

Li Mei:
Quote:
Totally fashionable, Li Mei Chen knows just which accessory will match with your outfit. Too young to be a "real" adult and too old to be a kid anymore, she's getting out there and living life. Li Mei moved to Menewsha in the winter of '07 and was immediately welcomed with open arms. She can be a bit impolite sometimes, but her heart is in the right place.
Nalin Sun: Nalin who owns the flower shop is handsome young man who is very polite to everyone
Quote:
Nalin is a friendly guy (perhaps too friendly for his own good) who's always willing to help out and has trouble saying no. He's lived on Menewsha for quite some time, but occasionally takes business trips abroad to search for new products. He met Abel on the way home from one of these trips and they've since become friends. He and Magnus are also quite close, but Tesel meanwhile treats Nalin like her favorite punching-bag - she claims it's in order to "toughen him up". He originally came from the island of Vile, but rarely mentions anything about it.
I will add more later

Last edited by Ace Strife; 02-27-2013 at 09:29 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Everything begins here, Teh War... The Rebellions..Against Menewsha Admins begins here to rescue our beloved NPC's who we haven't seen in ages..

Questions rises to where are they been held captive?? and why haven't they been allowed to come and play with us??

It's time we stand up to protect and save them cause we love them right?? who is standing behind me to fight this war. We want to see them back in action even for the little bit of time. Don't let the new generation of Menewshans forget who our NPCs are and create those long lost memories of the old generation we have, fighting for the attention of the NPC, messing around chatting our events away.

We won't rest till we start seeing more of them

Side Note:- I shall also put my self forward to fight Lucion for his position as Menewsha Mayor as I shall change this town for better.. *put out stickers "Vote for ACE"

Last edited by Ace Strife; 03-04-2013 at 08:16 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Maria-Minamino: The Messenger Between the Rebels and Admins

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa:

hummy:

Damia Flagg:

xuvrette:

HappyStarr:

blueblackrose:

Risque:

Velvet:

iDinosaurKid:

llonka:

Nephila:

elizabeth_mazur:

@My Friends; Sorry am still editing this.. I only pinged added the people who is here soo far I will get to add more people soon and also let me know if you are joining the rebel or admins...

Sorry if I double ping you guys while I edit...

Last edited by Ace Strife; 03-04-2013 at 08:32 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Reserved

Last edited by Ace Strife; 02-27-2013 at 08:35 PM..

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM

You got my attention.
Ace who did you kidnap?
Which NPC's are you wanting released?

I've never had any interaction with any of the NPC except to be ignored by Yumeh.
I would love to know more about the NPC's.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-20-2013, 06:43 PM

I wanna see Channah she has just disappeared off the face of mene's earth.. and bit more of Abel and the flower guy >.< forgot his name hehe

and god knows what happened to Vicki as this meant to be her season =/ *cough*kidnapped her*cough*

and I know you had little or no interaction with NPC's thats why I want more NPC to come and chat soo people get to meet them and enjoy for even if its for little while =0

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-20-2013, 11:25 PM

The flower guy? Is that Nalin? I think I remember him out maybe during the spring or summer.

Who is Channah?
I also don't know Abel.

Maybe after the event I should try to learn more about some of the NPC's.
Of course it would be wonderful if we could see & interact with more of them during events.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2013, 11:26 PM

Wow there's just too much excitement to contain myself!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-20-2013, 11:37 PM

it could be the people who play said NPC's are busy?

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damia Flagg View Post
The flower guy? Is that Nalin? I think I remember him out maybe during the spring or summer.

Who is Channah?
I also don't know Abel.

Maybe after the event I should try to learn more about some of the NPC's.
Of course it would be wonderful if we could see & interact with more of them during events.
Yep thats the name lol

Granny C *only I am allowed to call her that* she is awesome NPC who has rock hard handbag which has strength of 100 rocks smash you in pieces... She also cuts noobs head off and give to people as pressie

Abel also knows as Cain who works here http://www.menewsha.com/shops/index....viewshop&id=17 he is elder and wise :P hate people touching his scarf hehe

And I hope soo I know few comes out like Yumeh is still around messing with people.. Mayor I see now and than

---------- Post added 02-21-2013 at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
Wow there's just too much excitement to contain myself!
*hands you a strike board* Demand what we want hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
it could be the people who play said NPC's are busy?
I know.. I know *reads the white out post in the end of the first post.. Term & Conditions*

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-21-2013, 10:17 PM

No one want to join me =( this is sad

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-22-2013, 03:24 PM

For a fair say... Abelbel and other NPC SHOULD come out more! D:

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 02-22-2013, 03:28 PM

Ah, the olden days when NPCs were running amok in the Event threads...

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-22-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
For a fair say... Abelbel and other NPC SHOULD come out more! D:
Yes they should I wanna cause more chaos and its no fun when they aint around for me to pick on

---------- Post added 02-22-2013 at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsydaze View Post
Ah, the olden days when NPCs were running amok in the Event threads...
Good old days >.< I miss it I know I can't blame the staffs or admin but just thought it would be nicer.. I hardly see any NPC talking now days.. they only in the event forum mostly playing games once in awhile

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-22-2013, 03:39 PM

I don't think your title is appealing or strike fancy with fanbois and fangals.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-22-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I don't think your title is appealing or strike fancy with fanbois and fangals.
I am gonna make proper one once the event is finished >.< as they going to kick me out once this forum is closed..

Ideas for items are welcome.. Before it meant to say Threat to mene admins lol

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-22-2013, 03:51 PM

Oh lol. I see. XD then, it is your freedom to do anything~
Well, let me know about the new thread.

NPC revival!

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-22-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Oh lol. I see. XD then, it is your freedom to do anything~
Well, let me know about the new thread.

NPC revival!
yepp there be no stopping >.< I think one of the mod stalked me when I made this thread he was the first person to visit my thread but he didn't say anything after reading the content

hmm interesting NPC Revival I need more people soo defo I will inform you and update my sin

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-22-2013, 04:11 PM

It is a misleading title. XD lol.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
It is a misleading title. XD lol.
I suck at names soo yep >.<

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 AM

haha yeahhh I wasn't sure what was goin' on here when I first saw the title. Maybe something more like "Occupy Mene: Bring Back the NPCs"??? A bit less threatening and confusing.

But I completely agree. My favorite parts of the events I did see before I took off was getting to play with the NPCs. Totally loved causing mayhem with Peeblo.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 01:23 AM

This song is perfect for this thread....

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2013, 01:37 AM

Yup. That was definitely a good fit. It's all I can think when I read the title.

Janus Shirato
Micki Chiba's Mule

Old 02-23-2013, 02:42 AM

Ace, let the mayor go...