PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-27-2011, 01:15 AM

Master Challenge, Theme Two Mistletoe!

Blinking in confusion, Cameo tried to remember what had happened. All she could remember was blinding snow. Now she was lying in a bed, and there was the sweet scent of ... What was that? It wasn't like anything she'd smelled before. Peering around the place, the young woman was met with a rather strange sight and an all too familiar red scarf. Oh how wonderful, she was in Abel's room. How many people would kill to be there? Too many, and Came didn't want to get into any trouble with any of them!

Still curiosity had her standing to go and peer at some of the instruments lining the walls. And there were jars of glittery powders, and books ... Now that made her drool. There were so many books! Except there was something just a little wrong. Why be there in the first place?

Shaking her head, the brunette raced down a the set of stairs she found in the hall. Finding herself in the elf's shop, she walked around with wide eyes. Well ... The storm was still going strong. Wait, was that why she was here? Cameo couldn't quite remember. A tap on her shoulder had her turning around with a yelp. Face to face with the owner, she crossed her arms and looked up at him with a frown.

"No need to look at me like that, I found you passed out on my doorstep. Under any other circumstances I would have left you there." It was obvious he thought she was another one of his fangirls, crazy enough to do anything to spend time with him.

Letting out a deep breath, Cameo glanced up at the ceiling and smirked. Alright, maybe she did have a little thing for the silver haired elf, otherwise she wouldn't have pointed up to the mistletoe hung at the very center of the ceiling. They were standing right under it too. Before Abel could escape, she planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Winking at him with a grin the young woman let out a small laugh. "It's tradition you know."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 01:36 AM

xD Haha Poor Abel. xD

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-27-2011, 01:41 AM

lol Don't worry, I'll make it up to him in the present theme.
And it could have been a lot worse.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 01:54 AM

xD true true. xD

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-27-2011, 02:47 AM

Much much worse. XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 02:52 AM

That's okay. the NPCs are ours for the tormenting!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 02:53 AM

I feel bad for them. XD

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-27-2011, 03:06 AM

Theme Three, Present

This was going to be the most difficult gift ... In the history of present giving. Who knew what Abel liked? He was so secretive and just plain silent most of the time. The guy was probably hiding from all his fan girls over at Nalin's place, which would make the situation worse. Now what he needed was fangirl repellent. Hmm, that wasn't a bad idea. That gave Cameo an idea.

Grinning she ran over to Lise's store. Alright, so Lise didn't use magic ... But she sure knew how to make people leave! So bottling that up, in a magic bottle she'd snuck away with after leaving Abel's place, Cameo was sure it would work. She wanted to show her gratitude to the elf, and make sure he wasn't angry with her after the mistletoe episode. Being thrown out like that from the store after the storm had been embarrassing!

So she knocked at the door carefully, and stuck her foot out when Abel was about to slam it shut. "Here, it's Lise's glaring energies in a bottle to keep fangirls away. I wanted to thank you for helping me out, and to apologize too." Looking up at the elf hopefully, Cameo held her breath.

He reached out and snatched the bottle up with a speculative expression then let out a sigh. "Alright, you're forgiven. Just don't bother me again unless you have to."

That was all Cameo needed. With a smile she turned around and began walking down the street. She burst out into song and music started blaring from everywhere. It was time for a musical number! Singing and dancing all the way, Cameo found her way home. This was going to be the funnest Christmas ever!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-27-2011, 03:16 AM

Ohhh, I wanna to the advanced one with the Santa visit :ninja:
Is there any word count restrictions on that as well?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-27-2011, 03:17 AM

Seito didn't tell me there was.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 03:18 AM

There isn't. :3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-27-2011, 03:18 AM

yay! I was just making sure because there's a lot of details to be put in it ~ Oh ho ho ho

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 12-27-2011, 03:22 AM

Eat all the chocolate!
/derp

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 03:22 AM

Oh boy. XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-27-2011, 04:03 AM

Challenge: Advance

Quote:
An NPC woke up to the sounds of Santa (or any Christmas Spirit of Past/Present/Future) invading their house. Their reaction and thoughts!
It was Christmas night, there were sounds of chilly winds and the trappings of soft snow fall. The fireplace crackled while everyone was sound asleep… Or were they? A sound of creaking steps suddenly appeared, with a large silhouette and a great white beard all wrapped snuggly and warm in a red suit all fit to form. Unknowing to the intruder of this cookie cutter house, lived a very interesting owner of this house. As the stranger went on his way, stuffing unexpected gifts underneath on the tree while a shadow was slowly creeping up right behind him. A bead of sweat dropped down his brow. What could it be? As he a heard a crack, just right beside him, he turned around and saw…

“Why, hello there, Santa, my dear,” a rich swirl of purple curls swept across an elderly woman’s’ shoulders but for her age, she looked quite young. Bit of wrinkles hidden beneath but otherwise her face was soft. Teardrop eyeglasses hugged her nose and a flower patterned garment that matched her ruby lips were the only clothes. Red finger nails tapped her naked arms and a mischievous look fled across icy blue eyes that raised an alarm.

Santa Clause’s moustache switched nervous of her presence. He immediately thought: Oh dear me, not this again, I just want to deliver some presents! Santa just chuckled, scared out of his wits.

“Why, hello there Ms. Channah, why in the world are you out of your bed?” He asked, all innocent and caught in the act.

Channah snickered.

“Waiting for you!”

“Eh, whatever for?”

Santa Clause recoiled and stepped back, retreating to the Chimney. His suit wrinkled with every move which was noticeable and a very wrong thing to do. Channah’s eye twitched with some annoyance.

“You drink all the milk!”

“Bu—“

“And you eat all the cookies!”

“Now just wa—“

“What do I get in return!?”

“Crumbs?” Santa said innocently.

“Yes, CRUMB—wait no! No. I don’t get a ‘Thank you’ note for all my troubles.”

Santa sighed a great sigh of relief; he thought she wanted something more. Ever since that song ‘Santa Baby’ came out, his wife grew constantly in doubt. His body grew less tense than before and his friendly smile appeared once more.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Channah. I never meant any harm.” With a flick of his wrist and a twinkle in his eye, a cascade of ‘Thank you’ notes flooded the room and one even landed in Channah's eye.

“Why you--!”

Without a second longer, Santa disappeared and there stood Channah with a paper beard.

Ho ho ho, very funny.” Channah seethed and thought: You wait til next Christmas year, you'll pay for all the troubles you brought!

Last edited by M i r o; 12-27-2011 at 10:59 PM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 09:21 PM

Ooo more stories to read! <333

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
*smites su for not reading* >3

Hiya Su~
Eeek! D: Do not smite me! *flees*

Hiiii. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Thank you Su. <3

Yours is very cute as well. :3
You're quite welcome. ^^

Thanks. Its for the holiday avi contest. :yes:

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 10:03 PM

*drags you back in*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 PM

Hmm. Fire and water avi, huh?
What inspired that? :)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 10:14 PM

xD A bunch of stuff. There's a video if you want to see

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:43 PM

Thats alright. I'm too lazy to watch stuff right now. @__@;; lol

Is it going to be your entry for the new avi conest thats up?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 10:47 PM

Yup. I'm stuck on whether to keep the blue and red outfit I have on, or switch to brown clothes

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM

Hmm. The brown might be a nice contrast.
Dark green would work well with the brown, too.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-27-2011, 10:51 PM

Well my "act" is the creations of mene and the rest of the islands chain. So brown would be the "island" so would fit into the theme.

On the other hand the red and blue is more festive and something you'll see in a parade. xD Oh dear

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-27-2011, 11:00 PM

ah, a lot of things to think about. xD

I'm just gonna be a bloody red mess and not bother with any avatar contests this time around. > w >;