whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 12:41 AM

Just woke up. x3;

Hee hee hee...

I borrowed Baja's guts before I slept. -I slept again after waking up around two in the morning, don't worry... I slept in at 9pm prior night- I'm feeling mightily bold to draw some 'interesting' couple poses. >3

-giggles-

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 AM

Awesome. XD I wish I could draw, but I think I'd terrorize my friends with unwanted "fanart" of our OCs.

(Sorry for the delay, I was on the phone and busy elsewhere. ^^;)

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 01:14 AM

XD;

Hee hee hee... <3 <3 <3

It's alright.

I take it the cute dolls on your signature are some of your OCs? :D

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 AM

Yep. :3 They all belong to my friends and I. The ones I specifically made up are blonde guy (Brody), the darker skinned lady (Lisa), and the guy with antlers (Kithley). ^^ That picture links to a gallery with a bunch of art for them all actually.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 01:49 AM

There are two blonds... ; 3 ;

*clicks around*

I wish I could redraw everyone from way back and all. But it would take forever.

...Just starting with Angelus and Desmond would kill me since they have around five reincarnations. One including the parents of Angelus' current self.

And it's all BL/Yaoi/slash inclined pairs too! Dx;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 01:56 AM

I totally spaced about Eric for a second. XD; My guy is the first blonde with a blue shirt. :3

Wow, sounds like a confusing story. :0 We finally figured out the family of Kithley and Raster (they're cousins) and that was a little confusing, but since most of them aren't alive anymore I guess that helps.

I guess I just avoid making characters that change a lot physically. XD;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 02:11 AM

>3>;

I noticed the current story didn't make sense and started to dig out their past. I was thinking... Ooh.

But seriously now that I've done so, it's making much more sense now. Not to mention I got to explore their other sides. I didn't think that Angelus would and had the capability to actually be cruel and stuff. And another way to see Desmond as some kind of martyr. Something along those lines.

So yes it's quite complicated. They've been basically chasing each other and trying to finally settle as a couple but then with complications like social classes, pride and among many other superficial things it challenges the possibility of love finally coming to them.

But they're together now. 8D' I just find the history a little...confusing. The only thing you need to know to get their story is the first the current. The in betweens are just stand alone for fun stories. >w<;

...Since I doubt if Angelus in his current incarnation would really grab Desmond's shoes and throw them outside to convince the latter to finally get out of his room or something.

>_____> Something sillier. I don't know.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 02:29 AM

Sounds like you have a knack for BL stories. :3 I fail at writing romance, but I haven't had much opportunity to practice. My characters don't really have relationships, or if they do it's not something as part of the current story but will happen eventually.

I have fun thinking about the pasts and futures of my characters. XD Eventually we end up with "alternate" stories that add even more room to work with (like changing the setting or crucial plot points and thinking about what would happen).

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 02:42 AM

...Sometimes they just pair themselves up too.

x3; So I let them. He he he.

But their incarnations were not all BL though. I think. I'm still having fun exploring. So far the only one I've had plotted out was something so politically inclined that it was scary. o:

In that one they could have been had they been more open and less selfish. They were both too attune to their own selves they were willing to wreak what stood in the way, even themselves and each other. -.-; The one that involved shoes throwing...even book throwing. >__>;

Though technically the first incarnations, Amadeus and 'his' son were sexless and operated on different terms to be able to to populate. Their creature type that is. OwO;

The stand alones in the middles like the one I mentioned -shoes throwing- was a what if scenario. What if you gave Angelus all the power possibly, more so than Desmond.

...Absolute power corrupts. Power corrupts absolutely indeed. O____o;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 02:52 AM

I'll admit I only understood part of that, but I think I get what you mean. XD; I like making characters with very limited power in situations they might not get out of, but I guess I'm just mean to them. It's more fun to me to have very flawed characters for some reason. ^^;

I do have that slasher tendency to pair characters together in little what-if situations even if they'd never end up in a relationship (or at least not a meaningful one) but I don't think too seriously about them. XD; Generally because they often involve one of my friend's characters, so I can't really make that kind of decision in the "real" story.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 02:58 AM

Well that experiment ended tragically. It's the only sad story I have with those two characters. >3>;

Everything else always has a hope or nice resolution to them. Dx

They're somewhat the most special -those two- since they were my first and as I grew older, they grew with me too. Although their story has ended/plotted out, I still don't hesitate to make what ifs in between or just plain drag along their 'married life' >____>;

Group RP then? :o Is it?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 03:08 AM

Not really actually. :0 I mean I have RPed with my friends, but they weren't really with the characters from our story really. What we did instead was talk about it all the time. Pretty much any time I talk to my friends somehow a reference to the story or our characters will come up.

But it's probably because the characters were purposely made to represent us, only the opposite gender. (There are about seven of us, but we made a few more for our friends that are less involved with it too.) The story idea has been developed so much by our conversations though that we all know the characters and stories really well, so we just slip into discussing it and then discussing real life really easily. XD;

I guess that's not really normal, but it's fun. I'm glad to have them to talk to, and three of us do the same thing for different characters for different stories. :3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 03:14 AM

That's not so bad! Actually it's quite cute. x3;

It's nice to hear that you've got such friends as well. It's normal! Sheesh... Who told you it wasn't?

It's a private language between and you and them though. Unless people who aren't part of the circle know, they'd be confused and wouldn't understand what's going on. But when they do, they'll get it.

Still it's a nice thing.

>w<

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 03:18 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. XD We have our own intricate language that you need to be familiar with obscure videos and movies, a story we made up in high school, and video games to understand. XD

But unfortunately my closest friend is moving away soon, so these kinds of things will disintegrate. ^^; Of the seven people who make up the main cast of the story, I only talk to around three of them with any regularity anymore now that it's the college age.

Ah well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :3 How about you, do you RP with any of your characters?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 03:24 AM

; o ;

It can't possible be quite the end of it now! You'll meet again and still get to discuss even if it's going to be not too frequent as it used to be!

-pompoms-

Yup. I do.

I used to have a really long standing RP with my ex friend from since I was twelve. It ended two years ago or so but don't get me wrong, I'm glad. We weren't working out at all. Too many rifts and incompatibility I suppose.

At any rate, yes... I have non story OCs as well. They're for RP but I kind of forget them too >o<;

Some of them have evolved to become highly developed OCs. But since their stories involve the characters of my ex friend so much, I've been recreating/rewriting them. Some refuse to be renamed and replaced in a different set up. Some have.

I guess their impressions from way back are so solid it's hard to rework them into something else.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 03:32 AM

I get what you mean. :3 My character Kithley is just not the same without his cousin, so I was stressing for a while when it seemed like his cousin, my friend's character Raster, would never be used again. (He was too close to someone else's design until my friend completely redesigned him).

I'm not terribly worried about the story though, since we still talk about it with the friends I'm still in contact with including things that other people's characters might do. Since we all have a good understanding of everyone's character, it's sort of a communal ownership/control of their actions. :3

But definitely keep at it! <3 It's fun to salvage OCs, and even if you don't RP you can still write stories about them.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 03:41 AM

...It scares me how my muse -an ice demon- paired himself with one of my Big Four -my four favorite to RP back then, not to mention they're all brothers...Not to mention they all represent my moe types-

Or was it the other way around? XDDD Regardless it's amusing. Not to mention writing about them felt right so Imma keeping it. ; 3 ;

That was one rewrite that was totally unplanned and simply happened.

One rewrite took twice until I finally got a form of my former wolf demon turned god of death and soon something even more spectacular into something as simple as a human doctor: a very nice general practitioner with specialization in surgery who lives with a whacked best friend and his nephew -used to be his son in that previous situation-. An archer even.

He's the referee when the two decide it's war: Pancakes or waffles? -egg throwing ensues-

Phew. I'm glad to hear that it's the case. It would be terrible if something like---Ack. Limbo. X___X; happened since it's quite disheartening and can dampen interests and luff for them. >3>;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 03:56 AM

I don't fully understand god/demon characters, moe relationships, and all that jazz, but it sounds like you have an interesting and fun story. :3 It's fun to throw in normal characters like your doctor too.

I still have a bunch of RPs in limbo though. XD; But everyone's busy with work and college so it's understandable. They aren't "epic" stories anyways, just a few things for fun.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 03:59 AM

Now that I look back on it, I don't either. XDDD;

I thought they were fun. We thought they were but I'm just surprised at how far he's come from being all that jazz and now he's just a normal doctor with a spazzy family background. Regardless, I know it's still him from way back with a saner existence. I'm happy. x3;

Wait. You don't know what moe is? D:

Meep. I'm sorry---Err... I should be more mindful if we're speaking the same word games and all that! >o<;

I feel sad when I think about my RPs though. They probably feel ignored since I haven't replied in a month or week... I'm turning into that person who I RP with irregularly. I gave up waiting for her six month due reply already.

; 3 ;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 04:03 AM

Oh no, I know what moe is. XD It's just the concept that escapes me since I'm not the moe type I guess. (I'm more into GAR things. XD)

It's fun to see how far characters come. :3 Certainly there are some I initially imagined to be much much different than they ended up. But it pretty much always for the better.

I've been that way too. ^^; There are a few RPs I put off for a long time, but most of the time I do that because my friends stick me in a position where I have to determine the whole course of their next "mission" and I like to think things like that out.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 04:22 AM

; 3;

Now---What's GAR? D:

YES. IT IS!!! <3 <3 <3

...Things unexpected happen in duration of the development and exploration. It always makes me curious how they'll actually perform in such a situation!

You have understanding friends. TT o TT

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 04:28 AM

Well I like the definition they have on UrbanDictionary. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar
A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.
Definitely though! :3 Character development is most of the fun, and generally more what our stories revolve around.

Well they kept bugging me all the time to post still. XD;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 04:37 AM

-giggles at the definition-

XDDD!!!

I get it now.

They do?

Hee! THEY LOVE YOU~<3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-26-2008, 04:41 AM

It's a great definition. XD <3 I think it describes that anime Gurren Lagann pretty well.

Well I hope my friends love me. :3 They're the only ones I have.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 04:46 AM

-stares-

What anime is that? DX;

I hope so too ~<3