Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM

Ok, I finally decided to redo my quest thread. Figured it would be a good idea to do this once a year. I want to think most people know who I am and all but in case you don't... Fear not! I'll tell you a little bit about myself. Of course, it's not going to be a long winded paragraph. Who likes those things anyway? :lol: I do, but that is beside the point.

Some information about me:

1. Name is Elizabeth. You can call me: Liz, Lizzie, Lizzy, Elizabeth, Liztress, or anything else. I'm not picky, just make sure it isn't an insult. Those things hurt!
2. I'm 26. Yay!!
3. I live with my boyfriend, two sons, and his step-dad.
4. Favorite colors, in order: Purple, Black, Green, Blue, and Pink (it's been growing on me).
5. Things I enjoy doing: Hanging out on here, playing video games (RPG junkie), listening to music, watching some TV and movies, reading books, being with my boyfriend and kids, drawing, writing, RPing.
6. Currently: Playing LBP 2 on the PS3.
7. Mommy Zellony claims I taste like Butterscotch. o.o
8. I feel the need to point out that my friends spoil me. *nods*
9. I'm from the Sunshine State but currently reside in the Tarheel State. Do I like one more than the other? Honestly, no. Both states offer something I love. One has my family and the other has mountains and snow. :heart:
10. I'm weird. Or so must people tell me. :)

Follow Menewsha's Rules please. Here's the link to them: Menewsha Avatar Community - FAQ

Visit my Mene anniversary and raffle thread! http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...come-chat.html

Last edited by Liztress; 05-02-2012 at 03:08 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 PM

It is time to update my quest thread officially. I'm going to start off with the ones I am semi-actively working on for myself. By semi-active, I mean it's what I want to get now but if something comes up... Like say, I decide to quest for a friend (which does happen often) then the current quest will be on hold.

My current quest is:

All of the kimonos!!

Mauve Dreams Kimono
Orchid Kimono
Burning Desires Kimono
Atlantica Kimno

This is my list of the items I want overall. There is not real rush to getting them. It will happen whenever it does. I was going to list commons I want but man... There's a lot of those so I'll just say this. I want the hairpins from all the shops and shoot... I want all the commons. :lol: *Note: :yumeh1: means that they were given to me by Azazel.

Ninja's Arsenal
Pure Love Boa
Golden Decorative Stockings
Green Clover Hairpin
Gold Clover Hairpin
Welcome Tee (F)
Special Items:

Blue Gow

Last edited by Liztress; 05-02-2012 at 03:14 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:47 PM

And what quest list is complete without a list of the quests that I was able to complete? None, as far as I am concerned! :) Instead of fooling with the ones before this revamp, I'm going to be lazy and just slap a set of HIDE tags around them. They are still important which is why they are still here and not deleted.

Ninja Arsenal- Mommy Zellony's V-day gift to me :heart::heart:
Valentine 2007 Hair Pin :heart:
Amorian Chakram- sychobunny
Oriental Fan- sychobunny
Valentines Pendant- Foxxi :heart: :oops:
Purple Flight Commander Cap- Roachi :heart::heart:
Blue Gow- Winterwolfgoddess :heart:

Goodness... I'm not good at making sure this is updated. >.< Dally King donated 50k to me. :heart:

How Now? Cow- Apricot

Birthday Cake Hat (blue)
Yumeh Pop
Georgia Peach Shirt (F)
White Bunny Plushie
Spooky Hairpin
Chilled Beauty
New Year's Pin
Channah's Panties on my head!
Giant Spork
Iridescent Jelly Squid
Peacock Regalia
Bao Bao the Panda Given to me by Yamiko
Evil Overlord Given to me by Yamiko
Jade Ronin
Blind Justice
Peeblo the Imp
Kitsune and Caboodle
Eyes of the Wild
Book of Daydreams A gift from R a n d e h
Tome of Nightmares :HEART: A gift from R a n d e h
Tapio Defender
Blood Lotus Donated by Clair
Obakemono
Rainbows of Iris
Indra's Storms
Trinity Guardian
Menewshan Queen's Crown Foxxi gave me a Queen's Crown. I shall luff you forever, my illegal drug. <3
Specter of Order
Oriental Fan Given to me by sychobunny
Winter's Flight A gift from Spring`Tyme Fresh from the Wishing Tree
Astral Halo Bought
Sleepy Melodies Harp
Dove Wings
Pirate's Booty

I should make a note that a dear friend, Azazel, had left me the vast majority of his items (including the Valentine Day 07 Hair Pin) when he decided to leave Menewsha. I love and shall treasure them forever. Azazel, if you decide to come back... They will be returned to you if you want them back.

Completed before thread revamp of Jan. 29, 2011X

[COLOR="Purple"]Orchid Hairpin- 600g- Nesseh :heart:
Basic Irish Leg Warmers- Purchased
Black Uniform Shoes- Donated- Twethereal :heart:
Black Crystal- Bought- Made possible by my boyfriend, Wesley :heart::heart::heart:
Yumeh Birthday Scarf- Donated- sweet_serender159 :heart::heart:
Strawberry Sugar Cookie- won from Silena's Rainbow Letter Collecting :heart:
Imperial Lucky Cat- Purchased
White Heart Pajama Top- Purchased
Bleeding Hearts Belt- 600g- Winterwolfgoddess :heart:
Chaotic Panties- 950g- Kana-banana :heart:
Chaotic Armor- Donated- Apricot :heart::heart:
Phear Me! and Pingu- Won from Silenia's April Raffle :heart:
Rainbow Shawl- Birthday gift from Mrs. Zellony :heart:
Sleepy Time- Birthday gift from Sayomi :heart:
Sash of Chaos- Birthday gift from Azazel and Sera :heart::heart:
Imperial Lucky Cat- Birthday gift from Vulgar :heart:
Celes Hairpin- Birthday gift from Emma Corrin :heart:
May CIs- Birthday gift from Azazel :heart:
Scepter of Chaos- Purchased
Celestial Headress- Knerd :heart:
Celestial Waist Wrap- Knerd :heart:
Starfruit Basket- Knerd :heart:
Tapi Hibiscus Bloom- Nalin Sun from giving feedback on Celes Paradi 2010
Atlantis Laced Bra- Fauxreal :heart:
Light Spell and 1000 gold- L o g a n :heart::heart:
2 Les Voiles d'Or and an Iridescent Squid Hat- Nalin Sun and Lance from Headworks
Celes Paradi 2008 set- Seito for winning the card game :heart:
Glacial Circlet- Mommy Zellony :heart::heart:
Yumeh Ears and Tail- Mommy Zellony :heart::heart:
Carnival Hairpin, Yumeh Hairpin, Bunny Hairpin, and Red Butterfly Hairpin- Foxxi :heart::heart::heart: You will be missed. ;_; And thank you!
Romance Ain't Dead, Black Widow's, and Orchid Hairpin- Dystopia :heart:
5000 gold- Peanut :heart:
Icy Sugarplum Fairy Wings- Abel :heart::heart:
Yumeh Bats, Pure Hatred Wings, Dragon Helm, Hallopop- sychobunny :heart::heart:
Pudao of Time- iSpam~ My co-hubby, who I wish would stay on Mene forever :heart::heart:

Last edited by Liztress; 05-04-2012 at 11:18 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM

This spot is dedicated to all the random things I have that really don't have a place for. Little bit of everything is stored here but this first thing is very important. I want you to support Menewsha by clicking Mr. Dino-kun.

As I have come to love this online home called Menewsha, it saddened me like the rest to hear how poorly the site is doing. While I could never offer the sort of idea that Winter Wind and Hina have of raffling their personal rare CIs, I want to do something. So I ask all that visit my quest thread and take the time to read it, to please show your support by clicking the Dino-kun above.

This is where I'll link to all the threads that I like going to or ones that people would like me to link. If you want me to post a link to your quest thread, shop thread, or charity thread, please PM me.

Azazel's Anarchical Society

My Exchange thread

At the End of the Rainbow: Mene's Biggest Thread!

Haunting the Grave

~♥ Whirlwind Vertigo ♥~ - Twethereal's Quest of Doom - Come chat!

Kirin Rosenbaum's Thread for hanging out

Nostalgia~ Azazel's Revived Quest Thread

SesshyMiko's First Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this week, it's The Liztress!

Neat outfit, huh? Good instant impact going on here. The simple red and white combination really jumps out of the page at you, a lovely clean look with the gold adding warmth. I especially like how the flower hairpins look with the headwings against the golden hair. What gives this it's impact is that none of the items are decorated, it's the overall simplicity and the combined shapes that create the pop.

Another bit that appeals to me is the line of the hip and how the white top, warm flesh tone then gold belt look against the swish of the skirt

It also has a bit of a dessert vibe going on, if you think of a strawberry tart with golden pastry, rich red fruit and topped with cream :D Not that I'm food obsessed or anything xD The leg layering is neat too, with the gold stockings underneath the Valentina ones. All very pretty! Nice going Liztress :D

Last edited by Liztress; 01-29-2011 at 08:00 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM

This is my list for those special people who have donated to me and been there for me as I've quested items. I couldn't do it without them. And they hold not only a special place here but in my heart. I love you all!

Liquid Diamond- 100 gold :heart:
Twethereal- Black Uniform Shoes :heart:
Strawberry Octopus- 150 gold :heart:
sweet_serender- Yumeh Birthday Scarf :heart:
Kirin Rosenbaum- FoWN set and for RPing with me and being there to chat with :heart:
Scribbled Lore- Being my first poster :heart:
Siri- Valentina Cherry Jubilee Skirt :heart:
Silenia- Ninja Donating to me and spoiling me :heart::heart:
Lilim- Ninja Donating to me :heart:
Azazel- Letting me make payment plans for my gown and letting me borrow his Queen's Crown and the Sash of Chaos and May CIs for my birthday :heart::heart:
Mommy Zellony- For letting me nom on her and donating 200 gold to help me make the last payment on my dress :heart: Also, for spoiling me. Even though I asked her not to. :heart::heart:
Fabby- For giving me a Midas Touch :heart:
Kylie- For donating 200 gold to help me pay off my dress :heart:
Keyori- For 100g for having the 100th post in her quest thread :heart:
Katherdante- For Strawberry iScream, clover pendant, and Vanilla with sprinkles iScream :heart:
Sera- For the Sash of Chaos for my birthday :heart::heart:
Emma Corrin- For the Celes Paradi Hairpin for my birthday :heart:
Steve the Water Hose- For donating 1482 gold :heart:
Captain Howdy- For donating 1000 gold towards my quest for the Scarf of Order for Silenia :heart::heart:
L o g a n- For donating the Light Spell and 1000 gold :heart:
The Lint Fairy- Cloak of Nature that I plucked out of the lint, along with a lot of other gifts :heart::heart:
Chunsa-chan- Donating 2000 gold to me :heart::heart:
Bellybutton- Donating 1000 gold to me :heart::heart:
Alexis Durem- For donating items to me and my charity; and for allowing me the chance to talk to her. She is such a sweetheart :heart::heart:
sychobunny- Giving me a lot of items, commons and rares. :heart::heart:heart:

And all my friends. I luff you all very much!
Everyone who posts here, ILU. :heart::heart::heart:

Yeah, we know what goes along with the list of the greatest people ever. >.>; The list of the bad ones. And I don't mean bad as in stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. I mean bad as in... Being a complete and total jerk. Granted, I'm lenient on this because I know that everyone has their days. And I like to think I can tell the difference between a harmless jerk and one that will ruin my, and anyone else's time on here. Let's keep the list empty, k?

Last edited by Liztress; 02-01-2011 at 09:07 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM

Welcome to my gallery of art! It might be small but I hope to expand on it by adding more and more to it. Yes, I've become addicted to getting art. Just a shame I'm normally too poor to afford it. :lol: It's bare for now but I'll be adding my current collection to it within a few days. Got to upload them. :)

Last edited by Liztress; 01-30-2011 at 09:06 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 04:53 PM

Seems like I got a spare post available. o.o; How did I do that?! Hmm, I guess I'll just keep it reserved for who knows what. :)

Last edited by Liztress; 01-29-2011 at 08:06 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM

We are now open! Feel free to stop in and chat!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 02-23-2010, 06:27 PM

Hello there. I'm curious about how you came up with the title Northern Downpour.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 06:30 PM

Hey Scribbled Lore! Northern Downpour is the title of a song I like. I'll link to the music video if you care to listen to it: YouTube - PANIC! AT THE DISCO: Northern Downpour As for why I chose to use it, it was the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking of a title for my quest thread.

Last edited by Liztress; 02-23-2010 at 06:34 PM..

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 02-23-2010, 06:39 PM

Ah, I see now. I didn't think I'd like Panic! At the Disco but this song isn't terrible. I think what I really like, though, is what they did with the music video. Isolating the lyrics and displaying them like that was neat. It also helps that it was in black and white. :sweat:

I'm a fan of black and white anything.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 06:41 PM

I think this music video is one of their better ones. Black and white is something you don't see a lot of in music videos.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 PM

That's definitely true but what you see even less of are music videos that are related to their song. Mostly they're just awesome nonsense.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-23-2010, 07:05 PM

Yeah, there is nothing worse than a music video that doesn't relate to the song.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-24-2010, 05:40 AM

Hi, Liztress! Good luck on your questing!
Just as a tip, you'll have better luck selling your items by making a thread in the exchange. Virtually no one sells items in the quests forum, so you'll be waiting quite a while. ^^;

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-24-2010, 08:47 PM

Thank you, Cherry Flavored Antacid. I'll make a thread in the exchange for my items. ^_^

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2010, 12:37 AM

Ah! Thanks for stopping by my thread. I appreciate it. :)

So if purple is your favorite color do you wear a lot of it IRL? *curious*

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-25-2010, 01:42 AM

I don't wear it as much as I'd like to. I tend to wear a lot of different colors, some more than others depending on how the color looks on me. And no problem. Thank you for stopping by mine. ^_^

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 AM

I've been trying to move away from my outdated wardrobe and add more variety into the colors I wear. I actually picked up a plum colored shirt and a purple one as well. Much to my surprise they went with my red hair beautifully.

Twethereal
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2010, 05:25 AM

Thank you for chatting with me in my quest thread Liztress as well as being my second poster. It helped me get my thread started. ^_^

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-25-2010, 08:12 AM

OMG! i FRIGGEN ADORE PANICE AT THE DISCO!!!
haha I love the name! would you like my scarf?? I'm sure I can spare it haha.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-25-2010, 02:40 PM

Twethereal, it was no problem. I had fun talking to you.

Sweet_Surrender159, I'm glad you love the name. I adore Panic! at the Disco too. And that would be very sweet of you. I'd greatly appreciate it. ^_^

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 PM

Hey, you should definitely let me know if you get a banner to use as a link to your thread. I'd like to put it in the "links out" section of my quest thread.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-25-2010, 03:51 PM

I will do, Scribbled. I'll probably make it sometime tonight. Can I link to your quest thread?

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2010, 09:12 PM

Sure thing. :) Right now I'm working on getting a banner for a couple of charities I hang out at but the next thing I'll be working on is getting a banner for my own quest. That way I can have something spiffy in my signature and other people will have something spiffy to link to my quest with.

My PSP8 is at my grandmother's house packed away with some of my other PC software but I'm hoping to be able to pick it up sometime soon.