Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2013, 08:02 AM

Hello! Welcome to my quest thread!

I have decided to quest random items that people may have laying around and just dont want. I am trying to get my name out and prove that i am a productive member of our wonderful society. I post through out the forums and work very hard for things that i do have.
I have enjoyed the blessings of a few people who had donated much needed golds... Back in 2009 lol I still have the notes! And i say thank you again to those few!

1. Insomniac 500g (Apparently i made you both lol hysterically... i wish i could remember what i said! lol )
2. Bartuc 250g
3. Intoxicate 500g

I like random stuff. On Gaia/Zantarni i have a habit of collecting EVERY item lol... I tried to have one of every common item i could get my hands on.. idk kinda chalked it up to OCD pack rat syndrome. Hee hee. I like stuff.. i am a natural pack rat!! So anything to help me on my way to full blown addiction would be awesome :D I cant draw or anything =\ so i am pretty useless, unless you want amazing advice or maybe a poem for your significant other >.>

Soooo... now for "The LIST" of items i reeeeaaalllyyyy want, Nae, NEED! ( i know the list is long but please be assured i plan to help MYSELF along the way as well i am hoping for kindness but i will work hard ot achieve my own goals as well) :) This is for those who feel the need to help a fellow avi lover out.

(NOTE: My favorite colors are purple, pink, green, black, blue or any variation there of. I like yellow too!) = desperate want = Bought myself!

1. GOLD! We all love gold... Am-I-Right?

1 1/2. (lol) BACKGROUNDS! ANY AN ALL... (especially purple or green ones, Purple berry vines are AWESOME!)

2. ANY of the Basic items

3. ANY Wadjet makeup!

4. RAINBOW ANYTHING!

5. Feather Ruffs

6. Bustle bows

7. Aurora Borealis Sash

8. Voodoo Items

9. Swollowtail sashes!

10. Noelle tops!

11. Rose wraps

12. Nautica skirts

13. Calliope dress (starry is my FAVORITE)

14. Fur trimmed coat

15. ANY FAERIE GOWN!

16. ANY silken gown

17. Gown of the bloody moon

18. Frostbite Gown

19. Romantic hairpins / Moonlight hairpin / Orchid Wig /Hairpin from heaven / ANY headdress

20. Dovey dresses/ shoes

21. Deep crimsen bustier

22. Strawberry truffle dress

23. Winter night lantern candle

24. Any lanterns/ umbrellas / scepters / fans

25. Body suits!

26. Atlantis skirt /phoenix skirt

27. Diana's moonlit dress

28. Silk robes /skirt/ dress / top

29. Starry robe

30. frosted/ gilded Overskirts

31. Tourmaline gowns

32. Rambling roses

33. Flower hairpins!

34. luuuv guru

35. WINGS!!!

36. Flower tiki skirt (F) and Bra

37. Midnight gown/cloak (night gown/cloak)

38. Mousy / Heaven kitty/ Winter birdies/

Thank you for looking/ donating! The list of those who have sent their love and items are as follows:

1. Intoxicate Frost belt/ Rainbow belt/halo/thing lol
2. Hummy Clover wings!

I suppose this is all for now. I will post an UPDATE post for my DREAM ITEM on the next post and how far i have to go. I love to chat! So you can IM me or post here :) Thanks and may all YOUR dreams come true!
[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

---------- Post added 09-29-2013 at 08:03 AM ----------

Lol... i might be doing this wrong?
Unless this IS my second post? Never seen it in this format before lol (as it looks like its part of the first post?) ANYWAY...
I am trying for some DREAM WINGS! I think i have chosen Cherry faerie wings!! I have ###g that is going towards them!

Progress 730/6k

*~*DREAM AVI*~*
Gold Foil Wand (left)
Sun Sparkles
Imperial Starry Boots
Angelic Fluffy Anklets
Angelic Heart Earrings
Meinarch wings - gold
Elegant purple frame
Gold elven diadem
Purple Rose Hairpin
Purple and Yellow Argyle Socks
Purple Hippocamp Eyes
Purple Grapes
Royal cloak
Nightstalker dress - purple
Galaxy Shawl
Galaxy Cuffs
Galaxy Belt
Mossy Forest
Holiday Sparkles
Purple Berry Garlands

*~*Dream Avi II*~*
Winter's Flight
Chilled Beauty
White Winter
Winter Snow Striped Stockings
Winter Night Blouse
Winter Night Gloves
Winter Night Skirt
Winter Night Candle Lantern
Frostbite Necklace
Snowy Fur-trim Cloak

Frost Belt

Last edited by Irishrain; 10-18-2013 at 03:36 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 06:55 PM

to reserve extra posts just use the 'go advanced' button
then click the 'over ride double post' boxd
you can reserve as many posts as you like
you can ask a mod to delete my post
welcome to questieland!
what is your favorite color?

Last edited by hummy; 10-01-2013 at 06:58 PM..

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 AM

Thank you Hummy! Oh man my favorite color ever? It would have to be Purple. I LOVE purple.. deep sultry purple lol... And i freakin LOVE your avi! So pretty and GREEN oooohhhhh, aaaahhhh. lol I love green too. But if i had to choose... ;) I love that kitty by your feet and the butterfly/clover? in your hair! Totally cute. And those wings... AMAZING! They remind me of the Tinkerbell movie, the one that she finds out she has a Frost twin? LOVE THEM!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-06-2013, 02:06 PM

aw, thank you
it's not all matchie match,
but i do love teals and greens together.

oh, i know a perfect Christmas/holiday pressie for you!

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2013, 05:57 AM

Working towards my goals!! YAY GO ME! Had to come back to find out what they were lol.. I have 3.2k burning a hole in my pocket! Hard earned if i do say so myself! (and i do... say so myself ;) ) lol There are SO many choices on this site its crazy!! I have nearly broken my Uber goal money on starry stuffs :( Cuz they were purple. /sigh or is it #sigh? lol I wanna go watch a movie because its getting totally late here. (nearly 11pm) i have to be up at 6am.. Grr Kids are off to school, off to school! And prezzies!? I LOVE PRESENTS! I have been to a few charities on here but i dont feel right asking for stuffs because i dont have anything to offer just yet. I have been forum lurking and posting and GAMING up a storm! But the 250g cap is totally depressing. I could be on here all night tetrising it up. =\

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2013, 07:22 AM

I have come along way i have my second dream avi nearly done! WOOT! The first one proved to be ALOT harder than i thought.. and the names wont allow me to search for the items in the MP... Like Grape vine, or purple berry garlands... So that sucks :(