Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:17 PM

{ the quest to do the POSSIMPIBLE }

{ i n t r o d u c t i o n }

So welcome to { the quest to do the POSSIMPIBLE }, this is where I'll be keeping track of my quest for cis and eis on Menewsha. :3

The reason behind the choosing of my quest thread title is cause I am a HUGE fan of How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM for short), and am often quoting a lot of phrases from the show when I talk in real life.. so I decided to use one for my quest thread title. :)

The POSSIMPIBLE is a portmanteau of the word, POSSIBLE and IMPOSSIBLE. And a portmanteau is basically two words together to form a new word. :) It means something along the lines of, "To the place where the possible and the impossible meet to become... the possimpible." <3

And do feel free to chat with me along the way! I could use some company to keep this thread alive. X3;

{ u p d a t e s }

19/08/2011 >> created an exchange thread, go check it out here please? <3
11/02/2010 >> created a mule to help store funds for phoenix mask and v-day '07 item quest
12/12/2009 >> renamed thread title
04/12/2009 >> decided to start going after v-day 2007 eis now that I have my slipper set <3
22/04/2009 >> quest thread revamped
28/01/2009 >> quest thread created

{ r u l e s }

Just follow these three simple rules, and I'm sure we'll get along well. : D
And rules are subject to change at any time as I see fit.

1) Follow Menewsha ToS
2) Be nice to one another
3) Leave the drama at the door please

Last edited by Arikana; 01-04-2012 at 01:04 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:29 PM

{ t h e . q u e s t . i t e m s }

Just a list of the non-commons on here that I want to get. >w<
Any help getting them would be fully appreciated. <3

•all special NPC gifts from the NPCs themselves: Abel's Light Spell, Abel's Crystal Mint Candy Stick, Nalin's Tabi Hibiscus Bloom, Nalin's Eggplant Hibiscus Bloom, Nalin's Herbal Candy Stick, Lise's Bertie the Bear, Lise's Dark Berry Candy Stick, Aimee's Tropical Candy Stick, Cessy's Sweet Berry Candy Stick, Peeblo's Fiery Candy Stick, Jeryck's Toffee Candy Stick, Lucien's Halloween Candy Stick, Magnus's Cool Berry Candy Stick, Vicky's Strawberry Sugar Cookie, Vicky's Halloween Pumpkin and Booger Cookie, Channah's Chicken in a Chokehold, Channah's What's That? Head, Channah's OMG! Head
lovelipop *top priority*
•valentine's hairpin
•valentine's belt
•valentine's pendant
•pure love boa
•pure love sash
•pot of gold
•gold clover hairpin
•green clover hairpin
•golden decorative stockings
mask of phoenix *top priority*

Last edited by Arikana; 10-22-2012 at 06:53 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:42 PM

{ t h a n k . y o u s }

I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ANYONE ON THIS LIST! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HELPS WITH MY QUESTS! <3

♥ to all the sellers who've sold me something from my quest list or sold me something that helped me get something on my quest list! Thank you! <3

♥ And also to...

user donations/prizesX

catghost • donated raven and dove anklewings! Thank you! <3
Jeice Barton • donated lunar staff, giant spork, the big bang, frozen warmth, fancy cool boots, snow flakes, chilled beauty, frost belt! Thank you! <3
shosho • won cloak of healing through her Easter event '09 guessing game thread! Thank you! <3
linkfreak131 • donated ghost kitties and Yumeh ears and tail! Thank you! <3
Iltu • 250 gold to help me get a December '09 ci set. Thank you! <3
Breathe • gave me the bitter hag for user run secret santa '09! Thank you! <3
Bartuc • donated phoenix jubilee ei set; won August '09 CI set, panda slippers, January '10 CI set, tapio defender in his winter event '09 event thread! Thank you! <3
Bound Birdie • donated 2000 gold! Thank you! <3
Chikuma • won minty, chocolate, vanilla, sugarplum, and strawberry sprinkles jackets to me in user run page prize in Bartuc's winter event '09 thread while on journey to 1000 pages! Thank you! <3
Bonnie • won 1000 gold in user run page prize in Bartuc's winter event '09 thread while on journey to 1000 pages! Thank you! <3
Chikuma • donated 500 gold and pastel rainbow tights (m)! Thank you! <3
Chi • donated me 50 gold, so I could get another Nov. '09 set, and in turn get a sleepy melodies harp from Cami! Thank you! <3
Breathe • donated 100g! Thank you! <3
Kirin Rosenbaum • donated 100g! Thank you! <3
Sera • donated 2000 gold! Thank you! <3
Sir.Spoon • won February '10 CI set for being first on page 50 in v-day '10 event thread! Thank you! <3
Chikuma • won dark crystal, 200g, bunny hat, bee headphones in v-day '10 event thread! Thank you! <3
Sera • donated royal cape! Thank you! <3
Aaeza • donated sexy heart lantern and love potion no. 9 to my mule so that it could have a complete v-day '10 set! Thank you! <3
Lynne • donated 2553.48 gold! Thank you! <3
Winter Wind • won midas touch in her phoenix jubilee '10 event thread! Thank you! <3
Azntwins • won gourd bag common in Manties phoenix jubilee '10 event thread! Thank you! <3
Hatake Ayumi • donated kingfisher green captain's cape! Thank you! <3
CK • donated 550 gold for participating in her Coconutty Luau thread during the Shipwreck Ball '10 mini-event! Thank you! <3
Chunsa-chan • donated 550g in her Halloween '10 event giveaway thread! Thank you! <3
Nexess • donated a ton of stuff and 1000 gold! Thank you! <3
Waffle • donated a festive stocking and ice queen protectress event items to complete my set! Thank you! <3
Liztress • donated winter nights tour vip ticket! Thank you! <3

charity donations/prizesX

Lucky Duck Charity • won ninja's arsenal from it! Thank you Eroy and Sizz! <3
The Kitchen Charity • won astral halo for being first poster on page 1000 of the charity thread! Thank you! <3
At the End of the Rainbow Charity • won 200g donation for posting on page 4000 twice! Thank you! <3
Jelly's Wishing Well • for granting my wish for Windbag to smile! <8D Thank you! <3
Chiagi Charity Center • won 500g in v-day '10 event thread! Thank you! <3

NPC donations/gifts & staff run event thread prizes & Quest Raffle & GBAX

Giving Back Auction V2.0 • won leon the lion, scepter of chaos and Menewsha welcome balloon - orange from it! Thank you Eroy! <3
Quest Raffle • won pudao of time, panda slippers, raven wings, new years '08 pin and tigra the tiger from it! Thank you Juru! <3
Vicktoria Valentine • gave me her Halloween Pumpkin and Booger cookie NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Channah • donated bee slippers, garnet dragon sword, limited edition 1st birthday hat (brown), barba the lamb, plucky the ducky and new years 2009 glasses! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Zweres • won 3000 gold, Georgia peach shirt (M), 2009 birthday Yumeh pop, and Yumeh slippers in trivia game during FoWN'09! Thank you! <3
Giving Back Auction V3.0 • won Menewsha welcome t-shirt (M) from it! Thank you The Auctioneer *cough*Bartuc*cough*! <3
Abel • gave me his Light Spell NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Vicktoria Valentine • gave me her Strawberry Sugar Cookie NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Abel • won the luuuv guru from his abudant hearts raffle during the v-day and lunar new year '10 event! Thank you! <3
Abel • gave me his Light Spell NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Cherry Flavored Antacid and Zweres • won jade ronin and star catcher and 180 gold through hangman and trivia game thread during CNY and v-day '10 event! Thank you! <3
Nalin Sun • gave me his Eggplant Hibiscus Bloom NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Quest Raffle • surprise gifted me with Menewsha welcome balloon - yellow, cloak of nature, bunny hairpin, white bunny plushie, pierced bunny headband, and 1875 gold! Thank you Juru! <3
Cherry Flavored Antacid and BellyButton • won 4k worth of event commons (8k once in regular stores) through hangman and trivia game thread during PJ'10 event! Thank you! <3
Nalin Sun • gave me his Tabi Hibiscus Bloom NPC item! :heart: Merci beaucoup! <3
Nalin Sun • gave me two Les Voiles d'Or for chatting in the shipwreck ball mini-event and one Iridescent Jelly Squid for participating in Cessy and Jeryck's raffle during said mini-event! Thank you! <3
Nalin Sun • gave me his Herbal Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Abel • gave me his Crystal Mint Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Lise • gave me her Dark Berry Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Peeblo • gave me his Fiery Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Lucien • gave me his Halloween Candy Stick Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Aimee • gave me her Tropical Candy Stick during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
Vicktoria Valentine • gave me her Halloween Pumpkin and Booger Cookie during the Halloween '10 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3
mystery person • donated me a dark heart halo via BellyButton & Captain Howdy's wishing tree event thread during FoWN'11 event! :heart: ¡Muchos gracias! <3

Last edited by Arikana; 01-04-2012 at 02:29 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:50 PM

{ r e s e r v e d }

Reserved for future usage. <3

Last edited by Arikana; 07-26-2010 at 02:45 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:51 PM

{ r e s e r v e d }

Last edited by Arikana; 07-26-2010 at 02:46 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM

{ r e s e r v e d }

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 11:01 PM

{ r e s e r v e d }

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 PM

{ n o w . o p e n . f o r . p o s t i n g }

And now I hereby declare this quest thread open for posting!
*snips ribbon with my handy dandy pair of scizzors* :}

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-29-2009, 10:28 AM

- le poke - ^^
First posties

Come to my charity Ari. I shall see what i can do for you =]:P

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM

Yay! Finally a post! XP

And okie dokes.

*pokes teh imagemap in your signature to lead the way*

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-29-2009, 10:40 AM

Yeh i'm surprised nobody else has posted by now. I usually suck at being first poster xDD. So where in the world are you Ari? (can i call you that)

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 08:20 PM

Yeah, maybe it's the thread name...or just me. D;

I live in Canada. <3

And sure, you can call me anything off "arikana". :3

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 01-29-2009, 08:25 PM

I have no idea how to even go about saying your quest name...
That in itself scares me. ^^;

How are you?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 01-29-2009, 08:33 PM

Oh hello! ^^ I've never posted in a quest thread before! Thought i should check one out ^^"

just wishing you good luck on your quests! I really should start one myself even though I don't really know what to quest for >.<"

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 09:03 PM

[b]Sera;;[/b
No worries. Most people don't know how to. D;
When I first found out about the word, it took some time for me to learn to pronounce. >w<
If you wanna learn how to pronounce it, there's a section regarding pronunciation here: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Hippop...ppedaliophobia

And I'm doing good! ^_^
Just trying to get back my regular sleep schedule this week before school resumes next week. >w<
And thanks for dropping by here! : D <3

Pancake;;
Oh, hi there! ^_^
And thanks for the luck! <3

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 PM

Thank you!
I shall have to take a look at that.
Take care of your sleeping pattern. Trying to do it during school never works out. ^^;

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 PM

Your welcome. ^____^
Mmmm..I'm just glad that a friend of mine in school introduced it to me. *loves long words in general* >w< She apparently did a report about it for another class. owo"

Yeah, hopefully I can expend enough energy so that when I sleep early today, I can actually fall asleep. @____@;;
But yeah, trying to get a good sleep schedule again during the school year is never easy. D;

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 01-29-2009, 10:18 PM

*tumbles into the thread*

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 PM

Have you tried taking anything to help you sleep? Hot tea?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana Nakaria View Post
Pancake;;
Oh, hi there! ^_^
And thanks for the luck! <3
Oh no problem ^^

School starts next week for you? Are you on Chinese New Year holidays now? :)
And I understand the sleeping schedule problem thing... I share your problem since its already 6.40 am here and I still can't force myself to sleep... oh well, I guess its an all nighter for me! >.<"

and oh *catches Nivvy tumbling* are you okay? O.o

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 10:50 PM

Nivvy;;
*watches you tumble into thread* owo
Wooooww....a human ball just came into my thread! ;D

Sera;;
Not really. I think it's the fact that the lure of staying up late is more tempting then going to bed. D;

Pancake;;
Uhh..no. From last Wednesday to the end of this week, it's "exam week" at my school so that means that there's no classes for those who don't have an exam means that they get the day off. :3
And since I have no exams at all, I have the entire week and a half off! : D

Yeah, and I've gotta get my sleep schedule fixed before school starts up again. D;

Last edited by Arikana; 01-29-2009 at 10:57 PM..

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 01-29-2009, 10:56 PM

Okay, you have me there.
Well, just start getting up earlier.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 PM

Good Morning Ari. Or afternoon, whatever it is over there =].
How are you doing today?

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-29-2009, 11:05 PM

Sera;;
Mmmm...I probably should just start sleeping earlier. >w<

Roachi;;
It's actually evening here, 18 o' clock (6pm) to be exact. >w< But whatever. XP

I'm doing pretty good, just a little bored right now. D;

And I'm probably gonna be sleeping early tonight. owo" Just to y'know hopefully get my regular sleep schedule back. >w<

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2009, 11:05 PM

oooh! we used to have exam week at our school too ^^ but yay for you having no school... though i do hope you get your sleeping pattern fixed since the week is already almost over... but enjoy your weekend before school starts! :)

Oh by the way, you can call me 'Pan' for short