Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 01:59 AM

True. That would be cool. *huggles on* You are a very thoughtful person.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 AM

This is my internet home. I want everyone to think of it as home ^^
Plus, it's not just the users, but the staff that have inspired me so much over the years.

Menewsha doesn't actually make any money right now.

$100 would be about 20 of each CI (40k worth)... which would help combat inflation, as I know a lot of items have been getting far too rare.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 02:15 AM

Yeah. A lot of them are. I am lucky to have some of them. I can help you run the charity if you would be interested. If you honestly don't want my help though just say the word in all honesty. But that is really thoughtful though. I wish I could help mene make money.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:23 AM

If I can I'd do so much more than a charity. As those only keep newbies from leaving. Their being naked is the prime reason a lot of them seem to quit.

Chances are I'll not be doing it until 2013 or 2014 though as I need a job, build up a savings, and then I'd need to build up an inventory for newbies. Though likely I'd change my mule into a charity account eventually so I would have to plan an account for that too.

On top of that... I'd have to figure out all the rules @_@

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 AM

Yeah. Charities are cool but I always feel like I bother them. >//< It's just me though. I have been invited into a charity and that wasn't bad. I didn't feel as awkward.

Three more items to buy until my Halloween avi is finished. Then I can start saving again for money to give to Biggles for cheezy romance.

Last edited by Falconwing; 10-29-2012 at 02:32 AM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM

Nice ^.^

Yeah and one thing that's always really bothered me is that there is a lack of newbie specific charities... most of them allow anyone... but if there were one for strictly say... people who've been around for only a year, that would help them know they are able to participate.

The biggest thing I noticed is that as I welcome everyone in the fresh meat I can, there are a lot of users, newbies that didn't get a start, that are without cloths still. That's probably why they quit to begin with.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 AM

Yeah. That's exactly how I feel. The one that I was invited into is a newbies charity but they told me to come and he would help me with my quest. I wish they let you have some clothes in the beginning.

You know what my one dream is on this website? I want to win admin's pick. >///< It would just be so amazing.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:47 AM

At least a rag maybe... but honestly I'll likely just distribute tons of cheaper commons for newbies. Then I'd dress my mule in newbie cloths so they aren't intimidated by it.
Free items isn't something Menewsha likes though... but it gives us an opportunity to make them feel welcome.

Don't try for it... just so you know. Jelly's view on avis is so weird it's best to just hope for the best. I've been trying for 4 years.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 02:51 AM

It is. I have tried so hard but it is never me. =/ Lol. It is good to here that I am not the only one who has tried and just feels worthless. Lol. And she elects some of the people 5 times and it is just depressing.

That would be an excellent idea! The mule would be smart.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:54 AM

Some people are amazing with outfits... but I dunno... I see a lot of newer users... but it's mostly just that I can't make something "clever" enough...

My goal is to one day make jelly admit her most hated item isn't so bad.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 02:55 AM

What is her most hated item? And yeah being clever is hard to do. *sigh*

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 02:56 AM

Rags. The cheap 30g rags

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:02 AM

Oh good luck with that. But it is a good item. I mean just let the newbies cover themselves with something. I was so embarrassed when I first came to the site because you had to walk around naked to make money.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:06 AM

Haha... I was sorta lucky due to a scam they gave out a bit of cloths to help stabilize the market so I wasn't naked for long. 30g isn't hard to earn though. I can make over 1k a day just by posting if I try hard enough and type long enough.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:09 AM

Wow, that's incredible. I could never to that. I wish I could I would be rich in no time. Where do you go to talk? A lot of the time I just don't know where to go or where to talk to people. And then when I do start, the threads sometimes die or no one posts on them until a day or two later. I'm a thread killer and it's always unintentional. =(

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:11 AM

I am everywhere I can, and everywhere else I am welcome. :) I have almost 200 subscribed threads.

Any thread owner is free to ping me anywhere on mene to chat. I'll talk anywhere about anything but make-up and perfume

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:14 AM

Lol. So if I see you are on and want to talk to you all I have to do is ping you and you will come my way? I don't know where I am welcomed though. =/ I know Kirin's thread and the Charity but that is it. Everywhere else I feel like I am bothering people. And I know I am probably not but at the same time I am so self conscious that I can't help but think that I am.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 AM

Yeah I know the feeling... but I can ping you to a couple places you can be free to chat ^.^

Today I actually did the games to the max for once. I usually play while waiting for replies.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 AM

I always play the games. I know how to beat the fangirl one so I play that 2-3 times and hit the limit. And if I'm on I would love for you to ping me because I am always wanting to at least find away to make some money and talking is the easiest. *hugs on*

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:34 AM

I noticed... I can beat it flawlessly too but it always gives me a lower score by about 400 points.

Well there is one active thread but... o.o are you "mature"? They get sorta dirty minded sometimes...

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:37 AM

Ah yeah, that means that one of the fangirls got through but if none get through you get the exact same amount. Yeah, I feel bad, I'm hogging the points page but I just need the money so I play every day.

Well I am 21 so I would say that I am pretty "mature". ;D Lol. And dirty minded is fine. Do you go in there often?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 AM

None actually got through... that's the weird part. Not even a phantom one.

A lot. You know hummy?

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:39 AM

I have seen her around but I am timid to talk to her because she has a lot of friends.

That is weird, does it glitch on you at all because sometimes they get through like that and that isn't far at all because it's not your fault but yeah. ^^ ; Phantom one?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-29-2012, 03:53 AM

Haha... don't feel scared of her, she's one of the sweetest menewshans there is. ^.^

Phantom fangirls... they are basically fangirls that teleport due to lag.

Falconwing

Old 10-29-2012, 03:57 AM

Okay. Then I will try to get to know her. I mean she does seem nice but she always has a lot of other people to talk to so I'm like why little old me.

Oh, I have a few of those. They are a bit disturbing.