diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 06:05 AM

Like last time it isn't showing the entire thing in the pop-out window when using IE. Is the solution still to use another browser?

edit: answered here.

Last edited by diaveborn; 02-15-2013 at 10:54 AM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 AM

Umm I used IE on my mule (mule isn't worth downloading a new browser), and has the same problem.

Really the best option is to not use IE at all. So I've been told IE tries to overwrite the code of sites, which is why they don't look right when displayed.

Firefox seems the most compatible with Menewsha and most other sites I visit

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 07:12 AM

*nodnod* I just wondered if anything had changed between then and now, but, yeah, I guess if it is a problem with IE overwriting code...

Thanks for the reply :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-15-2013, 07:25 AM

Yeah, it's definitely not Menewsha. :) Best of luck, and be sure to research what browser you want before making a choice ^^

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I did explain that for a very small amount of people IE is their only option, but because it's so few people who have the problem, it's not on top of anyone's list of priorities for getting fixed
Oh my goodness, it's so awesome to have it acknowledged like this, regardless of if it can be or will be fixed or not.

I recently was part of an open beta test for an online game and sometimes it was so frustrating feeling like a particular issue wasn't getting heard. I knew that having devs hear the issue didn't equal the issue being fixed but it still felt better knowing that they'd listened to the people for whom it was a problem.

Thank you bunches jellysundae: for speaking to him and for letting us know!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2013, 10:55 AM

I've just harassed Yan about it again

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 11:03 AM

We certainly appreciate everything all of you do :)

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 02-15-2013, 12:02 PM

The "Chance" game didn't work for me last time. I was hoping the bugs would be sorted out maybe but they are still here.

Perhaps the "small population" you think of is not quite so small... Screen Shot attatched. The _only_ thing that I can click on is "Close".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanceSS.jpg (93.3 KB, 4 views)

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2013, 04:36 AM

The_Crow: At the bottom of the cards - the area cut off in the pop-up window when using IE - there are supposed to be buttons to allow you to make a choice to do something with the cards. So close is the only option that is visible.