Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hallowe'en 2009 ~ Day of the Dead (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   :: Quiet, Well Behaved Spiders :: Tarot FULL Thanks For A Great Event. <3 I Love You Matt~. ♥ (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139473)

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 09:49 PM

oHso: It's been good having you around, do come back when you can~ <3 And good luck on your homework. x3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 09:50 PM

Chuchu: Can we have some of Monday together? vv Since you'll be working all night, you need to catch up with the event tomorrow! D:

See you later, oHso! <3

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 09:51 PM

Absolutely we can. <3 I'll try to get as much time with you Monday as possible, my love. And I'll try to do cryptage at least during work tonight. ;; <3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 09:54 PM

Sneak on. >D They'll never know! At least... be on meebo. ;o; <3

.Jazzed 11-01-2009 09:55 PM

Menewshans who know each other in r/l? Impossible!
=3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 09:56 PM

XD Hmm? What's so impossible about that?

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 09:56 PM

Iunno if I can sneak to chat in the forum, but I'll try my best to be on meebo and click cryptage quickly between animating. ;; <333

.Jazzed: Not just know each other, we're engaged. 8'D

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:00 PM

Please and thank you. Are you still working on Rock In The Road stuff?

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 10:02 PM

Sure am. But once I finish up these three shots, I'm not obligated to work on it anymore and can do my own projects. I'll still probably end up animating here or there on it before I graduate, but I've got some good samples from my work on it so far and it's time to move on to other things to get variety in my reel. <3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:04 PM

Ahh, that's great news. >w< What's next for you then? Ramunesis? Or however you spell it. D:

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 10:08 PM

Nupe, Ramunesis was the first project I worked on this semester. x3 All the animation is done on it, Dana just has to go through and simulate all the cloth in the scenes (which is causing lots of technical problems), but once he gets that, he's hoping to get all the effects done and the shots lit and rendered by Christmas, I believe. So that should be something nice and polished for my reel. <3

I also have a bonus after-the-credits Ramunesis shot that I've been working on, but Hendel decided I should focus on Rock in the Road for now and get to that when I can, since it isn't part of the core animation and RnR needs progress. I'll probably finish that up once I'm done with my RnR shots. x3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:09 PM

I don't think you told me that before! O:

Mmm... Then is it just working with the rigs for your demo reel?

Ananas à Pois 11-01-2009 10:10 PM

*GASP* No more Mene for you?! ]=

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:12 PM

Not much more than lurking, nope! Growing up is srs bsns!

Ananas à Pois 11-01-2009 10:13 PM

Ceridwen: ]= It makes me sad when people go inactive.
I remember you from somewhere too... Celes Paradi, maybe?

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:14 PM

Yes, we met during an event before, I just don't know which. ^^ Good to see you again. <3

And I wish we weren't going inactive, so we'll try to pop on whenever possible, we're just super busy now with jobs, wedding planning, and apartment moving+graduation.

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 10:15 PM

Kitty: I usually get back from working on it all just wanting to spend time together and enjoy talking, so I don't think to relay all that to you cause my brain filters it as boring details. xD I'm glad you're interested, though. <33 I suppose it's hard not to be, since it's a big part of launching us into our future together.

Yep, working with rigs, making any more industry connections I can, etc. Hendel's had me plan out what shots I'm gonna work on in a structured way, I just don't have the sheet with me to see what they were. But he thinks they're a good lineup of things to work on. <3

Ananas: What she said. O: But I'm sure we'll eventually find time to come back and see our friends once we get settled in and surviving.

Ananas à Pois 11-01-2009 10:16 PM

Ceridwen: Must have been Celes, because that was my first event. n_n;

Ceridwen & Murchu: Well, congrats on getting married and getting a place! n______________n

Murchu: I don't think I've met you before... .w.;

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:17 PM

Well, you should tell me more often~ ;o;. I am very interested since it is our future.

While it all whooshes over my head, I'm glad to know.

Ananas à Pois: Ahh. I see. :3 I've been here since march of 2007, so I've been here basically all of the events. XD

Thank you for the congrats! >w< <33

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 10:19 PM

Ananas: I'm that freaky wolf guy on the main page. :'3 Nice to meetcha! And thanks for the congrats, we're happy about it too, despite financial stress. x3

Kitty: I will, I'll keep you as updated as I can~ <33

Once we're married and you can watch me animate on my own compu in the house, a lot of it will get less mystifying. <3 x3 I hope I can even teach you some of it, if you're interested~

Ananas à Pois 11-01-2009 10:23 PM

Ceridwen: Well, you're lucky. xP

You're welcome. I can't wait to get my own place with my boyfriend. n_n; We're working on it.

Murchu: xP Good way to introduce yourself. xP
Yeah, helluva time to be getting your own place with this "recession" and money being tight for pretty much everyone and all... But it's still nice. =]

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:25 PM

Please do. <33

Well, I'm still more interested in 2D, you know. XD Teach me more of that. I've been thinking more and more seriously about character design, you know?

Ananas à Pois: Lol, how am I lucky?

Ah, I wish you luck with that~. Big move ins are scary, but we already live together over the summers and holidays, so I know we won't kill each other or anything. XD

Ananas à Pois 11-01-2009 10:30 PM

Ceridwen: I wish I could have gone to all those events.
I've never lived with my boyfriend before. And I know it's going to be awhile before we move in together, but I'm sure things'll be alright with us. xP

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda 11-01-2009 10:32 PM

At least you have a chance to experience many events that I won't. ^^ Mene events are some of my favourites ever.

I'm sure you'll do well! <3 I'm nervous about going to a new city.

Murchu Volpe 11-01-2009 10:35 PM

Ananas: Aroooo. 83 Oh I know, it's an awful time for it all, but we really need to move forward and do it as soon as we can, for many reasons. <3

Cryssu: Absolutely, I'll teach you everything I know. o: The same principles apply to 2D that apply to 3D, it's just a different tool set for creating the ultimately '2d' images that appear on the screen. <3 I know you can do anything you pursue. x3

Just want to say everyone enjoy themselves while I'm at work, I've gotta leave soon so I'll have to make this my last post in here in a while. Have fun and thanks for stopping by~ <3