Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Fantasy (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266)
-   -   Going to the Zoo! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173050)

Woofie267 01-08-2011 02:34 AM

"Dammit now I want to play Zoo Tycoon..." Sera pouted just a little.

Damien snorted. "Very mature, that one," he muttered sarcastically to Taylor.

Mageling 01-08-2011 04:06 AM

Rose rolled her eyes.

"Is this before or after you get the latest version of Sims?" she teased.

Taylor shrugged.

"So she appreciates PC games," he said.

Woofie267 01-09-2011 06:38 AM

"Sims 3 wasn't really great. I mean it was fun but there's still only so much you can do with it." Sera shrugged. "And yeah, there's only so much you can do with Zoo Tycoon or Zoo Tycoon 2 but it's so fun to lock everyone into the park and let all the predators out." Sera grinned, rather evilly.

"And apparently has a homocidal streak."

Mageling 01-09-2011 06:45 AM

Rose bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"You cackle when you do that, too," she said. "I've seen you."

"Details," Taylor said.

Woofie267 01-09-2011 09:40 PM

"Cackling is fun," Sera said with a grin. "Besides, I have little people running around on my screen trying to get away from the tigers and lions and other things trying to eat them. That is very cackle-worthy."

"Uh huh." Damien raised an eyebrow at him.

Mageling 01-10-2011 12:51 AM

Rose rolled her eyes.

"You and that game," she said. "Come on, let's go find the reptile house or something, I want to see the snakes."

"I don't mind the homocidal streak, if it's just in the game," Taylor said. "Who knows, Rose may have some sort of weird homocidal streak or something as well."

Woofie267 01-10-2011 07:32 PM

"Ooooo, snakes are fun," Sera said with a grin, heading over to the reptile house.

"Hey Rose, can I have a snake like that?" She pointed to the giant ten foot long banana python in the tank, who merely blinked and flicked its tongue at them.

"Well looks like someone has a thing for snakes," Damien said with a little grin as he watched the two, having followed them.

Mageling 01-10-2011 11:41 PM

"That thing would eat every other pet we have," Rose deadpanned. Then she grinned. "We would have to keep it in a different room. Really, though, the rainbow boas are prettier."

"They both like snakes," Taylor said. "Interesting."

Woofie267 01-13-2011 02:30 AM

"True." Sera grinned. "I can get to work making the tank for it."

Damien snorted. "Very," he agreed with a little grin.

Mageling 01-13-2011 02:37 AM

Rose laughed a bit and rolled her eyes.

"I think we should start with a smaller snake, if you're really intent on getting one," she said. "Three feet or smaller." She preferred smaller snakes, herself, but that's just because she was spoiled in high school with a pair of baby ball pythons.

Taylor grinned and nudged Damien.

"Sounds like she's not just a cat person," he said. "You might have competition."

Woofie267 01-13-2011 02:52 AM

"I know just what to get," Sera said with a big grin. "Garden snake. They're cute and green and friendly and they only get big enough to eat mice and rats."

Damien grumbled a little but stayed quiet, just listening to them.

Mageling 01-13-2011 02:58 AM

Rose sighed in surrender.

"We just got another pet, didn't we?" she asked, being mostly rhetorical. She didn't mind so much, though, she liked snakes well enough and didn't mind holding them at all.

Taylor listened to the exchange, keeping an eye on Damien's expression. It was obvious that the keeper had it bad for Sera's friend.

Woofie267 01-13-2011 03:07 AM

"Unless you have any serious objections, yeah, we did." Sera grinned broadly. "I'm pretty sure I can have a tank done for one within a week."

Damien raised his eyebrows at that. Was she planning on making a tank for the snake?

Mageling 01-13-2011 03:33 AM

Rose rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"It stays in the living room," she said. "I'll make sure my cat doesn't get into the tank or anything."

Taylor was interested, as well. He wanted to see how this played out.

Woofie267 01-13-2011 05:57 AM

"Oh trust me, your cat won't be able to get into the tank." Sera grinned, already designing it in her mind.

Damien grinned. "This I have to see," he muttered to Taylor.

Mageling 01-13-2011 06:05 AM

"You're having too much fun with this already," Rose accused, teasingly. "Seriously, though, no invisible fence systems or anything."

"I was just thinking the same thing," Taylor replied to Damien.

Woofie267 01-15-2011 08:11 PM

"No need to worry about that," Sera said calmly. "I don't have that much room in the living room." She grinned, pulling out a notebook as she moved on to the next exhibit, starting to sketch.

"...I think she's somewhat crazy," Damien said.

Mageling 01-15-2011 10:13 PM

Rose just rolled her eyes and let Sera do what she liked. It was easier that way.

"Not necessarily crazy," Taylor replied. "Just... Enthusiastic."

Woofie267 01-15-2011 10:43 PM

Sera finished the sketch and handed it off to Rose to take a look. "See? I could put it against one wall, have this one wall here be removeable so we can get in and out and clean and all that stuff. Wouldn't be that bad, right?"

Damien rolled his eyes. "I can imagine her designing enclosures for the zoo," he muttered. "And going absolutely nuts with it."

Mageling 01-15-2011 11:25 PM

"Looks feasible," Rose said.

"We'd set her on your part of the zoo first," Taylor teased.

Woofie267 01-15-2011 11:39 PM

"So is that approval?" Sera looked excited, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She couldn't wait to get started.

"Let's not." Damien watched her warily.

Mageling 01-16-2011 12:56 AM

"That was... Passive non-refusal," Rose replied. "I was to see the dimensions of the living room first before you put up a tank."

"Diplomatic answer," Taylor commented to Damien.

Woofie267 01-17-2011 06:35 PM

"Okay." Sera didn't seem at all put out, merely putting the drawing away for the moment and going on to look at the next snake.

"Very." Damien smiled a little as he watched Rose. "Much more calm, too."

Mageling 01-17-2011 07:17 PM

Rose followed Sera to keep looking at the snakes. She hoped she'd bought a bit of time before Sera got her hands on a pet snake.

"I can see why you would like her," Taylor commented, watching how Damien looked at Rose. "She seems more... Anchored. Not as excitable."

Woofie267 01-19-2011 05:11 AM

Sera jotted down more notes that came to mind as she looked at the snakes and other reptiles there.

"Yeah," Damien said. "More reliable, probably, too."