Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Evil Teachers Beware x-x (YumeBottxNova_Alchemist) (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185630)

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 04:57 AM

[[ *shakes head* he knows people in the demon realm who can though ]]

The amulet flickered when Nariko neared it since she was human like its previous owner then stopped when the girl left.

Ren gazed at Nariko. "Gomenasai Nari-chan..." She couldn't help but to smile again, something about Nariko being with her made her smile no matter what. Ren leaned towards Nariko and draped an arm over her lovers knees as she laid in the grass.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 05:25 AM

[[ xD I have nothing to say <3 ]]

Nariko smiled softly back at Ren, leaning back and looking up at the night sky with her. She couldn't believe that yet another day had passed like this. She was happy.

[[ Block of the writers... >o< By the way, why did Alice leave the amulet? (was this recently or a long time ago?) Did her parents take it from her or did she snap? ; -; ]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 05:40 AM

[[ <3 ]] [[ her parents took it from her :\ (it was a long time ago) ]]

Ren slowly rose back to her feet and stretched. "Well~ Are you hungry?" She glanced at Nariko with her usual gaze.

[[ iz okay ]]

YumeBott 07-15-2011 05:49 AM

[[ Oooh, I sees. And they threw it back where Alice had it first? ]]

Nariko placed her hands behind her head and continued to look at the stars. "I'll eat if you want something. We never did eat dinner..."

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 05:55 AM

[[ *nods* mhm ]]

Ren blinked a few times and blushed reeaally bright when her stomach finally growled. She grinned and rubbed the back of her neck. "There's this place the FireHouse, they have subs and others stuff but the're soooo good~! They should still be opened if that sounds good to you." Ren walked towards Nariko and leaned forward a little. "I wanna go some place where you'll like it so we can both enjoy dinner." She smirked lightly.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 06:06 AM

[[ Last post~ <3 Night Nova-Chan. ^^ ]]

Nariko sat up and stretched. The word "FireHouse" rang through her head like a bell. She started to wonder how they thought up that name when she realized that she'd been almost asked to answer something. "I can't promise that I'll eat much, but I'll go anywhere as long as you want to~" she said.

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 06:22 AM

[[ night Yumi-chan <3 ]]

Ren backed up a little when Nariko stretched and gave a small nod. "Okay <3" She thought for a minute. Now, how did Father get there? Oh, right! She gently took hold of Nariko's hand and started to walk towards the city.

(small time skip)

It took some time but they finally reached the edge of the forest where street-lights lit up the empty roads. A huge sign reading 'FireHouse' with a small team of firemen pictured. Rin grinned to herself when the sign came into view and led Nariko inside, still holding her hand as she walked towards a place to sit. "Well, here we are. It's usual packed around lunch time so we're lucky it's dinner time instead." She said jokingly with a light giggle.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 02:32 PM

[[ >o< Okae. It's an ear infection. I was up all night from midnight to 8am- =.=... I got liek no sleep. It was just tossing and turning and tossing and turning Dx! We're going to the doctors :F ]]

When Nariko saw the street-lights and the sign 'FireHouse,' she raised an eyebrow. It was shocking how far into the beauty of nature they were... Or, at least, it seemed like they were. All of a sudden, they were back in the land of humanity and society. As they walked inside, Nariko, as usual, clung closer to Ren. "That's lovely, but I didn't know they were even open this late.." Her voice trailed off. "Don't restaurants close after dinner?"

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 05:00 PM

[[ okayz, see you when you get back :3 ]]

Ren glanced at Nariko with wonder than gazed around. "It is weird that they're open this late..." A man came the table and handed them both a menu. "Here you go ladies, would you like something to drink?"

YumeBott 07-15-2011 05:10 PM

[[ They gave me pills, drops, and my mom decided to get a shot for me that i hadn't taken yet Dx... When the PA walked out of the room, I was like "Yes, mom, I can get a shot today." When she snickered, I asked her who was getting the shot :L ]]

Nariko nodded, shifting in her seat a little bit. She didn't look at the man, she just took her hand and traced the letters in the menu. "Just a sprite," she said with a somewhat saddened tone. It was out of habit.

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 05:30 PM

[[ eee... welcome back~ ]]

The man nodded and turned to Ren. "Water." She answered. "Alright, I'll be back to take your order." The man trailed off to get their drinks. Ren laid her head down on the cool table.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 06:59 PM

[[ Tys~ ]]

Nariko stopped tracing the menu once the man left. She looked up at Ren. Shoot.. My money's back at the condo.. She shifted yet again in her seat. The whole 'Go Out to Eat at a Restaurant' never passed Nariko as fun. Although she was with Ren, she still remembered how germ-infested everything was. That was part of the reason she didn't like people in general.

**edit:
[[ I am so sick of the smell of rice now. Dx ]]

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 07:44 PM

Ren nibbled on her bottom lip a little, feeling uneasy about the place still being opened.. Her eyes flickered around the room. Something's not right... The small amount people that were there felt off. FireHouse night service, the only time non-humans will come out to eat... Her thoughts reminded her. They're harmless. She thought to herself and went to scan the menu.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 09:41 PM

[[ Back from guitar lessons <3 , Sorry for the late reply. ]]

Nariko decided that she wasn't in the mood to eat healthy. "What are you planning on getting?" she asked, knowing that she would skip to dessert and not bother with anything else besides her sprite. Now I wish I had gotten root beer...

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 10:53 PM

[[ iz cool <3 ]]

Ren shrugged. "I'll probably just get a Ham, Cheese, and Bacon sub with a cookie." She closed the menu up and laid it on the table.

YumeBott 07-15-2011 10:57 PM

Nariko nodded and looked down. She turned a bit in her seat and sat cross-legged, giving her feet something less dirty to be by. She'd completely forgotten that her shoes were still by the river. "Mm, sounds good. I'm just gonna have desserts today.. I'm not really in the mood for anything healthy~"

Nova_Alchemist 07-15-2011 11:50 PM

Ren gave a small nod. "What kind?" She glanced at Nariko with curious eyes.

YumeBott 07-16-2011 04:00 AM

. . . ~ T i m e S k i p ~ . . .

To: Right after the girls walked out of the restaurant.

Nariko was satisfied with her dessert/dinner, but she was also extremely glad to be out of that house of fire. "My nerves were on fire, that place was creepy," she commented, walking out of the door, making sure that Ren was behind her. "Does it always feel this eerie? You have a very unique taste of places to eat, Ren~"

Nova_Alchemist 07-16-2011 04:17 AM

Ren was in deep thought as the girls left, the thing that brought her back to reality was Nariko's voice. She right behind her and looked up when she spoke, giving a small nod. "I like the people who own that place, it's eerie but it's harmless." Ren smiled. "I'm glad you like you liked it Nari~ <3"

YumeBott 07-16-2011 04:31 AM

Nariko smiled lightly and kept walking to the street. If she were alone, she would have dashed by now and gotten to the trees. But she wanted to stay with Ren. "Eerie... But harmless... If I had known that I would have laughed," she said, smirking and turning around in the middle of the road, seeing no cars coming. "So, where to now--" she started to say, before getting another dark feeling crawl up her spine. It took her a moment to realize it, but they had completely stopped looking for Rebecca. Nariko didn't feel bad, but she was slightly concerned for what Ren would feel about the situation.

Nova_Alchemist 07-16-2011 05:09 AM

Rebecca did come to Ren's mind and she looked down at the rubble of the concrete. I have a feeling Rebecca won't be at school Monday... She muttered quietly in her mind. Don't you dare blame yourself! Her subconscious yelled. Ren shook her head and looked up at her. "I was planning on going back to the forest.. Neither of my parents have called me so they're probably not home."

YumeBott 07-16-2011 05:41 AM

[[ Rofl, I forgot about her phone xwx... ]]

Nariko's eyes widened when she heard about Ren's parents not calling. It was partially because she was amazed that if they called when they were home, they were home- so why were they out so late? The other part came when Nariko instinctively reached a hand to her pants' pocket. Her clothes were still wet, and so were the items inside of them. Nariko pulled out a hot pink square that was missing lots of stick-on-jewels. She opened it up and started shaking the water out of the sides, still struck that she had even bothered to touch the water with her phone in her possession! Great...

Nova_Alchemist 07-16-2011 03:54 PM

[[ hehe iz okay ^^ ]]

She blinked a few times and slowly walked up to her lover. "Is it alright? You phone I mean..."

[[ writers block.... i just woke up >.<'' ]]

YumeBott 07-16-2011 04:35 PM

[[ Ets fine. >w< ]]

Nariko bit her lip, holding back many responses to this question. She kept shaking the phone until no more water would leak out. Looking back at Ren, her gaze quickly fell to the ground. "Um..." her voice trailed. She knew that her parents would shut down her old account and pay a little extra to get the same number back in the blink of an eye. Nariko would even ask for the same phone so that it looked like nothing happened. She did this on many occasions. It really wasn't okay... But we haven't been able to do anything but GOOD since you met that GIRL! her bad side screamed at her. She wasn't going to lie to Ren, but she had to at least twist her words a bit.

"Yeah, it'll be okay." she finally replied. her 'it' referring to the situation rather than the phone that Ren had pointed out. How I love the English language, she thought.

Nova_Alchemist 07-16-2011 05:49 PM

[[ zomg! i just realized that Ren's been running around barefoot all day =o0o''= ]]

Ren gazed at her with slightly worried eyes. Deciding it really wasn't worth an argue she shook it off and gave a simple nod. A jolt ran up her spine and she flickered her eyes around the area. What was that? She thought top herself. Ohmigod it's after midnight! Wait a second... What's THAT got to do with anything?! She thought again and shook her head.

Ren glanced back at Nariko. "Are you ready to head home?" She asked in a calm, caring voice since it was so late.