Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Phoenix Jubilee (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   The tale of my journey to Menewsha.. (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94663)

Tre Le Coco 05-18-2008 08:54 AM

Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of being with another male xD *shrugs*

patchy 05-18-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tre Le Coco (Post 3166046)
Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of being with another male xD *shrugs*

That would be my guess XDDD lol.

Lsaylor 05-18-2008 09:04 AM

patchy..
-clings to and gives huge hug-

bear hug.
>___<.
never talked to you before.
o-o hihi!

Bergamot 05-18-2008 10:02 AM

Patchy, you look very elegant. ^ ^

I spy fishies.

We need a fishy party. x3

Pounded 05-18-2008 10:35 AM

Lol, Tre is always interested in yaoiness between certain NPC's xP.

Witch 05-18-2008 10:40 AM

Poor Abel. ^^;;;
I hope he won't still be angry
when handling the magical goods for his store,
something might went wrong or explode. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/../ima...cons/icon4.gif

*still waiting for the shipping of the new magic shop's catalog*

Kasandara 05-18-2008 02:03 PM

Poor Abel. If you need someone to talk to I'm always available. *smiles slightly* You can't be mad at them for their imaginations though, you are both attractive unattached males... and girls will be girls after all.

Zizia 05-18-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pounded (Post 3166496)
Lol, Tre is always interested in yaoiness between certain NPC's xP.

Who isn't? xD

Kitty Paine 05-18-2008 03:22 PM

Beautiful drawings! ^_^

Lore 05-18-2008 06:12 PM

:heart: *pops in for his daily Nalin visit and steals a nice, warm hug*

Nalin Sun 05-18-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cain (Post 3164911)
So did I, apparently. *sounds slightly disappointed* I seem to have miserable timing.

*blushes* Sorry...! I seem to have just missed you today as well...! I saw you leaving just as I got back from emptying another basket of orchids into a bin in my shop. *hangs head and sighs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergamot (Post 3165198)
*joins in the I-missed-Nalin Lament* Wanted to tell him about my fish, and my rose, and all my favourite flowers. >~<

Oh - please feel free to tell me about them if you still wish to. *smiles* This thread, at least, I can keep up with and catch up on when I've returned from sleep, work, or so forth...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergamot (Post 3165481)

And you've been too busy even for tea, Abel? >~< Wow, I can't wait to see this shop, the devotion that's going in! Will there be a small... shop-warming party? And Nalin be invited (and this would be the perfect opportunity for people to execute their dress-up plans)!

Still with the dress up plans...! *blush*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergamot (Post 3165625)
That's the excuse they'd all give! *throws her arms up in exasperation*

*glances to Cricket* Of course Nalin, being Abel's closest friend... *leaves that hanging in the air*

*smiles with confusion* I'm not so sure why my friendship with Abel or Mr. Mayor is more interesting than my friendship with Magnus or Jeryck or Yumeh (well, as much as anyone can be friends with that cat...) or - or anyone, really. ^^;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch (Post 3166522)
Poor Abel. ^^;;;
I hope he won't still be angry
when handling the magical goods for his store,
something might went wrong or explode. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/../ima...cons/icon4.gif

*still waiting for the shipping of the new magic shop's catalog*

*looks surprised and dismayed at the thought* Oh - oh dear, I hadn't thought of that at all... I should go check on him soon, then...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittyberry (Post 3168776)
Beautiful drawings! ^_^

Thank you, kittyberry! *smiles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lore (Post 3171564)
:heart: *pops in for his daily Nalin visit and steals a nice, warm hug*

*laughs and blushes* Oh... hello. ^^; *returns the hug*

Zizia 05-18-2008 08:56 PM

*steps next to Nalin*
Got ya ö.ö
Hi there~

Nalin Sun 05-18-2008 08:58 PM

*smiles warmly at Zizia* So you did! *he bows, smiling* Hello, it's a pleasure to see you. *smiles*

Zizia 05-18-2008 09:03 PM

*bows too*
Same here ^-^ Nalin-kun your flowers are so nice ö.ö
I've collected a whole lot xD

Nalin Sun 05-18-2008 09:10 PM

*smiles warmly* I'm very glad you appreciate them and that you're finding a lot of them. *he nods to what Zizia is wearing* Perhaps your sun-colors attract them. *chuckles*

EDIT: I'm more than a little worried about Abel right now... I'm going to check on him and then go check on the orchid collection baskets again... I'll return in a few hours!

Zizia 05-18-2008 09:14 PM

*giggles*
You're really a nice one, like everyone says! ^.^

*waves* Say him a nice hello from me o.o/ Hope he's alright

Amurita 05-18-2008 09:47 PM

Aww, i always seem to miss Abel. He always comes a few hours after i go to sleep :(

It was interesting how when he was angry his font turned red. Perhaps something to do with the colours of his eyes?

Zizia 05-18-2008 09:49 PM

So you noticed that too?
I also thought that he's more angry when he writes in red oo

Amurita 05-18-2008 10:00 PM

Yeah, i was thinking that it was either for emphasis that he's angry or it has something to do with his 2-toned eyes and 2 names.

Zizia 05-18-2008 10:05 PM

My thoughts too...
Maybe we'll see later ^^

Bergamot 05-18-2008 10:28 PM

@Nalin - You picked up on quite a few of my posts there. ^ ^;

It's an exaggeration of how sweet it is that you care for one another so much (so much as to mention) you're going to check on him. It's woefully stereotypical that men have to be macho and gruff, so to see the pair of you openly helping one another out... *waves hand lightly* You could say I admire it.

And from admiration stems teasing, which I fear got out of hand earlier. ^ ^; If I'm around when Abel is again, he's going to want me away because I won't stop apologising. xD;

Just digging my grave deeper and deeper, aren't I? cx

On a sillier note, of course you can be strong friends with a cat! I'm very strong friends with my cat. And she's strong friends with my laptop. Only, on her behalf, I think it's because the machine churns out a lot of warmth, and I know the exact spot behind her ears she likes having scratched...

Okay, I take the thing about cats back. xD They USE us. Wicked creatures.

I hope Abel's alright. >~<

Um, I'll collect my thoughts about flowers, and collect some more flowers while I'm at it.

Pounded 05-18-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizia (Post 3168066)
Who isn't? xD

Lol, so true xP.
But sadly there are people who dislike yaoi >.>

Erma Gedden 05-18-2008 11:39 PM

It's a nice story

Shishunki 05-18-2008 11:56 PM

Hi everyone.

I finally got the read Nalin's story last night.
I was wondering about this Abel fellow. I understand the meaning of the names, or at least what their from.
And I have a theory about his eyes. But I was curious to know if anyone else has spoken with him.

Edit: Shall I take that as a resounding "no"?

Final edit: *sees the discussion earlier* ..... Whoop... My apologizes... :sweat:

whitebeast 05-19-2008 01:48 AM

Abel is quite an interesting fellow... His name has changed.

It's now Cain but he has statistics/posts as Abel.

o.o;