Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art Auctions (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Closed| ☆ Welcome Back Auction ☆ Ends Nov 6th 2016 ☆ Winner - Roachi 5k (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109097)

Nivvy 05-30-2009 01:53 AM

@ Roach

Lols, thanks doodles ^^
I guess we haven't been chatting all that much lately
with my studies and stuff being attended too @o@;;

@ melody

Aww thank you <333
tis nice to hear that ^^

Roachi 05-30-2009 02:16 AM

True true. You don't need luck your art sells its self lol. <33

Ohh yeah, i'm getting antsy i wanna start mine already but i got another month & a half to wait. I bet when i do get the work im going to be like ... omg take it away! LOL

Nivvy 05-30-2009 03:02 AM

Ohhh yeah, I do hate being busy - but at the same time I love it as well. Wouldn't want it any other way really. It gives you something to look forward too as well. All the hard work, but to think of the graduation and having the qualification - its very rewarded. I'm excited to see how you progress in your studies too :D You and Joe will be all like... blahblahblah about software, and programming lingo xD!

Roachi 05-30-2009 04:00 AM

That's totally true dude. Hence why im a lil bummed for sarah, like she has this fancy qualification but she's doing nothing with it. Which is a big waste of time if you ask me. It was like she went to uni to keep her mum off her back and that's it.

Haha yeah dude, can't wait to start getting into it to be honest. Just gotta get that damn program and im all set to go. Got my books the other day :)

Nivvy 05-30-2009 04:24 AM

Yeah >: Her degree sounds so weird? Lols. So it encompasses heappps of things, she could get a job in heaps of sectors am I right?? Sounds like the best kind of quali to be honest. So you're not narrowed for jobs, like I would be xD;; Yeah it is sad she isn't using it. One day though i'm sure an opportunity will come along.

Ohh - books? How much did those cost?? Just keep on at it dude, something will turn up in terms of programs.

TwilightTigerStar 05-31-2009 09:37 AM

I am returning the favour
-gives some love for thred-

Nivvy 05-31-2009 11:13 AM

Thanks Twilight ^^ *huggles*

Roachi 05-31-2009 11:47 AM

I have no idea dude lol.
I thought she wanted to be a teacher for adults ya know? Like adult literacy i think? That's what she told me before she finished. Who knows what she wants to be now ...

Nivvy 05-31-2009 11:50 PM

Ahh that sounds like a pretty interesting job
Is she happy at AA??

Roachi 06-01-2009 06:49 AM

Ah i guess she is? Always goes on about it, but seems like she's made some good friends?

Sakura_Madison 06-01-2009 08:08 AM

You are welcome, Nivvy. *huggles*

I should be getting a very quick art auction very soon.

Nivvy 06-01-2009 10:05 PM

Yayyyy ^^ Best of luck to you Sakura <333
I'll definitely be in there to support you all the way :D

Roachi 06-03-2009 11:39 AM

- poketh the thread -
Hows it going nivvy?

I had a friend on Gaia who is also on mene offer mene items for gaia avi art if your interested? I said you might be doing some short auctions soon for your quest.

Sakura_Madison 06-03-2009 12:28 PM

Checking up on ya, Nivvy. :D

I hope that I will have people on there.

Hope to have enough funds to get the shirt or something out of it.

Roachi 06-03-2009 12:40 PM

I will support ya Saku!
Though i dunno if i can bid, trying to get 20k more for my deco stockings. But i can be your cheerleader! xP
How you been though? :)

Nivvy 06-03-2009 10:09 PM

@ Roach

Awesome <3 Thanks for the help in advertising x)! *huggles up*
I'll draw anything to pull the goldies together for this crown
Getting there slowly though, i've got something like... 33k to go
Eeeeeeek so excited!

@ Saku

Thank you Saku ^^ *huggles*
Are you going for a Welcome Tee??
I'll definitely be there to support you too :D

Roachi 06-04-2009 06:38 AM

Kays dude! I shall get in touch with her and see what she wants done and what her offer is dude and if you wanna accept, is that cool?
Course dude ... i knew that you needed the gold and said you might be able to do some small auctions. So yeah i'll let her know. ^^

Oh yeah i got 15k to go! Whoa! Almost there!!
I asked her if she would take 55k + June set + Scarf of order. I dunno if she will i'm hoping she will, but she might not since she seems like she has everything there is to have on Mene xDD.

Nivvy 06-04-2009 07:56 AM

Awesome dude :D That'd really help
That would be great, let me know how it goes

Yayyyy, congrats dude!!! Soooo close, you'll have your stockings very soon :D Yeah I was hoping I could offer the Pudao for most of the Crown xD;; But he already has one... Ohhh yeah did Ebil accept you wanting to purchase the Pudao for 55k??

Sakura_Madison 06-04-2009 08:06 AM

@ Roachi:

As long as I get support, I am happy either way.

I have been doing alright and hope my day at work will be good.

Been having some trouble the day before.

@ Nivvy:

You are welcome, Nivvy.

Yes, I am going for the Welcoming Tee before I leave on the 13th to Wisconsin. D;

Yaya! More support for me. :heart:

Nivvy 06-04-2009 10:04 AM

@ Saku

You got Ebil's one on reserve right >__o??
*bad memory* Lols. Yeahhhh you knows it!! ^^
I like seeing a bunch of auctions running :D

Roachi 06-04-2009 12:15 PM

@Nivvy - Naw he said he needed an item to hate in his inventory otherwise he'll get complacent or something like that lol. Which is cool. But it def would have been a good investment! Though it was so hard to get 55k just for those stockings. xP

And yep, i will send her a PM in a tick when i log into gaia to do this mini raffle draw thingy. :) Im sure she will still be keen. :) I see you've opened your shop back up again ^^.

@Saku - trouble? What kind of trouble?

Nivvy 06-04-2009 08:59 PM

@ Roach

Ohhh yeah thats right xD;; What a deal though @o@!! Thanks for doing the PM too :D Heres hoping it works out. Lols. My lil animated heads, are not a hit I don't think? Prolly lack of colour - which is kinda weird, coz lots of people buy headshot sketches, which have no colour besides the lines too. Gahhh... Poor vector suffers a bit of a stigma I think, like it gets viewed as though its easy to do - or maybe my art just isn't up to a good standard yet xD;;

Sakura_Madison 06-05-2009 06:27 AM

@ Nivvy:

Yes you are correct!

I have the shirt on reserve in her thread.

I am doing my first art auction because I wanted to earn some pure before I go to my military training for two weeks.

I got my first bid. :heart:

@ Roachi:

Well, trouble with a manager on duty.

But, that issue was hopefully resolved.

I do feel better because my boyfriend saw me on that day, to cheer me up.

Nivvy 06-05-2009 08:11 AM

@ Saku

Congratulations on your first biiiiid!!! *throws confetti about* ^^ and best of luck with your military training too!

Sakura_Madison 06-05-2009 10:23 AM

@ Nivvy:

Thank you so much! *plays with the confetti*

Thank you of the good luck. I will need it. D;