Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Fan-Based (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   The Shards of Truth: A Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5D's crossed RP (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146154)

musasgal 11-09-2010 03:03 AM

Mahad stopped recording.
"Actually, I wasn't really recording Atem by himself. Perfect blackmail if you decided to get us angery Mel" he said, giving the vid. camera to Ryo. He knew what was comming and he began to run.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 03:07 AM

Ryo caught the camera. He looked to Melhana. "You do realize this can be used as blackmail agains Atem as well, right?" He asked.

Melhana grinned and nodded. "Yep."

"You're evil, you know that right?" Jonouchi asked.

"We've known each other since high school, Jonouchi-kun; you should know that by now." Melhana replied. "By the way, judging by that nosebleed you got a kick out of Sakura's outfit.

Jonouchi stiffened, still holding his nose shut. He turned bright red. If only she knew that Sakura and Selena were the same person... He thought in desperation.

musasgal 11-09-2010 03:19 AM

A while later, the 4 girls made it to the Dooma Sector and walked to where Selena is.
"Here's the plan. I will hide in the dark corners at all times. We meet out here each evening to debrief. If anyone catches you, you can either duel or call me" Aka explained, "Any questions?"

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 03:25 AM

"None here," Selena said. "Want me to act as leader when we go in?"

musasgal 11-09-2010 03:28 AM

"Yes but remember, the other girls are Dooma Warriors, not Dark Signers" Aka said and passed the PDA to Selena.
"Keep this with you at all times" she said and went to find a dark spot to hide.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 03:30 AM

Selena nodded and hooked the PDA to her belt. "Let's go." She said, entering the HQ.

musasgal 11-09-2010 03:34 AM

"Mum said that don't come back untill you decide to join. I just hope that this is enough" Yana wispered to Selena.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 03:36 AM

"You're not alone." Selena replied. I'll have to keep using my "speaking" power for the entire time to keep up my Kamikaze Sakura facade.

musasgal 11-09-2010 03:45 AM

"And how are you suppose to play the game? I been time traveling from time to time without stopping to learn how" Saharia said.
"We'll teach you don't worry" Marcia replied.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 04:01 AM

"Either that or be a quick learner by watching." Selena said.

musasgal 11-09-2010 04:50 AM

"So you decided to join me Yana?" Ashleigh asked, walking down the stairs.
"Maybe, maybe not" Yana replied.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 05:05 AM

"I am," Selena said. She bowed. "Tsuki Kuro, at your service."

musasgal 11-09-2010 05:11 AM

The woman's eyes widen.
"Hmm....most of you are dressed to join my side of the sector but for you Tuski, you're more suited for the Dark Signers. But in order to become one, is to give up you past living. I give you some time to think about it" she replied and beconed the disguised girls.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 05:15 AM

"Oh, trust me; I gave up my past living a long time ago." Selena said. She swept her hand accross her right eye, activating the Demon Eye. "You see, I've been ridiculed by the world my entire life because of this power, and I've had enough; I want to see them all burn in Hell."

musasgal 11-09-2010 05:24 AM

A man wearing a hood came down the stairs.
"Then you should follow me. I'm the head signer" he said, beconing Selena.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 05:31 AM

Selena linked to Yugi and Atem. 'You guys getting this?' She asked.

"Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" She asked as she followed the head Signer.

musasgal 11-09-2010 05:41 AM

A spider's thread wrapped around Selena's neck.
"Last chance to back out and join Ashleigh" he said.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 05:45 AM

I need to release that vaccine now. Selena thought, making a motion as if she were about to tighten the laces on her glove. She gave it a tug, and the thin needle concealed in her glove was deployed through her skin. She felt the small vial empty its contents into her blood stream. Setting her face into a determined expression, she nodded, brushing away the thread. If there was ever a test for my Demon Eye's power, this is it.

musasgal 11-09-2010 05:50 AM

The spider thread wrapped tighter and tigher and tighter so Selena can sufferocate.
"You're about to leave your current life behind and join into the darkness. You are chosen by the Mark of the Shark and must accept it" he said.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 05:54 AM

Selena smiled without humor. Well, time to use my right eye. She thought. I've got the vaccine in, and another vial in my other glove with a type of poison that'll keep the Dark Signer power from taking hold. I should be able to block most of the power with my Demon Eye and imitate it.

"Do your worst." She said. Leaving her bleached hair over the right half of her face, her iris flashed crimson and her coronea began to turn black...

musasgal 11-09-2010 05:56 AM

About 50 threads wrapped around the girl's neck.
"I will be back with your new duel disk" he said and he walked away.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 06:02 AM

Selena could feel the power begin to diffuse into her. Now's my chance, she thought as the man walked away. She tugged on the lace of her other glove, releasing the poison into her bloodstream. Normally, it would kill her as well as the Dark Signer power, but thanks to the vaccine she'd injected herself with she was immune to that side effect. She also let her Demon Eye activate fully to duplicate the power and stop it from getting a grip.

Another nice side effect of the vaccine is that, once it was deployed with the poison, it caused her body to "feign death", thus making the transformation seem complete. She let herself fall limp when she was sure her power was fully active and she could duplicate the Dark Signer power completely, and when she could feel the vaccine taking effect.

Provided all went according to plan, even the crest burned into her skin would register as real.

musasgal 11-09-2010 06:08 AM

The man returned with teh duel disk. He handed it to her.
"Welcome to the Dark Signers" he said, not fully aware on what has happened behind his back.

TaiyoTsuki 11-09-2010 06:20 AM

Selena picked herself up off the ground and took the disk, replacing the deck in it with her own, then replacing her old Kaiba Corp model with the disk given to her by the Signers. "Sorry, but I prefer to duel with my own cards." She said. For all intents and purposes, she looked exactly like a Dark Signer. Her left eye had a black cornea, the iris was violet. However, her right eye hadn't changed from its demon form; black cornea, blood red iris, and a slit pupil resembling that of a snake's. Just as she'd planned. "Give that deck to someone who needs it."

musasgal 11-09-2010 06:30 AM

"Oh that, I was going to give it to the one I love. I'm sorry if I put that in your duel disk" he said.
"And who is that?" Ashleigh asked. He gave the deck to the woman.
"Aww, you're so sweet" she said, giving him a hug.