Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Fantasy (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266)
-   -   Going to the Zoo! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173050)

Woofie267 12-28-2010 02:08 AM

See you soon. Damien snickered to himself as he looked around for a table. "There's an empty table. Would you like to get in line or wait?"

Sera took off from the lemur exhibit, heading over to the Mexican place. It took her a few minutes, especially when she took a wrong turn and almost bumped into Taylor.

Mageling 12-28-2010 02:18 AM

"I think we should grab the table and wait for them," Rose replied. It didn't seem right to start eating before everyone was there.

Taylor was a little surprised to nearly run right into Sera, but he covered it up well.

"Let me guess, you're headed in the same direction I am?" he asked.

Woofie267 12-28-2010 04:32 AM

"Alright." Damien motioned for her to sit first with a little smile, watching her. He didn't mind waiting.

"If you're headed to the Mexican place, then yeah. I've never been there before. Guess I took a wrong turn." Sera smiled sheepishly.

Mageling 12-28-2010 04:59 AM

Rose sat down with him, and blushed slightly when she realized he kept looking at her.

Taylor grinned a bit and offered Sera his arm.

"I could walk you there, if you like," he said. "We are indeed going in the same direction."

Woofie267 12-28-2010 05:14 AM

Damien smiled a little and looked over at the trees, where a few wild birds waited for crumbs. "So, I guess you haven't been coming here much until now."

"Thanks." Sera took his arm after a moment, smiling a little at him, and let him lead the way towards the restaurant.

Mageling 12-28-2010 05:19 AM

"Not really," Rose admitted. Before now, she'd never had a reason to visit the zoo so much. And really, it was Sera's fault she was at the zoo in the first place... She'd won those all-year tickets.

Taylor walked with Sera to the little Mexican place. It only took a cursory glance to find Damien and Sera's friend, whose name escaped him at the moment. Some sort of flower name, he remembered, but he didn't remember which one.

Woofie267 12-28-2010 05:35 AM

Damien looked over and saw the two over by the entrance. "I see. Well I'm glad you started coming." He smiled at her before he got up. "Shall we go get our food now?"

Sera looked over at the two. "There they are! Guess they were hungry. I kinda lost track of time." She smiled sheepishly.

Mageling 12-28-2010 06:03 AM

Rose nodded and got up once she was sure Sera had seen where they were sitting. She couldn't quite fight down the blush from when Damien said he was glad she visited.

Taylor walked with Sera to the table.

"It seems your friend and mine are hitting it off well," he commented.

Woofie267 12-28-2010 06:35 AM

Damien offered her his hand with a teasing little smile, his eyes dancing with humor. "Care to accompany me?"

"No kidding! I haven't seen her since we got here a few hours ago." Sera rolled her eyes.

Mageling 12-28-2010 05:31 PM

Rose took his hand after a moment's hesitation. She wasn't sure if he was kidding around with her or not.

"Let's go," she said, nodding.

Taylor grinned at Sera.

"Well, why don't we go get some food and then join them?" he suggested.

Woofie267 12-28-2010 06:11 PM

Damien nodded and went and got in line with her, smiling faintly. It was amusing to watch her reactions.

"Sounds good to me." Sera moved over to the nearest line and stood there, waiting as patiently as she could manage.

Mageling 12-29-2010 04:26 AM

The line wasn't all that long or slow, so Rose was able to get through it quickly. Once she paid for her food, she went and sat back down to wait for the others.

Taylor was behind Sera in line, so it gave him a moment to just admire her before she could turn around and notice. He couldn't help it, it was just how he was.

Woofie267 12-29-2010 06:42 PM

Damien followed her over a minute later and sat next to her with a little smile. "Enjoying your day so far?"

Sera ordered her food, paid, and got her food a minute later. She half-turned to smile at Taylor and moved out of the way so he could get his food, waiting for him to go over to the table.

Mageling 12-29-2010 07:13 PM

Rose nodded.

"I'm having a lot of fun," she said.

Taylor went to the counter and ordered his own food as well. Once he got it, he turned to Sera.

"After you," he said.

Woofie267 01-01-2011 06:13 AM

"Good. We like to hear that." Damien smiled and took a sip of his drink.

Sera smiled a little and led the way over to the table, sitting down with her food. "Hey you two."

Mageling 01-01-2011 06:19 AM

Rose grinned.

"Hey, Sera," she said. She was kind of grateful for the distraction. It would give her a chance to stop blushing.

Taylor nodded to Damien in greeting as he sat down with Sera.

Woofie267 01-01-2011 10:43 PM

"Hey. Been having fun?" Sera grinned as she sat down, taking a sip of her drink.

Damien nodded back to Taylor, starting to eat quietly and let the girls talk.

Mageling 01-02-2011 02:50 AM

Rose nodded.

"I have," she said. "What about you?"

Taylor stayed quiet, as well. He didn't mind letting the girls talk for a few minutes.

Woofie267 01-02-2011 06:48 PM

"Yup. I think I must have seen half the park by now." Sera grinned, taking a quick bite of food before swallowing it and speaking again. "Although somehow I doubt it's quite the same as the tour you're getting." She glanced at Damien meaningfully.

Damien merely smiled a little and continued eating.

Mageling 01-02-2011 09:33 PM

Rose couldn't help but blush a little at Sera's teasing.

"Hush, you," she said.

Now this conversation sounded like it was getting interesting. Taylor couldn't help raising an eyebrow at Damien.

Woofie267 01-02-2011 11:30 PM

"Nuh uh. I'm allowed to tease you unto the end of the world." Sera grinned but left that subject for the moment. "So is there anything you haven't seen yet? I was thinking about staying for a couple more hours."

Damien merely grinned in a rather smug way, eating his food.

Mageling 01-03-2011 01:02 AM

Rose muttered something about her cat and Sera's shirt drawer, but otherwise didn't comment.

"I wouldn't complain about staying another few hours," she finally said.

Taylor smirked. Yeah, he wasn't surprised that Sera's friend wanted to stay.

Woofie267 01-03-2011 08:47 AM

Sera smiled a little and nodded. "Awesome. Any requests?"

Damien grinned briefly at Taylor and finished his food.

Mageling 01-03-2011 06:23 PM

"Not at the moment," Rose replied. Really, she'd gotten a better tour than she could ever have hoped for, she wasn't about to push the envelope any.

Taylor was officially impressed. Damien had that girl blushing left and right, it was obvious she was into him.

Woofie267 01-03-2011 07:10 PM

Sera nodded. "Well I was going to head over to the giraffes and things up at te top if you wanted to come."

Damien grinned at Taylor before he leaned back in his seat, just listening.