Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 01:27 AM

I'm on Queen Mermaid episode at the moment, though I cannot remember her name at the moment. But I like the fact that Smith-san just conveniently says she doesn't see Suu.

Emma Corrin 09-10-2015 01:32 AM

I think her name is Mero! Or something close to that :3

Right?? XD Smith-san is soooo bad at her job - but she's awesome so it totally gets overlooked lol She's one of my faves! I especially love how she dropped Miia off at the wrong home-stay then said OH WELL! And then from then on called Darling Darling-kun - like, really? I honestly don't even know his name anymore. Papi calls him Master I think, and so does Centurea - and I think Mero calls him Darling too or something - no one calls him by his name!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 01:40 AM

No one calls him by his name and only Miia calls him "Darling" out of the girls in his house I believe. But yeah, drops Miia off at Kitsu's house and because Miia's in love with him, she wants to stay there.

Emma Corrin 09-10-2015 01:57 AM

Mero says something similar - I don't know what though - but I know it's not Master - Miia freaks out over her and another person who you haven't met yet - so that's why I know it's some sort of endearment [yes] Mero is such a character after she reveals what her real intentions are and what her dream is for her homestay xD; She's a blast!

Right? And of course Smith-san just goes with it and says "Hey, this works. Your parents are away, we'll just modify your house and make it monster appropriate! You don't know the law or the homestay rules or plan or anything but that's TOTALLY OKAY. HAVE FUN!" xD She's so bad at her job. But I love her lol

Gah - it's so hard because I don't know what exactly has happened because I'm so far ahead! It all kind of flows together so it's hard to remember where each episode left off! I feel like I may be spoiling things with my crazy excitement [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 02:14 AM

Unlike you, I don't mind spoilers so it's alright.

Emma Corrin 09-10-2015 02:39 AM

How cruel. [gonk]

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I GET INVESTED IN ANIME!!! I also get this invested in books. Blame my grandfather and parents for teaching me to read when I was barely 2, and allowing me to read chapter books at 5. And my Aunt for encouraging it as well by letting me have the pick of the library at school by the time I was 7. THEY ENCOURAGED MY HABITS!!!! [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 02:45 AM

lol. And I said nothing about your habits Emma-chan :p

Emma Corrin 09-10-2015 02:00 PM

[cry] Spoilers just really kill a book and therefore kill an anime episode because I don't get to be like OMGGG! Other than the spoiler on Charlotte. That was a good one lol It made me stop boycotting it!! ;D

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 10:00 AM ----------

AND NOW I FEEL BAD THAT I'VE GIVEN SPOILERS WHEN I TRIED REALLY HARD NOT TO BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT EPISODE SHOWS WHAT BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED WITH EPISODE 10!!! I should just stop while I'm ahead lol

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 08:55 PM

Alright. *chuckles* I honestly don't mind spoilers so don't feel bad.

Emma Corrin 09-10-2015 09:08 PM

Lol! When you're all caught up I'll feel less guilty - I'll hold off until then - that way I don't give anything away! ;P

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-10-2015 10:49 PM

lol

Emma Corrin 09-11-2015 01:13 AM

Well then! Crunchyroll Manga has apparently suffered a complete and total server issue because online is saying there's a network error and so is the app! My Viggle app is doing the same thing and online isn't working either. So much for fixing bugs with the update - if anything they created more!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-11-2015 01:14 AM

well that sucks.

Emma Corrin 09-11-2015 01:24 AM

For sure! I really want to buy a song with points on Viggle - and they just uploaded a new chapter of Yamada & the 7 Witches on Crunchy, but I also started a new manga that's really good! I think it's called Sweetness & Lightning - really good though - and it has great recipes in the end of the chapter that features something that was cooked during the chapter! :D

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-11-2015 01:54 AM

cool!

Emma Corrin 09-11-2015 03:39 AM

The only bad part is you can't screen shot it with your phone - they block you from doing it lol probably so you don't steal the whole manga but still lol So I hope to go through the chapters at some point during a downtime and type them all into a word document so I can try them out! I love cooking so I'm pretty excited - most are dishes I would eat which is nice! Though they did just do a squid and taro stew - which is just.... no. So gross. I can't do squid. Just. -shuddes- Speaking of, I think Crunchy stalks Menewsha. I posted about it to you and not long after the app finally fixed itself!! It's been out of commission for a few days no and I couldn't get the website to load until today to see that that was out too - though it was kinda bad for me to see that it was fixed lol I kinda read like, 8 chapters and it's now 12:30 am sooooooo yeah lol I think having manga at my fingertips is turning into a bad thing lol!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-11-2015 03:43 AM

XD Manga at your fingertips is never a bad thing. Though I need to catch up on Bleach. I'm on chapter 600 and it's now at 642!

Emma Corrin 09-11-2015 07:59 PM

You have a lot of catching up to do! Hopefully it won't be too bad - I'd probably go insane being that far behind lol It's torture having to wait for the new releases! Then again, that proves it's a good manga/anime so I guess that's a good thing - even if it is torture lol

While I totally agree, my body says otherwise LOL! It decided today was migraine day because I didn't get enough sleep thanks to manga xD;

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-11-2015 08:49 PM

*shrugs* It's not that bad.

Emma Corrin 09-11-2015 09:25 PM

I have a really bad habit of not putting reading away when it's really good - so I'm the total opposite lol I need to know what happens next!

I think I'll take this weekend to catch up on Anime for the week during breaks while I study for exams [yes]

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-12-2015 12:34 AM

alright.

Emma Corrin 09-12-2015 12:11 PM

Omg - I'm not ready for Junjou or Aoharu to end yet - there aren't many episodes left for the season and it's so not fair lol! They're so good - I can't wait for the next season! I really need to get the manga!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-12-2015 05:44 PM

lol

Emma Corrin 09-13-2015 12:41 AM

Mmmm - Sweetness & Lightning has been making me reallyyy hungry and craving rice, so I went out and got sesame chicken, broccoli, and white rice for dinner tonight! Sooo yummy! Leftovers especially! :D Mainly because I order a separate dish of the sauce especially for leftovers! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-13-2015 12:47 AM

nice.