Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Emma Corrin 09-13-2015 01:05 AM

Yup!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-13-2015 09:35 PM

KUMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAMI!

Emma Corrin 09-13-2015 09:50 PM

Right??? I seriously cried this morning when I watched it. AND YU'S EYE!!! HE CAN'T USE PLUNDER OR TIME TRAVEL NOW!! HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK!??!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-14-2015 02:17 AM

I don't know...

Emma Corrin 09-14-2015 11:41 AM

There's gotta be something they can do for the eye - I mean, they can't just leave it like this. Then again, they've been very unrealistic about keeping everyone in the core group safe, plus the siblings, so I wonder if this isn't the first casualty to prove that this is a serious war and not just a game anymore! We only have 1 or 2 episodes left though - then we're stuck until next season I'm sure - I mean, I can't imagine this is only going to get one season lol

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-14-2015 08:57 PM

There's two tropes that I can think of that can fix this: Either Deus Ex Machina or Plot/Protagonist Armor. Other than that though, there's nothing that can be saved for his eye meaning our MC is now useless when he's suppose to be the most powerful with his "plunder/loot" ability. And yeah, I believe Wiki said 13 episodes for this anime...and I too believe this has to get a second season.

Then again, with No Game No Life, Claymore and various other animes that are in second season limbo at the moment...

Emma Corrin 09-15-2015 04:57 AM

What about surgical transplant of an eye? They're actually doing that in research so they could even incorporate that! Then again, I guess they could have done that for the brother too, but then the plot would have been lost. I can't imagine they'll just keep him useless - the whole plot falls apart if it does!

Very true! And with the rocky start the anime had its hard to judge right now. I'm hoping it'll pick up quickly! I really loved it!!! If not I'm going to have to find the manga - I must know how the story continues!! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-15-2015 05:01 AM

totally agree with you there. But it's one of the rare "the anime came first" mangas...so there's that *sighs* Also I don't think full transplants would work, but it has to be something. Can't do anything without all that power for a few more years after all...

Emma Corrin 09-15-2015 05:39 AM

I would think it could work because it's a working eye - I mean, if the powers can be stolen, why does he have to have a biologic eye? As long as it takes and doesn't reject then I would think it would be, for all intents and purposes, his eye! I'm really curious to see what theory was on the right track or if all of our ideas are off base!! XD;

Ahhhhh I forgot about that! It wasn't a manga prior was it. Dang! It really should be! I'd totally get it :3

Have you seen the new Actually I Am episode? So cute!! I love Akane - she seriously miss things interesting lol! And Shiho was shockingly mellow - only one inappropriate remark in the entire episode!!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-15-2015 09:36 PM

I saw Actually I Am and I was laughing my ass off the whole episode. Akane really went over the top here this episode, but at least we have Nagisa (Class Rep) admit that she's in love with Kuromine. And Shirogami is slowly getting out of the denial stage...very slowly, and possibly being dragged out of there. *nods*

And I can see that working with Charlotte. It would be his eye at that time, but I think we'll just have to wait and see unfortunately. Though I do find it highly convenient that those assholes knew he needed both eyes to work his Plunder and Time Leap abilities. Makes me wonder if there's a spy in the midst...

Emma Corrin 09-15-2015 10:57 PM

Lol! Right?? Me too! But what she did was totally worth it because of Youko and Class Rep lol We're finally getting somewhere! But with 2 episodes left, what will transpire?? AND WILL WE SEE DADDY AGAIN AND MALE SHIHO!!?

Well yeah - the driver dude has been being blackmailed from the very beginning - back when they built the school and organization - so I guarantee they knew all about Yuu and his power and what it could do for ages - I think he leaked information to save his family! After all, he used to have an ability - so it's not like he's not accustomed to them!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-15-2015 11:41 PM

Indeed. Now if only Mizako (Glasses girl) and Shiho can admit they love Kuromine...then the harem will be complete. *nods* And yeah, I can see that when it comes to Charlotte.

Emma Corrin 09-16-2015 12:55 AM

Haha! I don't think Shiho is really in love with Kuromine - I think she's just a perv who likes harassing Youko and Kuromine xD; Mizako totally needs to confess though [yes]

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-16-2015 01:27 AM

Shiho just wants to create trouble, along with giving Youko a hard time. *nods* but yeah, Mizako needs to confess. *nods*

Emma Corrin 09-16-2015 02:27 AM

I think it's what Shiho does best! xD; Not going to lie love her though [yes]

Agreed!!

Woot! I've had a very productive day today - started getting my new desk laid out - it finally got put together yesterday while I was at class so today I started filling the shelves with my binders and books - I also have room on the top to display stuff so I started that too lol! It's mainly my Sailor Moon SH Figuarts figures and Bandai Proplicas [yes] I've also nearly finished Ayashi no Ceres and I've been watching Inuyasha too - only on episode like, 84 though - still a long ways to go before I can watch The Final Act! I'm about half way done though so I'm making progress [yes] Just in time for all of my simulcasts to start popping up with new episodes though! XD; So sad some of them are the season finales though!!! [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-16-2015 02:30 AM

aw...

Emma Corrin 09-16-2015 02:49 AM

I'm so mad - plus they haven't been announced for a second season yet! T_T Although - I did just realize that the new season for Diabolik Lovers is supposed to be starting soon! It's the 15th already! I was so excited about The Mindy Project (NEW HOME ON HULU - YAY!!) I had totally forgotten about it! Crunchy doesn't air it but Hulu does - I should go look for that after this episode of Ayashi no Ceres! :D

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-16-2015 09:24 PM

lol

Emma Corrin 09-17-2015 01:58 AM

Haha I totally forgot again until just now - I really should look for that now - although they are really short episodes so I don't know how commercial heavy they're going to be lol That's one thing about Hulu - you pay the membership fee and they still give commercials. Like what the heck lol

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-17-2015 02:04 AM

*shakes head* You are suppose to get rid of commercials if you pay for a subscription.

Emma Corrin 09-17-2015 02:11 AM

Aw - it's not up yet! :( But the new episode of Junjou is so yay!

Right?? It's total BS. I've never understood the logic - I mean yeah you get access to shows you don't without one but that's still not a good deal! :/

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-17-2015 02:17 AM

which is why I don't pay for anything when it comes to streaming stuff.

Emma Corrin 09-17-2015 02:26 AM

Haha My brother has the Hulu and Crunchyroll accounts but I use them more than he does lol Then again, at one point I was paying them until he finally started taking over payments so it all works out lol I also have a Netflix account :3 At least with Netflix and Crunchyroll I get no commercials? It's just stupid Hulu lol But they have Inuyasha and Junjou and The Mindy Project so I can't completely boycott it! Otherwise I'd never see them... [cry] I NEED JUNJOU AND MINDYY!!! XD;

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-17-2015 02:42 AM

I see your point. Still though, it's quite stupid that you have to watch commercials while paying. You would think that you would not have to worry about them if you're paying...

Emma Corrin 09-17-2015 03:06 AM

Completely agree! It's the biggest downfall of Hulu to be honest - I'd watch it a whole lot more than I do if it didn't have commercials! I mean, even live TV I don't watch commercials lol I pay for DVR so that I can skip through commercials!! And I don't have time during the week to keep up with shows but still - commercials is also a big reason lol