Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Aerinn 08-03-2011 05:32 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm watching Gintama now too! It's so light-hearted, it helps me relax. :yes:

WherededIGo 08-05-2011 07:16 AM

One of my friends doesn't like Gintama for some reason... I wonder why.

Zombee. 08-05-2011 03:14 PM

I recently finished watching Pandora Hearts. ouo; Right now I'm not watching anything though.

EmoMarionette 08-06-2011 04:41 AM

This summer I watched
Clannad: After Story
Air TV
Kanon
As of right now I'm watching
Lucky Star
and
Strawberry Panic

I was on a serious streak of Harems and now I've gone back to a mindless comedy and a Yuri. I'm still in love <3 :3

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-06-2011 05:39 AM

started watching Utawaremono but that's about it without naming Xros Wars and Zexal (although 5d was way better)

WherededIGo 08-07-2011 01:42 AM

Now I'm watching:
Tiger and Bunny,
Kaichou wa Maid sama
Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi
Fairy Tail
Beezlebub
and
Zero no Tsukaima

Hooray for new anime/Manga!

Morgan Michelle 08-07-2011 12:32 PM

I'm still reading The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, haha.
Currently watching Death Note, Air and Higurashi When They Cry.

Swordtear 08-08-2011 07:00 AM

Currently watching Fairy Tail, Tiger and Bunny and Gintama *u*

kiba-akina 08-08-2011 07:58 PM

Right now I'm restarting Bleach over again.

Ahmelo 08-09-2011 06:31 PM

Beelzebub and Blue Exorcist :D

Heartful_Song 08-11-2011 06:38 AM

I've been trying to watch Shugo Chara for a while now o.O
I'm on episode 75 and its been like months :D

Rukia Kuchiki- 08-11-2011 04:37 PM

I started Soul Eater because..I was bored; I gave in and just watched the first episode. I'm liking it :3

Kifflemonster 08-11-2011 07:07 PM

I don't really watch a lot of anime these days, just because it feels like I've...grown out of it, I guess? I've gotten a lot more picky, and that's kind of a silly thing, because I'm sure it keeps me from watching some very cool series..es. But anyway.

I just recently finished watching AnoHana not too long ago. It was beautiful. :< I'm glad I took the time to sit down and watch the whole thing. Tears were streaming down my face in the end.

I've been meaning to sit down and watch some Soul Eater as well. It looks pretty interesting. I'd also like to go through the whole Sailor Moon series again, just for nostalgic reason. <3

WherededIGo 08-12-2011 08:24 AM

@ Ahmelo : Blue exorcist! :P.

I'm watching black butler now. And soul eater... Nomnomnom.

shinigamikarasu 08-12-2011 09:40 PM

Right now I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I read up to the current chapter in the manga, as well.

After I finish the anime, I'll probably finally watch Baccano! before school starts up again.

Soryko 08-13-2011 09:32 PM

Hmm currently watching Paranoia agent. I think it's pretty cool so far! I'm on episode 5 or something.

Rukia Kuchiki- 08-21-2011 06:05 AM

grr..

redwolfserena - de-activated 08-21-2011 04:02 PM

I just bought a old anime called Volron and I'm going to start that today or tomorrow lol.

so I watched 6 eps of that Votron. NOT worth my 6 bucks. but oh well. on to the next disk..

lightkanna 08-21-2011 11:21 PM

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% and Mayo Chiki are the new anime I have added onto the list of watching. I currently love both of them but I have only seen one episode of Mayo Chiki and two episode of Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%. They're both good, I really like it. I am still watching Ao No Exorcist, I have to download the latest episode soon. Baka to Test S2 is still being subbed and I am watching it by downloading it, Danatalian no Shoka is still being subbed as well. I'm waiting for lots of subbers to release the date of the current one so I can watch them. ^^ Detective Conan is out of their 20th season and so 21st season will be starting out soon, hopefully it won't take long. :D I think those are the ones I am currently watching.

FlorathePrincess 08-27-2011 11:08 PM

none... i wanna find a new one to watch~~~ XD

Zekuro 08-28-2011 07:14 PM

Right now, I am watching One piece, Toriko, Beelzebub, digimon and Fairy tail ^^

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-28-2011 11:31 PM

Zekuro: Which season of digimon if I may ask? If it's the new one (Xros Wars) are you caught up with it? I don't want to spoil things for you if you haven't...

takohako 08-30-2011 12:31 AM

Like, right now? I've just finished the second season of Hayate no Gotoku. A decent series, I enjoyer the parodies, but it's a little too cliched for me (yes, I do realize that this series is making fun of cliches) However, for a parody anime give me Gintama anytime. I'm still going to watch the third season of HnG when it comes out though.

As for my "currently watching" list, some of the series I really enjoy are Tiger&Bunny, Steins;Gate and of course Gintama'. I waited the whole year for this new season ;_;

zigbigadorlube 09-18-2011 11:13 PM

I just started watching Clannad on Netflix. It isn't really what I was expecting to be honest. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue it but it's only twelve episodes so I probably will. There's a second season to it as well though...

Classik 09-28-2011 06:47 AM

I just finished Pandora hearts. Seriously bummed that there's no second season. Then again, most of the animes I watch finish on cliff hangers with soo many unanswered question. e___e
I just started Ao no Exorcist. In fact, I'm about to watch the second episode. ^^
And I'm trying to find somewhere to watch Black Butler, but all the sites that I usually go on don't have it for some odd reason.