Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Emma Corrin 11-30-2015 01:46 AM

Funny lol Never would have guessed based on the art and name - I'm disappointed yet intrigued at the same time lol It will be interesting to see if I'll like it as much as I thought I would when I actually go to watch it!

Phoenix of the Immortal 11-30-2015 03:39 AM

alright

Kat Dakuu 12-23-2015 05:50 PM

I just finished getting caught up on Adventures of Sinbad and I'm almost done with Magi now. I've been having so much reading manga again!

Emma Corrin 12-24-2015 03:18 AM

Yayy! I'm also making progress on my list! For Anime I finished the first season of Arakawa Under the Bridge, finished the first season of Is Your Order A Rabbit?, finished Diabolik Lovers More Blood, started Gugure! Kokkuri-san, and watched the 3 Madoka Magica movies - that third movie was a twist!!! The first 2 were just the anime season put together in movie format lol Manga has been a little slower since all of my manga is being published at the moment, but I also caught up on all of those! :)

Phoenix of the Immortal 12-24-2015 08:01 PM

I've been catching up on my list as well! Still need to finish up on Valkyrie Drive, Ore ga Ojousama and a few others though.

Emma Corrin 12-26-2015 01:53 AM

Woot! Sounds like everyone is catching up on their lists! It's so nice having some downtime right now - it's been too long :3 Only a few weeks to enjoy it though lol Then it's back to the grind!!

By the way -- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! <3 <3 <3
How was everyone's holiday week? :D

Phoenix of the Immortal 12-26-2015 02:58 AM

Merry Christmas.

moniker 04-23-2016 09:56 PM

im still waiting for the anime that are TBA to release their pilot episodes. in the meantime, im watching Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright anime adaptation that released just recently.

Phoenix of the Immortal 04-23-2016 11:29 PM

I'm watching that as well. I haven't played any of the Visual Novel games so it should be fun seeing how it goes down. Though if anyone HAS played...

Is Mr. Redd White of Bluecorp really a thing?

Emma Corrin 04-26-2016 05:43 PM

I haven't been watching anime much lately, but a lot of series I've been waiting to air are finally airing so MyAnimeList brought me back with notifications of airing shows - specifically Sailor Moon Crystal - it's the Hotaru/Rini/Mistress9 arc so I'm pretty excited - next to the Black Lady arc this is my favorite! In the original anime, I love the Princess Serenity arc and the battle with Queen Beryl - but it wasn't as like OMG YES!!! in Crystal, but it was interesting to see their interpretation of it :3 I thought they did fabulous with the Black Lady arc though so I was excited they're continuing on! So far it's pretty awesome, but I hate that they keep using the same dang monster EVERY TIME. Like seriously. The original anime was MUCH more creative! I feel like it was a money saver to keep using the same animation over and over again for the battle scene since they lengthened the transformations and spent more time on them since everyone yelled about it lol But cutting corners on the battles? Yeah. I don't think that's going to go over well either lol

Phoenix of the Immortal 04-27-2016 03:24 AM

I'm actually finally catching up on Akatsuki no Yona...and I feel so bad for the Blue Dragon. Sinha I believe Yona names him. Also...I'm not liking the second opening like a lot of other people apparently. And that's among keeping up with other animes this season.

Emma Corrin 05-02-2016 02:05 AM

Sooo good right? The Blue Dragon is my favorite - I hope Season 2 comes soon - it left off with such a cliff hanger!! And I agree, the second opening stinks. I wasn't a fan of the switch!

I'm trying not to go through the new anime, but I was dumb and went through the simulcast section on Crunchy and added probably around 30 new anime to my list lol I'm nearing 500 on my list for Crunchy - it's legit ridiculous lol But I did find a new one called Flying Witch or something like that - it's basically a new take on Kiki's Delivery Service! So excited to see what it's like - I mean, it's a totally different story I think but it had nearly the exact same plot concept and character outlines! :3

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-02-2016 02:09 AM

I didn't watch that nor do I think I will. I liked Kiki's Delivery Service, but I think that should be an alone type thing.

Libra 05-02-2016 03:06 AM

Recently I've been watching Madoka Magika & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I really need to start watching Fairy Tail again.

peachycandy 05-05-2016 02:19 AM

"Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto"
It's a new one and only has a few episodes as of now, but it is so funny!

Emma Corrin 05-08-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal (Post 1773617346)
I didn't watch that nor do I think I will. I liked Kiki's Delivery Service, but I think that should be an alone type thing.

I LOVE Kiki but I'm really curious on the take! I'm pretty sure Kiki was based on a book if I remember correctly (too lazy to go in and out of browsers to Google on the phone lol) so it'll be interesting how much is similar and what's different - I'm pretty excited!! :D Kiki is so underrated that I'm just excited it's getting some new attention <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libra (Post 1773617422)
Recently I've been watching Madoka Magika & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I really need to start watching Fairy Tail again.

Oh gosh - you are in for some feels with Madoka! Those image promos are so deceiving - I cried. And I cried again when I watched the 3 movies. [cry]

Fullmetal Alchemist is on my lost though! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by peachycandy (Post 1773627888)
"Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto"
It's a new one and only has a few episodes as of now, but it is so funny!

Is it? I just added it to my list but haven't started it yet - it sounded hilarious though lol! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-08-2016 01:40 AM

Emma: I'm watching "Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto" after seeing a fanart picture of him walking into his home and Bayonetta is his mother. That instantly got me hooked and yes, it is pretty hilarious. But in a good way.

Emma Corrin 05-08-2016 01:44 AM

Oh awesome! I'll definitely have to check that out soon then - I saw it as a new simulcast on Crunchy and added it to my ever growing list lol I'll have to get on a computer and send it to the top of my list so I can watch it! Does it still have a bit of a plot though? To go along with the fun stuff?

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-08-2016 02:03 AM

I've only seen 1 ep out of 4 so far so I can't tell you.

Emma Corrin 05-11-2016 02:11 AM

Ohh lol It sounded like you had seen more! When I get hooked watch all available in a marathon so I just assumed you had watched it! Ah well - I'll see when I watch it later this week lol!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-11-2016 04:20 AM

It's not all that bad honestly, but it has it moments where I have to pause because it gets a little on the ridiculous side.

Emma Corrin 05-11-2016 04:00 PM

Lol! Is it a full 24 min episode or shorter episodes?

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-11-2016 08:46 PM

Full length eps

MercyGrim96 05-11-2016 11:06 PM

I'm currently watching kuroko no basuke (I just finished season two of Haikyuu a week ago).

Louvel 05-13-2016 02:24 PM

Just finished SAO, and now im back to watching my older animes again. Cowboy bebop, gungrave, ghost in the shell stand alone complex, FC, witch hunter robin, S-CRI-ED, read or die, big o, haha you get the picture.