Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Emma Corrin 05-25-2016 04:25 AM

Right?? I think she got more of her Dad in her than her Mom for sure - even though she tries to be all tough and cold-hearted :3

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-25-2016 04:36 AM

yup.

Emma Corrin 05-25-2016 04:50 AM

So I'm on episode 9 and we're still trying to figure out who the fake is. THE WHOLE SEASON IS ABOUT FINDING THE FAKE!! Do we ever see the Demon King? This seriously needs a second season.

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-25-2016 05:12 AM

no we don't see the King, yes the whole season is about finding the fake (Spoiler Alert, want it?) and yes, definitely needs a second season.

Emma Corrin 05-26-2016 12:25 AM

No don't spoil it!! I'm on episode 10 now!! But omg - seriously. We need a second season. This is so awesome!! I suspect Maura or Chamot personally if it isn't puppy face annoying pants lol Chamot is too blood thirsty! And Maura knew how to set up the barrier and was already at the place - plus she had the key - so she could have slipped in and out with the key. :3

---------- Post added 05-25-2016 at 10:09 PM ----------

Omg.... no way..... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!? Um, we need a second season like YESTERDAY!!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-27-2016 12:07 AM

Saw who the fake was?

Emma Corrin 05-27-2016 03:06 AM

YES!!!!! I mean she was nutso when she "thought Adlet was the 7th" but I never suspected her!! AND THEN TO HAVE ANOTHER 7TH SHOW UP AT THE LAST SECOND WITH THE SAME DAMN SYMBOL IN THE SAME FREAKING PLACE!! I can't. I just can't! I need a second season. STAT!!

Now I'm watching Hanamaru Kindergarten since I binges through Lances N' Masques - it was so good! That needs a second season too - or at least a couple OVAs to finish the story!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-28-2016 12:06 AM

Lances N Masques was indeed an awesome anime and I adored it even if it was silly as all hell.

Emma Corrin 05-28-2016 12:34 AM

It really was lol But it was so good! Definitely needs more development though - there's surely enough material!!! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-28-2016 02:18 AM

Lances N Masques or something else?

Emma Corrin 05-28-2016 06:51 PM

Lances N' Masques - I felt it left off on such a cliffhanger note! I felt there was so much more development and plot left unsaid and it gave such a tease to it - I want to know more!!

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-28-2016 08:02 PM

lol I see.

Emma Corrin 05-29-2016 01:57 AM

Hanamaru Kindergarten is pretty good though - it's about a kindergartener who falls in love with the guy who "hit on her" who ends up being her kindergarten teacher - he literally saw a kindergartener standing on the sidewalk all alone and he stopped to make sure she was okay because she wasn't walking but just standing around - then he saw the mom coming and decided to get to work because he was already late and the mom was right there - she takes it as him hitting on her and decides to marry him - come to find out her mom is his old older classmate who actually married her teacher and got pregnant and dropped out of school to follow him to a new job even though she only had a few months until graduation - so you can see the love story the kindergartener grew up with! XD;

It's a little strange but it's beyond hilarious - and he takes the crush so well! It's really fun to watch :3

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-29-2016 04:35 AM

well alright then.

IndigoKitsune 05-29-2016 02:20 PM

Sailor Moon Crystal Season III

Sailor Moon R

Kagewani: Shou - This is the second season of Kagewani, and over all I think that its very good.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - I am watching this one with a friend, so it might take a while for me to finish it.

Kowabon - So far its ok.

Mayoiga - so far I am not sure what I think, but I am hoping that this anime will be very good and fun to watch.

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-29-2016 05:14 PM

sadly I am not watching any of those. But thanks for letting me know about Kagewani being a second season. My friend was wondering about it.

Emma Corrin 05-31-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoKitsune (Post 1773657180)
Sailor Moon Crystal Season III

Sailor Moon R

Kagewani: Shou - This is the second season of Kagewani, and over all I think that its very good.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - I am watching this one with a friend, so it might take a while for me to finish it.

Kowabon - So far its ok.

Mayoiga - so far I am not sure what I think, but I am hoping that this anime will be very good and fun to watch.

Sailor Moon Crystal 3 is awesome!!
How are you liking Sailor Moon R so far?
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama is super fun - I loved it - you'll have to let me know how you like it! <3

Emma Corrin 06-01-2016 04:22 AM

Hmm - I wonder why they keep changing the opening song's singer in Sailor Moon Crystal. I loved the first singer, cringed at the second singer, and now this 3rd rendition is by a few singers and it's pretty good! I guess 2/3 isn't bad lol I have liked both ending songs though - first one was beautiful and the second one was cute and fun :3

Oh wow... there's a 3rd ending now.... about tuxedo mask... and omg is it HILARIOUS!! I feel like I'm watching a dance ending from Working or the opening of Kugure - it's so corny and cheesy - I just can't lol

Emma Corrin 06-02-2016 06:14 AM

Whoa.... has anyone seen Another? I thought it was similar to 11 Eyes... but this is so much creepier.... I think I made a mistake and jumped into the REAL HORROR section [shock][gonk]

Enzeru 06-04-2016 01:41 AM

Currently watching One Piece and Gintama. I'm reading One Piece and Yona of the Dawn. I'm freaking out pretty hard at the mangas right now.

Emma Corrin 06-04-2016 06:03 AM

Did you know Yona has an anime now too? So good!

Captain Howdy 06-05-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma Corrin (Post 1773658377)
Hmm - I wonder why they keep changing the opening song's singer in Sailor Moon Crystal. I loved the first singer, cringed at the second singer, and now this 3rd rendition is by a few singers and it's pretty good! I guess 2/3 isn't bad lol I have liked both ending songs though - first one was beautiful and the second one was cute and fun :3

Oh wow... there's a 3rd ending now.... about tuxedo mask... and omg is it HILARIOUS!! I feel like I'm watching a dance ending from Working or the opening of Kugure - it's so corny and cheesy - I just can't lol

The second version of the opening was sung by Mitsuko Horie, the woman who voiced Sailor Galaxia in Sailor Stars.

Overall, New Moon ni Koishite isn't a bad song, but just seems to lack enthusiasm to me.

That Tuxedo Kamen ending is all kinds of goofy. :B

Emma Corrin 06-05-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Howdy (Post 1773661705)
The second version of the opening was sung by Mitsuko Horie, the woman who voiced Sailor Galaxia in Sailor Stars.

Overall, New Moon ni Koishite isn't a bad song, but just seems to lack enthusiasm to me.

That Tuxedo Kamen ending is all kinds of goofy. :B

Ohh! I wondered why the voice was familiar - I thought maybe it was someone who sang an old opening or something! :3 I still hated it though - it was so out of tune and just weird lol So glad it's over!

It's definitely a laid back/soft song that tries to be upbeat but I kinda like that about the original - the 3rd version voices fit the tempo a little more though :3

Right?? I laughed through the whole thing lol

Captain Howdy 06-05-2016 11:20 PM

All these songs, New Moon ni Koishite and Moon Pride, etc. It took me a while to get used to all of them. When I first heard they were bringing Sailor Moon back, i'd hoped we'd get like an updated version of Moonlight Densetsu.

Eternal Eternity, the Uranus and Neptune ending, is the only one I liked outright. That whole thing reminded me of Utena, if you've ever seen that. [lol]

Emma Corrin 06-05-2016 11:46 PM

Me too!! But they seem to forget that classic ever existed, even though it was a staple melody throughout the series!! :(

I haven't seen it but I have heard of it - it's on my list that bought watch! Which is seriously long mind you xD;

I really loved that one too though the most out of Season 3's songs - I also thought Chibi-usa's song was cute too - I don't understand why we have so many though lol Especially when Op 2 and End 3 are so horrible!! I cringe and fast forward every time lol