Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Callincone 12-25-2010 08:10 AM

What Anime are you watching now?

What series are you currently watching.

I am watching Dance in the Vampire Bund
No spoilers please I'm only on the 4th eppisode

Sakiko123 12-26-2010 07:14 AM

I just finished watching Yumeiro Patissiere Professional and hoping for a third season. Now I'm thinking I'll watch Kazekami Kaito Jeanne to pass the time away till then.

Leerah 12-26-2010 09:10 AM

I've been trying to keep up with anime lately, or at least watch the ones that I should've watched before but couldn't find the time for.
I just finished Soul Eater, FLCL, Black Butler, Durarara!!, and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Now I'm onto watching Code Geass, and I'm liking it so far~ :3

prince zebra 12-27-2010 01:54 AM

I recently just finished the whole Clannad series (kinda behind on watching it) made me really really sad (i cried alot)
I don't cry much over shows
but i do in real life...

Codette 12-27-2010 06:52 PM

I'm so ashamed. I'm currantly watching Shugo Chara!....
I describe it as vomit inducing cuteness, but I can't stop watching it!

I even cried when -->Spoiler--> 2 of the 5 main characters left

It's addicting and adorable!

Sho-Shonojo 12-28-2010 09:39 PM

I just finished watching Nerima Daikon Brothers. It was a totally inappropriate musical of an anime. lol. Very funny though.

Now to pick back up on Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Leerah 12-29-2010 01:36 AM

@Syra
My friend bought the manga, and I started reading it, I think I'm up to book...5? Haha, I don't really like it much, I just think it's cute. I might look into the anime if it looks alright.

Mimshi 12-29-2010 04:02 AM

Kuroshitsuji! I've been watching it whenever I have time and I'm in love.

Codette 12-29-2010 02:12 PM

Leerah:
I haven't read the manga, only watching the anime. The anime is cutesy and colourful... I think the reason I like it is because compared to most animes like it, Shugo Chara characters actually have realistic issues and personalities for their ages.

Also major crush on Ikuto *blush*

Lightest_Africa 12-30-2010 12:54 AM

Never heard of Shugo Chara so I just looked it up and Yikes! Talk about a cuteness overload.
And I thought Tokyo Mew Mew was bad XD

Oh and I just started watching Naruto. It has my two fave things: Ninjas and underaged kids with weapons.

omglol 12-30-2010 05:40 AM

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Nothing special ^^

Marlene Star-Blossom 12-30-2010 06:45 AM

Well, I am currently watching Grandchild of Nurarihyon/Nurarihyon no Mago which ever way you call it, Fairy Tail and kyo kara maoh. Yeah I watch anything that peaks>? my interest.

Leerah 12-30-2010 10:37 AM

@Syraannabelle
Yeah! I liked that in the manga, while it was extremely cute that wasn't the ONLY aspect of it, and I remember Ikuto <3 He's my favorite character and he's just <33

@omglol
I loved Brotherhood ;w; <33

Cranky Toast 12-30-2010 09:14 PM

I'm watching The World God Only Knows. It's really great. xD
I'm planning on watching Soul Eater too. I'm reading the manga right now. It's so good... C:
And I got a bunch of anime for Christmas, so I'm going to be busy.

EmptyMind 12-31-2010 06:15 AM

I'm watching Card Captor Sakura! ^__^

Demoncat 01-01-2011 08:12 PM

I've been rewatching...
-Axis Powers Hetalia http://thenullset.files.wordpress.co...eekly00870.jpg
-Mononoke http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20...nonoke0703.jpg
-Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/IcNK6HEh78o/0.jpg
( well acuatally re-reading, I don't like the anime for MTNN, they messed up the story. :/ )

takohako 01-02-2011 10:06 AM

Some of the currently airing series, I need to catch up on Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge, Shiki, Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto, Bakuman... At least I've finished Kuragehime yesterday.

I'm also watching Princess Tutu. It's cute but a little weird...

the antitwite 01-03-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightest_Africa (Post 1768880500)
Oh and I just started watching Naruto. It has my two fave things: Ninjas and underaged kids with weapons.

That made me laugh so hard, very good line :D

Im addicted to romantic comedies. Ive just gotten into lucky star, which is more of a comedy, and is FANTASTIC. As well as Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, which is absolutely hilarious for so many reasons, as well as exciting and a little feel good

Hikari Amarante 01-04-2011 01:51 AM

Clannad
and
Black Cat :yumeh1:
again :XD

angelbabe1 01-05-2011 01:22 AM

I is watching this weird twisted anime called Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.
lol its so weird and yet kinda adicting =/ I got my bf into as well XD haha, so proud :') XD!

Leerah 01-05-2011 09:58 AM

I finished Code Geass, and really liked it! xD

Now I'm trying to watch Ergo Proxy, but I was pretty bored the first like 12 episodes :/ And I really feel like I'm putting myself through torture to watch it all Dx
Now that it's finally interesting I can't get into it because of how bored I was for like the first half.

takohako 01-05-2011 08:42 PM

Ergo Proxy? I only understood the series after reading the spoiler leaflet that was included with the dvd set, the publishers thought that nobody would get the series anyway, so a nice explanation of WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED is needed. I really appreciated that.

By the way, you haven't seen the TV show episode yet, have you? It left me practically like this -> O_____O

Leerah 01-08-2011 03:51 AM

I saw that episode, it was episode...15 I think

Ugh, I got to episode 18, and I've just kinda given up, I'm kinda lost, and I'm still bored with it even though it is interesting now Dx
I'm just gonna read some summaries or the episodes or something because I don't think I can manage to make myself watch the rest of the episodes, even if it's only 5 left. Dx

takohako 01-08-2011 12:05 PM

The last.. two episodes, I think, are pretty epic, with the level of WTF from the viewer's side rising to over nine thousand.

Catching up with Bakuman right now, but I think I've fallen out of my anime watching habits D:

hilldill 01-08-2011 09:36 PM

Toradora and Fruits Basket. Also watching Eureka 7.