Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

PapillonCameo 08-05-2015 01:05 AM

What's Monster Musume ?

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 01:10 AM

Monster Girls living in the real world and with humans iirc.

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal (Post 1773414551)
Yes, CCS is a pretty good anime, as was KlK. I also loved Code Lyoko (admittedly has "A World without Danger" on my Ipod *nods*) Code Lyoko, Ronin Warriors, Card Captor Sakura, Thundercats...ah, nostalgia...

Also when it comes to Pretty Little Liars, while I do not watch it, I know your pain Emma-chan! (I also need to catch up on Monster Musume...)

KIK? I'm blanking on that one!

Haha! Don't worry - I have music from that anime on my computer somewhere too lol!

IT'S TORTUREEEE! -clings- Next week is the season finale!! [cry]

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapillonCameo (Post 1773414556)
What's Monster Musume ?

Pretty much what Phoenix said - it's has a bit of an ecchi feel to it and there's a new character introduced every episode - it's really entertaining though lol!

PapillonCameo 08-05-2015 01:35 AM

Might give it a try if I can find it

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 01:38 AM

alright. Also KlK is the abbreviation for Kill la Kill.

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 01:51 AM

Ohhhh! I thought that was KIK not KLK haha I blame my phone text - I gotcha now though [yes]

Papi - it's on Crunchyroll I know that - I think only the latest episode is for members but the rest is free - not 100% sure though but I think that's how it works for the simulcasts right now [yes]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 01:56 AM

there's also a few other websites that have the whole series (that's out so far) that might be helpful.

PapillonCameo 08-05-2015 02:06 AM

I haven't been on crunchyroll for a while.

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 02:07 AM

I stole my brother's account and basically took it over lol Same with his Hulu - the only account I have that's actually mine is Netflix lmao! He totally doesn't care though which is nice [yes]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 02:10 AM

lol nice

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 02:18 AM

It works for me haha! With the amount that I watch them compared with the amount he watches them, I make the subscriptions worth it so when you think about it, I'm actually doing him a favor! ;D

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 02:30 AM

right.

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 03:04 AM

It sounds better that way I tell you!! [illgetu]

Anywhoo! Because my TV was stupid and didn't record Tyrant at the right time I was able to watch PLL - oh my goodness I can't wait for next week. Legit dying.

Now back to stupid subs for Ranma! On 135 and 138 is the last sub I have to watch, so almost there!! [headdesk]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 03:05 AM

lol gl! I'm just training my Saber in Fate/Extra

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 03:07 AM

It's definitely a pain - I've had to watch in subs since like, 127 or something like that. If they were on time I wouldn't be so annoyed - but they're so delayed it's ridiculous lol

Fate/Extra? Is that an online game?

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 03:48 AM

Fate/Extra is a game for the PSP. It's a spin off of the anime Fate/Stay Night (which I absolutely love) and about the delayed subs...I know your pain. *nods*

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 04:20 AM

Ohh gotcha - that one is still on my watch list [yes]

I gave up again! I'm now watching the Rabbit House cafe one lol This is what happened before too and it led me to avoiding it for weeks [cry] I'll finish tomorrow for sure - once I can get to dubs it'll be smooth sailing lol!
I have to stay up for another 2 1/2 hours though so I'm switching to what won't give me a headache and piss me off ;)

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 04:51 AM

alright.

Also in the Fate series:

Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (Movie)
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (TV)
Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel (Movie) (later 2015 supposedly)

and good luck finishing the series!

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 05:04 AM

Ahhh! They're making moreeee? Jeez. I'm never going to catch up lol I guess I have a lot to look forward to though.

Thanks! I really need it lol Hulu's taking away dubs and leaving subs for the last season in 3 days now. It's ridiculous. :(

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 05:19 AM

I see.

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 05:31 AM

Yup! Now if only 3am would get here, I'd be all set lol I'm starting to fall asleep! It'd also be nice if Hulu had a set schedule with Junjou Romantica - they're airing the new episodes randomly instead of on a set schedule like Crunchyroll. :(

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 05:51 AM

not cool...

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 06:45 AM

Right? Between that and Ranma I'm just annoyed with Hulu tonight xD;

BUT! I can now go to sleep so yayyy! I was able to pre-order the Limited Edition Jasmine doll without a hitch! I love when it goes smoothly like that! Now I just have to wait for September when the Designer collection comes out and then I'll be all set with pre-orders!! Until October when I have to actually fight it out for the "surprise" releases, which are most likely Slave Jasmine and Aladdin [yes] I'm also pulling for a Jafar since they seem to be "surprise releasing" villains, and we've seen a head sculpt in a previous video that also showed Maleficent and Ursula, and both showed up! :D

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-05-2015 02:10 PM

Huh?

Emma Corrin 08-05-2015 05:08 PM

[headdesk] Ehhhh I forgot I'm probably talking to people who don't have a clue about my obsession. Lmao My badddddd! It was 3am and I was happy lol I'll explain now!! ;)

Okay - so first I'm a total Disney freak - like, to the extreme. They have a limited edition line (well, more like 5 or something but yeah) of dolls - some are only 100 worldwide, some 1500, some 6000, etc. They come in Designer or 17" and range in characters from Woody & Buzz and Sgt. Calhoun to Mother Gothel and Maleficent to Merida and Rapunzel - there's over 40 dolls I think last I counted - and because I'm on the east coast, I have to wait until 3am for all new releases because all new releases are at 12am PST and my nearest store isn't close at all so it's not logical to drive there to be there before the mall opens to wait in line - too much of a hassle lol

The video I was referring to was from D23 Expo 2013 I believe - and it went behind the scenes at the artist tables and showcased were the dolls I mentioned - there was also a Jafar head sculpt so I'm banking on that being one of the "surprise" releases - and I put that in quotes because they're always announced ahead of time through "leaks" so we all know they're coming lol

If that still doesn't make sense let me know lol! And here's the link for Jasmine so you can see what I mean :3

Limited Edition Jasmine Doll - 17'' - Pre-Order | Dolls | Disney Store

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 01:32 PM ----------

Yayyyy! Maybe today is my lucky day! Junjou Romantica is finally aired!! :D