Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Menewsha Promotion (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Got a Mene-fied Facebook? Let me make your profile pic! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195010)

Keyori 03-13-2012 04:33 AM

Got a Mene-fied Facebook? Let me make your profile pic!

What's this all about, then?
I got this idea when making my Menewshan Facebook account. I tried to upload a photo to use as my profile pic--one of my favorite saved avatars--but Facebook told me it was too small! Luckily I've had some avatar art done already, so I was able to substitute.

My offer is to give users avatar art to use for Facebook profile pictures if they want to make a Menewshan account. You can use it as a place holder until you get a piece done by someone who is actually skilled xD

My art will be chibi-style in simple colors.

Sample:
http://i.imgur.com/699Px.png

So how much does it cost?
It's up to you! You can pay as much or as little as you feel like--which means free! All I ask is that you keep me company :)

What's the catch?
Only one per user, at least for now.
I won't do a lot of clutter/complicated avatars. No backgrounds either. If you're curious about what I might cut out, or there's something you HAVE to have, feel free to ask!

Ordering
Just post which avatar you'd like me to make and if you have a preference for posing (running, jumping, sleeping, eating, flying, etc)

Slots:
1. Ilonka
2. Shadami

Completed
Ivvy
Liztress

Ivvy 03-13-2012 05:44 AM

I would love one! My current avi I wont be changing it till after st patricks day. :)

I would love to be holding a cupcake .... just my simple dress and headband is all I really need other than that. :) I would love to use this to menefie my facebook. :)

Shadami 03-13-2012 07:56 AM

Love the idea, but currently participating in the Baby Yan March Madness month :D

llonka 03-13-2012 12:24 PM

Great idea! I think i'll want one too... let me come up with a different outfit though, haha.

Keyori 03-13-2012 03:52 PM

Working on Ivvy's right now. I tried to do the llama alpaca too but I just keep failing miserably. I can't make it look cute enough! It just looks like a deranged, spotless giraffe. xD

----------

Done!

http://i.imgur.com/CjGt4.png

Let me know if there's anything you'd like for me to change :)

Liztress 03-13-2012 06:54 PM

Could I ask for a profile pic, Keyori?

Keyori 03-13-2012 07:32 PM

You sure can! :D

RoadToGallifrey 03-13-2012 07:38 PM

I don't have a Mene Facebook. :cry:

Keyori 03-13-2012 07:43 PM

You can always make one :D

RoadToGallifrey 03-13-2012 07:45 PM

Seems a lot like hard work. /lazy

I love your art though. C: I'll probably just lurk to see who all has made menebooks.

Keyori 03-13-2012 07:53 PM

Hah, it totally was... I almost gave up halfway through trying to verify that I was a real person >3>;;

Thanks! I really should start on Liz's... but I was playing Skyward Sword and it was fun! At least until I got to the final boss battle. Well really I'm not even THERE yet, I'm trying to get TO it and it's such a pain... my wrist literally started to hurt from swinging the wiimote around willy-nilly.

Ivvy 03-13-2012 07:55 PM

Ohh its so cute thank you so very much. :)

Keyori 03-13-2012 07:56 PM

Yay I'm glad you like it! :D

RoadToGallifrey 03-13-2012 07:59 PM

Facebook annoys me enough on my actual one, let alone trying to make a new one. xD I remember I had to verify who I was when I logged in at college one day, that was so annoying. D; They had me look at all these tagged photos and say who they were, I had to go through about thirty. >.>

The wii really tires me out haha. I hurt my arm the other day, but I think I fell. xD

Keyori 03-13-2012 08:09 PM

You mean you don't remember falling? xD

Hubby and I both woke up sore and we slept terribly. We must have had a boxing match in our sleep or something because both of us were sore in our upper arms and legs.

Sometimes I just wish I could watch myself sleep. I want to know when I steal blanket because I never remember doing it.

RoadToGallifrey 03-13-2012 08:13 PM

Nope. xD I either fell or someone lamped me one haha.

I wriggle so much in my sleep, it would be really interesting to watch. xD I pushed the ex out of bed before, so I'm a space and a blanket hog haha.

Keyori 03-13-2012 08:15 PM

My husband is DEFINITELY a space hog. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed, and then sprawl out as wide as he can.

I know I toss and turn a lot though. I flip over at least three or four times a night.

I'd like to know if I have sleep apnea though. I rarely ever feel "rested" when I wake up. Doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or 13. Blah.

hummy 03-13-2012 08:28 PM

just stopping by to let you know,

you make very cute avatar art!

Keyori 03-13-2012 08:31 PM

Thanks! You can hang out if you want ;D

RoadToGallifrey 03-13-2012 10:36 PM

Is sleep apnoea not when your heart stops beating while you're sleeping? If you're constantly tired it could be a symptom of anaemia. C:

lunanuova 03-13-2012 11:50 PM

Your chibi's are soo pretty, Keyori!

Keyori 03-14-2012 12:19 AM

Thanks luna!

Charmless: no, it's when your body forgets to breathe. Most people will wake up and start breathing again, but for some people it can be fatal. That's really rare though.

Shadami 03-14-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyori (Post 1770526420)
Hah, it totally was... I almost gave up halfway through trying to verify that I was a real person >3>;;

Thanks! I really should start on Liz's... but I was playing Skyward Sword and it was fun! At least until I got to the final boss battle. Well really I'm not even THERE yet, I'm trying to get TO it and it's such a pain... my wrist literally started to hurt from swinging the wiimote around willy-nilly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyori (Post 1770526445)
You mean you don't remember falling? xD

Hubby and I both woke up sore and we slept terribly. We must have had a boxing match in our sleep or something because both of us were sore in our upper arms and legs.

Sometimes I just wish I could watch myself sleep. I want to know when I steal blanket because I never remember doing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyori (Post 1770526456)
My husband is DEFINITELY a space hog. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed, and then sprawl out as wide as he can.

I know I toss and turn a lot though. I flip over at least three or four times a night.

I'd like to know if I have sleep apnea though. I rarely ever feel "rested" when I wake up. Doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or 13. Blah.

HAHAHAHAHA
you sound like me and my husband SO MUCH.
He's on the last boss battle as well. He's also a space hog claiming the center of the bed (we sleep on a twin to!!! so its more obnoxious) and one of us always steals ALL the blankets in the night.

I've always wanted to set up a video camera just to find out what happens during the night. I mean.. i turn my alarm off in my sleep so often. Sometimes when its all the way across the room around piles of stuff. How do I do it!!! It'd be interesting to find out.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmless (Post 1770526675)
Is sleep apnoea not when your heart stops beating while you're sleeping? If you're constantly tired it could be a symptom of anaemia. C:

sleep apnea is when you have trouble breathing in your sleep. sometimes its your tongue blocking the passage, or stuff getting in your throat to much from allergies.

Keyori 03-14-2012 01:01 AM

Liztress is done!

http://i.imgur.com/3Szm9.png

Liztress 03-14-2012 01:17 AM

So cute!! Thank you! ♥