Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

shinigamikarasu 05-27-2011 09:15 PM

I'm watching Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Durarara!, and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. I'll probably start Ao no Exorcist and Bakemonogatari after I make more progress with those.

Mew8MyTofu 05-27-2011 10:26 PM

Just started Part 4 of Soul Eater. I've been watching it on Netflix with my BF.

CherryBunnies 05-29-2011 01:38 AM

I started watching Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z about a week ago. I haven't watched past episode 4 though because I haven't had that much time lately. It's been good so far though.

I'm also watching Kekkaishi and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Adult Swim every Saturday.

Phoenix of the Immortal 05-29-2011 04:04 AM

...I'm not sure if I should pity you or not for watching Powerpuff Girls Z, but this is just my opinion, ignore me if you want.

HarukiAi 05-30-2011 06:03 AM

I'm currently watching Strawberry Panic and Spice and Wolf :]

Kamarie~Logos 05-30-2011 06:20 AM

Has anyone else here seen Honey and Clover? I thought it was a sweet show, but really sad at the same time.

CuteKitten1211 05-30-2011 01:15 PM

Recently I've been on a Saiyuki kick. I've watched the anime up until about half of the first season before life came crashing down on me and took away all my free time. :XD But since I've got much more time than I've had in a very long while, it's been creeping back into my mind. Maybe this time I'll get to finish watching it!

say-i-love-you 06-02-2011 06:57 PM

I've watched Deathnote and now I'm watching Ao no Exorcist and Bleach :yes:

Phoenix of the Immortal 06-03-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamarie~Logos (Post 1769480773)
Has anyone else here seen Honey and Clover? I thought it was a sweet show, but really sad at the same time.

I started watching it, but for some reason I stopped...and I don't remember why exactly I did so in the first place.

Cat13 06-03-2011 10:08 PM

Due to my habit of getting distracted, I have quite a few animes I still need to finish. Those are Hetalia Axis Powers, School Rumble, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club, and Elfin Lied (Kind of abandoned that one)

*sighs* I really need to stay focused...

Sho-Shonojo 06-07-2011 04:27 PM

I just finished watching Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (or, My Sister Can't Be This Cute) and Wandering Son. Right now I'm watching Go Sick and am about to start Ao No Exorcist. :)

Riley_Dragonseeker 06-09-2011 04:25 AM

I'm currently watching:

.hack//SIGN, Pumpkin Scissors, Shaman King, Sailor moon. It actually depends on what Im in the mood for.

Bippy 06-13-2011 05:04 AM

I'm currently watching Nichijou TV, Hanasaku Iroha, and Stein's Gate. I just finished watching Tatami Galaxy this afternoon!

Idiot Savant 06-19-2011 11:35 PM

Watching Kuroshitsuji because people can't seem to stop talking about it. As well as Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Gosick, and Ao no Exorcist. The first three are rather decent but I plan on taking my time finishing them. Ao no Exorcist is what I am actually watching as it seems to have caught my interest even if I don't really find it all that amazing. :yes:

SilverSnake 06-20-2011 10:15 PM

I'm currently watching Magikano, due I've lost the bet and in August will have to cosplay Ayumi Mamiya... It took me a lot of efforts to make myself go and watch this anime. Though I handled only two episodes for now, and my brains are so running out. T.T

Phoenix of the Immortal 06-20-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSnake (Post 1769537615)
I'm currently watching Magikano, due I've lost the bet and in August will have to cosplay Ayumi Mamiya... It took me a lot of efforts to make myself go and watch this anime. Though I handled only two episodes for now, and my brains are so running out. T.T

I feel sorry for you, for having to go through with that. Even though I haven't seen the series, you make it sound like a bad thing. However, I've hoped you learn not to place cosplay bets.

SilverSnake 06-20-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal (Post 1769537645)
I feel sorry for you, for having to go through with that. Even though I haven't seen the series, you make it sound like a bad thing. However, I've hoped you learn not to place cosplay bets.

Not that it's really really bad.. It's just.. Too silly for me. A lot of panty shots, harem and magic. Silly guy needs to get seduced by some teenage witch, otherwise she won't get her magic powers back. As I said... Damn pathetic, fan service, flat humour and a lot of 'ero stuff'. -.-

Phoenix of the Immortal 06-21-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSnake (Post 1769537682)
Not that it's really really bad.. It's just.. Too silly for me. A lot of panty shots, harem and magic. Silly guy needs to get seduced by some teenage witch, otherwise she won't get her magic powers back. As I said... Damn pathetic, fan service, flat humour and a lot of 'ero stuff'. -.-

Sounds a lot like Maburaho to me, only a little in reverse.

xXastraXx 06-23-2011 01:31 AM

I just finished watching hakuouki shinsengumi XD Right now I don't really have an anime that I'm watching....

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa 06-23-2011 03:40 AM

Just started watching "Starry Sky."

Mystic 06-23-2011 06:17 PM

I started watching Strawberry Panic but stopped. I may watch it again but for some reason it really did not grab my interest right away.

Kamarie~Logos 06-23-2011 10:13 PM

I am now watching Rozen Maiden, DragonBall Z Kai, and Angel Beats.

CADFND 06-24-2011 03:48 AM

I am currently watching/reading D.Gray-Man. *swoons* I don't think I've ever been more in love with an anime/manga. Or the characters. Dang, I love the characters. And the story. It makes me so happy, yet it's so frigging dark~. It's the main character, I bet. XD He's got a smile that could melt the heart of any girl. I won't say much more so that way I give out no spoilers. XD

Akabane 06-25-2011 02:17 AM

I'm currently in the middle of watchin RomeoxJuliet. It's soo cute! It's also a manga, but the anime is so much cuter. And it's available on YouTube in High Quality for those of you who are interested. <3

Draciolus 06-27-2011 06:11 AM

Im currently watching Tears to Tiara. Only watched up to episode 12 so far, and its a pretty good anime.