Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Avatar Above You - feedback in game form! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=245)
-   -   What role would the avatar above you play in a video game? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162972)

White Squirrel Girl 06-18-2010 04:14 PM

What role would the avatar above you play in a video game?

Well it's as simple as that. What role would they play? Would they play multiple roles? Why did you pick that role?

EDIT by Sizzla: One-word posts are considered spam on Menewsha. You MUST post more than one word when you reply!

Sizzla 06-21-2010 02:49 PM

I just added a little reminder for those who decide to participate. One-word posts will NOT be allowed, so please post more than just the role your avatar would play.

Please add WHY you chose what you did. Thank you.

My avatar would likely be a bard, based on today's outfit. :) Maybe a dancer... She just doesn't look like she could take on a fight at all, and she doesn't look magical either. Just fancy. XP

Codette 06-24-2010 04:26 PM

*giggles* I could see Sizzla's avi as a bar wench ^.-

bloodstainedwings 06-24-2010 05:14 PM

i think you would be the dark sorcerer that we have to face in the end of final fantasy but your only the first stage of many, where your attacks are still based in the elements and your right now casting blizzarga on us. lol

The Enchanted Tiara 06-24-2010 06:22 PM

You would be in a super hero video game. Your character would be one of those super hero's that can control the elements such as lightning and ice which are both in your avatar.

Imagination 06-24-2010 06:28 PM

Black Mage. Something like the role Vivi played in Final Fantasy 9. Not sure where he came from or what his purpose in life is. Wondering if he'll one day expire like the others that exist/that were made before him.

Chickie Nuggs 06-24-2010 09:14 PM

Lol you should edit your post, Imagination. The rule of game is to go by the avatar above. :lol:

I CAN totally picture you being a black mage like Vivi, though.

Lathrine 06-25-2010 01:38 AM

A pop singer! :eager: Like that one chick in Ratchet and Clank. c:
Or a white mage. o: One of those two.

Wings of Writing 06-25-2010 04:14 AM

I think mine would be something like a boss or something, at a dark circus. She looks kinda evil, ne?

Aetera 06-25-2010 04:40 AM

Wow. A lot of people didn't read the title and are writing about their own avatars, huh? xD

I think that your avatar seems more like a trickster than a main boss. Maybe she works for the main villain, and is a reoccurring mini-boss fight for the main characters, constantly trying to foil their plans?

Chickie Nuggs 06-25-2010 04:43 AM

Yeah, I noticed that! xD

You look like you would fit the role of an evil sorceress. I'm currently replaying FF8 and your avi reminds me of the sorceress, Edea. :O

Carbonated Cheesepuffs 06-25-2010 04:43 AM

You look a lot like one of those pain in the arse bosses before the final boss, working as a top minion or is the fancy of the main evil dude. Yup.

Soda 06-25-2010 06:09 AM

You kinda remind me of a random npc female knight you'd talk to and says she "protects her queen at all costs" all seven times.

Hopefully I'm not the only person who talks to the same npc's over and over in case there's a changed dialog every visit to the castle. :)

Aetera 06-25-2010 10:06 AM

You look like you'd be the guard of a Halloween-styled town. You'd be one of the elite soldier guards of the castle. And just because of what you posted, the first ten times that the player-character talked to you, you'd say the usual, "Welcome to the castle! Mind yourself, and enjoy your stay." But if the main character talked to you enough, you'd start saying unique dialogue lines like, "Don't you have anything better to do than talk to me?" Or, "Please leave me alone. I'm on duty." And eventually you'd get angry and whack the player with your staff, reducing their HP to a single hit point. xD

Rylynne 06-25-2010 11:57 AM

Aetera I think would be the aloof second daughter of a wealthy kingdom. Because her father was too busy running the country as his coping mechanism for the loss of his wife, Aetera was raised by maids who cared more about what her father thought of them than actually raising her to be more kind and loving. As a result, it's hard for this princess to open up to others, and can often seem cold-hearted to any adventurer who comes to the castle in need of aid. ^^;;

The Enchanted Tiara 06-25-2010 05:40 PM

The great goddess who choses the heroes of the game and gives them special powers to complete the mission she needs them to.

Lilith W 06-25-2010 06:21 PM

I see a healer elf character. Unlike a normal healer she also seconds as a bard.

Aetera 06-27-2010 01:44 AM

I can see you as the leader of an underground, rebel group opposed to the main evil organization/corporation that is destroying the environment, and eventually killing the planet, with it's evil ways. She likes animals and plants far more than she likes people, and uses her ninja-like skills to protect them from the evil corporation's destruction in any way possible.

Wings of Writing 06-27-2010 01:56 AM

She's the cool person that the protagonist fights mid-game thinking they are evil, or they at least have different missions, but the two end up working together by the end of the game. perhaps develop a love story ^-^

Kifflemonster 06-27-2010 02:55 AM

The badass princess that is saved in the beginning with her talking pet. Towards the end she happens to kick butt and take names just in the nick of time to save the main hero/heroine from certain destruction. This would probably happen in a Victorian/Steampunk-esque RPG.

Aetera 06-27-2010 03:27 AM

I can see you as the helpful, good witch that leads the protagonist through the beginning tutorial. You'd also be the first quest-giver, and you'd be the one in the menu screen that gives descriptions of different items, quests, and such.

zeapear 06-27-2010 06:57 AM

I can easily see your avatar as being the sarcastic and outcast party member that disappears during the tutorial, per-say... The main characters best childhood friend that later comes back as an evil zombie priestess and the main character has to choose between joining the zombies and his/her best friend or fighting them to the death xD

bloodstainedwings 06-27-2010 02:29 PM

your the main characters in an adventure game! you are travelling in search of a cure for your younger sister so that she doesnt die, but then somehow ends up saving the world in the process!

Wings of Writing 06-27-2010 07:44 PM

if it was a final fantasy type game she'd be like the Cid of the game. The slightly eccentric knowledgeable techy for sure

Iltu 06-28-2010 12:48 AM

The woman you go to to buy potions from when you know you're going to have to fight a boss battle- she has a beastie to rip your hands off if you try to steal her goods, so don't try it! Her prices are better than the other potion sellers, but she seems a little wicked... Turns out, she and her beastie are working for the bad guys and you have a surprise battle against them at some point during the game!