Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fan Based (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Hana Tsuki role play. Please join! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72681)

Ai-Chan 10-16-2007 03:56 AM

Hana Tsuki role play. Please join!

Here's the back round on this roleplay.
Rules: 1) Each person can have 3 Major attacks and two minor ones.
2) Each player must stick to the plot.(though you can stray a litle bit.)
3) NO KILLING OTHERS WITHOUT BOTH OF OUR PERMISSION! IF YOU WANT TO DIE OR KILL SOMEONE ELSE IM ME AND THAT PERSON FIRST. WE WILL CONVERSE TEN GET BACK TO YOU!
4) Info is required!(example will follow!)
5) Plese try to keep this pg-13. we don't want any trouble.
6) I will give you power levels based on info given
7) The more you post, the more your power will increase.

The story is set in midevil dimentions after two teens are Sent to a different dimention. As they try to find their way home, They encounter several new friends and many new enemies. This si a story about their adventures.

People needed:
medium Roles:
villian 1
villian 2
villian 3
villian 4

small roles:
people in towns

Major roles:
Friends(up to 15 friends. more if we don't see them as much)
Ultimate Villian.

NEW ROLES WILL OPEN AS THE STORY PROGRESSES!

Description:
Name: Tsunami Kikioami
Skill: Archery
Element: Water, Air, And fire.
Hair: Grey; waist length
Eyes: crystal blue
skill level: 2 1/2

Ai-Chan 10-16-2007 04:07 AM

I will also be playing 1 extra player.
Name: Kumo Ayogi
skill:sword fighting.
element: ice, earth, lightning.
hair: emoish. Black
eyes: blue
skill level: 2 1/2

I will share this role with my friend loll!pop.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-16-2007 04:49 AM

Name: Dekai Tylendel
Skill: Hand to Hand combat, swimming, sleath, mountain climbing, has some knowledge in archery, knife throwing
Element: Water, Air, and Wood
Hair: waist lenght dark brown hair
Eyes: silver
Appearance: Her appearance is as in my signature.
skill level: 2 ((unless the Ai-Chan says differently))

Ai-Chan 10-16-2007 04:50 AM

(tsunami) "Hey! Where are we? What happened to japan?" She said as she looked around at the baren land scape. There were no living trees in the area. Only the remains of what must have been a forest at one time. She looks hopelessly at kumo who is still laying unconcious on the ground, his school uniform was now worn out and dirty. Just as Tsunami's was.
" Kumo? Kumo? Are you okay? Wake up! You're scarring me!" Tsunami shook him desprately, hoping he would be okay. She watched him for a minute.
he didn't respond so she tried again.
" Kumo! WAKE UP! IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Suddenly, She found herself screaming. Kumo stirred a little.

(kumo) " MMM"NH, Huh? Tsunami? Why are you grying? Whats going on? Where are we? The last thing I remember was picking up that wierd flower then that flash of light. What do we do now? How do we get home?" Kumo groaned in pain his entire back hurt. He had landed on it hard when they landed.

(Tsunami) Berfore she realized what she was doing, She jumped on kumo.
" Thank god" she sobbed. " Thank god you're okay! I- I thought-!" She sobbed harder.

(kumo) He sits there stunned for just a moment. Then he realizes what was going on. He must have blacked out and she got the wrong idea. " Tsunami, I'm okay! I'm fine! See?" He tried to show her, but she wouldn't let go of his neck. 'Well, he thought. I guess i'll have to act normal to show her that i'm okay. " AWWWWWW! Tsunami! I didn't know that you cared so much! DO you LOVE me?!" He joked with her.

(tsunami)She jumps off realizing that he is okay. "uh- no - i uh... I, Was just worried that you might be dead. If you were then your family would kill me for it! So I had to make sure that you were okay!"She lied. " Well, in any case, don't you think that we should try to find a way to get home! We won't figure it out jst sitting here! C'mon. Lets get going! This place gives me the creeps!" Kumo noded as tsunami helped him up. together they headed into the deep depths of the dead froest of trees.

Ai-Chan 10-16-2007 04:55 AM

(tsunami) "Hey! Where are we? What happened to japan?" She said as she looked around at the baren land scape. There were no living trees in the area. Only the remains of what must have been a forest at one time. She looks hopelessly at kumo who is still laying unconcious on the ground, his school uniform was now worn out and dirty. Just as Tsunami's was.
" Kumo? Kumo? Are you okay? Wake up! You're scarring me!" Tsunami shook him desprately, hoping he would be okay. She watched him for a minute.
he didn't respond so she tried again.
" Kumo! WAKE UP! IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Suddenly, She found herself screaming. Kumo stirred a little.

(kumo) " MMM"NH, Huh? Tsunami? Why are you grying? Whats going on? Where are we? The last thing I remember was picking up that wierd flower then that flash of light. What do we do now? How do we get home?" Kumo groaned in pain his entire back hurt. He had landed on it hard when they landed.

(Tsunami) Berfore she realized what she was doing, She jumped on kumo.
" Thank god" she sobbed. " Thank god you're okay! I- I thought-!" She sobbed harder.

(kumo) He sits there stunned for just a moment. Then he realizes what was going on. He must have blacked out and she got the wrong idea. " Tsunami, I'm okay! I'm fine! See?" He tried to show her, but she wouldn't let go of his neck. 'Well, he thought. I guess i'll have to act normal to show her that i'm okay. " AWWWWWW! Tsunami! I didn't know that you cared so much! DO you LOVE me?!" He joked with her.

(tsunami)She jumps off realizing that he is okay. "uh- no - i uh... I, Was just worried that you might be dead. If you were then your family would kill me for it! So I had to make sure that you were okay!"She lied. " Well, in any case, don't you think that we should try to find a way to get home! We won't figure it out jst sitting here! C'mon. Lets get going! This place gives me the creeps!" Kumo noded as tsunami helped him up. together they headed into the deep depths of the dead froest of trees.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-16-2007 05:30 AM

(Dekai) "Ughhh...What? Where am I?" Dekai looked around, only finding the area void of life. 'What happened to this place? There isn't even a bird in the sky,' she thought. Standing up, Dekai brushed off the dust from her school uniform, and picked up her backpack. Dekai surveyed the area, but didn't see anything, not a person, or town, or a creature in sight. Closing her eyes, Dekai breathed deeply, and said to herself, "Well, let's see if we can't find some answers, cause this is Tokyo anymore." Dekai started to walk through the woods towards what looked like the west horizon.

Ai-Chan 10-16-2007 07:49 PM

(Tsumani)Looks around and sees a girl dressed similarly to her self. She starts to run over to her."Hey! Hey are you form around ere?! Can you help us?" She yells.
Kumo runs after her, hopimg she will stop.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-16-2007 08:02 PM

(Dekai) Hearing shouting, Dekai turned her head and seeing a girl and a guy running towards her, dressed in school uniforms. She eyes them as they continue to run up to her. "No, I'm not from around here," Dekai said. "This place just seems to be too void of life for my tastes."

Finding what looked like a still standing dead tree, Dekai dropped her bag, and leaned her back against the tree, crossing her arms as she did.

"You two don't look like you're from around here either," she said.

Takuto 10-16-2007 08:05 PM

Description:
Name: Takuto Enzei
Skill: Alchemy
Element: Water
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Hazel
skill level: 2

Takuto 10-16-2007 08:08 PM

(Takuto) He is hanging from a tree. Listening, quietly. His Alchemy book slips off his hand and falls to the ground. He immediately goes down to reach for it. He is encountered with some new strangers.

"Who are you guys? I've never seen you guys before!" Takuto screamed, bewildered. He feels invaded. He is staring at the girls, waiting for a reply.

Ai-Chan 10-19-2007 03:40 AM

(kumo) " Hey! What right do you have to talk to us like that? It's not like we want to be around here! We just don't know where we are and -"

(tsunami) " Kumo!" Tsunami says harshly. Then looks back at takuto. " I'm sorry about that! Like he said. We don't know what we're doing here! Infact Maybe if you come from here, you could tell us how to get back to our own world. You see, We all come from Tokyo, Japan. We, Well- Kumo and I touched this woerd flower at our school and next thing we know, here we are! So it kind of reaked us out!

" So could you help us at all??? We would really appreciate it! OH- By the way, My name is Tsunami Kkioami!(KIKI-O-A-MI) This is Kumo Ayogi."
She says pointing to kumo.

Ai-Chan 10-19-2007 03:49 AM

Time for skill level updates!!!
Dekai: LEVEL UP! (new) Current level: 3!!!
Takuto:LEVEL UP! (New) Current level: 2 1/2!!!
Kumo:LEVEL UP! (new)curent level: 3!!!
Tsunami:LEVEL UP! (new)curent level: 3!!!

Congradulation, and thank you for posting in this forum! I hope you will continue to post. As you post, your level will go up!

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-19-2007 07:03 AM

(Dekai) "I am Dekai Tylendel, from Tokyo as well. But it wasn't a flower that brought me here, it was this strange rune that I found engraved into the side of a tree in the yard just outside my private school."

Ai-Chan 10-19-2007 07:46 PM

(tsunami) It is strange how we were all sent here due to something in our schools!"

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-20-2007 07:21 AM

(Dekai) "Yes it is," said Dekai. "I just want to know why."

Ai-Chan 10-21-2007 12:30 AM

(kumo) " well, Standing here isn't going to get us anywhere now is it?! I say we just leave this kid here and start looking for a way to get home!"

(Tsunami) " Kumo! How can you be so rude all the time?! And why are you suddenly being so seroius? You're usually a goof ball at school!"

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos 10-21-2007 06:29 AM

(Dekai)Dekai pushes away from the tree, and picks up her bag. She then says,"So, which way should we go? 'Cuz I don't think that this guy is going to give us any answers"

Ai-Chan 10-21-2007 09:37 AM

(Tsunami) well, i'm not sure but I think we shold at least give him a chance!" Turns to boy. " So, will you help us? Yhink of it this way, If you help us then we will be gone in no time and you can go bcak to what ever it was that you were doing before we came along! But if you don't, we could wind up going around in circles and up back here time after time. So, what'll it be?"

Ericanee-chan 10-24-2007 04:02 PM

Ai-Chan is my sister. Hey sis, I finally Joined the web site! Can I join this roleplay?!

Ai-Chan 10-24-2007 04:06 PM

Hey my sissy love! Well now that you've joined, you can join! Don't forget to pm me every now and then!
This is my sister every one! Please be kind to her she's new to menewsha tThat was her very first post!

Ericanee-chan 10-25-2007 03:31 PM

description:
name:bara kikioami
skills:swords play & magic
elements:water, fire,electricty
hair:pinkish-gray; shoulder length; usually in pigtails
eyes:crystal blue
skill level:?

Ericanee-chan 10-25-2007 03:36 PM

Wakes up in forest and doesn't realize that she's in another world. "Hey! Where am I?" hears her sister(tsunami)talking to someone. Run over to her to see who she talking to."hey tsunami"

Ai-Chan 10-25-2007 03:48 PM

(tsunami)Looks over at Bara. "Hey! What are you doing here? In fact how did you get here? Man are our parents going to be angry!"Glances over at kumo. "what should we do?"

(kumo) Looks at Tsunami. "Who is this?" He said looking suspiciously.

(Tsunami) 'Its my little sister. But I don't know why-or how she got here!'

Ericanee-chan 10-25-2007 03:53 PM

bara looks at kumo. then looked back at her sister. "well i went home to take a nap at lunch time and then i woke up here. i bet we tell mom and dad where we were then we wouldn't get in trouble"

Ai-Chan 10-25-2007 03:59 PM

(tsunami)" Thats the least of our problems! First we need to get out of here! But i'm starting to think that this guy isn't going to help us after all!"
(Kumo) "I told ya so..."

(tsunami) "OH SHUT UP!!!!"