Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 12:02 AM

lol damn. And yes, Charlotte hit a feels note that shouldn't have happened in episode 6. Hell, we're still emotional after what happened with that...Also, I honestly think you will enjoy Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.

Sorry to hear about your schedule being changed again on you though, definitely starting to sound hectic in your neck of the woods.

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 12:43 AM

Yes, yes we are.. [cry] And the still for Episode 8 shows that guy who runs at the speed of light all covered in blood soooooo yeah. Just another day at the office in Charlotte-world! I can't deal right now lol

That one is on my list! I don't know if it's finished airing, but I saw where a second season was announced - once these simulcasts are over I'm going to watch that one! I'm holding off because I'm watching so many already lol!

Ugh - you're telling me - it seriously is - but I found this nifty app called My Study Life - it alerts me to classes/class times, exam schedules, etc. - I just have to input all of the info! It's seriously going to be a lifesaver - I can even input my work schedule into it. This weekend I'm hoping to get organized, get everything in order, and hopefully feel less stressed! But for tonight? I'm watching Anime lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 01:44 AM

o0 there is a second season already announced for Shirayuki-hime?! Awesome! And no, it hasn't finished airing just yet. We're only on episode 9 after all. Also lmao at least you have the weekend to destress and decluter your crazy hectic life with that App of yours. And maybe with it, you can figure out how RPing would be in the future would look like to give me an idea (Relax, I'm just teasing, I swear)

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 01:57 AM

Oh funny! Yeah - when I was going through the Seasonal Anime lists on MyAnimeList like I do to see if they've added anything, I saw that the second season was listed for Winter I believe! Maybe it got extended to 24/26 episodes? (Assuming it's a 12/13 episode season?)

Lol! I hope so!! This week went by crazy fast - it doesn't seem like it's already nearly 11pm on a Friday night - just... no. When did Tuesday-Thursday already go by? xD;

-checks app- Hmmm.. I see here I may have an opening......... January 13th at 2pm. Shall I pencil you in? [headdesk] LOL!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 03:05 AM

Interesting on the anime bit. And it may be a 12/13 episode season. I'd check on Wiki if I cared but I don't so meh. *shrugs* And the week usually tends to go by quickly for me as well, don't know why...

Hold on, I think I hear something. *opens door* yup, I did. I heard the sounds of crickets. Chirping very loudly :p

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 03:22 AM

Haha! Well MAL is usually right so I'd just go with that! ;P

Normally it doesn't for me! Like, I'll have a couple days go by fast I'd I'm really busy, but other times I feel like the days are pretty mellow in the sense of not going by too fast - I didn't even get to stay in the hotel long enough to enjoy it! And it was really comfy too!! But I did get Wendy's Chili so I can't complain too much - it was soooo good! The BlackBerry Lemonade tasted like lysol though, so that was nasty. I think I'll stick to the Strawberry one in the future like I normally get!

FOUND YOU!!! [feesh] STOP KEEPING ME UP ALL NIGHT DAG NABBIT! AT LEAST LEARN TO PLAY THE VIOLIN!!!! [stare]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 03:31 AM

Alright then. And usually when I check on stuff from Wiki anime-wise they're right as well *nods*

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 03:45 AM

Oh no I meant that as in if you don't wanna look it up then I'd just go with what I found on MAL because it's usually right! :3

I've honestly never used it! I didn't even know there was a wiki for anime, though that shouldn't surprise me lol I just always go to MAL if I need Anime/Manga info lol! I think probably because it was what I was introduced to in like, '08 and it's literally all I've ever used!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 06:44 AM

ah gotcha.

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 04:34 PM

Yup yup! I'm now caught up on all my Anime except for Charlotte and Aoharu - the new episode for that came on last night but it was crap quality. I'm hoping because it was just uploaded and wasn't really calibrated yet? I'm going to give it a shot today! :3

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 06:39 PM

Alright then! Have too much going on today so I'll probably just add it to my bookmark toolbar and watch it later lol.

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 06:48 PM

Samee! I'm currently working on a Mage avi for the event contest and then it's back to the grind of getting all of my homework organized. I figure by the time I'm done Aoharu will be fixed!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2015 11:35 PM

sounds about right, and good luck with the contest

Emma Corrin 08-29-2015 11:55 PM

Thank you! :D I submitted my Mage - working on the Warrior now - I need to switch my undershirt to a different one once I get enough XP but I still can't figure out a background :/

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 12:19 AM

you're welcome. And seriously, good luck!

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 12:21 AM

[glomp]

Woot! Found the perfect background! Just had to take a second gander through my older CIs to find what I was looking for! [yes]

Now the Healer is in progress lol I really should get back to homework now that my computer has finally finished upgrading to Windows 10, but I'm just not ready yet! [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 12:25 AM

lmao.

JUST. DO IT!

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 12:28 AM

Bwahaha - that's what Mom keeps telling me - she keeps telling me I can't get it all done in one day (tomorrow) XD; I'm just.... Ugh. I'm seriously not a homework person. Give me papers and give me lectures and I'm golden. I seriously hate homework and reading the textbooks though. I learn more from lectures and I love writing papers so those are the best ways for me to learn - everything else is just a pain in the behind. :(

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 12:34 AM

Just get it done and then you don't have to worry about it, that's how I think. I honestly never got anything done in one day...

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 12:36 AM

I'm actually really good at doing that xD; It's honestly been this way for me since Senior Year of High School - I burnt out that year and homework has seriously been a struggle ever since - I prefer papers and lectures to textbooks and worksheets [headdesk]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 01:16 AM

i see. And is this right now for your healer?

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 01:46 AM

Yuppers! I'm taking a step back for a bit - kinda like what I did with the Warrior before - I'm hoping when I go back to it it'll click like the Warrior did xD; I'm struggling with the basket requirement and the outfit - I really want a nice flowing dress that's white, but I really hate how half of the white items look. T_T Plus I really want to use the carnival hairpin but I'm thinking it's probably not going to work - it feels too busy - but it might not if I can get the outfit right!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 01:59 AM

alright. i'm just going to nod my head and believe I understood all that.

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 02:09 AM

Bwahaha - if you changed your avi more you'd understand my struggle!! [illgetu]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 03:19 AM

*shrugs* I don't bother with it tbh.