Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 03:23 AM

Haha I know - you've had the same avi since I met you! ;P

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 03:24 AM

and probably will until the end of time. *shrugs* Honestly don't care about it too much tbh.

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 03:26 AM

Haha! I hate having one avi for too long - it gets boring! I like changing it up every so often :3 Then again, I also change my RL wardrobe every few months or so... so... I think it's kind of in my nature... [sweat]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 03:29 AM

So that's why I heard your money yelling the other day! It explains everything! lol

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 03:42 AM

Yes, yes it does... [cry] -watches the moths fly out of my wallet-

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 04:07 AM

*looks at the money in my Animazement wallet, full of money, looks at my real wallet that has no cash in it. Must...resist...

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 04:13 AM

We should be better with our monies... [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 07:36 AM

BLASPHEMY!

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 07:53 AM

But but but - if we have no monies then we have no Internet for Anime!! Or Mene!!! THEN WHAT WILL WE DO?! -hyperventilates-

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 08:26 AM

I has backup monies. You on your own Healer-chan

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 04:57 PM

-dies-
No fair. You're so mean to me. [cry]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 08:56 PM

I aim to please! :p

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 08:58 PM

Tell me to do homework, brag about your monies, tease me with spoilers - I think you just hate me!!! [illgetu]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 10:06 PM

lmao. It's for your own good. It breeds humility...I think?

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 10:08 PM

Bwahaha - Sure sure - just try and make it positive!! :P

I will have you know I've been a very busy bee today lol I spent over 2 hours helping my brother with Accounting lmao I have very little of my own work done, but I'm getting there!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 10:48 PM

Positive, what's that? It's my goal to make you as miserable as evar! (Kidding!)

Good to hear you've been doing something positive today. *nods*

Emma Corrin 08-30-2015 10:53 PM

NOW THAT I BELIEVE!!! [illgetu]

Yuppers! Now if my kitty would leave me alone I'd be all set lol I seriously need my new desk too - between my stress level and my anxiety level, this cluttered and claustrophobic desk is on my last nerve lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2015 11:47 PM

lol, I keep my room pretty clean tbh. *nods*

Emma Corrin 08-31-2015 12:02 AM

Mine normally is, but my desk is extremely tiny (literally just fits my desktop, and barely at that) and isn't meant to be utilized for studying/lots of books & notebooks, so I'm struggling lol Plus my kitty keeps climbing over everything to get to my open window so she can "patrol", so that's annoying too [yes]

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-31-2015 12:30 AM

lol. I don't have any pets (sadly my dad doesn't want any in the apartment that I'm living in and he's the landlord) so I can understand that, but I would always like a cat tbh.

Emma Corrin 08-31-2015 12:34 AM

That stinks! I live at home so I basically have free reign of pets haha I have two black kitties and a beagle - I tried convincing my Mom to let me have an "Oliver" (orange kitty like in Oliver & Company) and I almost succeeded but then she changed her mind literally last minute. It was mean lol But it was mainly because of my semester starting and the fact that my two kitties and puppy have a field day as it is when I'm gone, so adding in a baby kitten on top of it would just be torture - so I was okay about it in the end :3 I still want my Oliver though xD;

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-31-2015 12:37 AM

Be careful, you're showing your age lol. But seriously, I remember that movie as well, it was definitely cute. And that was very mean of your mother to do...it's like having the day off, you make plans and then work calls saying they want you to pick up a shift.

Emma Corrin 08-31-2015 01:17 AM

Lol But it's such a good movieeeee! Ugh - I re-watch it all the time lol Tito and Georgette are my faves hands down besides Oliver! <3

Right? Lol! She said she felt sorry for me because I had such a bad reaction to that shot (it was on the way home she nearly got me Oliver) but then the closer we got home the more common sense kicked in and she reneged it lol She did feel bad afterwards - but still lol I was so mad at her that night!

---------- Post added 08-30-2015 at 09:18 PM ----------

And another thing that will show my age, is my two kitties are named Luna and Artemis (after Greek Mythology but also after Sailor Moon), and my puppy is named Keeda (my mother's spelling, not mine) after Kida from Atlantis the Lost Empire! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-31-2015 02:01 AM

lol on the pet names. And Artemis was more badass than Luna in the dub from what I remember of it. Also just finished Charlotte ep 9, was NOT expecting that plot twist.

Emma Corrin 08-31-2015 02:03 AM

Really? I always liked Luna more! I think maybe because she was more of a Mom-type while Artemis was more like the fun-uncle type and didn't take anything seriously until the end when they all went to fight Beryl on their own lol He did always rise to the occasion and protect Luna from as much harm as he could though, so in that sense he was pretty bad-ass! [yes]

-still hasn't watched Episode 8- [sweat]