Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] Supernatural and Horror (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Nothing Is What It Seems (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187368)

Kia_ 08-06-2011 12:50 AM

Nothing Is What It Seems

Nothing Is What It Seems

Quote:

It could be that a vampire hears about a human who helps out alot in the hospital, so much that they even can cure some humans. This makes the human more appealing towards the vampire and now he wants to take this human to be his. What he doesn't know is, this human is a boy/guy, and now he has to decide if he still truly wants him or just to take him for himself for selfish reasons. Except this guy has someone already and doesn't believe in death or vampires for that matter. The only thing he believes in is his powers which would repell vampires and other races harmful in taking the light he has to heal.
Name- Gabriel (Gabe) Sanders
age- 26
race- Human (Healer)
background- Lived with family for years until a freak accident when he was 6 and that was when he discovered he could heal people without even thinking about it. However he doesn't let it bother him, he doesn't believe in death nor does he care if somone dies unless he prevents it. He doesn't cry, at least not since before the accident. He is known to be an angel by others who bring miracles to hospitals. He spends most of his time visiting random people and healing them though no one is afraid of him.
pic-
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...by_Jacob88.jpg

Angeal Pureheart 08-18-2011 10:43 PM

OK..... Let's see.... Which OC to use on this one... I think I could use... Tachi.... But I think.... Yeah... I am going to use him!

Name- Zaro Unchina
Age- 324
Race- Vampire
Background- Will be exposed as the RP progresses
Pic- http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...w/w7/Blond.jpg Supprising enough that is almost exactly what he looks like XD Asside from the tatto of the skull on his neck and the blonde hair it's perfect. He has long red hair to be a lot more accurate.

Kia_ 08-18-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

He has long red hair to be a lot more accurate.
so wait like this one?

SPOILERX

Gabriel Sanders, 20 years ago he lost his family in a freak accident, lived with his grandparents until he was old enough to go on his own. He finished highschool and college without doing very much. He still is looking for a job as he visits the hospital most of the time.

He had been standing outside looking around, he was watching people go in and out of the hospital, others better some, some worse than others. He hated seeing people get hurt, he walked into the hospital, everyone knew him so he hadn't no reason to sign in. He had no idea which room he was going to today and so he went around looking for someone to visit, maybe a child today?

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 12:21 AM

(Yes, the hair. But the rest of the body looks exactly like the boy in the pic I posted. Including the awesome ribbon around the neck. I have never seen that pic in my life but it matches him so perfectly!)

Zaro watched as Gabriel walked into th hospital. He had been away of his attraction to the boy for quite some time. THough he had never acted on it because he himself has been very confused by this. Boys were not supossed to like boys. boys were supposed to like girl. Sadly no matter how much time passed he could not sway himself away, and yet for some reason he could not get too close to the boy. For some reason he got headaches anytime he got too close. As if something was repelling him. 'Maybe he will try and talk to me today. Maybe not. He normally just ignores me.' He sighed heavily as he thought to himself. "Maybe it is time to just give up." He said allowed and walked into the room he had been standing outside of. The chart he was holding said "Terminal". He hated giving bad news.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 12:39 AM

Gabe passed the room where Zaro was and stopped, still a kind smile on his face as he entered. "Oh, sorry I was looking for someone to visit today" Gabe spoke, his hair was natural believe it or not, no one knew how, nonetheless, it never really bothered anyone. 'Hm? Haven't I seen him before?'

Gabe wasn't into the whole social thing but he wasn't anti-social either, that was for sure. He liked talking to people, those worth talking to, if he ignored people then it was because he hadn't realized them there. He would notice anyone that was patient in a heart beat. "Whats wrong with this patient?" He asked curiously wondering, he only checked the charts if he really needed to even though he didn't care to.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 01:10 AM

As soon as the boy was near him the headache started in. he put on a fake smile and looked at the chart once more for abrief moment. "This man has terminal cancer. He has about 2 months left to live. Happily enough for him he will live long enough to turn 65 years old. i was just about to go tell him the sad, but good news." He said and put let his smile slip for only a moment as a particularly painful thob hit his head. 'I really cannot be around him for too long with this... Repelling ability he has. This may turn ugly if I cannot get my feelings under contorl.'He thought to himself.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 01:23 AM

"Oh, before you do, can I speak with him for a bit?" he realized that something was off during this conversation, he understood people a bit more than most would come to think or believe, maybe not fully, but close enough to know something was off. "Would that be alright?" though since he had no idea, he wouldn't confront anything, not on a whim at least. 'Hm, maybe I should just leave' he thought not fully sure yet decided anyways and said "You know what, maybe later, I will go visit the children instead" turning and leaving the room.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 02:12 AM

Zaro watched the boy skeptically for a moment decideing weather or not to let him speak with the man knowing of the boys inane healing ability. Before he could answer the boy left. "Oh, alrighty then. Have a good day" And when the boy left he nearly fell to his knees as his head finally stopped throbbing. "If i stay around him for too long it might well kill me." He laughed at the thought seeing as he was immortal. Walking into the room and seeing tha the elderly man was indeed awake he smiled slightly before walking in and sitting neck to his adopted father. "Hello Father." He said in a low voice. "It seems... That you are terminal. We could not get to it in time." A small tear escaped his eye.

"How long?" his father asked him in a ruff voice.

"Two months. Three at best."

"So I will live to be 65 then. That's good. That's as far as I have wanted to live anyways." He said and sighed.

"I understand Father. Would you like me to bring mother in?" He asked.

"Yes, please bring her in so that I may tell her. She must find out from me.'

"Yes Father." And with that he got up and left the room to go find his mother who he believed was visiting with the children.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 03:41 AM

(Haha, ooops, my imagination went wild a little bit, lol)

Gabe had done as he had said, today he was going to visit the children and making them smile, he was always bringing in stuffed animals or toys for them, new coloring books and crayons. He had so much, he had a home, money, a life, and they didn't. They were forced to stay here in the hospital, very little fun, no life of to speak, no going out unless for short walks or opening a window, they were in here to get better, and yet, some seem to be getting worse. A couple of the children ran up to him, only two of them though as they started talking to him.

"Ah its Gabe, its Gabe" one of the little boys spoke, he was a cancer child, he was fine except for his lungs, he wasn't supposed to be running at all.

Gabe caught the boy "Ryan, what are you doing, you shouldn't be running" Gabe spoke not scolding him but sort of reminding the little boy about 8 that he could get seriously hurt if he tried that.

"Its okay, I have been practicing" Ryan replied as the little girl that ran up to him was known as Sarah and she had been known as a memory loss patient, the hospital kept her just to be safe in case for some reason it would come back but even if they wanted her to leave, Gabe was against it, she would have to stay inside alot. She gets sick easily if outside in the sun too long.

"Oh hello Sarah, how are you?" Gabe asked.

"I am fine, can I ask something though?" Sarah spoke up.

"Of course, what is it Sarah?" Gabe resonded smiling, wondering what it was that she wanted to know. Though what he wouldn't expect was the next question.

"How come you can help make people better but you can't make me better?" Sarah asked in an innocently curious child tone.

Gabe didn't respond, he wasn't really sure how to explain that he didn't know if he could heal memory loss, he tried it on another child before and...well the results were bad, the child went into a coma and during the night had passed away. He was sure the child remembered for what they said while sleeping during the coma, however, he wasn't about to let that happen to this child again.

Ryan had left as Gabe shook his head "I can't heal memory loss Sarah, and if I tried, what would happen if you got hurt?"

"I dont really care, if I can't have my memory back, then whats the point of bothering to keep on going?" Sarah asked, she had just turned twelve and wanted Gabe to heal her as a birthday gift to her. As much as he wanted to heal her, he constantly fought it within himself not to, not like the child he took the life of, nothing was worth getting your memory back if you died.

Gabe didn't bother to answer, he was lost in his own thoughts, it hurt him that she would rather have death over living, but, he could understand it, he was at lost for words, Sarah waited patiently standing there with the brown stuffed bear he had given her last christmas. It was just the beggining of autumn, which meant windows stayed closed unless cracked and long sleeves were to be worn plus slippers.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 04:15 AM

"Now now Sarah. He said he wont now leave him be." A slender elderly looking woman told the girl. "Off to bed now. It's getting late in the day and you need to rest." She smiled and pulled on the little girls hand. "See you later Gabe." She smiled at him too and dragged the little girl away to her bed.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 04:24 AM

Gabe waved by with a smile while he paid more attention to the other kids. Gabe was perfectly fine with everything else, the kids, the days, the healing and certain people he couldn't heal, but, he had some issues when it came down to his healing and other things similar to it.

Gabe watched the kids play around as he sat on the ground, legs crossed, he looked watching how happy they all seemed to be, he had brought them some new books today, books they could read or just look at. It was easier than donating to the hospital and sometimes he would try if he had the money that he wasn't using for anything. His career that he chose was to be a doctor, almost like the man he saw earlier, though, he was curious about him. Maybe he should stay away this time, last time didn't go to well even if this guy knew he could heal.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 05:33 AM

Soon Zarowalked into the childrens ward and felt that headache again. 'So he is here... At least I get to see him again...' Walking in he spotted his mom and walked over. "Mother. Father wishes to speak to you." She simply smiled and walked away. "Sarah. Why are you in bed? It's only noon." With that she got up and walked off. "Mothers memory and perceptoion seems to be getting worse." He said to no one in particular. "Gabe, do you think you could try to heal her just a smidgen? At least her perception of time?" He asked looking right into the boys eyes and blushing. The blush over prominent on his pale face.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 04:43 PM

Gabe was fine with healing people, it was his hobby of course that he did for years since he was little. However, he was sure he explained it to Sarah, so now he had to explain it to the doctor too. Looking up into the doctor's eyes, he didn't keep contact long as he closed his eyes, sighing, and standing up "I can't" he spoke and decided to elaborate on that, "Last time I tried healing memory loss with someone, it wound up putting them in a coma and dying that night, I'm sure you want your mother to live, besides its only natural for one to lose their memory as they get older" Gabe stated kneeling next to Sarah "Tell Ryan I will see you guys later, okay?" he spoke and Sarah nodded as she skipped off a little bit. He stood back up to face the doctor but not really looking at him very much, however, he did taken in his appearance, long redish hair, but not too long, red eyes, not many people who knew, actually he had never really seen anyone with red eyes before.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 05:25 PM

Zaro watched the man for a moment. "Fine by me. It wa simply a question." He stated and walked past him. "No need to get upset about it." He then walked out of the room and sighed as his head stopped thobbing. 'I only wish I could be closer. Sadly, I do not think he would appreciate it. From what I understand he does not believe in my kind.' He thought to himself as he moved along down the hall way. His shift was ending soon and he would be the on call doctor for that night. "I must get home and eat something." He spoke to himself out loud as he walked swiftly down the long hallway out of the childrens wing of the hospital.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 05:40 PM

Gabe actually felt bad for it, maybe he could do something about it, but, it was quite a risk to take. He wasn't sure if the man would want his mother to experience anything though its not like he was trying to restore her whole memory like he had done for a random stranger before.

Gabe sighed, it was best to try and give it a try and it wouldn't be as much as a stress on her brain as the other one who had brain damage at that time. Catching up to the doctor and not getting too close as he spoke "If its only a small amount, I could try" he shrugged a little bit, for some reason he didn't like turning the man down especially when it came to healing someone.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 07:10 PM

"No no. It is alright. I feel she will be OK without it." He spoke and continued to walk on. "My shift is over now" he punched out. "I will be leaving now, but I am on call, so if you need me my number is right on the board there." He points to the board behind the man. The man turns to see the board and when he turns back the doctor is gone.

((Sorry for puppeting but that's the only way I could see that happening the way I saw it happening.))

Kia_ 08-19-2011 07:17 PM

(Oh no its, fine I understand, trust me if it helps the story I am all up for it)

Gabe shrugs and realizes how late it was getting, he wondered if he should just go home or maybe visit the park. Though after last time he didn't want to go anywhere near the park, experiences weren't always good. Ignoring the experience last time he decided to go to the park. Before he left he did the number into his cell, he wasn't a bit fan on cell phones. Making it to the park he decided to stay there for a couple hours to relax. Earlier not trying to heal Sarah and having to explain it put him in a moody mood. His thoughts flickered back to how rude he sounded earlier, maybe just once he would do something witout being asked or told to do.

Angeal Pureheart 08-19-2011 07:54 PM

On his walk home Zaro decided to take a walk through the park. Something seemed a bit off to him as he walked along. He began to feel that throbbing again but the tranquility of the park seemed to relax it away. Soon he noticed Gabe relaxing by a tree (I am guess that is where you ae at in the park). He ignored the boy but could not help but look at the way his body curved and the way his chest rose and fell. Soon enough his vision changed into what he called "Blood vision" the vains of the boy appeared and his fangs began to elongate slightly. Doing his best to fight the urge he continued to walk even though the blood lust was beginning to take hold and a familiar tightness began to form in his pants. 'Damnit! Why cant I control these stupid urges?!' He yelled at himself in his mind as his eyes began to lightly glow a dark red.

Soon Zaro found himself standing over the smaller boy. Not really saying anything the standing there and staring. Only seeing the boys vains full of young and rich blood.

Kia_ 08-19-2011 10:31 PM

(so sorry, I wanted to reply earlier but things popped up for me to do) (Yea thats cool, most of my charries will be by trees in parks)

Gabe sat on the ground under a tree, a drawing pad on his lap. The only thing the boy could draw well enough was small animals or waists and up, pretty much like headshots. He would always draw when he felt like something was wrong, it was like a way to get sadness and anger out, he didn't go to a psychologist before but it would almost seem as he did. He drew himself sitting on the ground in the childrens sector of the hospital, Ryan and Sarah was there, Zaro, and even Zaro's mother along with a couple nurses, it was just line sketches.

Shading was impossible pretty much for him so he only did sketches without shading. He wasn't even paying attention to anyone near him, the sun was his light, the wind was his way to keep a cool and comfortable feeling, and everything else he just tuned out.

(sorry sorry)

Gabe quits drawing and looks up almost jumping out of his skin so to speak'the hell?' he thinks to himself "Uh can I help you?" he asked with a questionable look on his face.

Angeal Pureheart: hope this helps a bit

Angeal Pureheart 08-20-2011 01:51 AM

Kia_: Ok!

Zaro snapped out of his trance when the boy spoke. "Uh... Sorry..." He blushed a bit more heavily and began to walk away. 'So stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!' He continued to mentaly kill himself for his stupidity.

Kia_ 08-20-2011 06:10 PM

(let me try to do better than that, I wasn't feeling to great yesturday)

"I dont care if you want to talk, just dont scare me like that please" Gabe spoke closing his drawing pad and standing up brushing himself off. He was now curious to why the doctor was sanding near him in the park. As far as Gabe understood, the doctor didn't like him and was always walking away. He didn't know the doctor was always getting headaches around him.

Angeal Pureheart 08-20-2011 08:57 PM

Slowly and slowly the blood lust began to die down a bit as he stopped looking at the boy. The tightness faded and his k-9's painfully shrunk back into his gums. His vision returned to normal and he stumbled for a moment before regaining his balance. "Uh... Yeah sure..." He sat down on a near by bench and wipes his face a few times. "I am not sure what to talk about though..." He said a blushed a little bit. Not being used to being this close to the other man was intoxicating.

Kia_ 08-21-2011 12:08 AM

Gabe couldn't think of much to say let alone ask. Conversations is what he could easily brought up if he knew someone or not but his thoughts seemed to be clouded right now and figured maybe he should ask a random question like he does most of the time with random people he meets. "How has your day been?" that was a basic enough question to ask without it sounding odd or strange.

Angeal Pureheart 08-21-2011 02:11 AM

"Heh, my day? My day has been full of headache, lust, and trances. Trust me. It has not only been today." He smiled up at the boy showing his teeth his k-9's still not completely shrunk down to normal size, but him not noticing as he showed them to the man accidentally. "How about yours?" He asked nonchalantly.

Kia_ 08-21-2011 03:00 AM

(Okay my net is no longer messing up, finally)

Gabe shrugged "Same old, same old, it was alright though" Gabe wasn't into the whole going into his day or more with other people. He always put his needs up before other people, or at least most of the time. Sitting there in silence, Gabe wondered why the doctor hadn't yet gone home, maybe he was cutting through the park, maybe he just wanted to relax, he did' know but then realized what the doctor had said about how his day was filled with 'headache, lust, and trances' and so he decided to ask him about it "Why have you had headaches?"