Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   IRL (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=317)
-   -   Did you do [stuff] today? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221266)

monstahh` 02-01-2018 11:23 PM

Did you do [stuff] today?

What did you do?

I cleaned, I sorted, I put stuff away, I did laundry and made sure to shower, I took my meds, and have my meds for tomorrow prepared already, I got the mail (I don't always remember to so this is a big deal!), and now I'm making myself a delicious snack as a reward. :D

This is a thread
-To remind yourself to take your meds
-To remember that thing you needed to do forever ago and when you finally did it!
-For self-care
-For household stuff and errands
-To reward yourself for getting stuff done!

SpiritualDoveDivine 12-09-2018 04:48 PM

Just studying!!

Antagonist 12-13-2018 02:18 PM

Ugh I keep forgetting to take my meds all the time, it's so annoying. [headdesk] The only one I remember is the one I take before bed time since I take it along with all my other vitamins, but the one for mornings and the one for dinners I keep forgetting. [headdesk]

Risque 12-16-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagonist (Post 1774094456)
Ugh I keep forgetting to take my meds all the time, it's so annoying. [headdesk] The only one I remember is the one I take before bed time since I take it along with all my other vitamins, but the one for mornings and the one for dinners I keep forgetting. [headdesk]

I feel you. Do you usually set an alarm for them? It's annoying but it gets the job done.

However, I end up with a habit of turning off my alarm and getting distracted sometime in between turning the alarm off and taking my pill. [lol]

Antagonist 12-20-2018 12:01 PM

No, I just eat it after I finish a meal, but like you I'm usually distracted by other things (like being on time for classes and etc.) and thus forget...[sweat]

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa 12-23-2018 11:22 PM

I took a walk and studied a bit. But more studying needs to get done. [ninja]

Risque 12-25-2018 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antagonist (Post 1774095136)
No, I just eat it after I finish a meal, but like you I'm usually distracted by other things (like being on time for classes and etc.) and thus forget...[sweat]

Oh yeah, that sounds very difficult to get in the habit of remembering. x_x

Antagonist 12-25-2018 12:25 PM

I've decided to just quit taking the pills. They don't seem to be doing much anymore anyway for my condition.

Cinderella 04-30-2019 05:11 PM

I went to an appointment today. Helped my sister with an art assignment. Oh, and washed some dishes/ran the dishwasher.

MedievalBeauty 03-29-2020 09:45 AM

I had breakfast, had a shower, checked the mail, spent time with the kids and slept.

Namune 03-29-2020 11:48 AM

I need to get up and make breakfast, then really focus and clean this bedroom.

It's... it's not lookin great, guys.

MacSen191 01-03-2023 09:55 PM

I didn't do much today, I made a pot of coffee, ate some cereal for lunch, and read my book.

sailor star rainbow 01-12-2023 10:51 PM

I took my medicines today and gave my dog his too besides that not do much else besides playing games.