Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   POST YOUR LAYERING GLITCHES HERE! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73346)

Cherry Who? 12-05-2008 02:25 AM

Oh. So I didn't break it. Good. xD

CK 12-05-2008 02:30 AM

Momma Juruuuu - Cherry broke Meneeee. ::whine:: XD

Chexala 12-05-2008 06:58 AM

New hair! New hair! <dances about in glee>

So, a layering thing I noticed: It looks like our ears are layering underneath our hair at the moment, and with the elf and atlantis ears, that creates some funny looks with most of the haircuts.

justin 12-21-2008 12:47 AM

The Orange Orchid shirt isn't Unisex, even though it should be.

Artsydaze 12-25-2008 03:28 AM

Cloak Layering Problem

I just wanted to ask... is it possible to make the cloak, capes and other similar items into items that goes ON the normal items, not under? ...If that makes sense :sweat:...

shosho 12-27-2008 10:47 AM

nevermind~ XD someone answered it for me already 8D;

jellysundae 12-27-2008 03:06 PM

Justin, that is a male shirt, it's not supposed to be unisex :)

Artsydaze, I'm unsure what you mean, can you explain a little clearer? Some of the capes do conflict with items and there's really nothing that we can do about it. If they cover the avatar's hand then they're not going to sit properly with handhand items, is that what you meant?

Maybe further down the line we might be able to find a way to solve that, but right now it's not possible :sweat:

IRK3N 01-11-2009 05:14 AM

Hey jelly, here's a layering issue I figured you'd be able to help me on. xD

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...air-glitch.png

As you can see (though I'd never wear this as an outfit, it so does not go together xD ) when I equip the Oriental Fan it itself blocks out some of my hair, and I look a little ... silly. Help please? Thanks!

jellysundae 01-11-2009 09:08 AM

There's nothing that I can do about that I'm afraid :(

This is the on-going problem with the hair, fixing it so that it didn't tuck itself into the front of your clothes/go infront of cloaks, meant it being chopped up and put on different layers. The back of the hair is now behind nearly all the items you see. Now with most things this doesn't cause a problem, but because of the fan's size, it does. I could move the fan right to the back so that it's behind the back of the hair, but if I did that, there's be conflicts with how it was held, I had to place in where it is now because it floated behind the avatar's arm otherwise, you weren't actually holding it.

Let me see if there's anything that can be done with this, ok? But I fear that whatever I do will only ever be a compromise that doesn't look especially good ._.

jellysundae 01-12-2009 07:05 PM

Ok, I've moved the fan back to the back of the layers. so it doesn't eat the back of your head any more, but it will start doing whatever it was that made me move it in the first place again..

Which I kind of won't mind so much because I can't remember what that was now :ninja:

IRK3N 01-13-2009 12:09 AM

Oh my, thanks jelly!!

And now it no longer eats my head. Yaaay. xD

DistortedBrwain 01-25-2009 12:29 PM

When I equip the cloak of healing the hood doesnt go over my head as its supposed to go, but it layers behind my hair (all of the hairstyles) making it look weirdish.

Mama Juru 01-25-2009 09:22 PM

That problem is addressed here:

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/main/a...6758-hair.html

DistortedBrwain 01-26-2009 10:51 AM

Ah, thank you very much. =D It's good to know it's being worked on. ^^

Teriyaki Stars 02-01-2009 12:31 PM

I don't think this is as much a layering glitch as it is a 'made kinda wrong'..glitch..thing.

I can see the shoulders on my avatar through my shirt. And I'm not supposed to.
Fix plz?

jellysundae 02-01-2009 03:38 PM

Lots of the male items need fixing up since the male bases we given a more masculine physique, they'll be got to when there's time :)

Winterwolfgoddess 02-15-2009 06:07 AM

Jelly...The Tiki bra was layering over the big top shirt just last week...What happened? T_T

jellysundae 02-15-2009 07:28 AM

The bustier layer has been moved, to shut Sizzla up xD

Winterwolfgoddess 02-15-2009 03:45 PM

Ugh! I do not see what was wrong with the layer it was on. Oh well, I guess I will just have to find a good substitute for this avvie now. Thank you Jelly. ^^

jellysundae 02-16-2009 01:00 AM

Well this is the issue with the layers. Everyone has a complaint about one of them. Move something to please some and others will respond in the way that you did. Which is why I'm generally disinclined to alter anything :)

Winterwolfgoddess 02-16-2009 01:11 AM

lol I know. xD It is annoying but seiki said he will help me fix my new problem. ^^ xD I just had to complain today. xD Now I mind it less. :lol:

monstahh` 02-17-2009 01:32 AM

Could you guys add another layer for the garters?
I would rather they not knock off whatever belt I'm wearing as well.
I'd really love it if they could go UNDER the belts, but over the panties and such. >>''

If not, that's okay, but it would be pretty wicked awesome.

WinglessFairy 02-21-2009 05:58 PM

The garter's seem to me layering in above the skirt of order and it looks kinda ackward XD

jellysundae 02-22-2009 12:59 AM

The garter? Do you mean the suspender belt?

Snowberry 02-23-2009 01:06 AM

I'm going to make lemonade out of a lemon. :)