Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   How to use the report button - a little (hopefully helpful) guide. (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164516)

jellysundae 07-06-2010 12:57 PM

How to use the report button - a little (hopefully helpful) guide.

The report button is your friend!

A little get-together with the red guy in the corner...

If you're a bit befuddled and bemused,
or maybe you're just plain confused,
about what to do if you've made a mistake,
here's something to show you how to fix it...
piece of cake!
;)

So, you posted a thread in the wrong forum, did you? Or maybe got your windows mixed up and made a post in the wrong thread, or you made another exchange thread and a helpful user told you that you're only meant to have one of those, or you posted a load of written pieces in seperate threads in the Lit. Spot then read the rules and found you weren't supposed to do that, or any number of other things...

How are you feeling now...like this?

That's not actually the case ;) Allow me to introduce you to your new best friend...the report button!

This little chap is there to serve your needs, whether you've done something wrong yourself, or if you see someone else who has, he's ready for action. The solution to your problem is just a click and some typing away! Open up the report panel and explain the situation as clearly as possible and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.

You absolutely will not get into trouble for reporting your own mistakes, you're helping us when you do that and we really appreciate it :)

But that's not all! Our little crimson pal has more to offer yet...

http://www.menewsha.com/img/24237/ba...010763e7c8.gif

Every time you report something you'll get the same benefit as you would from making a new thread, because that is exactly what you are doing. Every report made creates a new thread in a special forum in the staff area, so you will gain 50+ gold every time you make that little bit of effort and report any mistakes or wrong-doing that you see or do yourself... So not only will you be helping the mods out, but you'll be helping yourself quite a bit, too!

Possibly in more ways than you realise...because the more you guys report, the less time the mods have to spend hunting for problems. This means, the more time they have for dreaming up fun activities for you to enjoy! So if you report things you really are helping everyone and making Mene a shinier and happier place for everyone :D

Don't think that this will be an easy way to make yourself a load of gold and run around reporting things left, right and centre though, because if you make too many false reports then we might have to come and spank you [yes]

sadrain 07-06-2010 08:12 PM

Lol, I already know him/her, but this was interesting to read. x3 Though, I didn't know we get gold for reporting. o:

Fulkth 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

I'm no good at making decisions though...

Anglie 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

haha I love the little animations thanks for the info ^_^

Liztress 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

I like the incentive to make reports and I do hope no one abuses the reward you guys have.

diamondt 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

Okay, this made me laugh *huggles report button*

Winterwolfgoddess 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

Thank you for letting us know, Jelly. <3

Kiako 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

Huh, interesting. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks Jelly !!!

Wavi 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

Awww, that was really cool. I hope all the newbies read this!

ii_lovebug 07-06-2010 08:14 PM

No false reports!!! I don't wanna be spanked! >.< Thank you for your help :D

X---AznCo0ki3 07-06-2010 08:14 PM

Lol the picture! ^^
So cute! -hugs picture and button-

Emma Corrin 07-06-2010 08:16 PM

Hahaha - that's really cute~
I already knew about it / did that, but it's kinda cool you get rewarded for it now~
I just hope people don't abuse it ^_^;;

HappyStarr 07-06-2010 08:16 PM

This. Was. TOO CUTE. ^_^ AND informative. Danke!

thedarkraven 07-06-2010 08:17 PM

That was so cute! And helpful!! Thank you alot. I was always scared to report anything, Thinking something would happen to someones or my account over a mistake. Now I know it is simply changed ^_^ Thanks!!

Cardinal Biggles 07-06-2010 08:18 PM

Yep, the report button is great at stemming a rising tide of panic. Btw, when I first saw that purple headpiece, I thought it was part of Jelly's brain showing o.o

Guivre 07-06-2010 08:19 PM

Huh, interesting, and I did not know all of that info (obvious, I suppose, if I found it interesting.) I know I'll flub-up some time, some place, so good to know. =D

@Biggles -- lol ... that hat does look very Alien Overlord brainy, doesn't it? =D

Soryko 07-06-2010 08:19 PM

Good to know! I love the little drawings. xD
And it's to nice we won't get banned for a lil screw up like that. X3

IchirusVampireGirl 07-06-2010 08:19 PM

OKAY! im glad to know...i thougt the report button was only to report bad things .... now i know it can help!

thanks so much

JFKaito 07-06-2010 08:19 PM

what if people make mistakes on purpose just for gold?

Artifex 07-06-2010 08:20 PM

That's adorable! and informative!

Thanks for the report! haha. <3

jellysundae 07-06-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFKaito (Post 1767750935)
what if people make mistakes on purpose just for gold?

Then I will kick their ass <8 D

Sindima 07-06-2010 08:29 PM

lOLS I bet you will Jellly.

I really liked the message. I used to just think the report button was only for bad stuff too..
And I DO hate that feeling I get when I accidently double post or something and I'm like ohnooooo whatdoIdo!? ^ ^

Now I am glad I know. ThankYuuu

Seiki Nova 07-06-2010 08:31 PM

Spankings sound kinky. I bet Yan will be the one administering them ; D

Mageling 07-06-2010 08:33 PM

Thanks, Jelly!

Naoto-chan22 07-06-2010 08:35 PM

so all those times i was a bad girl and reported myself I made money...man now i feel like all my self loathing was for something!

I just hope the report button is abused now