Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   [Private/1x1] School Roleplays (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   A love Interest In MY Teacher~[IndigoKitsune & Desire] (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192599)

MoodyBats 12-25-2011 10:24 PM

A love Interest In MY Teacher~[IndigoKitsune & Desire]

Catrice Alaine Sherlene Parker

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q...otography4.jpg

Personality: Catrice is a tough ambitious girl. She doesn't give up on things so easily. She is not a woman of words but a woman of action and tends to act before thinking things clearly.

Bio: Her family isn't exactly the nicest family. Both her parents are rude o tend to act rude and act selfish.[in progress]

Likes: Catrice likes going to the beach quite often or just likes to be outside in general.

[I will make it longer eventually]

IndigoKitsune 12-25-2011 10:33 PM

Name: Brian Lee

Personality: Kind ( I will be working on this.)

Bio: Married for four years to his high school sweetheart, he is now in the process of getting a divorce. Looking forword to starting a new life as a teacher at a collage.

Likes: Long walks, classicism music, books, having some one to talk too.

Brian got off of the buss, dragging his suit case behind him; the moving van would be meeting him outside of his new apartment in about a week. Until then, he had to make do with the few items he had with him. He stopped for a moment, and looked down at the side walk. How had it come to this, he had thought that both him and Anna had been happy, but that had all been a lie. Instead his wife had been seeing someone else from the beginning and playing him for a fool. He started walking more slowly, there was no way that his life could get any worse then it was right now.

Soon he was making his way up to his new apartment; it was half a block from the collage where he would be working. If he had wanted to look, he would have been able to see some of the taller buildings, and maybe one or two of the dormitories, but as it was he didn’t care to look. He made his way into the building and found his new home quickly. He saw that the owner of the building had provided a couch for him to use, at least until he was able to get a bed. He made his way up to the couch and collapsed on it.

He only had one hour, before he had to be on campus. He put a hand over his eyes, wondering if he was ready for this, after all he had originally expected Anna to be with him, but now the divorce was almost complete. He rolled over onto his side, wishing that this was all a bad dream, but it wasn’t. Soon he was going to be a free man and a full time teacher. For now at least, he didn’t want any more drama or complications in his life.

MoodyBats 12-27-2011 04:47 AM

Catrice woke up early that morning, though she didn't have class until ten though she decided to wake up around nine in the morning. Catrice was an early riser as some people would say. Catrice crawled out of bed walking on to the hardwood floor
heading over to her dresser. She opened the top drawer picking out a pair freshly washed clothes that were neatly folded. She picked out a pair of black clean lingerie, black skinny jeans and a white plain tank top with a light blue button up sweater. Closing the dresser's drawer, Catrice walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She placed her clothes onto the counter, walking over to her walk in shower and turned the water on to the right temperature. Once the water was turned to the right temperature Catrice began getting undressed out of her pajamas and stepped into the walk in shower, washing her long dark red wavy hair and her porcelain white skin. It was a beautiful morning though she didn't want to go to class at all today. She mainly just wanted to be outside and enjoy the beautiful day, go to the park and have a little picnic. Even if it would be by herself. She didn't have a boyfriend and none of the good kinds of boyfriends ever asked her out. They were either not into the opposite sex or were engaged to someone.A sigh passed through her light pink lips. She felt obligated to find a boyfriend at her college or she would end up bitter like both of her parents.

Turning the water off, Catrice stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel as she stepped out of the walk in shower. She wrapped the pink stripped towel around her chest as she walked over to the bathroom sink. She then used the towel to dry her body off before putting on her lingerie. Once her lingerie was on, she moisturized her body and began putting the rest of her clothes on. When she was dressed completely she began to brush her teeth. She hated having morning breath and the taste of it too. After her teeth her brushed, leaving her breath smelling and tasting of peppermint she began to work on her hair. She combed all of the knots and tangles with her black comb. After her hair was knotted, she put it up into a high pony tail. She then cleaned the bathroom up before leaving the bathroom. She put on her white ballet flats and picked up her camera that was on her desk. She then headed outside. Whenever she saw a scenery she couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. She had to take a picture of it. Heading out of her dorm, she went outside gazing upon the scenery. After taking a few shots, she went back inside getting everything she needed for class. Looking up at the clock she decided to go to class. It wasn't super early but it did take around 20 minutes to walk there so she decided she better be there early rather then late. She slung her green leather messenger bag over her shoulder sighing a little. She wasn't looking forward to class at all. She lived a couple blocks of the school so she wasn't very far from the college.

When Catrice arrived at the college, she walked inside going up to her first class. English. She had heard there would be a different teacher since the other teacher quit. She didn't like her old teacher anyways. He was always too strict and gave out extremely hard assignments. Walking inside the classroom, she noticed no one was there. It was a good time to relax. Or at least that is what she thought it would be a good time for Sitting down near the back, she put her bag off of her shoulder next to her seat. She then took out a book and began to read while she waited for the teacher and other students to arrive.

IndigoKitsune 12-27-2011 05:50 AM

Brian lay still on the couch looking at the clock on the wall, he was going to be late on his first day of class. HE close his eyes, maybe it would be better if he whet to sleep, and forgot about everything for the day? He rolled over on to his side and thought about that a little more, before he got up slowly. Even If he was going to lose just about everything in the form of alimony, he probably shouldn’t give up on what he loved doing. He got up slowly and grabbed his briefcase, before heading out of the apartment. He walked slowly trying to think clearly and enjoy, the cool September morning. After all, no matter how bad things seemed, maybe they would get better quickly?

He made his way into the class room, and that was when he saw her. She was a beautiful woman, at least nineteen years old with red wavy hair, and a nice body. He looked away from her quickly and made his way to the font of the class room. But still even after he had written some things on the dry erase board and taken some things out of his briefcase, he found himself looking directly at her once more. He picked up a book and turned to the class, trying not to look directly at the young women. “We will be starting with Romeo and Juliet, for those of you who don’t know, it’s the story to two star crossed lovers.” He smiled in the end he had never liked the play, but he did love one scene. The baloney scene, it was so rich with romance and wonderfully crafted down to the vary last word. “I expect you all to read the first act, to night and be ready to tell me what you first impressions are in the morning. “

Brian brushed a strained of black hair off of his forehead, his deep green eyes wondering back to the nineteen year old girl. He was doing he best to be discreet about this, but a thought was forming in his mind. Even if he didn’t know the girl, even if she as only a student, even thought it was a vary bad idea and he knew it. He was thinking that that girl look young and vulnerable, and that he might be able to use her, to forget about Anna. He looked down at his desk and started to put his things back into his briefcase. "That will be all."

After the other students had left the room, he found his eye wondering back to the red haired girl. A wave of guilt washed over him, but all the same he approached her. Seeing that she didn't have a copy of the text book he smiled. "Are you planing to take my class? Or did you walk into the wrong room, it happens some times. But, I can get you a copy of the text book, without too much trouble and it will be cheep."

MoodyBats 12-28-2011 03:25 AM

While other students began walking into the classroom, taking there seats Catrice continued to read her book. Though something caught her eye. Or more like someone. She looked up seeing the handsome young man. At first she thought he was a student until she noticed the brief case. Finally when someone I am attracted to he has to be a teacher. Catrice seemed to be strongly attracted to him though she knew better then to ask a teacher out. That was a risk she couldn't take. She didn't want to get kicked out of college or worse.

When he began to speak to the class, Catrice felt as if she and him were the only ones there. Betty, Catrice's best friend smirked. "Eyeing the new teacher are you Cat?" She whispered giggling. Hearing what Betty said caused Catrice to snap out of her delusional dream world. "I am not! I am just paying attention for our assignment." Catrice whispered back. Betty chuckled not believing what Catrice said at all. Though Catrice knew better. She knew Betty would know she was lying. She always knew when Catrice was lying or hiding something.

After all of the other students left she sighed. She had to find someway to get the textbook for this class. Though hearing Brian speak to her made her smile "Y-Yeah I will be taking your class I just don't have the textbook." She informed Brian. "Really? Oh that would be great thank you so much. I don't think I caught your name during class. I am Catrice some people call me Cat though I look nothing like a cat." Catrice said rambling on a little due to she was nervous.

IndigoKitsune 12-28-2011 03:42 AM

“My name is, Brian.” He smiled at Catrice, she was very beautiful, and even more so when she spoke to him. He started to walk away from Catrice, but stopped. “There is a café, about a block from my apartment; you can meet me there after class and I will give you the book.” He wrote down the address for the cafe and handed it too her. He felt his heart leap in his chest. He would start putting his plain into action, but slowly as slowly as possible. He left the room to get ready for his next class, it was in a different building after all.

When the work day was over, Brian picked up a copy of the book that, Catrice need for his class. And sat at the café, to wait for her, he had chosen a small booth towards the back, so that they wouldn’t be seen together an waited for her to come. He laced his fingers smiling to himself; everything was going to be alright now. even if Catrice was a little younger then him, he was going to make her his girlfriend. He set the text book down on the table and looked to see, if she had come or not

MoodyBats 12-28-2011 04:04 AM

"Well I am very happy that I will be in your class Brian." Catrice said with a smile. His name suited him very well. Catrice honestly couldn't keep her eyes off of him though she resisted since she didn't want him to interrogate her about how the way she looks at him. Even if she only saw him today he seemed to have caught Catrice's eyes. Out of all the guys in the college, Brian was the only one to have caught Catrice by surprise. "I look forward to your class." She told him with a smile her pink lips curving into a smile. Seeing how he had given her the address to the cafe where the two would meet for her to receive the text book at, she smiled taking the paper down that had the address on it. "Okay, sounds like a Plan. I will be there after my other classes." Catrice smiled and picked her green leather messenger back up putting it over her shoulder and headed out of the classroom to her next class.

On the way there she felt someone pull her arm. "What took you so long Cat?" Betty asked her. Catrice knew she couldn't say she was trying to get to know her teacher. "Oh the teacher noticed I didn't have a text book so he offered to give me one for a cheap price." Catrice explained trying not to make anything look suspicious. Knowing Betty, she was a very curious girl and never gave up on something. "Alright if you say so Cat. Lets go to class then."

Throughout the entire day through her classes all she could think about was meeting up with Brian. She was determined to make him like her even if he was a teacher. She had waited far too long to go on at least one date and she was going to make that one date come true with Brian. After class was over, Catrice rushed herself out of the classroom heading out of the college to the cafe. It didn't seem the cafe was that far from the college or her own apartment really. Stepping into the cafe, she looked around for Brian. At first she thought he wasn't here until she looked at the back of the cafe. Seeing him sitting in one of the back booths made her smile. She walked up to the booth sitting down across from him. "This cafe is really nice." She told him with a smile. "I greatly appreciate you doing this for me."

IndigoKitsune 12-28-2011 04:19 AM

Brian felt his heart pounding as Catrice spoke to him. "It was no was no trouble at all." He smiled at her. "Please sit down, I hope you like wine, the water will be bringing us a bottle." He smiled an leaned back in the booth. "So tell me, are you familiar with the play Romeo and Juliet." He kept his eyes on her as he said this, knowing that he had to do things slowly other wise his true intentions for her would become very clear. "Its one of my favorites, but I have all ways enjoyed love stories." He shifted in the booth wishing that he could act now and get her into bed with him. But, doing that too soon would be a vary bad idea."My soon to be, ex-wife and I, read the balcony scene together during high school, in high school. Anna is a vary passionate women, but in the end things didn't work out between us."

the water came and the water came and poured two glasses of red wine, and left the bottle on the table. before giving them their menus to look over and leaving for another table.

Brian picked up his menu and started looking over it, while he waited to hear what Catrice would say to him.

MoodyBats 12-28-2011 04:30 AM

"Well I have heard of it though I had never looked into it. My brother was more of the poetic romance type instead of myself. Though my parents never really wanted me to read things such as love that were in books. She thinks I will become dense if I do so." Catrice explained. "Though I have wanted to read about the play and everything I just never had the chance to which was why I chose your class." Catrice smiled at Brian. She wanted to get to know him as much as possible. There was a part of her that didn't want to just talk but she kept calm.

"Ah so your divorced then? I am sorry to hear about that. I do hope that there will be someone out in the world for you. I hope the same for myself though I haven't found anyone yet." She told him sipping her wine when the waiter brought the wine to their table leaving the bottle. "So are you new to the campus? I don't think I have ever seen you around. Though if you are new we are pleased to have you as a teacher."

IndigoKitsune 12-28-2011 04:40 AM

“Anna and I, had a hard time working out our problems.” He took a sip of wine never taking his eyes off of Catrice. “Life and love, a can be vary complicated.” When no one was looking he reached out and touched Catrice’s hand. “Your mother don’t understand, the romantic stories are some of the best ones.” He wanted to kiss her and do so much more. “Just read it and let yourself be lost, in the romance.” He moved his hand away from hers and drank a little more of his wine. “And yes, this is my first year on campus, I used to teach at a high school, but Anna still lives in that town, and seeing her every day was too painful for me.”

When the water came back, he ordered a burger and fries. He didn’t care what Catrice was getting, but he did intend to pay for both of their meals, after all that would probably make this easier for him. He smiled to himself, before long he would take this women back to his apartment, and then there would be no turning back. After all he did like the idea of getting her pregnant, but the idea also left him feeling vary ashamed of himself, after all Catrice was younger then he was, even if it was only by a few years.

MoodyBats 12-28-2011 05:15 PM

"I see. Well I am very sorry you both couldn't work out your problems. I can tell that you loved her for a long time. I can tell love is complicated in so many ways. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever find someone. But I know in my heart one day that perfect someone will come along into my life." Catrice said softly, taking a sip of her wine. Though when she felt Brian touch her hand, Catrice held onto his hand smiling at him. "I don't think my mother even knows what romance means in the first place. To be honest I sometimes think she isn't my mother. I know she gave birth to me and all but I am so different from both of my parents. My brother can be similar to my father sometimes but me there isn't anything about my personality or habits that I get from my parents genes." Catrice said, letting go of Brian's hand picking up her menu ordering the alfrado pasta.

After the waiter took their orders, Catrice found herself thinking of the many posibilities to what could happen tonight. She wanted nothing more to go over to his apartment and let herself go from any worry and be with Brian, talk with him.
and to make love to him. Though there was no way Brian would ever be in love with one of his students. It was probably unnatural to him. She wouldn't want to get the poor man into trouble and get him fired or worse. Though she kept thinking of a life together with Brian. Going on countless dates, getting engaged and eventually having children. She wanted all of that. To her that was the perfect life. Though it was any womans perfect life in their eyes. "I see well I understand how it would be hard for you to work at a place your ex wife works at. I know if I saw someone who I use to love all the time I would be an emotional reck."

IndigoKitsune 12-28-2011 05:28 PM

“It would have been impossible, for me.” He smiled at Catrice, wondering if he should speed things up, and get what he wanted form her. He smiled knowing that he shouldn’t, but all the same he had already formed his plan and was going to act on it. “Catrice, I have something at my apartment that might help you understand the play, a little better. Well not just this one, but everything we will be reading.” The water came back with their food, and Brian started to eat slowly. Hoping that the young women would take the bate.

After the waiter had left, he lead back in the both. “Or I could bring it to class tomorrow.” He reached out his hand, putting it on top of Catrice’s. “Either way, it’s up to you, Catrice.” He smiled, thinking of what he was going to do to her, it was very cruel, but he was going to use this women the same way that he was used, well not quite, he wouldn’t cheat on her. At least that was what he thought after all he had no reason to fall in love with her, but little did her know that was exactly what would happen.

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 12:52 AM

"That is fine we can go to your apartment after we eat." She told him with a smile. She began eating her food listening to Brian. Though feeling his hand touch hers, she let him touch her hand not feeling uncomfortable at all. She liked the way his skin felt on her own. Even though Catrice knew it was probably wrong to take the invite to his place, she didn't care. She knew she was starting to have feelings for him even if they did just meet. She just hoped he felt the same way about her. "Plus you said this place is a block from your apartment so that isn't too far from here." Catrice said with a smile. Catrice continued eating her food as well as drinking her wine. She was now excited till both of them would finish there dinner. She was actually going to his apartment today and very soon. She knew all the possibilities that could happen.

Soon Catrice finished her meal. She took the last sip of her wine. "I will have to come here again the food is wonderful not to mention so is the wine." Catrice said with a slight giggle. She took the text book Brian had given her, putting it inside of her bag. She then stood up putting the bag of her shoulder waiting for Brian to pay the bill. She didn't know which direction his apartment was in though she didn't care if his apartment was a mess she wanted him all to herself and no matter what happened she was going to make that happen.

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 01:17 AM

After he paid the bill, and picked up the bottle of wine Brian got up and started walking. He left the café keeping Catrice close to him, showing her the way to his apartment. He opened the door for her, showing her the small living room and the couch. “Please sit down.” He set the bottle of while down on the table across from the couch. Going into the kitchen he got two wine glasses and poured some wine for the two of them.

He smiled and when into a small study and came back with a thick Shakespeare dictionary, and set it down on the coffee table. “You’re welcome to use this, whenever you want too.” He sat down next to her and lifting his glass of wine he took a sip. “It will make the plays easier to understand.” He looked her in the eye as he said this, thinking about what he was about to do, it would be better if the girl was willing. He opened the book and started to read to her, hoping that she would drink her wine. If she did drink the wine, he would pour more for her to drink.

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 02:00 AM

On the way to Brian's house, Catrice held onto his arm gently letting Brian show the way to his apartment. When they got to his apartment, Catrice sat down on the couch looking around. She could feel her heart racing faster and faster. She couldn't believe she was in her own teacher's apartment. But she wasn't ashamed to be there. She was very pleased in fact. When he got two glasses out and set them onto the coffee table pouring wine in them, Catrice smiled and took her glass sipping it. "This is very good wine." She said with a smile. When he left to his study she fixed her hair a little wanting tonight to be very special. She was planning on having something happen tonight even if it took all that she had.

When Brian came back, she saw the large dictionary. "Wow I never knew such a thing could exist that had all of Shakespeare plays. This will be helpful in so many ways. Especially in your class." She said sitting closer to Brian then she had been earlier. While he was reading to her, Catrice smiled and listened enjoying the sound of his voice. She looked into his eyes wanting to kiss him though she wasn't sure when she should kiss him. She didn't want to wait too long. Not being able to resist she kissed him on his lips though she blushed deeply the minute she did. When she pulled back she felt embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry."

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 02:10 AM

Brian smiled and put a finger over Catrice’s lips, not wanting her to say a word. Then slowly he pressed his lips against hers kissing her. “That was for being so bold with me.” He drank a little more wine and smiled at Catrice. “if you like the wine, then have as much as you want.” He smiled as he said this. “But you mustn’t tell anyone about this, this is our secret.”

He put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her again. What followed was something that Brian would never forget and something that would change both of their lives. He looked into Catrice’s eyes. “Remember, not a word to anyone.” He touched her cheek, hoping that he had gotten her pregnant, but he would bring her here as many times as it took for that to happen. He smiled at her not knowing if she could keep this to herself, but hoping that the young women would do that.

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 02:28 AM

Feeling his finger against her lips, she blushed a little. Though she was happy he liked how she kissed him. Feeling his lips against her own, Catrice placed her hand on his broad shoulder while her other hand was on his neck. "Thank you I will." She whispered sweetly into his ear. Though hearing how this was going to be a secret she nodded in agreement. There was no way she was going to tell anyone this. Especially Betty. If she knew Betty, Catrice knew Betty would probably call her brother. She didn't want to cause any trouble for Brian and herself. Their relationship would be secretive though she didn't mind being secretive."That is fine with me, I wont tell anyone I promise. You can trust me. I often keep to myself so no one will suspect a thing." She told him with a smile leaning into him closer kissing him deeper, setting her wine glass onto the table as she kissed him. She could feel her body temperature rising just by kissing Brian.

After what happened, she leaned up kissing Brian's lips deeply. "I wont tell anyone if you don't tell anyone." Catrice said with a smile resting her head onto Brian's chest. Being like this with someone felt good. Even if he was her teacher, she didn't care. No one would ever find out so he could keep his job. She knew he loved his job. At least from the sounds of it that is what it sounded like. Catrice didn't even think about the chance of pregnancy, she was on the pill so she didn't think she would get pregnant. The pill did work ninety-nine percent of the time. It wasn't a guaranteed thing to prevent pregnancy but she thought she wouldn't get pregnant at least not on her first try with a guy. Though Brian probably didn't want kids right now so she didn't want to bring children as a subject up. "Tonight has been so wonderful Brian, thank you so much." She sat up kissing Brian on his lips once more.

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 02:38 AM

Brian kissed Catrice back looking into her eyes, he wanted to make this moment last as long as possible. He also had to admit that he liked the way that her hands felt on his chest. “You should go, besides if anyone sees us together off campus they will talk. But, you’re welcome to come back here any time that you want too.” He ran his fingers though her hair and moved a hand so that it was over her flat belly. “And I do mean any time.” He got up slowly still keeping his eyes on Catrice, even if he did lose his job over this it would be more then worth it.

His mind wondered back to Anna, Anna who was keeping his only child from him. He smiled and looked to Catrice, even if he was using her, he would make it worth her while and in the end he would get exactly what he wanted, without having to fill out adoption forms. He smiled tenderly at Catrice, yes he was only using her, but in the end a young women like her wouldn’t be able to deal with a child and finish collage. “I will see you in class.”

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 02:54 AM

"Yeah they will definitely talk and I wouldn't want that." She said softly having her hands on top of his that rested onto her stomach. She wanted to stay here like this just for a little while longer. Knowing she had to leave, sat up getting dressed. When she had all of her clothes back on Catrice smiled at Brian. "Thank you for tonight. I had a very wonderful time. I hope we can do this again soon. Not just sleeping together just being with you would make me happy enough. I don't want to go but I know I have to." Catrice stood up picking up her messenger bag putting it over her shoulder. "I hope to see you very soon no matter if I am just listening to you as your student or if it is in private at your apartment.." She kissed him one last time before she had to go. She knew sneaking around was going to be hard with Brian but it would be worth it. "I will come here anytime you want me to. Here is my phone number in case you want to reach me." She said writing it down on a piece of paper leaving it on the coffee table for Brian.

Catrice then left back to her own apartment. When she closed the door behind her she took a deep breath in. I never imagined my night to turn into something like this but I am glad it did. Catrice thought to herself. Catrice then began walking to her dorm which wasn't too far from here. When she got to her apartment, she opened the door quietly closing the door behind her. Her roommate was out again being the party girl Betty was, she didn't return till much later. She felt relieved Betty wasn't here or else she would get Betty hounding her and pestering her with all sorts of questions to why she was out so late. Though even if Betty did ask she had the perfect excuse. Putting her bag onto the floor, she began to get undressed out of her clothes and into a light blue night gown. She felt so happy she could do anything right now. When she got changed she crawled into bed picking up one of her books that was on her night stand and read for a little while until she was tired. But she wasn't tired she just felt so ecstatic about her secretive relationship with Brian. Eventually, Catrice got tired and laid down in her bed turning off the light to her lamp on her nightstand. She then closed her eyes wanting to dream about nothing but Brian tonight.

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 03:09 AM

Brian smiled to himself, he would he was already planning to call Catrice vary soon. After all, he had to make sure, that he got exactly what he wanted. In the end it was vary convent for him, that the young women hadn’t complained about what he had done to her. He smiled and got ready for bed, everything was going to be perfect.
In the morning he got ready for class, and headed off to the campuses. He was hoping to see Catrice before class; after all he did want to know how she was doing, even if her body wouldn’t start to show possible signs of pregnancy for a little while. Seeing that she didn’t seem to be anywhere nearby he contoured to walk to his class room. When he got there he scanned room, finding Catrice quickly. He smiled and started to tell his class about the play Romeo and Juliet. While he spoke he didn’t make direct eye contact with Catrice, but then he hoped she would understand that this was to avoided a bad situation for both of them.

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 03:26 AM

The next morning came slowly for Catrice. She got up like every morning. She opened Betty's bedroom door looking to see if she was there or not. Looking into her friend Betty's room she saw Betty passed out like a light. Catrice chuckled lightly
and closed her door. she walked over to her dresser opening the top drawer picking out her clothes. A fresh new pair of lingerie that were red and a pair of light blue jeans with a floral top. She walked into the bathroom and got dressed pretty quickly. She felt like last night was a dream but the minute she remembers what happened she knew it was no dream. She let her hair down today and just put a headband in her hair. Even though she probably wouldn't see him before class just seeing him teach the class was enough for her. Even if they didn't see each other now they could see each other after he is done teaching for the day. Putting on cherry blossom scented lotion as well as perfume, she walked out of the bathroom getting her creme colored pumps slipping them on. She then picked up her bag putting it over her shoulder heading out of
the apartment and towards the college.

When she got there she had got there just in time for class with five minutes to spare. Though when she saw Brian when class began her heart skipped a beat. Though seeing him avoiding eye contact with her she didn't mind. She knew it was to avoid any sort of chaos and any suspicion anyone would've had. She listened to Brian's words carefully. Just hearing his voice made her pleased. She had planned to see him after he was done teaching for the day and she was done with her classes which wasn't too far from the time it was now.

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 04:00 AM

When class was over and the other students had left, Brian approached Catrice. He put his arms around her and kissed her mouth deeply. “I will be expecting you tonight.” He looked into her eyes his heart pounding, he had wanted to look her in the eye during class, but this had to remain between the two of them. “Tell your roommate and anyone who might ask where you are, that you’re spending the weekend with your family. He kissed her again, knowing that there wouldn’t be another class in this room, until about 8:00 at night. “We will meet off campus in the park.” He smiled at her happy that he would have her all to himself starting after she was done with school, until sometime on Sunday. “But, you will also have to study; we can’t have you grades slipping.” He patted her on the back and kissed her forehead.
He took a step back form her and twisted a strand of her red hair around his finger. She was a lovely women and it all most seemed a shame to him, that he was trying to change her life so much. However, he also new that she was easy, and that was good enough for him. He let her hair fall from his finger and started packing his things, after all his next class was on the other side of the campus.

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 04:41 AM

After all the other students left and it was just Brian and Catrice she stood up on her feet. Feeling him kiss her lips deeply, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "And I will be there tonight." Catrice told Brian smiling at him. She felt her own heart racing at the speed of light. He made her feel incredible whenever she was around him. Looking into his eyes made her smile. Being able to look at each other was a nice feeling. "Okay I will." She said with a smile. To the sound of it, Catrice wondered if he was taking her away for the weekend. If he was she wondered where they would go if anywhere. If it was just her staying at his apartment that was fine by her as long as she was with Brian. Catrice kissed him once more back deeply not wanting to be away from him much longer but she knew she had to resist. "Sounds good. I'll see you then." She smiled at him. "I'm fine with studying as long as your there I'll be fine." She told him picking up her bag putting it over her shoulder once more.

Feeling him twirl a stand of her red wavy hair around his finger made her smile. She knew he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. "I'll see you soon love." She whispered before she left for her next class. As the day went on she felt more and more anxious to get out of school and go meet up with Brian. When her final class ended she nearly jumped out of her seat. She gathered all of her things and headed out of the classroom and out of the college telling her roommate Betty and her other friends she was visiting her family. They all believed her since they knew how it was when visiting their family. When she got to the park she sat on the bench feeling impatient. She just wanted to tackle Brian metaphorically.

IndigoKitsune 12-29-2011 04:58 AM

It wasn’t long before Brian was making his way into the park, his eye falling on Catrice. He came up behind her and put his arms around her neck. “I have been thinking about you all day.” He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. “I got us a hotel room, a sweet.” He let go of Catrice and moved so that he was sitting next to her. “I have the room until Monday morning.” He put his arm around her shoulders and looked into her eyes. “So I will have you all to myself.” He kissed her cheek. “Catrice, we can do anything that you want too, just as long as you remember to study.” He breathed deeply and kissed her again. “I have already cheeked in, so we don’t have to go to our room right away.” He closed his eyes, thinking about how wonderful it would be to have her for three nights all to himself. He reached out taking a strand of her red hair between his fingers. “Is there anything that you want to do first?”

MoodyBats 12-29-2011 05:27 AM

Feeling Brian's arms around her neck, Catrice smiled looking over her shoulder at Brian. "You've been on my mind all day long." She told him with a smile. When he sat next to her she layed her head onto his shoulder. "Sounds nice, a weekend to ourselves, no classes or interruptions. I promise I will study." Catrice told him with a smile. "Tonight we should have a romantic evening." Catrice suggested smiling up at Brian. She kissed him back deeply wrapping her arms around his neck. "Well I think I would want to go to our hotel since I want to be all alone with you and I enjoy your company very much." She stood up smiling at him. "Well first maybe we can eat since you are probably hungry and I am quite hungry myself."