Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Winter Nights 2013 (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Neller's Around?! That Means Artsy Freebies!!! (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207160)

neller 12-24-2013 07:22 AM

Neller's Around?! That Means Artsy Freebies!!!

WELCOME TO MY ARTSY THREAD!!!

It's not often I get to whip out a freebie thread for an event, but I'm on winter break from school and have the time! So I figured I could manage one for FoWN! I'm really excited to try this out again! Let's hope I'm more successful this event than the last one I tried to give out freebies. I only got one done.

Before I'll show you the pretties that I may give you, I just want to lay down a few rules. I want people to talk to me! I don't want someone to pop in and ask for art and just leave! I'd feel so cold and lonely then... Just chat with me, even for a little! I'd appreciate any friendly chatter! If I fall in love with your avatar, then you may just get something even if you don't stick around. And understand not everyone will get pretty arts. I'll try my hardest to be fair, but I am a busy girl even in my time off.

Now...the moment you've been waiting for....
What arts may you receive??? I have this style I particularly enjoy in MS Paint and the style I've been sticking to lately for a lot of my digital freebies!

[x][x][x]

Do remember these are freebies, and I will try to make them as pretty as possible, but some may not turn out as well as others. But I try to not short anyone!!! If you have a special request, such as an OC, different style or group image, please feel free to make a request, I only ask for a bribe, even if it's a small one!

Commissioned Art
CosmicFoxKitty
Dystopia

The Line for Freebies

SuperZombiePotatoe
PrincessKasumi
The_Crow
sadrain
nemo.love_22
Crimson Shadow
Nephila
Techiro_Yugota
iamnotspam
star2000shadow
derpy_shy
Yumeh
Ling
bloodstainedwings

Finished Arts

Ascadellia
CosmicFoxKitty

neller 12-24-2013 07:30 AM

CosmicFoxKitty:
I love the name change! I'm going to handle your art here since I'll be more active in this area!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty (Post 1772304806)
MAKE MY AVI OR OC!
Username/Charcter Name: Tabitha
Referrence Image/Description (links would be nice): Tabitha has snake bites and a labret, she has several piercings in each ear, her right eyebrow pirced. She has pale pink lips, hazel eyes (or green). She wears glasses. Her style is "punk". Lots of plaid, black, reds, purple. Her hair is long and dyed red underneath the left side. Her looks are a lot like this she is chubby but not fat.
Preferrences (expressions, poses, *colors): nothing really. Maybe reading a book or something?
Sketch or Inked?: THE VECTOR :3
Bribe (color or shaded): 1,200 [GOLD]
Total Price: 1200 [GOLD]

*if color is wanted and agreed

I'm reading your description and I have two questions.
1) You mentioned the girl's hair is red underneath the left side, but you don't mention the color of the rest of her hair!
2) The reference image doesn't work...so I'm wondering if you may have another link to it or maybe another reference?

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 07:42 AM

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...ps198f1503.jpg

Like that. Blond and red....

Heehee, sorry!

Ascadellia 12-24-2013 07:45 AM

Nel! *stalks*

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 07:48 AM

-watches thread-

neller 12-24-2013 07:53 AM

Hi Asca!
And thank you, Cosmic! :D It's hard to not call you Ash by habit. :P

Ascadellia 12-24-2013 07:53 AM

I've got to update my avie now that I'm on the laptop. <3

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 07:55 AM

Call me whatever you like Hun.

neller 12-24-2013 07:55 AM

Have you been able to get new commons to play with? [drool] I always love new commons.

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty (Post 1772330447)
Call me whatever you like Hun.

Well...in that case... [ninja]
-tries to think of dirty names-

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 02:57 AM ----------

Dystopia:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dystopia (Post 1772316272)
MAKE ME AN ANIMAL!
Animal Type: Phoenix
Reference Image/Description: No specific reference or description.
Preferences: No preferences.
Sketch or Inked?: Either. But I think you ink the ones that you color.
Bribe: Color and/or Shaded
Total Price: 400 + idek. How much do you want.

Would you like this digitally or traditionally done? I can do either. And I'm just fine with 400 gold. I'm not picky about prices. ;)

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 08:00 AM

Heehee go ahead XD

I'm no good with items :/

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...24362718_n.jpg
Le scanned that old pic

Ascadellia 12-24-2013 08:00 AM

I have not yet gone to the common shop yet! I think I will wait to raise some more tokens lol

SuperZombiePotatoe 12-24-2013 08:04 AM

Hello neller's event thread!

neller 12-24-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty (Post 1772330466)
Heehee go ahead XD

I'm no good with items :/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Le scanned that old pic

I like the blonde with the red! That's always fun. I tend to go with a dark, mostly natural red on top and a black underneath. My sister dyed my hair a few days ago actually. The top hairs are more of a burgundy this time than a red.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascadellia (Post 1772330469)
I have not yet gone to the common shop yet! I think I will wait to raise some more tokens lol

I have about 21 tokens right now. That's pretty good for me at this point. Haha. I see people say they make about 1000 tokens per event and my mind is blown! I only earn about 100 if I'm lucky!

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe (Post 1772330475)
Hello neller's event thread!

Welcome, SuperZombiePotatoe! :D
-polishes thread really quick-

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 08:09 AM

I need a natural hair color.....

neller 12-24-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty (Post 1772330485)
I need a natural hair color.....

My friend went crazy hair color crazy once. She was a new color every month. But she destroyed her hair. :( She's finally been able to grow it out recently with a lot of tender love and care. Haha.

And I remember that avatar (that you drawing is of)! Haha. That is an old drawing! But it's so cool!

SuperZombiePotatoe 12-24-2013 08:12 AM

Oooo, nice polishing! The thread is very shiny :3

neller 12-24-2013 08:14 AM

Yay! I've got a shiny thread! Hopefully this one doesn't collect dust in the end! They do from time to time. D;

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neller (Post 1772330489)
My friend went crazy hair color crazy once. She was a new color every month. But she destroyed her hair. :( She's finally been able to grow it out recently with a lot of tender love and care. Haha.

And I remember that avatar (that you drawing is of)! Haha. That is an old drawing! But it's so cool!

Yea everyone thinks my hair is fried from it, but it's soft and healthy lololololol

Thanksgiving :3 my iPad said the pic didn't show so I posted it on your profile,

SuperZombiePotatoe 12-24-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neller (Post 1772330499)
Yay! I've got a shiny thread! Hopefully this one doesn't collect dust in the end! They do from time to time. D;

Ah, then we wil have to make sure that that doesn't happen [illgetu]

PrincessKasumi 12-24-2013 08:20 AM

Aww I love your hair in that picture cosmic, is it still like that?

neller 12-24-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty (Post 1772330500)
Yea everyone thinks my hair is fried from it, but it's soft and healthy lololololol

Thanksgiving :3 my iPad said the pic didn't show so I posted it on your profile,

Your hair beats the odds! Do you bleach your hair before every color? I know that can kill hair.

And I saw! The image didn't show up at first but now it's there! ^.^

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe (Post 1772330507)
Ah, then we wil have to make sure that that doesn't happen [illgetu]

Well...I mean...if you stick around it won't! [ninja]

SuperZombiePotatoe 12-24-2013 08:21 AM

Stick around I shall [boogie]

The_Crow 12-24-2013 08:26 AM

Hey neller:!

I can has a freebie, please?

Some kind of art of my general avatar style (doesn't have to be this one, specifically, but I go for monochrome with maybe one highlight colour at most, long black hair, androgynous.)

It'd be nice to see how you imagine "The_Crow at Christmas". I could throw a bit of gold in tip format your way. Either that or perhaps something orange? Do you still collect orange coloured things?

Please let me know what you think, or if you have any other questions, or comments like you're too busy already.

Thanks!

CosmicFoxKitty 12-24-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi (Post 1772330516)
Aww I love your hair in that picture cosmic, is it still like that?

I'm going to redye it like that. It's like in my siggy now lololol

Quote:

Originally Posted by neller (Post 1772330517)
Your hair beats the odds! Do you bleach your hair before every color? I know that can kill hair.

And I saw! The image didn't show up at first but now it's there! ^.^

Well...I mean...if you stick around it won't! [ninja]

I do bleach every time. I just keep care of it lol.
Hahaha weird link thing xD

PrincessKasumi 12-24-2013 08:33 AM

Oh I see, that's pretty cute/awesome looking too! Purple and pink underneath and on the ends right?
I'm guessing Cheshire inspired you? XD