Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Giving Tree 2008 (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   All of These Other Threads Intimidate me. | monstahh has to get 2 root canals. ; o; Hugs for monstahh? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106583)

monstahh` 11-30-2008 02:45 PM

All of These Other Threads Intimidate me. | monstahh has to get 2 root canals. ; o; Hugs for monstahh?

; o;

Seriously, I'm scared to go into most of them for fear of being ignored!

Some people join me here please? ; o;

I don't have much to give away, but I'll try to give away some gold. ; o;

LillieRose 11-30-2008 02:48 PM

Aw,I know how you feel.I'm always afraid that if I jump into a middle of a conversation that I'll be ignored. ^^

Well,I gots to go,be back later.

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:01 PM

I knowww. I hate being ignored, and I'm so scared of jumping into a conversation and being ingored. ; o;

Nooo! Dun leave meh!

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:09 PM

OMG. I so get what you mean. >.>; I'm generally afraid of jumping into really big and popular threads myself. =\ I usually only do this when I'm invited over, or when I know the people over there. ^^;;

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:10 PM

Never fear, Leek is here!

Hello! xD I get kinda scared too since I haven't been very active on Mene

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:12 PM

You're not active, Leek? =O

But I see you a lot. =\

Lolz~ 8D;;
<3

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rylynne (Post 4302012)
OMG. I so get what you mean. >.>; I'm generally afraid of jumping into really big and popular threads myself. =\ I usually only do this when I'm invited over, or when I know the people over there. ^^;;

Yeah, same here, other than that, I'm just too scared. ; o;

Which is totally pathetic!

Leek - My activity on Mene varies from week to week, sometimes I'm suuuper active, other times I barely mage two posts a day. ; o; And I really stick to like, 3 threads.

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:16 PM

Orly? xD Well, for a few months I only went to the exchange, only since a little after the Halloween event did I start to become semi-active.
xD I have no school now, so plenty more free time.

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:17 PM

School suuuucks. D<<<

I totally do not feel like going back tomorrow. :/ Srsly.

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:20 PM

I graduated this year. xD

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:21 PM

@ monstahh : Lolz. xDD;; Yeah. >.>; I'm trying to venture out a little more though. :3

@ Leek : Yeah, really. >.>; Lolz~ 8D;; Maybe it's just cause I frequent the threads you go to or something? =O xDD;;

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:21 PM

Hate@Leek.

I'm graduating in June. I sooo cannot wait.

Ry - Me too...Just a little though. ): *Really shy*

Insane Cricket 11-30-2008 03:22 PM

Well, for one, there aren't as many threads in this event as there are in most site-wide events. And two... I'm afraid of posting in a lot of other threads because I'm afraid that the people throwing giveaways will think I'm only posting to get stuff. Or that they'll think that if I tell them how generous they're being that I'm sucking up for free stuff.

;~;

Which is why I'm pretty much sticking to my freebie thread. Though I feel like I need to post in Swanniee's thread because she did donate 5k to me. I don't want to be ungrateful, but I don't wanna wander outside my thread. ;~;

(I came here because I know it was a bit of a step for you to come here.)

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane Cricket (Post 4302040)
Well, for one, there aren't as many threads in this event as there are in most site-wide events. And two... I'm afraid of posting in a lot of other threads because I'm afraid that the people throwing giveaways will think I'm only posting to get stuff. Or that they'll think that if I tell them how generous they're being that I'm sucking up for free stuff.

;~;

Which is why I'm pretty much sticking to my freebie thread. Though I feel like I need to post in Swanniee's thread because she did donate 5k to me. I don't want to be ungrateful, but I don't wanna wander outside my thread. ;~;

(I came here because I know it was a bit of a step for you to come here.)

That's initially why I didn't participate. ):

I really hate being called greedy or a suck up or something.
Because I'm not! I swear. Yes I like stuff, bite me. But...): I'm not going to go into a thread just cos I want free stuff. ; o;

I'm so scared of a "Thank you!" not being enough either! D: </3 I mean, on Gaia, I make signs for people to thank them for doing nice things, on Mene, I don't think signs are as popular so omg. >___< I dunno!

*Flails around*

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:26 PM

Ryl; xD OR MAYBE I'M STALKING YOU. :D
Nah, i've expanded the threads I go to since.. pretty much go anywhere on Mene to find an active thread.

Hello Cricket!

Monstahh; Don't hate!! xD Leeks need love to grow.

>w> Graduating feels sooooo good though. xD

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:27 PM

Mostly, I post in threads cause I want to expand on Mene. :>

Usually though, I kinda frequent threads that give away stuff, yeah, but that's mostly because I feel that they're more open to newer people like me. ^^;; Most threads are hangouts of other people who I don't know, making it a lot harder to intrude on conversations. >.>;;

Edit: @ Leek : LOL. 8DDD;;

Maybe? :>
xDDDD;;

And yeah, active threads are kinda easier to participate in, of sorts. ^^;;

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:28 PM

Yeah...Mene needs more members, or at least more activity!

): I keep trying to get friends to join, but they look around and never stay.

Ry - I had a hangout thread but it died, so I closed it and made another with cutie-pie. That gives out freebie planets and stuff to go with the little evolving shop she has. She makes evolving galaxies and stuff. They're really awesome!

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:32 PM

@ monstahh : Oohh, that's awesome! :> Where is it? 8D;;

/is always finding difficulty in looking for threads

xDD;;

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:39 PM

Here, I'll give you the link to our hangout, and...Actually, I can't find her shop right now. ; o;

Our hangout is still a bit messy...Mostly my fault, actually, I've been lazy, but when it's actually active, it's really cute. =]

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:42 PM

Ryl; xD; I'm one of those people that just tend to forget to post something and just lurk for hours. @_@

Plus, I need more Mene friends to post stalk.. who are in my timezone. xD;

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:44 PM

What timezone is that?

I'm EST (I live in NY).

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:45 PM

@ monstahh : I shall take a peek and visit then. :3

@ Leek : Lolz~ 8D;; I lurk when I'm too lazy to post, or when I'm busy doing something else. xDD;;

And, well, we technically are in the same timezone? ^^;; A one hour difference isn't too bad. 8D;;

Edit: And monstahh, I'm at GMT+8, so Leek is probably GMT+9 or GMT+10, depending on whether she has daylight savings time or not. ^^

Spanish Leek Squared 11-30-2008 03:47 PM

I have daylight savings so it's really just the same timezone.

I hate daylight savings.. IT DOESN'T GET DARK UNTIL LIKE 8PM!

xD; I just lurk cause i'm a silly Leek.

monstahh` 11-30-2008 03:51 PM

It gets dark around here at like, 5pm. o__o;;

Ry - Cool, cool, can't wait to see you there. <3

Rylynne 11-30-2008 03:57 PM

@ Leek : I don't understand daylight savings, to be honest. ^^;; We don't have it over here. 8D;;

@ monstahh : Right now, it DOES get dark at around 5pm-6pm over here. =O But that's cause it's November/December already. ^^;; The nights ARE usually longer during those months. =P