Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

sweet_serender159 02-04-2012 03:20 PM

right this second I am watching Gosick :)
but I am also in the process of watching Angel Beats and Canaan

Phoenix of the Immortal 02-04-2012 05:53 PM

Started watching Eyeshield 21 yesterday to pump me up for when I watch the Superbowl.

Aoiome Sanshi 02-05-2012 03:04 AM

Well, I just finished both Pandora Hearts and Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee. I'm currently watching Fair Tail Episode 33! ^^ It's a good anime but I kinda get bored for a while when I'm doing other stuff. But I do love Pandora Hearts! ^^ The anime is funny and is intense. I might watch Kuroshitsuji again but I hear a lot of complaints about the plot line being messed up 0.o

xhogyokux 02-07-2012 05:39 AM

Hello, I'm going to jump in here~

I'm currently watching Persona 4 and Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) but are fantastic!

Aoi: I love Pandora Hearts. : 3 I won it on DVD. A fun series and there are a decent number of cosplayers for it. I'm enjoying seeing it gain more popularity. And I enjoyed Kuroshitsuji. The first season is decent and the second season was mainly made for the fans. Not the best in plot, I'll agree with you there. But it's a silly and fun series. : D

sweet_serender159 02-07-2012 05:41 AM

xhogyokux ; I have always wanted to watch Persona but never had the chance :s
I have played Persona 4 though, the game haha

xhogyokux 02-07-2012 05:43 AM

Sweet: You can call me Yoku~ It's shorter. ^^ And it's FANTASTIC! It blew me away by how well it matched up to the game. -I've played Persona 3 and have been watching a friend play Persona 4 while also watching the anime-

We pre-viewed the series out our anime club meeting this past week and several people are now playing Persona 4 because of it. All our copies have been lent out. XD I must say, it is my favorite of the Persona games. : >

sweet_serender159 02-07-2012 05:45 AM

haha okay yuko :)
oh wow thats great!
my friend has watched I think 3 and we always said we would watch 4 hahaha
he has played both games to .. so alot of it I';m getting from him hahaha

I actually think i found the game before i learned it was ann anime haha

xhogyokux 02-07-2012 05:48 AM

Did they make an anime out of 3? : o -didn't know that-
And the anime is still showing in Japan, it's this seasons. : 3 The game has been out for a little while now though.

But yes, highly recommend it. : D

sweet_serender159 02-07-2012 05:54 AM

thats what my friend said, maybe I heard it wrong :s

but I will defs check it out though :D

xhogyokux 02-07-2012 06:01 AM

I could easily be wrong. XD; -goes to look up and solve this issue-

Alrighty, so they made an anime called Persona: Trinity Soul which was a spin-off of 3 but it didn't get too much praise.

Also, Hulu.com has all the Persona 4 episodes out so far to watch for free! <3 -loves that site-

sweet_serender159 02-07-2012 06:02 AM

oh wow thats awsome :) must check that site out!

oh okay .. so i was half right hahahaha

xhogyokux 02-07-2012 06:12 AM

Yup! xD

They have many other awesome animes on there to watch for free as well. : 3 Enjoy and let me know what you think of Persona 4!

Bora 02-11-2012 02:16 AM

I'm watching axis powers hetalia. It's kind of my favoutrite anime so far of all the series i have watched. And Sugar sugar rune. It's adorable. <3

xhogyokux 02-11-2012 05:10 AM

Hetalia's fan base scares me... x.x;

Alura--x--Uneii 02-11-2012 08:07 AM

It's way to overrated by yoai fan girls.. >.>

xhogyokux 02-11-2012 08:38 PM

Alura: So true. x.x;

Lacrimosa 02-11-2012 11:50 PM

Doesn't make it not funny, though. o.o Sucks that people let fanbases ruin things for them.

Going through Anohana at the moment. It's title is much longer but I don't feel like typing it out. I prefer to think of it as 'Dat Flower' anyway. xD

xhogyokux 02-12-2012 12:05 AM

Lac: I actually never liked the show. x.x; I don't like the way they portray the history. And the fan base just doesn't help. : /

I've never watched Anohana, what's it about?

Lacrimosa 02-12-2012 12:14 AM

Aw, that's too bad. xD I found it before it became an anime--just read the original webcomic. Do you dislike the style of humour too or just the way they portray history? Just curious.

I'll type the full title just for you! D< It's "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai", and it's hard to say anything about the plot without ruining the first episode. xD;; Hmm.. I guess you could say that's it's about a group of childhood friends who drifted apart and are starting to get back together because of something errr.. unusual that happens. It came out sometime last year.

Kyuuna Zaraki 02-12-2012 12:36 AM

I'm royally obsessed with the anime Bleach at the moment XD

xhogyokux 02-12-2012 08:09 PM

Lac: Just about the way they portray history. I think it's funny but it doesn't hold my interest. : / The original webcomic I think would be pretty good, like Scandinavia and the World which I think is hilarious. : D

Huh, I'll have to Wiki it.

Kyu: Oh man. xD That's a long series~ I get asked all the time if my name is from Bleach. : P

Alura--x--Uneii 02-13-2012 05:18 AM

Started watch Aria: The Animated Series. no not the one with the guns x.x

xhogyokux 02-13-2012 07:19 AM

: o?

Sho-Shonojo 02-13-2012 09:03 AM

Started watching Kamisama Dolls today.

Just finished watching Mayo Chiki and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Kyuuna Zaraki 02-13-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xhogyokux (Post 1770457601)

Kyu: Oh man. xD That's a long series~ I get asked all the time if my name is from Bleach. : P

lol well I should say I'm more into the Fanfiction of Bleach (considering they killed off Grimmjow-kun from the looks of it T^T )

but I'm also into Hellsing XD