Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics, Manga, and Anime (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   What Anime are you watching now? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176351)

linapoo 08-17-2014 11:48 PM

I am watching Aldnoah.Zero, Haikyuu!, SAO II, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Sailor Moon Crystal...
I about to drop Glasslip. 8< Getting to stupid? Idek

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-17-2014 11:49 PM

How are you liking Aldnoah.Zero so far?

IndigoKitsune 08-18-2014 06:00 PM

Fairy Tail (2014)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Seridano 08-23-2014 03:40 PM

I am currently making Tam Lin: watch Attack on Titan.

COOK1E 08-24-2014 03:44 PM

Im watching AKB0048 next stage currently :D

Cardinal Biggles 08-25-2014 09:16 AM

I've just cycled through the Blackjack OVAs. I do it every two years, it seems. Y U only make ten? It goes by too quickly.

Earth_Dragon_Thoth 08-28-2014 08:14 PM

Nothing at the moment. I'm having a difficult time to find something that appeals to me. I have been thinking to rewatch Hellsing.

IndigoKitsune 08-29-2014 06:10 PM

Fairy Tail 2014

I am planing to start watching:

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal
Denpa Teki na Kanojo
Tokyo Ghoul
Yumekui Merry
Zankyou no Terror

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-29-2014 10:37 PM

Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror I can recommend.

Tokyo Ghoul, if you can get past the horror and the Doves...it's pretty good.

Zankyou no Terror: two terrorists (Sphinx 1 and Sphinx 2) use riddles and bombs to get back at the world where they don't legally exist

IndigoKitsune 08-30-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal (Post 1772906789)
Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror I can recommend.

Tokyo Ghoul, if you can get past the horror and the Doves...it's pretty good.

Zankyou no Terror: two terrorists (Sphinx 1 and Sphinx 2) use riddles and bombs to get back at the world where they don't legally exist

I have been looking for a good horror anime for a while. ^_^ So I think I will like Tokyo Ghoul.

Zankyou no Terror also sounds good.

Phoenix of the Immortal 08-30-2014 06:31 PM

You will most likely enjoy it then IndigoKitsune. You will also hate the old guy. And for some reason, there was no ZnT this week...which is odd. (Thursday has Argevollen, ZnT and TG for me)

Azriellia 09-06-2014 01:38 AM

I WAS watching Sword Art Online...but it sucked so....

Reciter5613 09-08-2014 02:16 PM

I just finally got around to finish watching FMA: Brotherhood. Wondering what to watch next since it's a long list and I don't know which I will get invested in the same way.

Dei Dei Chan 09-11-2014 09:46 AM

At the moment I'm watching DRAMAtical Murder, Free! Eternal Summer, Psycho-Pass, Sword Art Online 2, Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror.

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-11-2014 09:05 PM

A saytr (sp?) after my own heart...

Edit: Anyone who watches Zankyou no Terror...Five. That bitch. And I swear she's almost as devious as Aizen is. ALMOST.

IndigoKitsune 09-14-2014 12:22 AM

Fairy Tail 2014
Tokyo Ghoul

linapoo 09-14-2014 05:18 AM

Phoenix of the Immortal:
Aldnoah.Zero is pretty enjoyable. It's not the best in story for mecha drama or whatever you wanna call it but I enjoy the characters (ffff Slaine <3). But don't get me wrong, the story isn't boring or follows tropes closely. It's still interesting and fun to watch. There are quite a bit of surprises as well that just make you wanna keep watching too.

Also, add Zankyou no Terror to my list too! :D What a gem. I love 12 ahhhhhh what a heartbreaker.

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-14-2014 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linapoo (Post 1772924113)
Phoenix of the Immortal:
Aldnoah.Zero is pretty enjoyable. It's not the best in story for mecha drama or whatever you wanna call it but I enjoy the characters (ffff Slaine <3). But don't get me wrong, the story isn't boring or follows tropes closely. It's still interesting and fun to watch. There are quite a bit of surprises as well that just make you wanna keep watching too.

Also, add Zankyou no Terror to my list too! :D What a gem. I love 12 ahhhhhh what a heartbreaker.

No it's definitely not the best with mecha/drama (Gundam Wing and G Gundam fill that role imho) but it is definitely enjoyable. And yes I pity Slaine A LOT. Poor Guy *nods*. I also kinda feel bad for Rayet because it was the Mars Captain who killed her parents which in turn made her try to kill the Princess. Luckily she redeems herself though.

And in Zankyou no Terror, yes I feel so bad for 12. Five is SUCH A BITCH! I also honestly like that detective who was able to solve his riddles and yet Five quickly comes and says "Stop doing your job, I'll do it" pfft. I repeat: What a bitch...

linapoo 09-14-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal (Post 1772924131)
No it's definitely not the best with mecha/drama (Gundam Wing and G Gundam fill that role imho) but it is definitely enjoyable. And yes I pity Slaine A LOT. Poor Guy *nods*. I also kinda feel bad for Rayet because it was the Mars Captain who killed her parents which in turn made her try to kill the Princess. Luckily she redeems herself though.

And in Zankyou no Terror, yes I feel so bad for 12. Five is SUCH A BITCH! I also honestly like that detective who was able to solve his riddles and yet Five quickly comes and says "Stop doing your job, I'll do it" pfft. I repeat: What a bitch...

Yess Gundammm. I've heard a lot of people say the hype for Aldnoah.Zero was a let down? Idk. It's still not bad. YES poor Slaine 8( pats his bootiful head. I do feel bad for Rayet too, considering the damage she's had. Hopefully she will be more useful in the future. I have a feeling some death flags are coming soon though. (Not sure why...this show does seem to love to kill off people though. Or try..) Is this too spoilerly? LOL i'm sorry people...

Yeah 5 is pretty complicated as a character. We can only wait to see what's beneath her motive and reason..there is speculation but I'm all about official explanations haha...
Also, It's pretty interesting though that they have a antagonist on the "good side" while the protagonists are on the "bad side". XD Speaking of detectives, I love how there is one that ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING!!! In most shows like this, the detectives are always stumped or left in the dust lol..but it's good to see that they are all very qualified. :3c (and not just the main detective, the support characters are very important too~)

getting off topic LOL and spoilers included....weep im sorry thread

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-14-2014 06:52 AM

I feel bad for a lot of characters in A/Z (Rayet, the Princess (to a degree) Slaine, Inaho (Damnit sis, I'm a soldier just like you!) and especially Lt. Marino (poor guy suffering from PTSD) Um...I'm not spoiling much here, am I? Sorry thread...only guy I don't feel sorry for atm is that Mars Orbital Knight and the others who are with him...

Zankyou no Terror wise, like you Linapoo, I too am all for official explanations. Sure we can speculate all we want but that doesn't mean jack if we're completely wrong! (now if it never explains it, that's another thing) And yeah, it's definitely cool to see it be switched up like that, where we're rooting for 9 and 12 even though they're the antagonists per say. And I think 5 is definitely an interesting character (The Chess Board for example) but at the same time all we've seen her do is shit on everyone: The Detectives, Sphinx, Lisa (oh my god do I hate her character...she does almost nothing right but without her we have no moral dilemna) This show is ALMOST as debatable as Death Note was...and I'll stop there before I get into a rant *nods and sweatdrops*

Nills 09-18-2014 09:04 AM

Finishing up the last few episodes of the 2011 Hunter x Hunter reboot, then I'm probably moving onto re-watching Dragonball.
Whenever I drink, I pick up Fist of the North Star, but I don't drink too frequently these days so it's a slow process. :'(

Miyan 09-18-2014 02:51 PM

Fairy Tail of course, with all the new season! No spoiler for me, since I've read the manga already. After that, maybe catching up with SAO season 2, Gun Gale Online, yeah!

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-18-2014 09:07 PM

Because Shino is awesome, right?

SleepingGirl95 09-22-2014 06:28 AM

I really didn't want to...But im currently watching kill la kill...I saw this anime at my anime club and refused to watch it again....But i love the dramatic why this anime is and i always like action haha.

Phoenix of the Immortal 09-22-2014 09:22 PM

For what it was, I thought it was cute.

Edit: The ending of Zankyou no Terror was bittersweet...